Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

God Is Not Looking At Your Sins To Judge You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Not Looking At Your Sins To Judge You (2085 Views)

Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? / Confessing Your Sins To A Priest. / Confessing Sins To A Priest , Right Or Wrong ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Not Looking At Your Sins To Judge You by damilarelr(m): 10:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
There was a time the Corinthian church was deep in sin! They committed ALL manner of sins: Envy, lust, strife, misuse of spiritual gifts, sexual immorality, etc. ALL manner of sins were present in the Corinthian church!

But how did Paul correct them?

KNOW YE NOT that your body IS the temple of the Holy Ghost?(1Cor 6:19)

Hmn, Paul did NOT say:

"You these sinners, your body was ONCE the temple of the Holy Ghost but ever since you committed fornication, it BECAME the temple of the devil"!

What Paul said was:

KNOW YE NOT....that your BODY IS (not 'was') the Temple of the Holy Ghost?

Now listen carefully: the reason why you are not yet EMPOWERED to live above that sin in your life is that you keep believing the LIE of the devil that tells you that you are DOOMED for eternal judgment because of your sins and God is out there to get you! Stop believing that LIE!

The devil will do ANYTHING to make you FORGET that you have been PERFECTLY forgiven by God! This is because the devil knows that you will STOP sinning when you REALISE that you are the RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD in Christ Jesus!

Apostle Peter shared a strong revelation concerning a believer who lives in sin. He explained that when you see a believer who lives in sin, it is because he is "BLIND and cannot see afar off, and HAS FORGOTTEN that he was PURGED from his old sins"(2Peter 1:9) Wow!

But, unfortunately, instead of the church to remind such believers that they have been FORGIVEN and that they are the RIGHTEOUSNESS OF God in Christ Jesus, the church tells them that they have FALLEN from Grace, and that they should expect the Judgment of God!

Hmm...,a true teacher of the Gospel REMINDS believers of their IRREVERSIBLE position in Christ! That was why Paul corrected the Corinthian Church by saying:

"KNOW YE NOT...?"

Hmm.....what does 'KNOW YE NOT...' means? It simply means: "Have you forgotten..?"

Paul was a 'REMINDER', not a 'CONDEMNER'! In fact, Paul reminded them in the next verse that YE ARE BOUGHT WITH A PRICE!(1Cor 6:20). Paul did not say: "You WERE bought. but now God has SOLD you back"! The devil will do anything to make a believer not to rest in the finished work of Christ on the cross! (Heb 4:1)

In conclusion, let me show you how Paul related to the churches in the Bible. Although the Corinthian church was filled with believers who had weak moral characters, yet you will never hear Paul say to them.....O FOOLISH CORINTHIANS! Hmm, in fact, Paul told them that Jesus would CONFIRM them to the END, "BLAMELESS IN THE DAY OF JESUS CHRIST"! (1Cor 1:8-9).

But there was another kind of believers who Paul got seriously ANNOYED with! Funnily, these believers had STRONG moral characters! They were the Galatian Church!!! 'O FOOLISH GALATIAN....'! (Gal 3:1) These group of believers believe that "although you were saved by Grace you must continue in the works of the Law in order to qualify for God's promises"! (Gal 3:2) Aba!

You see, the reason why people find it hard to understand the Gospel of Grace is that it always sounds too ILLOGICAL! Okay, look at this: how can you say that a believer is judged as RIGHTEOUS before God even though he has sins in his life? Simple answer: 'How was Jesus judged as a SINNER by God on the cross even though He NEVER committed any sin'? (2Cor 5:21)

Now listen carefully: stop trying to understand how Grace will empower you over sin, just BELIEVE! Peter walked on water when he was looking at Jesus, but the moment he tried to 'logically reason' about how possible it is for a man to walk on water, that was when he began to sink!!! (Matt 14:30).

The reason you are SINKING in SIN is that you are THINKING on how possible it is for you to have dominion over sin simply by BELIEVING!

For sin shall NOT have dominion over you; for you are not under Law but under GRACE (Romans 6:14)

If you can get to a point of BELIEVING that Jesus is your righteousness before God and that God is not looking at you to judge you but He is looking at Jesus to judge you, that is when you will be EMPOWERED to effortlessly TRIUMPH over that sinful habit that is confronting your glorious destiny in Christ!

