Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,977 members, 7,866,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:40 PM

Can A Rookie Develop Professional Website With Word Press? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can A Rookie Develop Professional Website With Word Press? (506 Views)

Job Site With Word Press / How Can I Develop A Music Website With Word Press And Allow of Upload Music / How To Remove Powered By Word Press And Theme Designer From Your Blog: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Rookie Develop Professional Website With Word Press? by kado(m): 5:55pm On Dec 10, 2013
can I develop a professional website with word press without css and php knowledge?
Does anyone have an ideal and how payment can be made to wordpress online?
Thanks
Re: Can A Rookie Develop Professional Website With Word Press? by yawatide(f): 7:33pm On Dec 10, 2013
Technically, yes but I would highly suggest/recommend that you at the very least have a working knowledge of html and css. PHP? Not really, again, technically...but it's a nice "to have".

Good luck!
Re: Can A Rookie Develop Professional Website With Word Press? by realugee: 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2013
C'mon u nid a knowledge of CSS and html, by u don't have to go to soul for those, just look at the existing codes and use ur head. Also do all the necessary research...

That's how I built my blog and my forum
Re: Can A Rookie Develop Professional Website With Word Press? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 11, 2013
You can with WordPress.

Wordpress has a large community of users who are more than willing to help newbies like you.

If you use WordPress.org all you need is a good webhost, basic knowledge of HTML, good theme and essential plugins.

You can get awesomely design WordPress theme for free and most plugins that will enhance the functionalities of your website/blog are basically free too.

Just beware and be careful of freebies online.

Regards
Re: Can A Rookie Develop Professional Website With Word Press? by kingthreat(m): 6:12am On Dec 12, 2013
Save yourself some trouble by learning Css, HTML and PHP before going on Wordpress else you'd get yourself stuck and limited

1 Like

Re: Can A Rookie Develop Professional Website With Word Press? by webkuti: 3:55am On Dec 13, 2013
good morning Nigeria..

We launched "" www.webkuti.in "".

Please check it and review it.

Interested to know more about me? Have a project in mind? Contact me!
Email: info@webkuti.com
URL: www.webkuti.com.ng
wink

Re: Can A Rookie Develop Professional Website With Word Press? by kado(m): 4:30pm On Dec 15, 2013
Thanks everyone.i really do appreciate your response!:-D
Re: Can A Rookie Develop Professional Website With Word Press? by Afam4eva(m): 4:52pm On Dec 15, 2013
No, you can't develop a wordpress website without the knowledge of php, html or css but you can setup a wordpress site. Those are two different things.
Re: Can A Rookie Develop Professional Website With Word Press? by cbrass(m): 11:27pm On Dec 15, 2013
CAPITAL NOOOooooo

(1) (Reply)

Your Opinon Is Highly Needed Pls! / Affordable Hosting ($1 Hosting/mo) And Quality Packages Selling At Mytruehost / Best Hosting Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.