Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

ASUU- FG Withdraws Ultimatum For Striking Lecturers - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU- FG Withdraws Ultimatum For Striking Lecturers (31708 Views)

AAUA Begins Recruitment To Replace Striking Lecturers / FG Stops Salaries Of Striking Lecturers (ASUU) / Bauchi State Govt Sacks 194 Striking Lecturers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU- FG Withdraws Ultimatum For Striking Lecturers by shegzi(m): 11:22pm On Dec 10, 2013
So na shakara dem dey do before
Re: ASUU- FG Withdraws Ultimatum For Striking Lecturers by Funpeter: 11:23pm On Dec 10, 2013
Click like if you know this strike will end this week. And also click if you know it will continue lastly click like if you know am a clown.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU- FG Withdraws Ultimatum For Striking Lecturers by Sodiq33(m): 11:24pm On Dec 10, 2013
I pray I make front page oo...fellow nairalander,Pray for me......E no Easy

1 Like

Re: ASUU- FG Withdraws Ultimatum For Striking Lecturers by 40Lightyears: 11:24pm On Dec 10, 2013
190: Shiiiiiit how did i miss the number 1 spot angry

Ur lecturers are on strike, have been for 6 months, and all u can think of is the no. 1 spot. I LIKE UR STYLE! wink wink wink
Re: ASUU- FG Withdraws Ultimatum For Striking Lecturers by McLuhan(m): 11:25pm On Dec 10, 2013
What a pathetic lie by a shameless government! Why not simply admit that your resume-or-be-sacked gimmick has failed? In which university has there been a "substantial compliance"? Just thank your stars that you and your principals were born in the cesspit of a country called Nigeria, for if it were in saner climes a tout like Wike would not even qualify to be an office cleaner in the Ministry of Education, talkless of ascending to the exalted office of Minister of Education, so as to have the effrontery of ordering professors to sign a register or be sacked! Such nonsense is only possible in Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: ASUU- FG Withdraws Ultimatum For Striking Lecturers by Mannylex(m): 11:25pm On Dec 10, 2013
Cowards.... Toothless bull dogs
Re: ASUU- FG Withdraws Ultimatum For Striking Lecturers by tchigofigo(m): 11:26pm On Dec 10, 2013
clueless n chicken-hearted moronic govt..i knew they'd chicken-out.,nw ASUU pulls all d guns..Jonathan shld take d first bullet
Re: ASUU- FG Withdraws Ultimatum For Striking Lecturers by Samoranopapa(m): 11:26pm On Dec 10, 2013
I swear I must make sure I watch dis film finish nd if my fuel finish I will go NEPA office go watch YES
Re: ASUU- FG Withdraws Ultimatum For Striking Lecturers by 40Lightyears: 11:26pm On Dec 10, 2013
Funpeter: Click like if you know this strike will end this week. And also click if you know it will continue lastly click like if you know am a clown.

Seun, its high time u manufacture the *unlike* botton.

3 Likes

Re: ASUU- FG Withdraws Ultimatum For Striking Lecturers by ARico(m): 11:28pm On Dec 10, 2013
Who cares after all those wasted days
Re: ASUU- FG Withdraws Ultimatum For Striking Lecturers by ennon92(m): 11:32pm On Dec 10, 2013
190: Shiiiiiit how did i miss the number 1 spot angry
cos ur juju don spoil
Re: ASUU- FG Withdraws Ultimatum For Striking Lecturers by Joythah(m): 11:34pm On Dec 10, 2013
40Lightyears:

Even if FG withdraws the ultimatum, the damage has been done.
u mean damage to Godspower Ekuobase for obeying FG. Mehn the man couldn't even say his name at the health centre. Na today useless SSS come full school after the man almost die. Abeg GEJ do the needful and stop this nonsense.
Re: ASUU- FG Withdraws Ultimatum For Striking Lecturers by ennon92(m): 11:35pm On Dec 10, 2013
Funpeter: Click like if you know this strike will end this week. And also click if you know it will continue lastly click like if you know am a clown.
ppl wey dey do u nor gree leave u
Re: ASUU- FG Withdraws Ultimatum For Striking Lecturers by Sodiq33(m): 11:36pm On Dec 10, 2013
YES!YES!!YES!!!I now believe that Hard work pays..my bros and sis, “ The dictionary is the only place
that success comes before work. work is
the key to success, and hard work can
help you accomplish anything.
DEDICATED TO ALL MEANINGFUL NAIRALANDER........I MADE FRONT PAGE

3 Likes

Re: ASUU- FG Withdraws Ultimatum For Striking Lecturers by mrofficial(m): 11:37pm On Dec 10, 2013
dryakson: I candidly believed the
continuity of ASUU strike is
politically influenced. what else
do they need?was GEJ the
caused of educational
problems in Nigeria? even is he
can’t ASUU rob mind with him?
yet with 13hours of
deliberations. Nigerians are
tired of this neck struggle. The
tactics of ASUU is outdated.
The struggle is basically
destroying children tomorrow’
especially our girls

Who said he was the cause? Do we now have to bring the people who caused the educational problems back to power before fighting to get things right?