GRACE is the ANSWER to a SINFUL lifestyle! (Romans 8:2)

See you at the Gospel of Grace conference 2014 holding in Lagos this November!

Remain in His abounding GRACE!
Amen.

4 Likes

Re: God Is Not Looking At Your Sins To Judge You by olayincar(m): 10:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
God bless you for dis
Re: God Is Not Looking At Your Sins To Judge You by OnyeEgo1(m): 11:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
Where sin abounds, grace abounds the more, grace would beat sin to any level i try to let believers come to dis realisation but many tyms dia minds are blind to the reality of grace of our lord Jesus..... Bro i greet u with abundance of grace sir!
Re: God Is Not Looking At Your Sins To Judge You by JesusisLord85: 11:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
damilarelr: There was a time the Corinthian church was deep in sin! They committed ALL manner of sins: Envy, lust, strife, misuse of spiritual gifts, sexual immorality, etc. ALL manner of sins were present in the Corinthian church!

Hmn, Paul did NOT say:

"You these sinners, your body was ONCE the temple of the Holy Ghost but ever since you committed fornication, it BECAME the temple of the devil"!

What Paul said was:

Haha, award for the most demon-led post this week goes to you. Let's rewind to previous chapter.

1 Corinthians 5:1 It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father's wife."

Ok, so among the group who believed that Yahshua was indeed the prophesied Messiah, there are some who are fornicating, among other things. Your post would have us believe everybody was engaged in some sort of orgy. Not so. Let's move on:

Now, in the rest of chapter 5, what did your Messiah, Paul, say to do with such persons?

Verse 2 "And ye are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he that hath done this deed might be taken away from among you."

9 I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators:

10 Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.

11 But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolator, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.

Do NOT KEEP COMPANY WITH SUCH. But what is your own message saying?

So there were unrighteous brothers among them. Paul said purge them out from among you. Simple. What did he say in chapter 6, the bit you missed out:

1 Corinthians 6

9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

So Paul is talking to the righteous among them.

What did he say about the unrighteous? They shall not inherit the Kingdom.

So, you, father of lies, out of here and repent, lest the Most High smite thee.

The rest of your post i just as twisted. People like you and shdemi and goshen won't turn my hair grey with your blasphemous statements (and I'm just 27yrs, chai).

Shalom Israel

4 Likes

Re: God Is Not Looking At Your Sins To Judge You by damilarelr(m): 12:10am On Sep 20, 2014
olayincar: God bless you for dis

We are blessed bro.
Re: God Is Not Looking At Your Sins To Judge You by damilarelr(m): 12:10am On Sep 20, 2014
OnyeEgo1: Where sin abounds, grace abounds the more, grace would beat sin to any level i try to let believers come to dis realisation but many tyms dia minds are blind to the reality of grace of our lord Jesus..... Bro i greet u with abundance of grace sir!

Same here bro.
Re: God Is Not Looking At Your Sins To Judge You by shdemidemi(m): 7:17am On Sep 20, 2014
JesusisLord85:

Haha, award for the most demon-led post this week goes to you. Let's rewind to previous chapter.

1 Corinthians 5:1 It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father's wife."

Ok, so among the group who believed that Yahshua was indeed the prophesied Messiah, there are some who are fornicating, among other things. Your post would have us believe everybody was engaged in some sort of orgy. Not so. Let's move on:

Now, in the rest of chapter 5, what did your Messiah, Paul, say to do with such persons?

Verse 2 "And ye are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he that hath done this deed might be taken away from among you."

9 I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators:

10 Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.

11 But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolator, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.

Do NOT KEEP COMPANY WITH SUCH. But what is your own message saying?

So there were unrighteous brothers among them. Paul said purge them out from among you. Simple. What did he say in chapter 6, the bit you missed out:

1 Corinthians 6

9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

So Paul is talking to the righteous among them.

What did he say about the unrighteous? They shall not inherit the Kingdom.

So, you, father of lies, out of here and repent, lest the Most High smite thee.

The rest of your post i just as twisted. People like you and shdemi and goshen won't turn my hair grey with your blasphemous statements (and I'm just 27yrs, chai).

