Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

What It Feels Like To Have Sex With A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What It Feels Like To Have Sex With A Virgin (4783 Views)

Guys Explain Exactly What It Feels Like To Have Sex With A Woman 18+(pics) / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady / A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What It Feels Like To Have Sex With A Virgin by lavera(f): 12:19am On Jun 21, 2016
Educational purpose
Not all virgins are created equal. Some have
zero experience and some have varied
experience; just not with intercourse. Some
are very young and naive; some are older and
shy with a lack of confidence. But they all
share something in common. Anticipation and perhaps fear of the unknown.
The first time you go 'all the way' there can be
many expectations of what it might be like and
most of the time, what is in your head is not
what happens in reality. Basically before you
lose your virginity you are living in a fantasy. Once it actually happens, then you know more
what to expect in the future. Being with
someone during their first time can be...continue reading over four experiences.

1 Like

Re: What It Feels Like To Have Sex With A Virgin by lavera(f): 12:48am On Jun 21, 2016
Comment needed
Re: What It Feels Like To Have Sex With A Virgin by Nobody: 12:55am On Jun 21, 2016
Halfricanadian you asleep? Give this dude some dose
Re: What It Feels Like To Have Sex With A Virgin by yarimo(m): 12:57am On Jun 21, 2016
Observing this thread from SAMBISA FOREST
Re: What It Feels Like To Have Sex With A Virgin by NLjona(m): 1:04am On Jun 21, 2016
lavera:
Comment needed
op post it full now...its interesting . may even reach promise land..

I

WILL

BE

WAITING....
Re: What It Feels Like To Have Sex With A Virgin by halfricanadian(f): 1:14am On Jun 21, 2016
Hallack:
Halfricanadian you asleep? Give this dude some dose

Ok i now sell sleeping pills abi ? cheesy cheesy lol let me get my nuqull
Re: What It Feels Like To Have Sex With A Virgin by SpeedyConnect(m): 1:25am On Jun 21, 2016
nawao
Re: What It Feels Like To Have Sex With A Virgin by Nobody: 1:59am On Jun 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

Ok i now sell sleeping pills abi ? cheesy cheesy lol let me get my nuqull
which one be nuqull again? grin
Re: What It Feels Like To Have Sex With A Virgin by halfricanadian(f): 2:19am On Jun 21, 2016
Hallack:
which one be nuqull again? grin

tongue wee nt tell u
Re: What It Feels Like To Have Sex With A Virgin by Nobody: 5:20am On Jun 21, 2016
God punish devil for tempting us!

ot all virgins are created equal. Some have zero experience and some have varied experience; just not with intercourse. Some are very young and naive; some are older and shy with a lack of confidence.

But they all share something in common. Anticipation and perhaps fear of the unknown. The first time you go 'all the way' there can be many expectations of what it might be like and most of the time, what is in your head is not what happens in reality. Basically before you lose your virginity you are living in a fantasy. Once it actually happens, then you know more what to expect in the future. Being with someone during their first time can be awkward, exhilarating, disappointing, boring, sweet, it all depends on a myriad of factors.

I was 16, and I was not a virgin. He was 16, and he was a virgin. We had been going almost all the way for months. But something would always put a halt to it. He had what I refer to as Catholic guilt. When you come face to face with your brainwashing and have turmoil over which path to take. He finally decided that premarital sex was a path he could deal with. Although I was not a virgin, I wasn't really much more experienced than he was. I knew the mechanics, although it feels quite different with each person, I knew what was supposed to go where. Luckily so did he. What I wasn't expecting was that it would take 45 minutes. During the process (which became a bit annoying and slightly painful) I was worried that he was regretting his decision. Finally a couple of years later he explained that it took so long because he had been doing math calculations in his head in an attempt to make it last as long as possible. Gee thanks!
I was 17. He was 15, and a virgin. He had a girlfriend the same age as himself, but she was not willing to go all the way. We started a friendship and used to meet around midnight and talk while walking the streets in the dark. Because I was older, and more experienced, and willing to talk about anything, he enjoyed asking me questions. After 6 weeks or so, I could tell our friendship was ending. He was getting pressure from his mother to quit seeing me. I asked him if we could meet one last time. I was hoping that if we had sex, that perhaps he would leave his girlfriend and disobey his mother. After our late night talk we went inside the church which was always open. There was a dim light shining through the windows. I kissed him. It was strange because it was the first time and you never know what it is going to feel like. The entire experience only lasted 10 minutes from start to finish. As I was the aggressor, I was on top, and his orgasm came about 1 minute later. He was embarrassed. It was not the outcome I was hoping for. He did not leave his girlfriend. He did not disobey his mother. We never spoke again.
I was 18. He was 16, and a virgin. We did not know each other. I mentioned to a male friend that I had always wanted to be some one's first so they would always think of me when they thought about 'their first'. He said he knew a virgin that would be willing. We set up a meeting to chat. We met at the school and talked for 2 hours. I felt comfortable with him after an hour or so. I invited him over to my house to do the deed the next day. Since we had never kissed, and had no romantic history, it was very awkward at first and he was nervous and a bit shaky. I put on some music to try and ease the tension. It was quite robotic. Kiss, take off clothes, help guide him and tell him what to do, reassure him that he was going great, hug him when it was over. I felt bad telling him that I did not want any type of relationship or a repeat performance.
Well that was it for virgins... as I got older and they got older, virgins were hard to come by. Which turned out to be a good thing, because I didn't realize until I was more experienced and having sex with more experienced partners how different it could be in comparison to a couple of green teens going through the motions but in reality being completely clueless.

Once I was older, I use to ask my partners to tell me about their first time. Who, where, when, how did reality compare to fantasy, what did they still remember after all that time had passed etc... It always made for interesting conversation. A good ice breaker.
Re: What It Feels Like To Have Sex With A Virgin by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

tongue wee nt tell u
haha
Re: What It Feels Like To Have Sex With A Virgin by lavera(f): 3:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
HMM
Re: What It Feels Like To Have Sex With A Virgin by funpaddy007: 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2016
dunno! somehow na bore-hole I dey drill

(1) (Reply)

Are these Lady's Massive Boobs For Real or Just Balloon? / Married Teacher Forced Students To Have Sex With Her After Sending Them Nudes / My Love Letter To Jude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.