Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do? (1747 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do? by nmadi(f): 5:20pm On Jul 28, 2008
Hi nairalanders,

If you have a problem with your guy and he brings in another girl to stay with him for two weeks and came back apologising, what will you do and I still love him
Re: What Should I Do? by sayhi2ay(m): 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2008
you still love him,

i guess you know what to do already!
Re: What Should I Do? by cruworld(m): 5:27pm On Jul 28, 2008
@poster you just post without giving detail of what cause the fight how do you want nairalanders like me know what to say,
Re: What Should I Do? by Alapomeji1: 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2008
@poster you just post without giving detail of what cause the fight how do you want nairalanders like me know what to say,

I second.
Re: What Should I Do? by Gamine(f): 5:55pm On Jul 28, 2008

i dont even know what to say undecided undecided
Re: What Should I Do? by MissyB1(m): 6:05pm On Jul 28, 2008
No matter what d prob is,i see
no reason y he should bring in another woman
to stay wit him when yhu two haven't broken up.
Probs come @ diff tyms nd if he thinks d best way to deal wit it
is by bringin in another woman,den i dnt see it as what i can take.
He probably ve been having d plans to do so even b4 d quarrel.
Re: What Should I Do? by ayomifull(f): 6:10pm On Jul 28, 2008
nmadi:

Hi nairalanders,

If you have a problem with your guy and he brings in another girl to stay with him for two weeks and came back apologising, what will you do and I still love him

I will end the relationship.
Re: What Should I Do? by Pataki: 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2008
nmadi:

Hi nairalanders,

Two weeks - day and night camping of another babe. After two weeks, and the girl leaves he comes running back to you grin cheesy grin

Get it into your head girl, you are simply just another of the ''girls'' at his disposals.

My advice is, start flushing out every love mentality you have for him, it will not be easy, but you just have to do it. Unless you want to remain a mumu forever. sad sad
Re: What Should I Do? by cruworld(m): 6:35pm On Jul 28, 2008
Missy B:

No matter what d prob is,i see
no reason y he should bring in another woman
to stay wit him when yhu two haven't broken up.
Probs come @ diff tyms nd if he thinks d best way to deal wit it
is by bringin in another woman,den i dnt see it as what i can take.
He probably ve been having d plans to do so even before d quarrel.

what if the poster also sleep another guy house for three weeks  grin
Re: What Should I Do? by onyekang1(f): 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2008
I will jus check out d very way i checked in, if u know wat i mean.THE RELATIONSHIP IS OVER.
Re: What Should I Do? by TOYOSI20(f): 8:47am On Jul 30, 2008
Sounds like the guy was ready to move on to me, shocked

Otherwise why in the world would he bring a female to his home

for two weeks, he probably initiated the so called problem in

the first place to create room for the "Brand New" mistress tongue,. . . . . . . . . . . ,

. . . . . . . . . .believe me she is still very much around. cry
Re: What Should I Do? by izeek(m): 4:14pm On Jul 30, 2008
@post
why dont u furnish this honourable forum the full details,
then we wud be able to acertain why him do am.
she might be his cousin u know cheesy
Re: What Should I Do? by ssRhino: 4:39pm On Jul 30, 2008
seems like the man just started the war, all cos he wanna try the other babe out for 2 weeks, cos he knows you will always be there and will understand.
There is no reason for him to have done that, no matter what could have happened, love would have made his as8s to chill till u guys are finally over.
Sorry, such man dont deserve ur love.
Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2008
nmadi:

Hi nairalanders,

Also bring in another man for just three days and go back apologizing to him.

Come back to tell us the result!
Re: What Should I Do? by ssRhino: 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2008
michelin89:

Also bring in another man for just three days and go back apologizing to him.

Come back to tell us the result!

what will that achieve?
Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 30, 2008
$$Rhino:

what will that achieve?