Shalom Israel

Young man, who is righteous?

Do we become righteous by our works?

What did Paul say about this fellow who slept with his father's wife aka fornicator? Paddle down further to 2 cor 2

6 Sufficient to such a man is this punishment, which was inflicted of many.

7 So that contrariwise ye ought rather to forgive him, and comfort him, lest perhaps such a one should be swallowed up with overmuch sorrow.

8 Wherefore I beseech you that ye would confirm your love toward him.

9 For to this end also did I write, that I might know the proof of you, whether ye be obedient in all things.

10 To whom ye forgive any thing, I forgive also: for if I forgave any thing, to whom I forgave it, for your sakes forgave I it in the person of Christ;

11 Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.

JesusisLord85:

1 Corinthians 6

Don't misunderstand this verse my dear brother, Paul isn't saying Christians who lie, or eat too much or fornicate are heading to hell. Rather, he is saying these things are what the unrighteous, unsaved do... Christians should not be found doing such things because we are no more slaves to our sinful flesh but slaves to God to produce fruits of righteousness.

12 All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.

Why is everything lawful to this man?

All things are lawful because he is not presenting himself as good before God but as a fallen man that was made righteous by sheer mercy of God.

Does this mean we have a license to do things which are not convenient or commit sins?

God forbid! Any Christian that sees it as such is considered to be carnal. He is living with his new master as though he were still under his old slave master/old sin nature.

What did Apostle Paul say about the judgement of our works as believers?

1 cor 3 KJV
13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.

15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

AMP
14 If the work which any person has built on this Foundation [any product of his efforts whatever] survives [this test], he will get his reward.
15 But if any person’s work is burned up [under the test], he will suffer the loss [of it all, losing his reward], though he himself will be saved, but only as [one who has passed] through fire.

We must consciously mortify our flesh not to oblige to its desires by the renewing of our thoughts/mind. The way we think and what we think goes a long way to reveal where we are in our walk with God.

2 Likes

Re: God Is Not Looking At Your Sins To Judge You by olayincar(m): 9:24am On Sep 20, 2014
damilarelr:

We are blessed bro.

Amen IJN
Re: God Is Not Looking At Your Sins To Judge You by emmyskies(m): 2:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
"And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. " (Matthew 25:32-33)

One thing will make the sheep distinct from the goat -SIN

"And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell. And if thy right hand offend thee, cut if off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell. " (Matthew 5:29-30)

"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity." (Matthew 7:21-23)

"But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. " (Matthew 4:4)

"What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?" (Romans 6:1-2)

The word of GOD, there is nothing like unto it
Re: God Is Not Looking At Your Sins To Judge You by chaerless(m): 7:02am On Sep 23, 2014
emmyskies: "And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. " (Matthew 25:32-33)

"And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell. And if thy right hand offend thee, cut if off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell. " (Matthew 5:29-30)

"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity." (Matthew 7:21-23)

"But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. " (Matthew 4:4)

"What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?" (Romans 6:1-2)

emmyskies: "And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. " (Matthew 25:32-33)

SELAH
Re: God Is Not Looking At Your Sins To Judge You by paxonel(m): 7:52am On Sep 23, 2014
damilarelr: There was a time the Corinthian church was deep in sin! They committed ALL manner of sins: Envy, lust, strife, misuse of spiritual gifts, sexual immorality, etc. ALL manner of sins were present in the Corinthian church!

Hmn, Paul did NOT say:

What Paul said was:

KNOW YE NOT....that your BODY IS (not 'was') the Temple of the Holy Ghost?

Now listen carefully: the reason why you are not yet EMPOWERED to live above that sin in your life is that you keep believing the LIE of the devil that tells you that you are DOOMED for eternal judgment because of your sins and God is out there to get you! Stop believing that LIE!

The devil will do ANYTHING to make you FORGET that you have been PERFECTLY forgiven by God! This is because the devil knows that you will STOP sinning when you REALISE that you are the RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD in Christ Jesus!

Apostle Peter shared a strong revelation concerning a believer who lives in sin. He explained that when you see a believer who lives in sin, it is because he is "BLIND and cannot see afar off, and HAS FORGOTTEN that he was PURGED from his old sins"(2Peter 1:9) Wow!

