Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,699 members, 7,862,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:09 AM

Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married (4964 Views)

The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) / Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by sweettease(f): 1:34pm On Dec 11, 2013
fijiano202: am still waiting for when a girl would dump me,i would rather hug transformer than to wait for a girl like u to dump me,una think say every body for Nairaland na Mumu for ladies
Heheheheehe........ Where will you even get a gal like me to date you? Abeg zoom my profile pic and compare am with yours, You nor reach grin you don't even hav the attitude to make you considerable *mtchwwwwwww*
Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by 190: 1:35pm On Dec 11, 2013
sweet-tease:

Another clueless joke on NL.
You couldn't even read and understand a simple post, being broke has clouded your thought process. What part of my post is suggestive of me chasing rich guys Am not d gal dat dumped your broke a*ss so free me abeg.
grin grin grin
Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by 190: 1:35pm On Dec 11, 2013
sweet-tease:

Heheheheehe........ Where will you even get a gal like me to date you? Abeg zoom my profile pic and compare am with yours, You nor reach grin
grin grin grin
Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by jaybee3(m): 1:37pm On Dec 11, 2013
No fighting

angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by GentleMimi: 1:43pm On Dec 11, 2013
jay bee: No fighting

angry angry angry angry
Why? angry

grin
Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by sweettease(f): 1:43pm On Dec 11, 2013
jay bee: No fighting

angry angry angry angry
Am sorry embarassed

*unfollows thread*
Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by GentleMimi: 1:47pm On Dec 11, 2013
sweet-tease:

Heheheheehe........ Where will you even get a gal like me to date you? Abeg zoom my profile pic and compare am with yours, You nor reach grin you don't even hav the attitude to make you considerable *mtchwwwwwww*
I just clicked on the ''like'' button below ur pix...ugleeee dudes can go and...... lipsrsealed
Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by sweettease(f): 1:51pm On Dec 11, 2013
GentleMimi:
I just clicked on the ''like'' button below ur pix...ugleeee dudes can go and...... lipsrsealed
Thank you sweetie kiss

*follows thread again* grin
Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by Popowaa: 1:55pm On Dec 11, 2013
fijiano202: Every lady likes the idea of Happy ending but none of them is ready to stand and support you during ur pursuit of happiness,most ladies of nowadays prefer to date an ATM Machine Boyfriend,they want someone that will always cater for them without them adding any positive input to their relationship.I was chating with a lady-friend yesterday and she told me shes in love with her new Boyfriend,i was shocked cos they just met,so i asked what are the attributes she likes in the guy,i was expecting stuffs like hes caring,kind etc but all she said was Hes rich and always taking care of me,he always buying my stuffs,she ranted for abt 10mins without any tangible reason.All i was thinking was if this guy breaks up with her then guy would be a Bad Person to her and that same thing goes to most nigerian ladies,they dont want a guy they can build their life with,all they want is ready-made men,for a stable relationship both parties must be ready to work together and make sacrifice.Ladies its time to make changes
While you are here busy giving reasons y som naija girls will never marry some are busy on their honeymoon and some to are preparing towards their wedding this weekend.Differs from every man and what he wants.Some men like sluts,some like good girls,some like violent girls while some like girls who will help them chop their money.Everyone has different taste so u cannt shove ur taste down somebody's throatangryangry

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by solacec4t(f): 2:03pm On Dec 11, 2013
Op, u could be right from your own view, and that is because of the kind of ladies u come across.

I know alot of ladies who has never asked a man(boyfriends) for money,

Besides, asking a man for money doesnt mean they wont get married
Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by GentleMimi: 2:19pm On Dec 11, 2013
fijiano202: them they call beautiful animals even monkey the raise hand,why would i even think of wasting my time on a fish with egg when i can easily get catfish
Two fighters....lol! Guy take a chill pill jare. But seriously,talk true.Did a babe dump u for a bobo wif thicker ''wallet''?
Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by hotwax: 2:38pm On Dec 11, 2013
You are right. Thats why they always say "guys are bad". You contributed nothing to the relationship, you still want to be the boss in the relationship.

And when the guy dig and use you like a gadget and dump you, you will now be singing.

Men are wicked
Never trust a man.
blah blah
Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by kajole(m): 2:41pm On Dec 11, 2013
GentleMimi:
Trust me,we do not need ur picture. You feel ''fly'' cos u attract chicks that love u for who u are ''not''.Thats awesome.
Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by AbuMikey(m): 2:43pm On Dec 11, 2013
Popowaa: While you are here busy giving reasons y som naija girls will never marry some are busy on their honeymoon and some to are preparing towards their wedding this weekend.Differs from every man and what he wants.Some men like sluts,some like good girls,some like violent girls while some like girls who will help them chop their money.Everyone has different taste so u cannt shove ur taste down somebody's throatangryangry

Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by kajole(m): 2:44pm On Dec 11, 2013
GentleMimi:
Trust me,we do not need ur picture. You feel ''fly'' cos u attract chicks that love u for who u are ''not''.Thats awesome.

this girl, you are lucky i have passed the level on which you reason with.