She knows!
Re: What Should I Do? by simplejide(m): 5:15pm On Jul 30, 2008
its good to love with the heart but wrong to think with it. use ur brain sis.
Re: What Should I Do? by smooooooth: 5:20pm On Jul 30, 2008
dnt mind most of these baboons, they av been used and abused, and yet thet still confused, and they are here giving you a quick ans 'to leave him' forgetting you still love him.

and dear, if you really do love him, you wont ask for anyone's opinion,you shld know what to do, love forgives, forgets and loves again.
Re: What Should I Do? by ssRhino: 5:25pm On Jul 30, 2008
smooooooth:

dnt mind most of these baboons, they av been used and abused, and yet thet still confused, and they are here giving you a quick ans 'to leave him' forgetting you still love him.

and dear, if you really do love him, you wont ask for anyone's opinion,you shld know what to do, love forgives, forgets and loves again.

was all that necessary?
Re: What Should I Do? by segzicres(m): 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2008
@rhino dats the way smooth talks, but seriously you should listen to him because he's very brilliant and talks from experience. smoooth babb.
Re: What Should I Do? by ssRhino: 5:37pm On Jul 30, 2008
segzi cres:

@rhino that is the way smooth talks, but seriously you should listen to him because he's very brilliant and talks from experience. smoooth babb.

but we cld keep it neat and fun
Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 30, 2008
segzi cres:

@rhino that is the way smooth talks, but seriously you should listen to him because he's very brilliant and talks from experience. smoooth babb.

Yeah experience from being an unrepentant wife beater! Only a wife beater would encourage a woman to go back to a wife beater!
Re: What Should I Do? by smooooooth: 5:45pm On Jul 30, 2008
michelin89:

Yeah experience from being an unrepentant wife beater! Only a wife beater would encourage a woman to go back to a wife beater!

let go of your past, its affecting your comments, no one said wife beater here, but we understand,after all you went thru in the hand of that brut, well take heart. you will get over the trauma, then, maybe then your post will start making sense.
Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2008
smooooooth:

let go of your past, its affecting your comments, no one said wife beater here, but we understand,after all you went through in the hand of that brut, well take heart. you will get over the trauma, then, maybe then your post will start making sense.

No dear you are the brut! Tell me which kind stupid person go tell a woman make she go meet man who fit kill am? Which kind yeye love you dey advocate? Do you even know what love is? I bet you don't. Keep quiet next time and stay off topics that need a human comprehension since you are on the same level of a slave beast!
Re: What Should I Do? by segzicres(m): 5:54pm On Jul 30, 2008
@michelin damn!! you got an arsenal down in your tongue. uncle smooth please don't be made fun of.
Re: What Should I Do? by ssRhino: 5:55pm On Jul 30, 2008
A man that cld be beating a woman cld eventually kill such woman or even the woman cld kill the man in self defence, so why shd such couple be togethre at all?
Re: What Should I Do? by smooooooth: 5:58pm On Jul 30, 2008
segzi cres:

@michelin damn!! you got an arsenal down in your tongue. uncle smooth please don't be made fun of.

tanx dear, i just checked her last post, and can finally see she was selling tatashe at oshodi market b4 her big break to italy for dick sucking.
Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 30, 2008
segzi cres:

Shut up! Who called you? Ass licking nigga!

smooooooth:

thanks dear, i just checked her last post, and can finally see she was selling tatashe at oshodi market before her big break to italy for privates sucking.

Is that your best?
Re: What Should I Do? by segzicres(m): 6:05pm On Jul 30, 2008
@smooth now you're making this interesting. @michelin you seem very aggressive. i was only trying to help you here. were you dumped lately?
Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 30, 2008
segzi cres:

@smooth now you're making this interesting. @michelin you seem very aggressive. i was only trying to help you here. were you dumped lately?

Help your gay mate, I guess!

No dear I wasn't! In fact I have just started!
Re: What Should I Do? by segzicres(m): 6:10pm On Jul 30, 2008
@michelin it's obvious that you just want to show us how stupid you are and i must confess it's working.
Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 30, 2008
segzi cres:

@michelin it's obvious that you just want to show us how stupid you are and i must confess it's working.

No dear you are for not minding your damn business. Tell me who invited you in in the first place? And I never knew smooth has become so dumb (though I have suspected he is mentally retarded) he needs a more idiotic gay to speak for him.

Mind your shits and stay out of mine!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saying It / Am I A Devil? / Naija Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.