Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

GEJ Replaces 50 Northern SSS Operatives Guarding Aso Rock With Southern SSS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Replaces 50 Northern SSS Operatives Guarding Aso Rock With Southern SSS (4315 Views)

SSS Operatives, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyers, Family Members Clash In Court. / BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses / Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Replaces 50 Northern SSS Operatives Guarding Aso Rock With Southern SSS by seanet02: 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2013
ChinoElects: This is a good development as SW and North are already prone and infiltrated by Boko Haram extremists due to their common religion of Islam.

Good step GEJ..
I was almost tempted to say 'Go and Die!!!'
Re: GEJ Replaces 50 Northern SSS Operatives Guarding Aso Rock With Southern SSS by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 11, 2013
berem: His life seems more important that the people he governs. Now I understand why Boko Haram can never be flushed out.
Seriously u re a big MUMUU,,,
I thought I was just saying it for fun b4, but now I knw u re.
I knw d story is falsen, even the daily trust/ northern media no sabi lie. Nigeria of now is where smbodi wud just retire 50ppl like dat and put ppl from a particular region and senate wud just keep shut, the senate that yesterday were arguing over the new NDDC boards, that some were trying to force in northernization policy,while the one's from the south in particular said it shud be done basedon merit, at the end they came to a conclusion and said the only way they wud vote on d new board is if a northerner wud be d chairman and it was so.
U ppl shud stop all dz ur PHD, who God has blessed no man can curse.
Re: GEJ Replaces 50 Northern SSS Operatives Guarding Aso Rock With Southern SSS by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 11, 2013
If this story is true I commend GEJ for this bold step, no reasonable humman being won't take his life seriouslyn especially when sm ppl has promised that in 2015 the dogs and d baboons wud be soaked in blood, and some other also said if GEJ contest there wud be war(all coming from a particular region). If Aguyi Ironsi cud be attacked, kidnapped and murdered by his own TRUSTED/PERSONAL security from this particular region, what makes u think that this same ppl can't do it again?
Re: GEJ Replaces 50 Northern SSS Operatives Guarding Aso Rock With Southern SSS by wordcat(m): 11:05pm On Dec 11, 2013
Weldone Mr President.

[quote
author=berem]His life seems more important that the people he governs.
Now I understand why Boko Haram can never be flushed out.[/quote]

According to some people, one Igboman is greater than one thousand abokis. If u think am lying, go to Onitsha and ask them.
Re: GEJ Replaces 50 Northern SSS Operatives Guarding Aso Rock With Southern SSS by remarkD(m): 11:53pm On Dec 11, 2013
you don't have to be surprised with what desperate people can do sha...

that's the same way tribalists will open threads that have been hashed out on NL X times over... all for some attention

Akpangbon: old news just to find something to say against GEJ.

BY THEOPHILUS ABBAH AND MUSBAHU BASHIR, 5 AUGUST 2012
Re: GEJ Replaces 50 Northern SSS Operatives Guarding Aso Rock With Southern SSS by vanguard1(m): 12:17am On Dec 12, 2013
He should do whatever that guarantees his safety, you can't let your enemy guard you so as to score political points. Ride on Mr.president
Re: GEJ Replaces 50 Northern SSS Operatives Guarding Aso Rock With Southern SSS by SkySpirit(m): 1:22am On Dec 12, 2013
If its true and so what? If the 50 northerners could stay there for donkey years what's wrong with their southern counterparts enjoying same? Or Jona should recruit BH as his guards? The reporter should ve availed us of the ratio of north/south DSS staff before the alleged transfer. Then the picture would be clearer.
Re: GEJ Replaces 50 Northern SSS Operatives Guarding Aso Rock With Southern SSS by jamace(m): 2:55am On Dec 12, 2013
The OP, no doubt, is a disgruntled SSS personnel from the north. Check his profile and see the kind of topics he produced.

We know them by their reasoning. grin
Re: GEJ Replaces 50 Northern SSS Operatives Guarding Aso Rock With Southern SSS by MeAboki(m): 6:03am On Dec 12, 2013
Lusola15: Everything GEJ does in this country now as ethnicity attached to it.

