Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

What Would You Do Differently If You Know Nobody Will Judge You? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Would You Do Differently If You Know Nobody Will Judge You? (1870 Views)

Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. / God Is Not Looking At Your Sins To Judge You / God Will Judge All The Fake Pastors By Ectera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do Differently If You Know Nobody Will Judge You? by xynerise: 3:49pm On Dec 10, 2013
Sometimes we refuse to do some illegal, evil or immoral activities because of what our religion teaches us. What if no one condemns our actions, what would you have done?
Re: What Would You Do Differently If You Know Nobody Will Judge You? by Profayo: 4:03pm On Dec 10, 2013
booked
Re: What Would You Do Differently If You Know Nobody Will Judge You? by nekaa(f): 4:23pm On Dec 10, 2013
I will think of something and would be right back to tell you.
Re: What Would You Do Differently If You Know Nobody Will Judge You? by xynerise: 4:26pm On Dec 10, 2013
nekaa: I will think of something and would be right back to tell you.
I dey wait grin
Re: What Would You Do Differently If You Know Nobody Will Judge You? by Dygeasy(m): 6:18pm On Dec 10, 2013
... cheesy

Just In Case
Re: What Would You Do Differently If You Know Nobody Will Judge You? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:00pm On Dec 10, 2013
Booked
Re: What Would You Do Differently If You Know Nobody Will Judge You? by mumumugu(m): 9:38pm On Dec 10, 2013
Mod self dey book. What is nairaland turning into?

Abeg?how much to buy all the free plot of space wey dey booked?i promise to tripple the amount
Re: What Would You Do Differently If You Know Nobody Will Judge You? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 10, 2013
Hmmm
Re: What Would You Do Differently If You Know Nobody Will Judge You? by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 11, 2013
Hmmm what would I do
I'll become a well trained assassin and my targets will strictly be corrupt politicians!

I'll use my skills as a ninja warrior and my intellect to steal from the corrupt rich and give to the poor and needy in the society.

When I'm finally old..I'll train girls that will take after me! They will know how to handle different types of weapons, how to fight and how to think fast. smiley
Re: What Would You Do Differently If You Know Nobody Will Judge You? by xynerise: 7:14am On Dec 11, 2013
JustifiedChild: Hmmm what would I do
I'll become a well trained assassin and my targets will strictly be corrupt politicians!

I'll use my skills as a ninja warrior and my intellect to steal from the corrupt rich and give to the poor and needy in the society.

When I'm finally old..I'll train girls that will take after me! They will know how to handle different types of weapons, how to fight and how to think fast. smiley
Reminds me of the movie- Nake'd weapon grin

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do Differently If You Know Nobody Will Judge You? by xynerise: 10:23pm On Dec 14, 2013
Dygeasy: ... cheesy

Just In Case

HumbledbYGrace: Booked
undecided
Re: What Would You Do Differently If You Know Nobody Will Judge You? by Dannylux: 11:27pm On Dec 14, 2013
Date my brother-in-law's sister undecided

Dunno why people think It's awkward sad
Re: What Would You Do Differently If You Know Nobody Will Judge You? by Vivly(f): 11:47pm On Dec 14, 2013
Just in case
Re: What Would You Do Differently If You Know Nobody Will Judge You? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:26am On Dec 15, 2013
xynerise:

undecided
wetin We booked space to get more likes when this thread hits fp.
Re: What Would You Do Differently If You Know Nobody Will Judge You? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:27am On Dec 15, 2013
Dannylux: Date my brother-in-law's sister undecided

Dunno why people think It's awkward sad
because your family will suffer the consequences of charging your brother-in-law's family too much money for bride price.
Re: What Would You Do Differently If You Know Nobody Will Judge You? by missterious(f): 12:37am On Dec 15, 2013
Steal all the money I can lay my hands on, get a nosejob & spend the rest of my life in Vegas & Italy with Zayn Malik. That's all. grin

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do Differently If You Know Nobody Will Judge You? by Nobody: 2:02am On Dec 15, 2013
Religion shouldn't influence ones ability to do right or wrong. The right thing should be done because it's the right thing to do, not because we are told to do so.
@Op na to rub CBN then use the money lodge for burj khalifa for one year with beautiful Italian models, non stop partying. cheesy
Re: What Would You Do Differently If You Know Nobody Will Judge You? by xynerise: 7:18am On Dec 15, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: wetin We booked space to get more likes when this thread hits fp.
U won't have more than 2 likes I promise you that angry grin
Re: What Would You Do Differently If You Know Nobody Will Judge You? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:24am On Dec 15, 2013
xynerise:
U won't have more than 2 likes I promise you that angry grin
we shall see tongue
Re: What Would You Do Differently If You Know Nobody Will Judge You? by xynerise: 7:29am On Dec 15, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: we shall see tongue
You are no more a mod? undecided
Re: What Would You Do Differently If You Know Nobody Will Judge You? by Dannylux: 8:08am On Dec 15, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: because your family will suffer the consequences of charging your brother-in-law's family too much money for bride price.

DATE not marry tongue
Re: What Would You Do Differently If You Know Nobody Will Judge You? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:37am On Dec 15, 2013
xynerise:
You are no more a mod? undecided
I am still a mod, Foreign Affairs.
Re: What Would You Do Differently If You Know Nobody Will Judge You? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:38am On Dec 15, 2013
Dannylux:

DATE not marry tongue
for fun?
Re: What Would You Do Differently If You Know Nobody Will Judge You? by xynerise: 8:38am On Dec 15, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I am still a mod, Foreign Affairs.
Ok.

You are derailing tongue
Re: What Would You Do Differently If You Know Nobody Will Judge You? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:41am On Dec 15, 2013
xynerise:
Ok.

You are derailing tongue
you too
Re: What Would You Do Differently If You Know Nobody Will Judge You? by Dannylux: 9:31am On Dec 15, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: for fun?

Anything but not marriage. Not yet.
Re: What Would You Do Differently If You Know Nobody Will Judge You? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:36am On Dec 15, 2013
Dannylux:

Anything but not marriage. Not yet.
stop wasting our time then.
Re: What Would You Do Differently If You Know Nobody Will Judge You? by Dannylux: 10:05am On Dec 15, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: stop wasting our time then.

How exactly am I wasting your time?
Re: What Would You Do Differently If You Know Nobody Will Judge You? by xynerise: 10:08am On Dec 15, 2013
Dannylux:

How exactly am I wasting your time?
Mr. Man stop derailing my hard earned thread angry
Re: What Would You Do Differently If You Know Nobody Will Judge You? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:11am On Dec 15, 2013
xynerise:
hard earned
Re: What Would You Do Differently If You Know Nobody Will Judge You? by Dygeasy(m): 10:17am On Dec 15, 2013
xynerise:
Hahaha... Hard Earned Indeed
xynerise:

undecided
I've Successfully Secured Two Spots On The First-Page In Case It Reaches Front-Page tongue
Re: What Would You Do Differently If You Know Nobody Will Judge You? by Dannylux: 10:17am On Dec 15, 2013
xynerise:

It turn by turn na. You detailed first.. I'm following your footsteps.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Magun: Real Or Myth? / 10 Things That Can Distract Your Walk With GOD / He Found Jesus In Prison.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.