Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,358 members, 7,868,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:41 AM

Buying Her Gifts Or Giving Her The Money..ur Preference - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Buying Her Gifts Or Giving Her The Money..ur Preference (993 Views)

Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! / How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? / She's Back After Leaving Me For Not Buying Her Xmas Gift In 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying Her Gifts Or Giving Her The Money..ur Preference by Okworigeorge(m): 3:26pm On Dec 11, 2013
[color=#ffgg00]guys, buying gifts for your babe or giving her the exact amount of money for the gifts. guys/ladies, which would u prefer? [/color]
Re: Buying Her Gifts Or Giving Her The Money..ur Preference by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2013
NL guys prefer complaining about both

2 Likes

Re: Buying Her Gifts Or Giving Her The Money..ur Preference by Snoggy(m): 8:26pm On Dec 11, 2013
I'd rather she buys the gift for me. cheesy
Re: Buying Her Gifts Or Giving Her The Money..ur Preference by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2013
Snoggy: I'd rather she buys the gift for me. cheesy
ole,thief tongue youre here again looking for osho free tongue
see your mouth like i will rather she buys the gift for me.so you sef dey find awoof tongue

na sugar mumy you go follow if you want free gifts from women tongue
Re: Buying Her Gifts Or Giving Her The Money..ur Preference by Okworigeorge(m): 9:14pm On Dec 11, 2013
Mondisweets: NL guys prefer complaining about both
....buh dnt u tink its because our ladies luv both?
Re: Buying Her Gifts Or Giving Her The Money..ur Preference by Snoggy(m): 10:01pm On Dec 11, 2013
kulyie: ole,thief tongue youre here again looking for osho free tongue
see your mouth like i will rather she buys the gift for me.so you sef dey find awoof tongue

Who no like awoof? tongue
Not only sugar mummies oh! Some girls dey spoil their boyfriends with gifts tongue grin
Re: Buying Her Gifts Or Giving Her The Money..ur Preference by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 11, 2013
Snoggy: Who no like awoof? tongue
Not only sugar mummies oh! Some girls dey spoil their boyfriends with gifts tongue grin
awoof dey run belle o tongue
Re: Buying Her Gifts Or Giving Her The Money..ur Preference by ochon: 12:09am On Dec 12, 2013

How does his statement make him a thief?. So it's safe to assume Nigerian girls are theives by the virtue of the fact that guys do the spending almost all the time?.

Or that girls that buys buy countless gifts for are looking for awoof?. Replace girls with boys in your post and see how ridiculous it sounds.
Re: Buying Her Gifts Or Giving Her The Money..ur Preference by Nobody: 3:09am On Dec 12, 2013
I prefer gifts.
The part where u give me something I really need or want, even without me mentioning it shows that you're sensitive!

However, some pple dn't av d talent of giving gifts, dey'll just buy lyk d most useless tin in town. For such a guy, bikonu, steal my acct no and lemme just get d alert! cool wink

1 Like

Re: Buying Her Gifts Or Giving Her The Money..ur Preference by Snoggy(m): 7:41am On Dec 12, 2013
kulyie: awoof dey run belle o tongue
I like am like that tongue
Re: Buying Her Gifts Or Giving Her The Money..ur Preference by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 12, 2013
Okworigeorge: ....buh dnt u tink its because our ladies luv both?
if u will complain about it then stop dating them
Re: Buying Her Gifts Or Giving Her The Money..ur Preference by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 12, 2013
ochon:

How does his statement make him a thief?. So it's safe to assume Nigerian girls are theives by the virtue of the fact that guys do the spending almost all the time?.

Or that girls that buys buy countless gifts for are looking for awoof?. Replace girls with boys in your post and see how ridiculous it sounds.
lol.dont patronize me tongue

Regardless of gender all those people that fall into that category are longer throats and ritualists products lipsrsealed
Re: Buying Her Gifts Or Giving Her The Money..ur Preference by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 12, 2013
Snoggy: I like am like that tongue
them go steal your sperm use do jazz.girls are not smiling o tongue

before you go born dunce because of awoof tongue
Re: Buying Her Gifts Or Giving Her The Money..ur Preference by Snoggy(m): 12:11pm On Dec 12, 2013
kulyie: them go steal your sperm use do jazz.girls are not smiling o tongue

before you go born dunce because of awoof tongue
My sperm is covered with the blood of Jesu! tongue
Re: Buying Her Gifts Or Giving Her The Money..ur Preference by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 12, 2013
Snoggy: My sperm is covered with the blood of Jesu! tongue
lmao.it is covered with the blood of jesus while fornication.na blood of obasan.....you go seetongue
Re: Buying Her Gifts Or Giving Her The Money..ur Preference by Snoggy(m): 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2013
kulyie: lmao.it is covered with the blood of jesus while fornication.na blood of obasan.....you go seetongue
angry angry
Re: Buying Her Gifts Or Giving Her The Money..ur Preference by passionate88: 3:02pm On Dec 12, 2013

so girl no fit just give her guy gift?.
Re: Buying Her Gifts Or Giving Her The Money..ur Preference by dre11(m): 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2013
Who is the 'HER'
are you talking about wife/girlfriend/botty call/call girls etc
pls be specific
Re: Buying Her Gifts Or Giving Her The Money..ur Preference by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2013
passionate88: so girl no fit just give her guy gift?.
no.if if i give guy gift,he go begin nurse some kain mumu things for mind.abeg o no dey.na only person wey impact in my life i fit buy something for
Re: Buying Her Gifts Or Giving Her The Money..ur Preference by Okworigeorge(m): 10:18pm On Dec 12, 2013
kulyie: no.if if i give guy gift,he go begin nurse some kain mumu things for mind.abeg o no dey.na only person wey impact in my life i fit buy something for
....buh u d kolet 4rm pipu wer no impact ur life o
Re: Buying Her Gifts Or Giving Her The Money..ur Preference by passionate88: 3:53am On Dec 13, 2013
kulyie: no.if if i give guy gift,he go begin nurse some kain mumu things for mind.abeg o no dey.na only person wey impact in my life i fit buy something for
na wa o. So as guys dey giv girls gifts, d girls dey nurse mumu things for mind?.
Re: Buying Her Gifts Or Giving Her The Money..ur Preference by remsonik(f): 3:21pm On Dec 13, 2013
I prefer the gifts
Re: Buying Her Gifts Or Giving Her The Money..ur Preference by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 13, 2013
Okworigeorge: ....buh u d kolet 4rm pipu wer no impact ur life o
no tongue
Re: Buying Her Gifts Or Giving Her The Money..ur Preference by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 13, 2013
passionate88: na wa o. So as guys dey giv girls gifts, d girls dey nurse mumu things for mind?.
i dont know o lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Fact About The Friendzone! (many Gals Will Disagree Bt Its Simply D Truth). / How Would You Handle This Situation ? / What Would You Do If You Find Yourself In This Heartbreaking Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.