Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,273 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

I Want To Get Married Soon But No Wife Material Out There,what Should I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Get Married Soon But No Wife Material Out There,what Should I Do (2479 Views)

No Wife Materials On Nairaland? / See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] / No Wife Material Girl On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Get Married Soon But No Wife Material Out There,what Should I Do by fijiano202(m): 1:09pm On Dec 10, 2013
though am not a model or close to one,I have had my share of ladies,which includes 1 night stand Subscription,weekend freebies,1 month packages,Chop-my-money Ladies,Street-Wise bouquets,Hustlers/Aristos,Mummy's pet,SU version but i havent met any good wife material yet,i love the idea of happy ending,fairytale love but i dont have luck with the good-wife types.Though some people complain abt how hard and stressful marriage is and staying with 1 person for the rest of their lives but i dont mind watching 1 channel for the rest of my life meaning staying and loving only my Wife for the rest of my life without cheating.I really want to meet a decent,good looking,honest wife material kinda lady,is not compulsory Agbani Darego/Omotola Jalande/Jessica Alba kinda woman but someone that can always make me happy,Pls what can i do or Where should i go?
Re: I Want To Get Married Soon But No Wife Material Out There,what Should I Do by xynerise: 1:15pm On Dec 10, 2013
Go to your village
Re: I Want To Get Married Soon But No Wife Material Out There,what Should I Do by KenJak(m): 1:17pm On Dec 10, 2013
Go to your church/mosque or your hometown to pick abi you no get female inside your church or hometown? After choosing the one you love,pray to God for verification so you won't regret later.
Re: I Want To Get Married Soon But No Wife Material Out There,what Should I Do by Ugom38(f): 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2013
how many yards of wife material do you want,i've got different stocks.PM for your choice
anyway i got 2 say u've bin quite unlucky because u cant get a gud materialin dos clubs u've bin frequentin.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Get Married Soon But No Wife Material Out There,what Should I Do by ammyluv2002(f): 1:41pm On Dec 10, 2013
Are you a husband material? grin grin grin well, here's what I have to say ;

1) nobody is perfect, if you are not ready to bear any cross in your relationship then forget it.
2) what you attract, you get!
3) you can't give what you don't have...you have to make yourself a husband material ie I don't think a husband material should be having "one night stand" "weekend freebies" bla bla bla real men value s*x, they don't jump at it because is free.
4) How close are you to God , did you ask for His direction? Datz if you are a Christian grin we the youth of these day fail to understand that there's nothing we can do without God especially things like this ! We can't see the future, only the Creator does!
5) there are a lot of wife material out there but you might not see them perhaps you are judging from the physical. You need not to be in a hurry to find one, small small grin

Wish you luck

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Get Married Soon But No Wife Material Out There,what Should I Do by LaRochelle(f): 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2013
Every male wants a wife material but no one has thought of being a husband material first.

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Get Married Soon But No Wife Material Out There,what Should I Do by fijiano202(m): 2:14pm On Dec 10, 2013
La Rochelle: Every male wants a wife material but no one has thought of being a husband material first.
i dont know the kind of husband material you mean but am the honest,caring,God fearing kinda guy,sometimes we the honest type find it really hard to meet the right one ,u will find a cool decent girl killing herself on a player who doesnt give a shiit abt her.Wetin man go do
Re: I Want To Get Married Soon But No Wife Material Out There,what Should I Do by fijiano202(m): 2:15pm On Dec 10, 2013
ammyluv2002: Are you a husband material? grin grin grin well, here's what I have to say ;
1) nobody is perfect, if you are not ready to bear any cross in your relationship then forget it.
2) what you attract, you get!
3) you can't give what you don't have...you have to make yourself a husband material ie I don't think a husband material should be having "one night stand" "weekend freebies" bla bla bla real men value s*x, they don't jump at it because is free.
4) How close are you to God , did you ask for His direction? Datz if you are a Christian grin we the youth of these day fail to understand that there's nothing we can do without God especially things like this ! We can't see the future, only the Creator does!
5) there are a lot of wife material out there but you might not see them perhaps you are judging from the physical. You need not to be in a hurry to find one, small small grin
Wish you luck
thanks for the well-written advice but body no be Firewood,Man no be Robot naa
Re: I Want To Get Married Soon But No Wife Material Out There,what Should I Do by mspee(f): 2:23pm On Dec 10, 2013
[s]how many yards of wife material do you need[/s]

Well, are you a husband material?

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Get Married Soon But No Wife Material Out There,what Should I Do by fijiano202(m): 2:26pm On Dec 10, 2013
ms_pee: [s]how many yards of wife material do you need[/s]
Well, are you a husband material?
definately Yes
Re: I Want To Get Married Soon But No Wife Material Out There,what Should I Do by lecturerdabo(m): 2:35pm On Dec 10, 2013
GO become monk!
Re: I Want To Get Married Soon But No Wife Material Out There,what Should I Do by ogeoflyf(f): 4:05pm On Dec 10, 2013
Av you checked. Idumota. Lagos island. E no get material wey you dey find wey you no go see there. M sure grin grin lipsrsealed
*i beat my chest*

1 Like

Re: I Want To Get Married Soon But No Wife Material Out There,what Should I Do by robonski15(m): 4:14pm On Dec 10, 2013
ogeoflyf: Av you checked. Idumota. Lagos island. E no get material wey you dey find wey you no go see there. M sure grin grin lipsrsealed
*i beat my chest*

