Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,499 members, 7,861,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:11 PM

What Should I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do? (1753 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Do? by ssRhino: 6:17pm On Jul 30, 2008
michelin89:

No dear you are for not minding your damn business. Tell me who invited you in in the first place? And I never knew smooth has become so dumb (though I have suspected he is mentally retarded) he needs a more idiotic gay to speak for him.

Mind your shits and stay out of mine!

segzi cres:

@michelin it's obvious that you just want to show us how stupid you are and i must confess it's working.

Guys let us keep the fun going and no need to get personal.
Oya kiss and make up jare
Re: What Should I Do? by segzicres(m): 6:18pm On Jul 30, 2008
@michelin are you talking to of cause i can't hear you. you're really convincing, seriously you have just confirmed my suspicion. stupidly brilliant hm, thats a very good title don't you think. igwe of stupid land i salute.
Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2008
segzi cres:

@michelin are you talking to of cause i can't hear you. you're really convincing, seriously you have just confirmed my suspicion. stupidly brilliant hm, thats a very good title don't you think. igwe of stupid land i salute.

You can try to run away from your stupidity but your stupidity won't run away from you. In fact you are a unique entity. Just look around. The guy you are fighting for has long ago abbandoned you. So pathetic!
Re: What Should I Do? by segzicres(m): 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2008
@michelin you have just convinced of that common sense is not common. smooth's watching i'm sure.
Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 30, 2008
segzi cres:

@michelin you have just convinced of that common sense is not common. smooth's watching i'm sure.

Only cowards watch and don't act! accept that he doesn't even give a damn about you! And to think you were even helping him!

cry cry cry poor segzi cres
Re: What Should I Do? by segzicres(m): 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2008
@michelin now you make me wanna cry. smooth vex and saw something.
Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 30, 2008
segzi cres:

@michelin now you make me want to cry. smooth vex and saw something.

Wetin he see? Nothing important I bet.
Re: What Should I Do? by segzicres(m): 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2008
@michelin okay you are right about smooth but you're wrong about me.
Re: What Should I Do? by smooooooth: 6:42pm On Jul 30, 2008
michelin89:

Wetin he see? Nothing important I bet.
you damn right, nothing  important, just some dead old used michelin tyres.

hey segzi just be nice to the lady,she's outtta d**k, might be your lucky day and get a freebie.
Re: What Should I Do? by segzicres(m): 6:48pm On Jul 30, 2008
@smooth now that's what i'm talking about. @michelin uncle smooth says you can call me my number's in my signature. waiting.
Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 30, 2008
smooooooth:

you damn right, nothing important, just some dead old used michelin tyres.

hey segzi just be nice to the lady,she's outtta d**k, might be your lucky day and get a freebie.

segzi cres:

@smooth now that's what i'm talking about. @michelin uncle smooth says you can call me my number's in my signature. waiting.

gays pretending to be studs!

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: What Should I Do? by segzicres(m): 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2008
@michelin are you okay or do you need someone to save you from your keyboard?
Re: What Should I Do? by mbola(f): 7:00pm On Jul 30, 2008
if u really still love him like u said, u might forgive him if its his first time

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies In The House, Help, I Love This Girl / Time Alone / Strictly For Guys, Girls Watchout!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.