If you have comprehension problem try reading slowly or better still
tell someone to explain whatever you read before disgracing your lineage online

1 Like

Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by Popowaa: 2:45pm On Dec 11, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!

lol
Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 11, 2013
GentleMimi:
No wahala...u can cry me a river for all i care.Most girls are hypocrites while all guys are sincere.Na una go still fall mugu tomorrow because of fine chick.If u like complain from today till infinity,u go still pant after Naija babe like a dog.Abeg make we hear word! I should forget abt moral values,bah? Then what should i be interested in? Guys wif shallow thinking?
Una go just open thread to bash females.Are u any better? If u think girls are your problem,then keep off from them.Guys have their flaws...eg only being interested in bleeping a girl,but no one is making noise.How many guys are in a relationship because of love? That does not mean i'll come out here crying that 99 percent of guys are only interested in sex.Abegi!
Improve yourself and u'll get a babe u deserve,shikena.
.....and as for the kind of world i move in,sorry,i'm mute on the matter.I hate to brag.
gbam.your sense of reasoning is sound.abeg leave all those guys suffering from inferiority complex and insecurities.

time has shown that nl is a good place to vent their anger,grieviances and frustrations
Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by GentleMimi: 2:59pm On Dec 11, 2013
kajole:

this girl, you are lucky i have passed the level on which you reason with.

If you have comprehension problem try reading slowly or better still
tell someone to explain whatever you read before disgracing your lineage online
Choi! My comment dey pepper u? Drink wet cement. You too dey brag.Abeg,park one side make we see bobos with ''thick'' wallets. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 11, 2013
GentleMimi:
Choi! My comment dey pepper u? Drink wet cement. You too dey brag.Abeg,park one side make we see bobos with ''thick'' wallets. grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by alienware(m): 3:04pm On Dec 11, 2013
fijiano202: i dont insult people but you are a forrking azhole,i dont know where i posted or wrote anything abt girls rejecting me,are you blinded by ur stewpidity cos its seem u have an eye prob,pls go thru all my thread and tell where i got rejected but wait ooo lion dey talk ant talk say him get idea, mtcheew i even think say na game post this rubbish,guy u are forrking crazzy
look at this frustrated chump !
Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by GentleMimi: 3:05pm On Dec 11, 2013
kulyie: grin grin grin grin
I tell ya! wink

1 Like

Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by kajole(m): 3:12pm On Dec 11, 2013
GentleMimi:

baby girl
brag for wetin kwanu?

Ok i know your type

all lion's on nairaland

but

gentle as a dove in real life

how can i hook up with you

for a sweet chat off working hours?
Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 11, 2013
accept you've lost or take down your profile pix @fijiano202

Sweet-tease has proof

1 Like

Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by GentleMimi: 3:24pm On Dec 11, 2013
kajole:

baby girl
brag for wetin kwanu?

Ok i know your type

all lion's on nairaland

but

undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by GentleMimi: 3:30pm On Dec 11, 2013
kajole:

baby girl
brag for wetin kwanu?

Ok i know your type

all lion's on nairaland

but

undecided
Go look for ur baby,i aint ur baby.

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by kajole(m): 3:34pm On Dec 11, 2013
GentleMimi:
undecided

ok chinemerem

i dont get what you dont gett?

I like you, can we chat and probably hook up off nairaland?

Fellow nlders abeg make una follow put mouth beg mimi especially the ladies

just a Yes or No
Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by GentleMimi: 3:43pm On Dec 11, 2013
kajole:

ok chinemerem

i dont get what you dont gett?

I like you, can we chat and probably hook up off nairaland?

Fellow nlders abeg make una follow put mouth beg mimi especially the ladies

just a Yes or No
See me see wahala oooo! O boy,go and look for ur babe,she is out there. Now i'm saying NO,mba ooo,iyo oo,rara ooo!!!
Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by Osgilliat(m): 3:50pm On Dec 11, 2013
I think ladies should create a thread to lecture themselves about money and relationship.as a case study,i know a man who bleeps two different gurls everyday just for #500 and wine.even the sloth in the hotels now earns more than the gurls known as big girls.bottom line is i can never based my relationship on money.some gurls are just too dump with a very miniature and lilliputian brain that they cant even reason that money aint everything....but of necessity.thats my thought on this thread.

B2q
Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by kajole(m): 3:52pm On Dec 11, 2013
Rawdeal: accept you've lost or take down your profile pix @fijiano202

Sweet-tease has proof

first its not a competition for who lost or won, work on that part of your brain

secondly, it beats my imagination how one could tell someone else to take down his profile pics while she lacks the lowest of esteems to put the best of her photoshopped pics from fear of e-bashing and outright rejection

get a real life girlie

1 Like

Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by kajole(m): 3:54pm On Dec 11, 2013
GentleMimi:
See me see wahala oooo! O boy,go and look for ur babe,she is out there. Now i'm saying NO,mba ooo,iyo oo,rara ooo!!!

razz girl
Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by GentleMimi: 4:30pm On Dec 11, 2013
kajole:

razz girl
That's me,tienks. cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do Ladies See Gap Toothed Guys / Am New Here / What It Feels Like To Have Sex With A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.