What you sow is what you reap, he is the most ethnically biased president Nigeria has had so far and doesn't even hide it; so what do you expect?
Imagine publicly stating that a particular tribe are the backbone of his government - so why shouldn't his actions be judged from a tribal perspective?
Re: GEJ Replaces 50 Northern SSS Operatives Guarding Aso Rock With Southern SSS by IleIfe2(m): 6:07am On Dec 12, 2013
I'm of the opinion that the President surround himself with security men he trust. The next guy will change them. Its no biggy.
Re: GEJ Replaces 50 Northern SSS Operatives Guarding Aso Rock With Southern SSS by Kingspin(m): 6:16am On Dec 12, 2013
If na me, i go do the same too. You cannot know your enemies and still be going to their house. Wise move.
Re: GEJ Replaces 50 Northern SSS Operatives Guarding Aso Rock With Southern SSS by salam8528: 6:50am On Dec 12, 2013
God bless sardauna 4 trusting major Kaduna enzeogu
Re: GEJ Replaces 50 Northern SSS Operatives Guarding Aso Rock With Southern SSS by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 12, 2013
salam8528: God bless sardauna 4 trusting major Kaduna enzeogu
How?
Where in history was it written that sarduana and Kaduna nzeogwu eva made contact apart from the coup?
Was Kaduna sarduana's body guard?
Re: GEJ Replaces 50 Northern SSS Operatives Guarding Aso Rock With Southern SSS by 5thNOTE: 8:37am On Dec 12, 2013
abuc: I always wonder why Daily Trust keep on reporting news to cause public disaffection in some part of the country.
Even though its a Northern Newspaper, they should be careful with Security issues that can easily degenerate.
A wise thinking person will knw that all news frm GEJ inception till date has been all sourced to discredit him. Whn Yar Adua and Obansajo was there who turned this country to heaven in his time( which i dont see, maybe we pulled it down) nobdy complained. If they are sensible at all, how can a whole lot 50 SSS, be frm Hausa? How many guards the president that a whole lot of 50 is frm Hausa, is Aso Rock their property. If nigeria broke up, D south will be D least develop becus we have stupidly focus on other ppl who we on our own are trying to pls who rather we need to talk to in D face and tell them whats applys. It is high time that nigeria breaks up, D south on it own and D north to their incesstant power struggle among themselves. I have never heard D north ever say this is wht they enjoy, it has been always been that is this, this is that, and meanwhile they were there in power all longer period of this jokers country. We want this break up. D Hausa are untouchable, many religious and human right crime they have perpetrated which are totally unresolved. Infact it has been D pressure frm D South that has put a brake to their madness. Since this shit has never worked be4 u dont expect us to remain in it, the least we can do is to operate regional govt. Imagine D fraction of 13percent given to oil state, is that a reasonable figure? Ist it a round figure? The least which is still no pass mark should be 30percent of revenue back to oil derivation state. In a regional govt, the highest D region can give to D federal govt should be 30percent of it derivations. But nw in Federal republic we are being cheated - the oil producing state.
Re: GEJ Replaces 50 Northern SSS Operatives Guarding Aso Rock With Southern SSS by yorke1: 8:48am On Dec 12, 2013
If this is true, then that's a nice move by GEJ. Fill in your people to sensitive positions because at this moment no northerner can be trusted. You need to be two steps ahead of your enemy in the game of politics. I suggest GEJ remove JEGA the INEC chairman and put someone from his village or south south person since the same northerner doesn't like their own son that is there presently. GEJ keep on playing the game dirty!
Re: GEJ Replaces 50 Northern SSS Operatives Guarding Aso Rock With Southern SSS by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 12, 2013
All dz kind of stories have been heard b4, that was how some time ago the yoruba's cameup with a story and said they were being marginalised in the aviation ministry that stella oduah is employing only ppl from other regions and leaving the southwest away, as a result of that a headcount was initiated on the number of aviation ministry workers and it was discovered that the southwest held 60percent of aviation jobs(as at that time). One tribe 60percent leaving other 5regions to 40percent. In a reasonable and sincere world is it the region that has at most 10percent that u wud releive of his duty or d region dat has at least 60percent?
Use it as an emphasis( a word is enuf for d wise).

1 Like

Re: GEJ Replaces 50 Northern SSS Operatives Guarding Aso Rock With Southern SSS by Iriruaga100(m): 9:02am On Dec 12, 2013
Tinubu nd jihadist buhari will do same o.
Re: GEJ Replaces 50 Northern SSS Operatives Guarding Aso Rock With Southern SSS by Gamji007: 9:10am On Dec 12, 2013
Abagworo: OP deserves 7years imprisonment.
How many years for Seun and his mods?
Re: GEJ Replaces 50 Northern SSS Operatives Guarding Aso Rock With Southern SSS by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 12, 2013
Why are they being tribalistic about this. Southern or northern, we are all NIgerIan. No one made a fuss when the Northerners occupied these positions in the first place. Let's learn to see Nigerians instead of southerners and northerners please.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Replaces 50 Northern SSS Operatives Guarding Aso Rock With Southern SSS by deor03(m): 9:30am On Dec 12, 2013
Sensei X: At least 50 operatives of the State Security Service (SSS) from the Northern part of the country are being transferred from the presidential guard in Aso Rock Villa and are being replaced by those from the South-South and South-East, Sunday Trust learnt last night.