This girl will never stop to amuse me grin
Re: I Want To Get Married Soon But No Wife Material Out There,what Should I Do by ogeoflyf(f): 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2013
robonski15:

This girl will never stop to amuse me grin

grin grin tongue
Re: I Want To Get Married Soon But No Wife Material Out There,what Should I Do by fijiano202(m): 4:32pm On Dec 10, 2013
mama Oge i just saw ur pic but are you beautiful? [quote author=ogeoflyf]Av you checked. Idumota. Lagos island. E no get material wey you dey find wey you no go see there. M sure grin grin lipsrsealed
*i beat my chest* [/quo e]
Re: I Want To Get Married Soon But No Wife Material Out There,what Should I Do by ogeoflyf(f): 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2013
fijiano202: mama Oge i just saw ur pic but are you beautiful?

undecided are you askin or sayin.
Re: I Want To Get Married Soon But No Wife Material Out There,what Should I Do by fijiano202(m): 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2013
am asking
ogeoflyf:

undecided are you askin or sayin.
Re: I Want To Get Married Soon But No Wife Material Out There,what Should I Do by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 10, 2013
You attract your kind.
Re: I Want To Get Married Soon But No Wife Material Out There,what Should I Do by ifyeky(m): 5:28pm On Dec 10, 2013
Op, abeg wich kind wife material and hw many yards u dey find? Abi na hollandis or Nigerian wax? Mention while stock last
Re: I Want To Get Married Soon But No Wife Material Out There,what Should I Do by ogeoflyf(f): 5:29pm On Dec 10, 2013
fijiano202: am asking

how I one take answer this question now undecided embarassed..
Re: I Want To Get Married Soon But No Wife Material Out There,what Should I Do by jmoore(m): 5:35pm On Dec 10, 2013
When you are ready come to Ariaria market where we stock various kinds of wife materials.
Re: I Want To Get Married Soon But No Wife Material Out There,what Should I Do by zelexotunla(m): 5:41pm On Dec 10, 2013
Wifey material lol! My broda open dat thing na, wife material dey unless u no fit sight them. U have to change ur mindset first because the way u dey portray woman as sex symbols no go help o. Atleast,you have respect her as a woman not as punny object.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Get Married Soon But No Wife Material Out There,what Should I Do by fijiano202(m): 6:05pm On Dec 10, 2013
wait ooo... if you ask me na who i go ask
ogeoflyf:

how I one take answer this question now undecided embarassed..
Re: I Want To Get Married Soon But No Wife Material Out There,what Should I Do by Enahi(f): 7:00pm On Dec 10, 2013
fijiano202: definately Yes
from what you wrote,I don't think you are. After sampling different ladies,u couldn't get one from there its a clear sign that you have a problem.
Re: I Want To Get Married Soon But No Wife Material Out There,what Should I Do by Castos(m): 7:12pm On Dec 10, 2013
Op, don't be surprised that some pinging girls are wife materials, that's why I've learnt not to judge any girl cos if you get closer, she's an angel in disguise.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Get Married Soon But No Wife Material Out There,what Should I Do by Dubemkelly(m): 7:21pm On Dec 10, 2013
U haven't really searched bro...Dig deeper if u r only digging deep or hvnt dug anything yet
Re: I Want To Get Married Soon But No Wife Material Out There,what Should I Do by Rita30: 7:29pm On Dec 10, 2013
U have gone round this clases of ladies including sugar mummys with one dick! Men! Stop searching because that dick is gone overwise it cannot even recognize good when it sees one

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Get Married Soon But No Wife Material Out There,what Should I Do by fijiano202(m): 7:37pm On Dec 10, 2013
Rita30: U have gone round this clases of ladies including sugar mummys with one dick! Men! Stop searching because that dick is gone overwise it cannot even recognize good when it sees one
hahaha na becuase of Ultimate Search naaa wink wink wink wink
Re: I Want To Get Married Soon But No Wife Material Out There,what Should I Do by maureeno(m): 8:06pm On Dec 10, 2013
After tryin diff colours,shapes and sizes in diff places u are sayin wife material.not only wife material,it is wife aso-oke
Re: I Want To Get Married Soon But No Wife Material Out There,what Should I Do by ogeoflyf(f): 8:09pm On Dec 10, 2013
Castos: Op, don't be surprised that some pinging girls are wife materials, that's why I've learnt not to judge any girl cos if you get closer, she's an angle in disguise.
Korrect guy... but "angle kwa undecided lipsrsealed
Re: I Want To Get Married Soon But No Wife Material Out There,what Should I Do by Castos(m): 8:12pm On Dec 10, 2013
ogeoflyf:
Korrect guy... but "angle kwa undecided lipsrsealed
sorry i meant angel.
Re: I Want To Get Married Soon But No Wife Material Out There,what Should I Do by fijiano202(m): 8:23pm On Dec 10, 2013
maureeno: After tryin diff colours,shapes and sizes in diff places u are sayin wife material.not only wife material,it is wife aso-oke
maureeno is not like that joor, Even bible says seek and you shall find,am still seeking ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Text Guys Never Want To Recieve / How Long Do Normal People Stay Single For? / What Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten/bought For Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.