But, unfortunately, instead of the church to remind such believers that they have been FORGIVEN and that they are the RIGHTEOUSNESS OF God in Christ Jesus, the church tells them that they have FALLEN from Grace, and that they should expect the Judgment of God!

Hmm...,a true teacher of the Gospel REMINDS believers of their IRREVERSIBLE position in Christ! That was why Paul corrected the Corinthian Church by saying:

"KNOW YE NOT...?"

Hmm.....what does 'KNOW YE NOT...' means? It simply means: "Have you forgotten..?"

Paul was a 'REMINDER', not a 'CONDEMNER'! In fact, Paul reminded them in the next verse that YE ARE BOUGHT WITH A PRICE!(1Cor 6:20). Paul did not say: "You WERE bought. but now God has SOLD you back"! The devil will do anything to make a believer not to rest in the finished work of Christ on the cross! (Heb 4:1)

In conclusion, let me show you how Paul related to the churches in the Bible. Although the Corinthian church was filled with believers who had weak moral characters, yet you will never hear Paul say to them.....O FOOLISH CORINTHIANS! Hmm, in fact, Paul told them that Jesus would CONFIRM them to the END, "BLAMELESS IN THE DAY OF JESUS CHRIST"! (1Cor 1:8-9).

But there was another kind of believers who Paul got seriously ANNOYED with! Funnily, these believers had STRONG moral characters! They were the Galatian Church!!! 'O FOOLISH GALATIAN....'! (Gal 3:1) These group of believers believe that "although you were saved by Grace you must continue in the works of the Law in order to qualify for God's promises"! (Gal 3:2) Aba!

You see, the reason why people find it hard to understand the Gospel of Grace is that it always sounds too ILLOGICAL! Okay, look at this: how can you say that a believer is judged as RIGHTEOUS before God even though he has sins in his life? Simple answer: 'How was Jesus judged as a SINNER by God on the cross even though He NEVER committed any sin'? (2Cor 5:21)

Now listen carefully: stop trying to understand how Grace will empower you over sin, just BELIEVE! Peter walked on water when he was looking at Jesus, but the moment he tried to 'logically reason' about how possible it is for a man to walk on water, that was when he began to sink!!! (Matt 14:30).

The reason you are SINKING in SIN is that you are THINKING on how possible it is for you to have dominion over sin simply by BELIEVING!

For sin shall NOT have dominion over you; for you are not under Law but under GRACE (Romans 6:14)

If you can get to a point of BELIEVING that Jesus is your righteousness before God and that God is not looking at you to judge you but He is looking at Jesus to judge you, that is when you will be EMPOWERED to effortlessly TRIUMPH over that sinful habit that is confronting your glorious destiny in Christ!

GRACE is the ANSWER to a SINFUL lifestyle! (Romans 8:2)

See you at the Gospel of Grace conference 2014 holding in Lagos this November!

Remain in His abounding GRACE!
Amen.

God bless you
i can see that we are gradually making progress to liberate our unborn generation generation (even though almost 70% of this generation of nigerian christians,mostly elderly people, are still blind, thinking they will go to hell fire if they sin)from the scorge of the fake unreasonable doctrine that was once delivered to Africa by the missionaries who brought christianity to Africa, who preached that once saved is not always saved meaning, if a Christian die commiting sin he will. go to Hellfire, thereby puttiing Africans in more boundage and religious slavery and poverty
Re: God Is Not Looking At Your Sins To Judge You by damilarelr(m): 10:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
paxonel:
God bless you
i can see that we are gradually making progress to liberate our unborn generation generation (even though almost 70% of this generation of nigerian christians,mostly elderly people, are still blind, thinking they will go to hell fire if they sin)from the scorge of the fake unreasonable doctrine that was once delivered to Africa by the missionaries who brought christianity to Africa, who preached that once saved is not always saved meaning, if a Christian die commiting sin he will. go to Hellfire, thereby puttiing Africans in more boundage and religious slavery and poverty

It's not their fault. They preached up to the revelation they (the missionaries) had. God be blessed for the daily revelations in His word.
Re: God Is Not Looking At Your Sins To Judge You by paxonel(m): 9:51am On Sep 24, 2014
damilarelr:

It's not their fault. They preached up to the revelation they (the missionaries) had. God be blessed for the daily revelations in His word.
you are right
i thinkk it was the level of their knowledge and understanding as at that time
Re: God Is Not Looking At Your Sins To Judge You by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 24, 2014
So why did "God" create hell fire (according to the bible) ?

