Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Court Remands Man For Killing Alleged Gay Chief - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Remands Man For Killing Alleged Gay Chief (10260 Views)

EFCC Arrests Man For Duping An Irish Businesswoman / 3 Arrested For Killing Mother, Church Member, Housemaid / Residents Nab Man For Alleged Money Ritual (PICTURE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Remands Man For Killing Alleged Gay Chief by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 10, 2013
Olugbenger:

Why is everyone trying to molest him?

Isn't there something we are supposed to know already?
undecided
I wonder o! No be say the guy set sef. angry
Re: Court Remands Man For Killing Alleged Gay Chief by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 10, 2013
I even wonder how the family of the diseased will say in court self...that their came to seek justice on their dead Homosexual Son...Nawa...tufiakwa...aru.

Asin how shameful it will be.

when they bury him I wonder the kind of people that will attend funeral rite...even if they will eat

I wonder what the parents will tell the villagers,community and realtions that killed their son...

this homo of a thing is terrible and so disgusting to even discuss about..

a big woe to those who still engage in it soon that devil that lured you into it knows how to expose you.
Re: Court Remands Man For Killing Alleged Gay Chief by Seun(m): 12:28pm On Dec 10, 2013
gigabytes: Seun, can we get thump up / thumb down with count instead of "like" only. Some NLders need to get 1million thumbs down while some deserves a centrillion thumps up.
Thumbs down without explanation isn't good. The best thumbs-down is to reply the post and explain exactly why you think it's wrong.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Remands Man For Killing Alleged Gay Chief by klax(m): 12:33pm On Dec 10, 2013
Ken_Jak: He shouldn't be detained now. After-all,in our country,gay is a sin. So,all gays should even be burnt and slaughtered alive.

Why detaining him he complained to police but was turned down and the silly chief wanted to molest him as well and met his death period case close No pity for Gay I repeat No mercy gfor Gay they should all be pick up put heavy rock around their neck and dump them all in Atlantic Ocean I said this with no apology because I hate all hese animals call Gay with passion even this boy did not finishh the job he would have after stabbing him set him on fire burn him to ashes.
Re: Court Remands Man For Killing Alleged Gay Chief by MrT2011(m): 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2013
T-smooth:

Yes, nobody should detain him for killing a gay. Gay should never and will never be tolerated in our society.

I pity those around you!
Re: Court Remands Man For Killing Alleged Gay Chief by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 10, 2013
klax:

Why detaining him he complained to police but was turned down and the silly chief wanted to molest him as well and met his death period case close No pity for Gay I repeat No mercy gfor Gay they should all be pick up put heavy rock around their neck and dump them all in Atlantic Ocean I said this with no apology because I hate all hese animals call Gay with passion even this boy did not finishh the job he would have after stabbing him set him on fire burn him to ashes.

Abi...Ooooooo Asin burn him alive self
Re: Court Remands Man For Killing Alleged Gay Chief by MrT2011(m): 12:42pm On Dec 10, 2013
Okpara-Jesus:
I even wonder how the family of the diseased will say in court self...that their came to seek justice on their dead Homosexual Son...Nawa...tufiakwa...aru.

when they bury him I wonder the kind of people that will attend funeral rite...even if they will eat

I wonder what the parents will tell the villagers,community and realtions that killed their son...

this homo of a thing is terrible and so disgusting to even discuss about..

a big woe to those who still engage in it soon that devil that lured you into it knows how to expose you.

Saint Okpara! Continue to factionize other people's weaknesses.
Re: Court Remands Man For Killing Alleged Gay Chief by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 10, 2013
MrT2011:

Guy the day they will catch you ehhh....it will be worse that his...
Re: Court Remands Man For Killing Alleged Gay Chief by MrT2011(m): 12:50pm On Dec 10, 2013
[quodealer thor=klax]

Why detaining him he complained to police but was turned down and the silly chief wanted to molest him as well and met his death period case close No pity for Gay I repeat No mercy gfor Gay they should all be pick up put heavy rock around their neck and dump them all in Atlantic Ocean I said this with no apology because I hate all hese animals call Gay with passion even this boy did not finishh the job he would have after stabbing him set him on fire burn him to ashes.[/quote]

May God have mercy on your wickedness and redeem your soul!
Re: Court Remands Man For Killing Alleged Gay Chief by entuk(m): 12:52pm On Dec 10, 2013
who dey go beg money around 3:00 a.m.in d morning?
dead body no dey talk so make oga Emmanuel tell court why him help judiciary with jungle justice
as for Okoye and him followers, una be creatures of the dark because una no fit do una do-tables for day time. learn from the dead in this case
Re: Court Remands Man For Killing Alleged Gay Chief by Okijajuju1(m): 12:52pm On Dec 10, 2013
klax:

What if I walk into your house, Stab you in the throat, run out and go tell the Police that I killed you in self-defence whilst you were trying to r|ape me, can they let me go seeing that I already said you are a homo that tried to hump me?!
Re: Court Remands Man For Killing Alleged Gay Chief by MrT2011(m): 12:54pm On Dec 10, 2013
Okpara-Jesus:

Guy the day they will catch you ehhh....it will be worse that his...

