Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Pope Francis Is TIME Magazine's Person Of The Year - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Is TIME Magazine's Person Of The Year (8635 Views)

Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown / "Catholics Will Go To Hell, Pope Francis Is The Anti-christ"-pastor Chris Okotie / ''i Gave Oyedepo Occultic Power: Police Arrest Publisher Of End-time Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis Is TIME Magazine's Person Of The Year by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 12, 2013
For the last poster (evil brain): why not get a life

I'm sure you attend that ashawo okotie's church where adultery is the certificate to heaven. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

God officially asked him to be sleeping around with other men's wife and heaven is reserved for him

How is the beauty pageant to chose his third wife coming up? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Seriously both your pastor and you followers need to see T.B Joshua for thorough deliverance grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I mean all of you need to line up at the synagogue to receive one-by-one deliverance
Re: Pope Francis Is TIME Magazine's Person Of The Year by battyman(m): 7:21pm On Dec 12, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: Works dosent take people to heaven...mary can't take u to heaven...mary also needed to become born again..ony JESUSSSSS is d way

Heaven is for those for those who work for it in truth and humility. Remain in your sin so that grace may be abundant.
Re: Pope Francis Is TIME Magazine's Person Of The Year by Tinyemeka(m): 7:25pm On Dec 12, 2013
Kamsy10:

I'm sure you attend that ashawo okotie's church where adultery is the certificate to heaven. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

God officially asked him to be sleeping around with other men's wife and heaven is reserved for him

How is the beauty pageant to chose his third wife coming up? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Seriously both your pastor and you followers need to see T.B Joshua for thorough deliverance grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I mean all of you need to line up at the synagogue to receive one-by-one deliverance

Pope Francis would be disappointed with your manner of response.
Re: Pope Francis Is TIME Magazine's Person Of The Year by POPEII: 7:28pm On Dec 12, 2013
Evil Brain: The pope has definitely done the job he was appointed for: distract the world from the church's crimes including the systematic coverup of massive, worldwide child sex abuse.

The Vatican hasn't stopped protecting child molesters since Francis took over. Just a few months ago they recalled their ambassador to the Dominican republic just as the authorities there were preparing to investigate him for ráping at least 6 boys. Of course, there is no chance of him being prosecuted in Vatican city. Ràping children wasn't even illegal there until a few months ago.

Another pèdophile priest gets to escape punishment and nothing has changed except the name of the pope.

Watch out your blood pressure is rising
Re: Pope Francis Is TIME Magazine's Person Of The Year by MrAladin: 7:31pm On Dec 12, 2013
Evil Brain: The pope has definitely done the job he was appointed for: distract the world from the church's crimes including the systematic coverup of massive, worldwide child sex abuse.

The Vatican hasn't stopped protecting child molesters since Francis took over. Just a few months ago they recalled their ambassador to the Dominican republic just as the authorities there were preparing to investigate him for ráping at least 6 boys. Of course, there is no chance of him being prosecuted in Vatican city. Ràping children wasn't even illegal there until a few months ago.

Another pèdophile priest gets to escape punishment and nothing has changed except the name of the pope.
Your Name reflects Ur personality

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Is TIME Magazine's Person Of The Year by SalC: 7:37pm On Dec 12, 2013
woky: Enigma17
grin

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Is TIME Magazine's Person Of The Year by paxword: 7:38pm On Dec 12, 2013
He merit it n he is a man of hunility HABEMUS PAPAM!
Re: Pope Francis Is TIME Magazine's Person Of The Year by SalC: 7:39pm On Dec 12, 2013
Tinyemeka:

grin
Re: Pope Francis Is TIME Magazine's Person Of The Year by woky: 8:11pm On Dec 12, 2013
Sal C: grin
you no well gringrin
Re: Pope Francis Is TIME Magazine's Person Of The Year by naaneemene(m): 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2013
Pope, Congratutalatio
Re: Pope Francis Is TIME Magazine's Person Of The Year by meforyou1(m): 8:25pm On Dec 12, 2013
I'm not a catholic but I think this is an award well deserved. A naija magazine like TELL would have given it to big thief like OBJ or YERIMA
Re: Pope Francis Is TIME Magazine's Person Of The Year by Amadaz(m): 8:28pm On Dec 12, 2013
Sheenor: Abeg, wetin dem giv am as him be the person of the year??
see yeye question
Re: Pope Francis Is TIME Magazine's Person Of The Year by Amadaz(m): 8:30pm On Dec 12, 2013
extension: His reform so far is recommendable. He is planning for catholic priest to start getting married.He's tired about the fingering and sexual assults going on with the Rev.fathers all over the world.
Fatanstic human being. Hope his renault 1984 with 187,000 miles is doing well.
u're mad
Re: Pope Francis Is TIME Magazine's Person Of The Year by meforyou1(m): 8:33pm On Dec 12, 2013
Mr. Aladin:
i hope that clown called okotie will see this.
TIME magazine editorial board doesn't consult such charlatans while making their decision
Re: Pope Francis Is TIME Magazine's Person Of The Year by SalC: 8:54pm On Dec 12, 2013
woky: you no well gringrin
smiley
Re: Pope Francis Is TIME Magazine's Person Of The Year by GentleFrank(m): 8:56pm On Dec 12, 2013
That's very impressive !!!
Re: Pope Francis Is TIME Magazine's Person Of The Year by litetias(m): 9:33pm On Dec 12, 2013
Yaay!!! Where is Chris Okotie? I am sure he feels like going and dying grin

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Is TIME Magazine's Person Of The Year by Amack(m): 10:00pm On Dec 12, 2013
IDOMABOY: NA ILLUMINATI TINS.
olodo, ur newly tecno MP3 dey drive u crazy
Re: Pope Francis Is TIME Magazine's Person Of The Year by POPEII: 10:32pm On Dec 12, 2013
me_for_you: I'm not a catholic but I think this is an award well deserved. A naija magazine like TELL would have given it to big thief like OBJ or YERIMA
u need to b a catholic
Re: Pope Francis Is TIME Magazine's Person Of The Year by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 12, 2013
Tinyemeka:

Say that to the heavenly certified ashawo and chief judge, sorry pastor Okotie. grin

Problems are easier solved when you start from the root
Re: Pope Francis Is TIME Magazine's Person Of The Year by wilbrosauto: 9:18am On Dec 13, 2013
jhfhgfvkjlk;lhgsxfghkl;koihgfrysrxchjklpjhiytudrtdfguiokpo
Re: Pope Francis Is TIME Magazine's Person Of The Year by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 13, 2013
yuzedo: sooooooooooo me Cheif yuzedo sweetus nko? angry dint i merited to win anytin? undecided embarassed cry
you haf win everytin alredi. you haf bananas iceland manshun and rita duminyck wink

5 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Is TIME Magazine's Person Of The Year by meetdonald(m): 11:15am On Dec 13, 2013
This shld nt surprise anyone! He deserves it.

God Bless Us all.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Is TIME Magazine's Person Of The Year by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 13, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: Works dosent take people to heaven...mary can't take u to heaven...mary also needed to become born again..ony JESUSSSSS is d way
Please remove your nonsense bigoted self from this thread..If you don't have any thing reasonable to say then shut up..Nobody wants to argue with you..Okotie can never win Nigeria's Person of the Year not to talk of Time Magazine's Person of the Year
Re: Pope Francis Is TIME Magazine's Person Of The Year by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 13, 2013

