Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Are You A Sexually Submissive Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You A Sexually Submissive Man? (1447 Views)

Women Must Be Submissive In A R/ship? Ladies Your Say? / Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? / Why Do Men Want Submissive Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Sexually Submissive Man? by deesquarediddy(m): 11:12am On Dec 10, 2013
I was never really interested in sex until I heard men can be prey too.
I was wondering how rare this type of man is.
Are you a male who likes to be loved instead of doing the loving?
Or do you like the idea of a woman doing most of the loving even if you aren't decidedly 100% submissive?
After some reading, I read that submissive or slightly submissive men aren't usually at bars or parties. (not sure if that's true) So if you're a submissive type, where are you most likely to be found? What are your interests? What kind of job do you have? How do you act around girls, or people in general? What is your most distinctive quality? What are some things you like being done to you in bed?

Notes:
-By "submissive" I don't mean sexual tastes that include sadism, masochism, punishment, painful or restrictive bondage, or abuse. Because that's really excessive, and doesn't reflect an emotional relationship based on affection. By the term, I mean a person would like to receive emotional and sexual pleasure, not pain, from their partner.
-Although I guess there is some degree of torment from being on the recipient end. Waiting while being stimulated and not immediately having your way involves restraint.
-By "loving" i mean pre-intimacy, i.e. playing with/stroking hair, handling/caressing/kissing the ears, neck, chest, nipples, stomach, inner thighs and so on.
Re: Are You A Sexually Submissive Man? by benkings(m): 12:08pm On Dec 10, 2013
what is he sayinqundecided
Re: Are You A Sexually Submissive Man? by deesquarediddy(m): 2:17pm On Dec 10, 2013
benkings: what is he sayinqundecided

may be you should read again.
Re: Are You A Sexually Submissive Man? by Popowaa: 2:44pm On Dec 10, 2013
benkings: what is he sayinqundecided
Rubbishundecidedundecided
Re: Are You A Sexually Submissive Man? by GoodFaith: 2:52pm On Dec 10, 2013
BS
Re: Are You A Sexually Submissive Man? by mspee(f): 2:54pm On Dec 10, 2013
Uttercrap! angry
Re: Are You A Sexually Submissive Man? by zelexotunla(m): 4:46pm On Dec 10, 2013
Hmmm, u be gay right? And you are looking for ur he-gurl?
Re: Are You A Sexually Submissive Man? by deesquarediddy(m): 5:00pm On Dec 10, 2013
zelexotunla: Hmmm, u be gay right? And you are looking for ur he-gurl?

You're the first person that really understand this topic. But for real, i'm not gay. I only notice our ladies(including all the ladies i've been with) don't play the lead role when it comes to intimacy so i wonder if i am the one that is not sexually submissive as a man.

But u're right...i'm really talking about a he-girl here.
Re: Are You A Sexually Submissive Man? by deesquarediddy(m): 5:09pm On Dec 10, 2013
I wonder why others are saying this is crap...Must one post in pidgin english for nairalanders to undertsnad?

(1) (Reply)

"Once A Cheat Always A Cheat" Is It Always True? / Why Do People Cheat? / Am I Alone In This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.