Mechie onu gi. I stand against violence. Your likes are Book haram.
Re: Court Remands Man For Killing Alleged Gay Chief by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 10, 2013
Okija_juju:

What if I walk into your house, Stab you in the throat, run out and go tell the Police that I killed you in self-defence whilst you were trying to r|ape me, can they let me go seeing that I already said you are a homo that tried to hump me?!

what if can't walk. Because I have never seen somebody run into someone house and stab the person unless a thief.

secondly a thief can't even agree to use gay stuff to defend his act.

guy na homo things kill am and if you dey do homo be careful because you own go he worse than his ooooo.
Re: Court Remands Man For Killing Alleged Gay Chief by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 10, 2013
MrT2011:

Mechie onu gi. I stand against violence. Your likes are Book haram.

well...the day them go catch you Asin your funeral rice will be eaten by chickens and goat not human beings. or your homo kind go bury you.
Re: Court Remands Man For Killing Alleged Gay Chief by MrT2011(m): 1:01pm On Dec 10, 2013
Okija_juju:

Re: Court Remands Man For Killing Alleged Gay Chief by MrT2011(m): 1:15pm On Dec 10, 2013
Okpara-Jesus:

well...the day them go catch you Asin your funeral rice will be eaten by chickens and goat not human beings. or your homo kind go bury you.

Young man! Be very careful what you post! It may HUNT you SPIRITUALY & otherwise!!! I AM NOT ONE OF THOSE YOU COME HERE TO ABUSE! For your info. I am not what you think- GAY! Those who always assume others "gay" are uncultivated HOMOSEXUALS!
Re: Court Remands Man For Killing Alleged Gay Chief by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 10, 2013
MrT2011:

weakness indeed, wat did u gay see in ur fellow men dat cant b find in a woman? all dis gay saying he took laws into his hands, i hope we read d same article where he said he had earlier reported to d police but d police formed a deaf ear to him, so wat else do u xpect him to do? to let d man keep molesting him and ruinning his future or to behave like a dumbass as u gay do? i would hv even insert a very hot iron into his manhood after his death so dat in his next word he will chose a better tin to do wit his life dan being gay. as for u mr, ur luck will soon runout so stop it nw or, ur gues is as gud as mine. gush, u people re soo disgusting.
Re: Court Remands Man For Killing Alleged Gay Chief by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2013
MrT2011:

Young man! Be very careful what you post! It may HUNT you SPIRITUALY & otherwise!!! I AM NOT ONE OF THOSE YOU COME HERE TO ABUSE! For your info. I am not what you think- GAY! Those who always assume others "gay" are uncultivated HOMOSEXUALS!

look at this homosexual. ohhh u think na only be spirutualist....guy you dey Jones....u are just a homosexual okay and if you think you are not okay with it let's see FACE to FACE. I will call it to you 100times.
Re: Court Remands Man For Killing Alleged Gay Chief by MrT2011(m): 1:23pm On Dec 10, 2013
Okpara-Jesus:

Young man! Be very careful what you post! It may HUNT you SPIRITUALY & otherwise!!! I AM NOT ONE OF THOSE YOU COME HERE TO ABUSE! For your info. I am not what you think- G*Y! Those who always assume others "g*y" are uncultivated HOM*SE*UALS!
Re: Court Remands Man For Killing Alleged Gay Chief by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 10, 2013
MrT2011:

Young man! Be very careful what you post! It may HUNT you SPIRITUALY & otherwise!!! I AM NOT ONE OF THOSE YOU COME HERE TO ABUSE! For your info. I am not what you think- G*Y! Those who always assume others "g*y" are uncultivated HOM*SE*UALS!

homosexual get it right.

Birds of a feather does what?

you can't be black and white same time.

Based on your attitude and speech shows you are a gay.

and now you wana use pretence.lolzzzzz
Re: Court Remands Man For Killing Alleged Gay Chief by MrT2011(m): 1:31pm On Dec 10, 2013
Okpara-Jesus:

look at this homosexual. ohhh u think na only be spirutualist....guy you dey Jones....u are just a homosexual okay and if you think you are not okay with it let's see FACE to FACE. I will call it to you 100times.