It was not clear as at last night if the National Security Adviser, retired Colonel Sambo Dasuki, has approved the transfers, but when Sunday Trust contacted the spokeswoman of the SSS, Merilyn Ogar, she claimed she was not aware on the transfers.

The Deputy Director (Public Relations) of the SSS said there is no plan for mass transfer of personnel from Abuja to anywhere. When asked that the transfers are not being done from Abuja to other states, she replied thus: "I am not aware of any decision on mass transfer of our personnel. Our personnel are not transferred in that way. We transfer our personnel when the need arises."

http://allafrica.com/stories/201208060798.html

Seriously, journalist like this should be sacked from the profession.
Re: GEJ Replaces 50 Northern SSS Operatives Guarding Aso Rock With Southern SSS by haliluwa: 9:34am On Dec 12, 2013
Idi Amin: I guess he doesn't want to make the mistakes of Aguiyi Ironsi. How can one be guarded by his enemy? Remember, recruitment in Naija security outfit these days are mostly influenced by polithieftians. So someone from the North might have influenced their enlistment and they will somehow be loyal to the big Alhaji. Considering the trend of extremism in their religion, I will do exactly the same if I were GEJ so as as to know where my problem really is undecided
why r u very sentimental and naive in ur statement. Mind ur words n think b4 u talk pls
Re: GEJ Replaces 50 Northern SSS Operatives Guarding Aso Rock With Southern SSS by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 12, 2013
Good move by gej....... Surround urself with ppl u trust, anybody who is not happy about that 'SHOULD GO AND DIE' nonsense
Re: GEJ Replaces 50 Northern SSS Operatives Guarding Aso Rock With Southern SSS by 9icest: 10:23am On Dec 12, 2013
gramci: The rate at which APC shun out lies recently is alarming

Fuul. Yes they are also the one behind the missiong 50 billion naira. Shameless butt lickers. I wonder how much your conscience cost. I'm certain cretins like you will be here defending even the enemies of GEJ for the right pay because you are down right useless and can never amount to anything meaningful unless existing in this pitiful circumstance.
Re: GEJ Replaces 50 Northern SSS Operatives Guarding Aso Rock With Southern SSS by gramci: 9:10pm On Dec 13, 2013
will let this pass, next time will surely put you where you belong. fu.ckin.g jail bird

9icest:

Fuul. Yes they are also the one behind the missiong 50 billion naira. Shameless butt lickers. I wonder how much your conscience cost. I'm certain cretins like you will be here defending even the enemies of GEJ for the right pay because you are down right useless and can never amount to anything meaningful unless existing in this pitiful circumstance.
Re: GEJ Replaces 50 Northern SSS Operatives Guarding Aso Rock With Southern SSS by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 14, 2013
9icest:

Obasanjo Attack On Jonathan!!!
"You don't expect Jonathan to lick your ass. You must be a wicked man to send nearly 10 names to Jonathan and wanted to force him to make them Ministers. When you were in his position, Did Shagari, Abdulsalami, IBB, Shoneko or Buhari send list of Ministers that must be appointed?

"You want to appoint all Exco of PDP alone and when the party members and the President say No, your start writing baseless letters.
Your political influenced have dropped to nearly zero and it is wise for you to proceed straight to retirement and leave Nigeria for the younger generation".

Obasanjo, you are frustrated and I know that, you are scared that the little man, from a small village in Bayelsa will leave a legacy that will overshadow your fruitless 8-years in office.
"An Hausa proverb says, "That a woman that have no child, will like the whole world to die at the same time".

"All the corruption allegations against Jonathan's government in the last 11 months are mere fabrication, as they are well orchestrated, by the same people and group".
How can Nigeria lose funds that is bigger than her revenue? It does not add up. You cannot lose what you do not have.

"Obasanjo should leave Jonathan alone, leadership is turn by turn. The rail Obasanjo could not manage, Jonathan has fixed the bulk of it in just few months. The power plants (electricty) Obsanjo abandoned, wasting over $18billion, Jonathan has fixed them and linked them with gas for operations. The roads, airports are getting better, Agriculture is booming again after over 45 years of neglect.

"Obasanjo, Allah is bigger than you. Leave Jonathan alone. You failed in your 8 years, let this man work.
Re: GEJ Replaces 50 Northern SSS Operatives Guarding Aso Rock With Southern SSS by adonismuller(m): 9:36am On Dec 14, 2013
berem: the battle is not over yet! We shall meet in court. cool
funny friend, hope you aint a politician?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Old National AnthemVsNigeria present National Anthem Which Do You Prefer / So Sad!It Is Obvious APC Has Lost 2015 Presidential Election / Who Actually Is Dr. Peter Ayodele Fayose? – A Brief Biography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.