You seem to be an atheist...God help you..you really need it...Anyway,Sex crimes or not.The Vatican didn't pay Time Magazine to get this award...And who said they are not trying to apprehend and excommunicate such priests..The Church already has too much on their plate..If you were in the Pope's shoes I'd like to see you take on and handle all the cases he handles in a single day..remember Rome was not built in a day..that the case of the Ambassador was not handled immediately does not mean it would never be handled..Did you even bother to ask why he was recalled....Haven't you heard of Diplomatic Immunity? Diplomats and Ambassadors are NOT tried in the countries where they are guilty of offences but are handed over to their native country for trial...stop making ignorant statements
Since molestation is now considered illegal,why is there no chance for the priest to be prosecuted?...<fallacy>
Re: Pope Francis Is TIME Magazine's Person Of The Year by Justeenaleo(f): 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2013
wilbrosauto: jhfhgfvkjlk;lhgsxfghkl;koihgfrysrxchjklpjhiytudrtdfguiokpo
Ds is d only language I actually understood after goin tru this thread lmao
Long live da Pope as long as he walks in d way of d lord
Re: Pope Francis Is TIME Magazine's Person Of The Year by dejilg(m): 5:02pm On Dec 13, 2013
Its funny how some people think oh! (sometimes like d sole of a mad man's shoe though)....wat has winning a man of the year award by "Pope Francis" got to do with Okotie or his comments?

So now wen someone receives an award, the person automatically gets Jesus' certification? Smh!

Chris Okotie spoke against the Catholic Church (Catholicism) and the Pope (including past and popes to come)...not d person of Pope Francis...

Why cnt people use their brains for once?
Re: Pope Francis Is TIME Magazine's Person Of The Year by dejilg(m): 5:12pm On Dec 13, 2013
ChickRockz: You seem to be an atheist...God help you..you really need it...Anyway,Sex crimes or not.The Vatican didn't pay Time Magazine to get this award...And who said they are not trying to apprehend and excommunicate such priests..The Church already has too much on their plate..If you were in the Pope's shoes I'd like to see you take on and handle all the cases he handles in a single day..remember Rome was not built in a day..that the case of the Ambassador was not handled immediately does not mean it would never be handled..Did you even bother to ask why he was recalled....Haven't you heard of Diplomatic Immunity? Diplomats and Ambassadors are NOT tried in the countries where they are guilty of offences but are handed over to their native country for trial...stop making ignorant statements
Since molestation is now considered illegal,why is there no chance for the priest to be prosecuted?...<fallacy>

U seem to bounce forth and back!!! What's on d church's plate? Perhaps u can tell us. Immunity? So now the priests hv become political leaders?
Come on dear. Why not call a spade a spade! Ur priests are all over the place committing crimes and ur church protects them. Perhpas ur church sees the problem its creating by making "bishops, priest, nun etc" to be singles for life. Did d Bible command dis doctrine of celibacy? No! If u disagree, show us!
Now u claim is it not "illegal" now, and ur church is tryin to apprehend such priests, u knw it doesn't have to be d pope goin on d search, so hw is dis a hard task? Perhaps listenin to news and reading the dailies isn't a catholic thing! This issue of rape is supposed to hv been illegal since "God knows wen".....so y is it recent?
Smh4u Catholics!
Here u are condemnin Okotie for Divorce, but ur priests gets leverage for child molestation! Gay. n Lesbian folks
Re: Pope Francis Is TIME Magazine's Person Of The Year by POPEII: 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2013
^^ get a life
Re: Pope Francis Is TIME Magazine's Person Of The Year by dejilg(m): 6:03pm On Dec 13, 2013
POPE II: ^^ get a life

So is the response from a battered person!!!

Go get a statue!!!
Re: Pope Francis Is TIME Magazine's Person Of The Year by Nahum777(m): 10:35pm On Dec 13, 2013
obadiah777: you haf win everytin alredi. you haf bananas iceland manshun and rita duminyck wink
grin grin
Re: Pope Francis Is TIME Magazine's Person Of The Year by Nahum777(m): 10:46pm On Dec 13, 2013
but you do err not knowing scriptures."For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works. " (Matthew 16:27).

"Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only." (James 2:24).

"But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves." (James 1:22).

"He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him." (1 John 2:4).

"This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men." (Matthew 15:8-9).
works will definately save you. And not faith alone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do People Place Sacrifice On T-junction? / Michael Jackson And Pope John Paul Ii Are Both Burning In Hell Fire / The Myths And Truths About The Believer & Foundational Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.