1 Like

Re: God Is Not Looking At Your Sins To Judge You by shdemidemi(m): 9:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
ifeness: So why did "God" create hell fire (according to the bible) ?

Hell is for those who refuse the only way there is to be made righteous. The death of Jesus justify all that believe with their heart and confess with their mouth that Christ died for the sins of the world, He rose and ascended to heaven.
Re: God Is Not Looking At Your Sins To Judge You by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 25, 2014
shdemidemi:

Hell is for those who refuse the only way there is to be made righteous. The death of Jesus justify all that believe with their heart and confess with their mouth that Christ died for the sins of the world, He rose and ascended to heaven.

Haha! I guess hell will be filled with intelligent people. Christ dies for fools angry

1 Like

Re: God Is Not Looking At Your Sins To Judge You by shdemidemi(m): 6:50am On Sep 26, 2014
ifeness:

Haha! I guess hell will be filled with intelligent people. Christ dies for fools angry

You are right! Only the ones you term fools will be saved.

1 Like

Re: God Is Not Looking At Your Sins To Judge You by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 26, 2014
shdemidemi:

You are right! Only the ones you term fools will be saved.

A city filled with fools will makes sense. Goodluck!
Re: God Is Not Looking At Your Sins To Judge You by shdemidemi(m): 7:37am On Sep 26, 2014
ifeness:

A city filled with fools will makes sense. Goodluck!

Yes it will.. A herd of sheep led by a lion is definitely stronger than a pride of lion led by a sheep.

1 Like

Re: God Is Not Looking At Your Sins To Judge You by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 26, 2014
shdemidemi:

Yes it will.. A herd of sheep led by a lion is definitely stronger than a pride of lion led by a sheep.

Unfortunately god is not real. If there were a supreme god,the universe will be unbalanced. I used to reason like you until my eyes got opened. Think of it,the criminals of the world wrote the bible. The book has so far been used for domination,mass murder,rape,segregation and brainwash. Why should i worship someone? god did not create man,man created god. You need to open your eyes honestly!
Re: God Is Not Looking At Your Sins To Judge You by shdemidemi(m): 9:28am On Sep 26, 2014
ifeness:

Unfortunately god is not real. If there were a supreme god,the universe will be unbalanced. I used to reason like you until my eyes got opened. Think of it,the criminals of the world wrote the bible. The book has so far been used for domination,mass murder,rape,segregation and brainwash. Why should i worship someone? god did not create man,man created god. You need to open your eyes honestly!

Well, this is your opinion- you have a unique right to it. From what you wrote, you believed there was God at some point, but you changed for whatever reason; who is to say you will not change your opinion tomorrow.

As humans, our opinions and beliefs are subject to change but the Word of God remains inherent. The same person that says there is no God today might say there is God tomorrow. I will rather take the word of an infallible God to the philosophy of an ever evolving man tossed to and fro by the wind of knowledge that is inexhaustible.

1 Like

Re: God Is Not Looking At Your Sins To Judge You by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 26, 2014
shdemidemi:

Well, this is your opinion- you have a unique right to it. From what you wrote, you believed there was God at some point, but you changed for whatever reason; who is to say you will not change your opinion tomorrow.

As humans, our opinions and beliefs are subject to change but the Word of God remains inherent. The same person that says there is no God today might say there is God tomorrow. I will rather take the word of an infallible God to the philosophy of an ever evolving man tossed to and fro by the wind of knowledge that is inexhaustible.

I never said there was a God. When i used the term "God", its based on the christiandom idea. I do not believe in it,i just play with the idea. The christian God is a male dominated idea used by the elite. There has been no proof that this being exist. The stories told about this being makes it obviously imperfect.

I'm sure you yourself haven't seen God or Jesus. God to me mean Gold,Oil and Diamond.