9 Likes

Re: ASUU- FG Withdraws Ultimatum For Striking Lecturers by skiposmith007: 11:37pm On Dec 10, 2013
shecko: [b][/b]
abi oOooo, dnt u know dat ano ordinary signature, could ruin d country as a whole. Hey ma deariest friend, dnt try dis at home...signature is not just something to take for granted....nd by d way @ ASUU, so happy d money as been confirmed.....so wat next
Re: ASUU- FG Withdraws Ultimatum For Striking Lecturers by Funpeter: 11:38pm On Dec 10, 2013
40Lightyears:

Seun, its high time u manufacture the *unlike* botton.
What are you waiting for? Create your own site and put it there ko fa ja na.
Re: ASUU- FG Withdraws Ultimatum For Striking Lecturers by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 10, 2013
who would lose at the end of the day? .......throw a child into the Nigerian school system ,and check them out after 30 years ,what do you get?....a bunch of overgrown babies,whose greatest assets are their certificate!....i miss my school teacher who bought a basket of fruits with her money to teach us about structure of fruits ,dont ask me,what became of the fruits grin

Bilany: I got tired of this whole ASUU-FG game a long time ago. I honestly don't know what the bigger joke is, ASUU or FG?

1 Like

Re: ASUU- FG Withdraws Ultimatum For Striking Lecturers by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:45pm On Dec 10, 2013
GEJ is a clueless drunkard who is encircled by WIKE (we intend to kill education) the politically confused tout and Okpuke (a good for nothing bastard 'Oku-epe' (the copse of Epe) the gluton who reasoned only when it about putting money in his plate.

Gej has lost his compeletely. I find out now that ASUU was right with this struggle. The government should sign this agreement and stop giving us cheap words.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU- FG Withdraws Ultimatum For Striking Lecturers by chi4ik(m): 11:45pm On Dec 10, 2013
You all should keep on insulting GEJ but I bet U guys that if he sacks Lecturers, all students will suffer it severely.. I don't know Y Nairaland is full of Rude, annoying, jobless, hatred $ evil minded set people? The only thing in their mouth is insult. May God 4give U all.

3 Likes

Re: ASUU- FG Withdraws Ultimatum For Striking Lecturers by Funpeter: 11:45pm On Dec 10, 2013
ennon92: ppl wey dey do u nor gree leave u
dem must leave me oooo with your prayer and fasting dem no get choice.
Re: ASUU- FG Withdraws Ultimatum For Striking Lecturers by Jazzgreen(m): 11:47pm On Dec 10, 2013
I tire for Nigerians sha. the FG gave ultimatum, u all said it won't work that he should take out the ultimatum and reconcile peacefully with ASUU, OK now FG has agreed with ur suggestion and complied with ur PEACEFUL means, guess wat? u'r all shouting CLUELESS.
Wat exactly do you want him to do, to insist on the ultimatum while the strike lingers. na Wa for hataz sha, its all in ur blood, you've hated the President so weather he takes good or bad decision, you'll always complain.
I'm just glad He DOESN'T GIVE A DAMN!

7 Likes

Re: ASUU- FG Withdraws Ultimatum For Striking Lecturers by Korrection(m): 11:47pm On Dec 10, 2013
We are simply in trouble....this country na die oh
Re: ASUU- FG Withdraws Ultimatum For Striking Lecturers by 3kay945(m): 11:52pm On Dec 10, 2013
uhmm, how can a ball less man get hard on, cool

1 Like

Re: ASUU- FG Withdraws Ultimatum For Striking Lecturers by sagaciousblog: 11:54pm On Dec 10, 2013
i just cant stop laffing..imagine Fg going back to eat its vomit

1 Like

Re: ASUU- FG Withdraws Ultimatum For Striking Lecturers by louie3(m): 11:55pm On Dec 10, 2013
ASUU+fg=bad news.they jus kip mking decisions nd then changing it at d last min.wot will happen nxt

1 Like

Re: ASUU- FG Withdraws Ultimatum For Striking Lecturers by 3kay945(m): 11:56pm On Dec 10, 2013
chi4ik: You all should keep on insulting GEJ but I bet U guys that if he sacks Lecturers, all students will suffer it severely.. I don't know Y Nairaland is full of Rude, annoying, jobless, hatred $ evil minded set people? The only thing in their mouth is insult. May God 4give U all.

If nairaland is full of those shit you mentioned, so which one do you belong sir?

2 Likes

Re: ASUU- FG Withdraws Ultimatum For Striking Lecturers by ennon92(m): 11:57pm On Dec 10, 2013
chi4ik: You all should keep on insulting GEJ but I bet U guys that if he sacks Lecturers, all students will suffer it severely.. I don't know Y Nairaland is full of Rude, annoying, jobless, hatred $ evil minded set people? The only thing in their mouth is insult. May God 4give U all.
and forgive u and ur cohort too
Re: ASUU- FG Withdraws Ultimatum For Striking Lecturers by guvngige: 12:01am On Dec 11, 2013
Shame unto fg.
ASUU is winning.
Just sign d paper.
Re: ASUU- FG Withdraws Ultimatum For Striking Lecturers by BossTtdiamonds(m): 12:02am On Dec 11, 2013
You know..rather than postin' tis' senseless words of yours.. Killin' yourself posed a better option...
So the next time you come in here and see post 'bout our clueless govt.. Go kill yourself..

1 Like

Re: ASUU- FG Withdraws Ultimatum For Striking Lecturers by hillsate: 12:03am On Dec 11, 2013
[size=15pt]The gonads of this FG is in the handbag of 2015.

GEJ is going to be the most " non seriously taken" president n the history of Nigeria.
He gat no cojones.[/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Universities, Polys Adopt Fresh Measures For Post-utme / NOUN Graduates Now Eligible For NYSC & Law School / UNIZIK Medical Student Reading On The Altar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.