Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

At Last, FG, ASUU Sign Agreement To End Strike - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / At Last, FG, ASUU Sign Agreement To End Strike (13454 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / Governor Lamido Appeals To ASUU To End Strike / ASUU Strike Update: Students Give Fg, ASUU 7-day Ultimatum To End Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Last, FG, ASUU Sign Agreement To End Strike by LMAyedun(m): 9:16pm On Dec 12, 2013
Jay clinics: they wud ve left it till nxt year
JESUS!!!!!

Now, I see the rationale behind the ASUU strike.
Re: At Last, FG, ASUU Sign Agreement To End Strike by tosan200(m): 9:18pm On Dec 12, 2013
stupid government, when they know they will still sign the agreement, why do strong head?6 month wasted.
jona foolish man. Kudos to ASUU.
Re: At Last, FG, ASUU Sign Agreement To End Strike by victorazy(m): 9:19pm On Dec 12, 2013
Jay clinics: they wud ve left it till nxt year
cheesy o boy! See asusu! cheesy
Bros sorry o! u dey sell timber?
Re: At Last, FG, ASUU Sign Agreement To End Strike by samsard(m): 9:20pm On Dec 12, 2013
finally
Re: At Last, FG, ASUU Sign Agreement To End Strike by victorazy(m): 9:23pm On Dec 12, 2013
angry ooo!! So this small girl wey I dey punny go soon leave me go back to schl for those small small boyz to continue her <sad
Re: At Last, FG, ASUU Sign Agreement To End Strike by chi4ik(m): 9:25pm On Dec 12, 2013
So slow in update, something that we have all read $ heard since yesterday. Anyway, good development
Re: At Last, FG, ASUU Sign Agreement To End Strike by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 12, 2013
ASUU is to meet on friday (tomorrow)with a view to end
the strike. I Wish them save trip to the
meeting, I pray none of their members will
die before the time elapses.
Re: At Last, FG, ASUU Sign Agreement To End Strike by drstan(m): 10:31pm On Dec 12, 2013
Give ASUU a break! Join hands with this nairalander and fight this menace of animal cruelty https://www.nairaland.com/1551692/vegan-nairalander
Re: At Last, FG, ASUU Sign Agreement To End Strike by Sard(m): 10:32pm On Dec 12, 2013
chi4ik: So slow in update, something that we have all red $ head since yesterday. Anyway, good development
"red & head?"
Re: At Last, FG, ASUU Sign Agreement To End Strike by tuoyoojo(m): 11:07pm On Dec 12, 2013
Finally after almost 5 months of siege on the educational sector,the two "war-lords" have decided to bury the hatchet. Now all eyes wud be on d educational sector.we looking forward to seeing the instant resurrection that wud take our obviously moribund educational institution to the hallowed highest of its counterparts In other climes. We look forward to seeing an end to overcrowded class rooms,an end to sales of hand-outs,well stocked libraries,state of the art teaching aids, magnificient buildings, adequate basic amenties for students and above all," well-cooked graduates....if after a minimum of two years from now we don't see this, then by all means,ASUU should be banned.hit the like button if u agree....by the way do they expect students to start trooping to school wen christmas dey around d corner? Shuoo! Na so we plan am before

1 Like

Re: At Last, FG, ASUU Sign Agreement To End Strike by pscott(m): 11:17pm On Dec 12, 2013
After all d waste of tym.
Na oluwa go juge una.
Re: At Last, FG, ASUU Sign Agreement To End Strike by kenn100: 2:59am On Dec 13, 2013
FGN 2-4 ASUU (full time)
Re: At Last, FG, ASUU Sign Agreement To End Strike by boss1310(m): 5:24am On Dec 13, 2013
is that all they signed
fg should have made ASUU sign that any lecturer selling handouts should be sacked immediately.students' welfare are not the concern of the two parties,they both take their jobs as doing the nation a favour
Re: At Last, FG, ASUU Sign Agreement To End Strike by nnasino(m): 7:40am On Dec 13, 2013
dimples*:
I'm just really worried about the light situation in lagos angry

Noise allday everyday angry
Different sounds of gen: morning shift, night shift undecided

How do businesses make profit with all this buying of fuel/diesel

How do ppl cope
Mtcheew
Its terrible. This privatization process had better accelerate o.
Re: At Last, FG, ASUU Sign Agreement To End Strike by Gospell(m): 7:43am On Dec 13, 2013
call it off and start school by January....SHIKINA,odawise December don reachooo.
Re: At Last, FG, ASUU Sign Agreement To End Strike by Exponental(m): 8:09am On Dec 13, 2013
Ptoocool: Its real oo..

Sauce: ALAROYE..
source.
Re: At Last, FG, ASUU Sign Agreement To End Strike by WhoDeyThere(m): 8:53am On Dec 13, 2013
Hmmmm, seun, seun, seun... Hw many time did I call you? aя̩̥̊ε ur modds selling front page I. Posted this same a day earlier than this op, bt mine never hit front page. Haba, ain't this injustice?. My fellow nairalanders hit LIKE if u've ever witness this.
Re: At Last, FG, ASUU Sign Agreement To End Strike by VIC300(m): 9:17am On Dec 13, 2013
immortalcrown: So soon?
let wait till next week to see what will happen for now it is a speculation
Re: At Last, FG, ASUU Sign Agreement To End Strike by Bizibi(m): 1:17pm On Dec 13, 2013
Now they have signed it,they should not come out later to make noise and start giving excuses
Re: At Last, FG, ASUU Sign Agreement To End Strike by GentleFrank(m): 9:17pm On Dec 13, 2013
That's good !
Re: At Last, FG, ASUU Sign Agreement To End Strike by Jayclinics(m): 8:57am On Dec 14, 2013
victorazy:
cheesy o boy! See asusu! cheesy
Bros sorry o! u dey sell timber?
psammyJ:
are u a student?c watin assu dey cos...'dey would hv left it'

charcoal calling kettle black.......ur papa na PA to british PM?
Re: At Last, FG, ASUU Sign Agreement To End Strike by Jayclinics(m): 8:59am On Dec 14, 2013
WhoDeyThere: Hmmmm, seun, seun, seun... Hw many time did I call you? aя̩̥̊ε ur modds selling front page I. Posted this same a day earlier than this op, bt mine never hit front page. Haba, ain't this injustice?. My fellow nairalanders hit LIKE if u've ever witness this.

some pple re nt just lucky in life....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why You Should Attend A Private School / JAMB Debunks Rumour On Addition Of 40 Marks To Candidates Score / Uniosun Students Protest Over Incessant Attacks, Abduction Of Colleagues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.