1 Like

Re: God Is Not Looking At Your Sins To Judge You by shdemidemi(m): 3:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
ifeness:

I never said there was a God. When i used the term "God", its based on the christiandom idea. I do not believe in it,i just play with the idea. The christian God is a male dominated idea used by the elite. There has been no proof that this being exist. The stories told about this being makes it obviously imperfect.

I'm sure you yourself haven't seen God or Jesus. God to me mean Gold,Oil and Diamond.

Well, too bad. If you never thought there is God, nothing says you cannot accept the fact tomorrow or in twenty years down the line.

You are right again, I have never seen God nor Jesus but I have a record of history written in advance. This record is too perfect in how it has been intricately put together and it remains applicable to humanity from ages past to ages to come.

Ask those who have gold, oil and diamond if they are fulfilled.. only then will you realize what you call god is actually vanity that last but for a short time and also fails to satisfy.

1 Like

Re: God Is Not Looking At Your Sins To Judge You by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
shdemidemi:

Well, too bad. If you never thought there is God, nothing says you cannot accept the fact tomorrow or in twenty years down the line.

You are right again, I have never seen God nor Jesus but I have a record of history written in advance. This record is too perfect in how it has been intricately put together and it remains applicable to humanity from ages past to ages to come.

Ask those who have gold, oil and diamond if they are fulfilled.. only then will you realize what you call god is actually vanity that last but for a short time and also fails to satisfy.

And who gave you the recorded history you are talking about? Look at the atrocities these people are committing all over the planet and tell me why you should not believe they have sold you a lie.

Our society doesn't need a god...... Last time i check, Cave men were the writers of this delusional religious story. Its a shame you chose to believe the cave men rather than proven science .
Re: God Is Not Looking At Your Sins To Judge You by shdemidemi(m): 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
ifeness:

And who gave you the recorded history you are talking about? Look at the atrocities these people are committing all over the planet and tell me why you should not believe they have sold you a lie.

Our society doesn't need a god...... Last time i check, Cave men were the writers of this delusional religious story. Its a shame you chose to believe the cave men rather than proven science .

I believe the account of the bible and I dare not link its authenticity with the attitude or knowledge of any group of men.

You could be right, I don't think our society need a god, we need hardworking and selfless people who have the society at heart. But our soul sure needs God to see beyond the 100 years we might spend in this transient world.
Re: God Is Not Looking At Your Sins To Judge You by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
shdemidemi:

I believe the account of the bible and I dare not link its authenticity with the attitude or knowledge of any group of men.

You could be right, I don't think our society need a god, we need hardworking and selfless people who have the society at heart. But our soul sure needs God to see beyond the 100 years we might spend in this transient world.

I doubt that bible monster deserves to be called a god. But as you can see he blessed us with Ebola
Re: God Is Not Looking At Your Sins To Judge You by Judas2013: 5:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
yahweh the jewish monster
Re: God Is Not Looking At Your Sins To Judge You by shdemidemi(m): 5:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
ifeness:

I doubt that bible monster deserves to be called a god. But as you can see he blessed us with Ebola

Whatever we choose to call Him does not change who He is...

And as for ebola, my God never promised a perfect world on a rose of petal even for those that have the first fruit of the Spirit.

If you don't believe in the existence of this God, what makes you blame him for ebola?
Re: God Is Not Looking At Your Sins To Judge You by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
shdemidemi:

Whatever we choose to call Him does not change who He is...

And as for ebola, my God never promised a perfect world on a rose of petal even for those that have the first fruit of the Spirit.

If you don't believe in the existence of this God, what makes you blame him for ebola?

You claimed there is a God,not me. So your God created Ebola since he creates all things.
Re: God Is Not Looking At Your Sins To Judge You by JesusisLord85: 11:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
shdemidemi:

Young man, who is righteous?

Do we become righteous by our works?

What did Paul say about this fellow who slept with his father's wife aka fornicator? Paddle down further to 2 cor 2

6 Sufficient to such a man is this punishment, which was inflicted of many.

7 So that contrariwise ye ought rather to forgive him, and comfort him, lest perhaps such a one should be swallowed up with overmuch sorrow.

8 Wherefore I beseech you that ye would confirm your love toward him.

9 For to this end also did I write, that I might know the proof of you, whether ye be obedient in all things.

10 To whom ye forgive any thing, I forgive also: for if I forgave any thing, to whom I forgave it, for your sakes forgave I it in the person of Christ;

11 Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.