Okpara!!! Your loved ones will soon & very soon be a victim of the HATE!
Re: Court Remands Man For Killing Alleged Gay Chief by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 10, 2013
I even wonder how the family of the diseased
will say in court self...that their came to seek
justice on their dead Homosexual
Son...Nawa...tufiakwa...aru.
when they bury him I wonder the kind of
people that will attend funeral rite...even if they
will eat
I wonder what the parents will tell the
villagers,community and realtions that killed
their son...
this homo of a thing is terrible and so disgusting
to even discuss about..
a big woe to those who still engage in it soon
that devil that lured you into it knows how to
expose you.
Re: Court Remands Man For Killing Alleged Gay Chief by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 10, 2013
[quote author=MrT2011]

Okpara!!! Your loved ones will soon & very soon be a victim of the HATE!

Mr homo....my loved ones can't be a homosexual.
Re: Court Remands Man For Killing Alleged Gay Chief by Oludrex(m): 1:41pm On Dec 10, 2013
solowork:

He's gonna kill you next, because he's just a murderer. It's doesn't matter whom he's killing

I can also kill you and when am asked why, I'll just say it's because you were being such a fahggot.

How do you like that for justice?
Let's assume its a case of a man killed while tryin to rape a lady.. What's ur reaction going to be??
Re: Court Remands Man For Killing Alleged Gay Chief by Okijajuju1(m): 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2013
Okpara Jesus,

You seem to be obsessed with homosexuals.. I wonder why.

Are you a closet fagg0t?!

2 Likes

Re: Court Remands Man For Killing Alleged Gay Chief by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 10, 2013
[quote author=Okija_juju]Okpara Jesus,

You seem to be obsessed with homosexuals.. I wonder why.

Are you a closet

mtchewwwwwwww
Re: Court Remands Man For Killing Alleged Gay Chief by MrT2011(m): 1:56pm On Dec 10, 2013
nouveaux: Who asked you? This is harrasment if you asked me.

Don't you know that "1 man's "FOOD" is another man's "POISON"! grin
Re: Court Remands Man For Killing Alleged Gay Chief by MrT2011(m): 2:06pm On Dec 10, 2013
[quote author=Okpara-Jesus][/quote] Okara "Ekwensu" I already told; he is an UNCULTIVATED H*MO!!! He's accomplish will soon show him the all way... grin
Re: Court Remands Man For Killing Alleged Gay Chief by Okijajuju1(m): 2:11pm On Dec 10, 2013
Okpara-Jesus:

mtchewwwwwwww

Why you dey hiss?!

You carry Homo matter put for head like say one guy carry you for homo ashawo, f|uck you on credit... grin

Nobody go just dey start to fight people wey no send am.. So I suspect that you are a closet gay. You have prolly either recieved or given another dude an assfucking and enjoyed it.. grin

Now, just so you know, I'm not petty and would never judge you. I know you are afraid that your family would disown you and society would lock you in Kirikiri for 14years.. But dont be scared, you can be the Mandela of Nigerian homos and fight for your freedom. And whilst you are in jail, it would look like Muslim heaven to you with enough virgins and disvirgins for you to enjoy.. grin

Dont worry, you have a place in society.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Court Remands Man For Killing Alleged Gay Chief by MrT2011(m): 2:18pm On Dec 10, 2013
[quote author=Okpara-Jesus][/quote]

BOY!!! ON MY RESEARCH ON YOU, I FOUND OUT: you were a "VICTIM" of child molestation! You loved it, but you grew to "HATE"! My dear, learn to "Love in Christ" again. May God Bless your Heart.
Re: Court Remands Man For Killing Alleged Gay Chief by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 10, 2013
Okija_juju:

Why you dey hiss?!

You carry Homo matter put for head like say one guy carry you for homo ashawo, f|uck you on credit... grin

Nobody go just dey start to fight people wey no send am.. So I suspect that you are a closet gay. You have prolly either recieved or given another dude an assfucking and enjoyed it.. grin

Now, just so you know, I'm not petty and would never judge you. I know you are afraid that your family would disown you and society would lock you in Kirikiri for 14years.. But dont be scared, you can be the Mandela of Nigerian homos and fight for your freedom. And whilst you are in jail, it would look like Muslim heaven to you with enough virgins and disvirgins for you to enjoy.. grin

mtchewwwww...the second time. if you don't know how to read and write don't talk here.

the person I replied all his comment knew y I did so...

till we catch or they catch any of you then you will be roasted like goat.
Re: Court Remands Man For Killing Alleged Gay Chief by MrT2011(m): 2:27pm On Dec 10, 2013
grin cheesy grin cheesy [quote author=Okija_juju]

Why you dey hiss?!

Nobody go just dey start to fight people wey no send am.. So I suspect that you are a closet gay. You have prolly either recieved or given another dude an
assfucking and enjoyed it.. grin

Laughter no com let me breath. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Impersonating Lagos Land Use Officer (Photos) / Party Chieftain Arrested And Charged To Court Over Theft Of Tricycle / Ogun Police Arrests Three Men For Attempting To Kidnap Their Former Employer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.