Don't misunderstand this verse my dear brother, Paul isn't saying Christians who lie, or eat too much or fornicate are heading to hell. Rather, he is saying these things are what the unrighteous, unsaved do... Christians should not be found doing such things because we are no more slaves to our sinful flesh but slaves to God to produce fruits of righteousness.

12 All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.

Why is everything lawful to this man?

All things are lawful because he is not presenting himself as good before God but as a fallen man that was made righteous by sheer mercy of God.

Does this mean we have a license to do things which are not convenient or commit sins?

God forbid! Any Christian that sees it as such is considered to be carnal. He is living with his new master as though he were still under his old slave master/old sin nature.

What did Apostle Paul say about the judgement of our works as believers?

1 cor 3 KJV
13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.

15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

AMP
14 If the work which any person has built on this Foundation [any product of his efforts whatever] survives [this test], he will get his reward.
15 But if any person’s work is burned up [under the test], he will suffer the loss [of it all, losing his reward], though he himself will be saved, but only as [one who has passed] through fire.

We must consciously mortify our flesh not to oblige to its desires by the renewing of our thoughts/mind. The way we think and what we think goes a long way to reveal where we are in our walk with God.

haha same as my last post to you. We been here before.
Let the few who want truth read my threads. There ye shall understand history, and learn with the true precepts.

Paul
Romans 2:13 "For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified"

James (brother of Yahshua)
James 1:22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

John
1 John 2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

1 John 5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

More Importantly..Yahshua:

John 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

John 15:10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

John 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

THE MOST HIGH

Genesis 26:5 Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.

Exodus 20:6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

BOOK of Revelation...You know...the end

Revelation 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Revelation 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Revelation 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

What is the conclusion of the matter? Let the wisest man who ever lived summarise for us:

Ecclesiastes 12:13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Shabbat Shalom
Re: God Is Not Looking At Your Sins To Judge You by shdemidemi(m): 7:07am On Sep 27, 2014
You lack the understanding of the progressive nature and setting of scripture. One of your well known attribute is that you don't challenge what I write but you quickly throw so many verses in, just to distraught what scripture is really saying.

Do you just do a word search on the bible to quote every where that word shows up?

In this case, you quoted every where you see the word 'commandment' without checking in detail why the statement was made, to whom it was made and the context at which it was made. The other time it was 'corners', you came up with all the verses that had corners in the Old Testament and to make a complete folly of what you do, you call it precept on precept.

I feel like enlightening you on the little I know about each verse you have quoted out of context but I won't cos I know the next thing will be to quote another ten without understanding or challenging what I write.
Re: God Is Not Looking At Your Sins To Judge You by JesusisLord85: 8:51am On Sep 27, 2014
shdemidemi: You lack the understanding of the progressive nature and setting of scripture. One of your well known attribute is that you don't challenge what I write but you quickly throw so many verses in, just to distraught what scripture is really saying.

Do you just do a word search on the bible to quote every where that word shows up?

In this case, you quoted every where you see the word 'commandment' without checking in detail why the statement was made, to whom it was made and the context at which it was made. The other time it was 'corners', you came up with all the verses that had corners in the Old Testament and to make a complete folly of what you do, you call it precept on precept.

I feel like enlightening you on the little I know about each verse you have quoted out of context but I won't cos I know the next thing will be to quote another ten without understanding or challenging what I write.

lol. You again.

Yes, context is good. But I don't think I needed it in those cases. I know why you think you need it. You will either say, Jesus' commandments were different, or changed. Or you will say, He was talking to the Jews, and their gospel is different - at least that was your theory at one time before your own brethren turned on you.

Corners was an excellent precept, if I may say so myself. I still laugh, because you are unbelievably stubborn. I have told you about that chapter many times, but every now and again I catch you trying to beat another NL member into submission by incorrectly quoting from Acts 10.

After I explain this to most people, they keep quiet. Humble spirits they are. But you, father of lies, you depart for a season, and return with your bile later.

lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO OF Church Where People Are Receiving '666', The Mark Of 'antichrist' / If Tiny Covid-19 Virus Could Outsmart The Best Of Science, How Much More... / Gettier's Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.