Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? (20868 Views)

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? / Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by Preceedo(m): 7:13am On Dec 12, 2013
You may love a person but s/he has a physical deficiency due to genetic influence or whatsoever.
Which of these do you mind and which can you overlook?

Bald head
Big head
big eyes
big "kpomo" lips
huge nose
yellow teeth
black tongue
Gap-toothed
Shortness
zero or small bossom
small or flat butt
potbelly
very shot finger nails
big eye balls like "seg*n A*i*ze"
narrow back
feminine voice in man
masculine voice in woman
stammering
bad walking steps
very slim

others specify..............( )

Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 12, 2013
Lack of nyansh.

Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by Mynd44: 7:44am On Dec 12, 2013
Here we go again

Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by Prowizy2(m): 7:54am On Dec 12, 2013
Mynd_44: Here we go again
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by myOGAonTOP: 7:57am On Dec 12, 2013
TribalEAST: Lack of nyansh.
mine is too much of it. I love travelling light.

Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by EzePromoe: 8:04am On Dec 12, 2013
But all things were made beautiful by God and all men were made in the image of God, though some people were made to be like the angels (including Bobo Lucy, back in the days when he was a choirmaster) wink cheesy

Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by Preceedo(m): 8:06am On Dec 12, 2013
TribalEAST: Lack of nyansh.

chai! A baptised pervert. So even if she fyn pass angelina you no care?
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by Preceedo(m): 8:08am On Dec 12, 2013
Mynd_44: Here we go again

Baba U never mention your own oo. I really like to know it.
Which will you mind and which can you overlook!
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by Enegod(m): 8:19am On Dec 12, 2013
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by ignis: 8:26am On Dec 12, 2013
I can't overlook potbelly and feminine voice in a man.

Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by Preceedo(m): 8:27am On Dec 12, 2013
Enegod: undecided
space booking! no meaningful contribution. We know ur type.

Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by Preceedo(m): 8:30am On Dec 12, 2013
ignis: I can't overlook potbelly and feminine voice in a man.

what of if this guy's pot belly is financially amassed other than Gulder/beer derived? cheesy

Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by Snoggy(m): 9:00am On Dec 12, 2013
Belly fat.

#disgusting.
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by FoxyFlow(m): 9:07am On Dec 12, 2013
Many things... Small breasts including
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by Temismith(f): 9:12am On Dec 12, 2013
Smelling mouth,dirty teeth,scary make-up. Etc.. undecided

Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by CastingCrowns(f): 12:00pm On Dec 12, 2013
stinking breath/mouth,midget,effeminate,immatured,body odour.etc

Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by Enegod(m): 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2013
CastingCrowns: [s]stinking breath/mouth,midget,effeminate,immatured,body odour.etc[/s]
the op said physical appearance undecided example— big or small díck

Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by Enegod(m): 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2013
CastingCrowns: stinking breath/mouth,midget,effeminate,immatured,body odour.etc
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by Icudkill: 12:17pm On Dec 12, 2013
I guess it wud be obesity
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by ennon92(m): 1:01pm On Dec 12, 2013
Temismith: Smelling mouth,dirty teeth,scary make-up. Etc.. undecided
is smelling mouth a physical appearance?

Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by sweetestguy(m): 1:07pm On Dec 12, 2013
Small bosoms,,,a big NO.
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 12, 2013
ignis: I can't overlook potbelly and feminine voice in a man.
feminine voice.. As in peter obi undecided[quote author=ignis]

Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by jmoore(m): 1:18pm On Dec 12, 2013
No eyebrows. Why should a lady shave off her eyebrows? Then draw them back in with an eyebrow pencil.

Looks like a masquerade
smh

24 Likes

Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by pasqal09: 1:26pm On Dec 12, 2013
Small boobs and yansh and big legs. Some ladies have legs as fat as a tree trunk. Disgusting angry

Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by Dkobo(m): 1:49pm On Dec 12, 2013
i hate girls with yam leg
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by MillionDollars: 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2013
girls-big teeth, yam leg, big eyeball, no ä$$, thick voice, nt on nairaland, etc

Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by sukij(m): 2:10pm On Dec 12, 2013
girls wif small boobs
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 12, 2013
Dkobo: i hate girls with yam leg
we hate u too. *rme*

Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by francoflex: 2:11pm On Dec 12, 2013
All of them
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by Odward(m): 2:12pm On Dec 12, 2013
I hate girls with yam legs,stretch mark,illiteracy,coveteousness,hot tempered,lack of trust and lastly girls who are not bodily endowed. coolI hate girls with yam legs,stretch mark,illiteracy,coveteousness,hot tempered,lack of trust and lastly girls who are not bodily endowed.

Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by venorite(m): 2:12pm On Dec 12, 2013

Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by kajole(m): 2:12pm On Dec 12, 2013
Ms_Steph: we hate u too. *rme*

do you have yam legs

dont forget to prove with pictures

or

its a lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Hot Romance That Almost Killed Me In Delta...must Read / "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User / Why Do Akwa Ibom Guys Like Dating Akwa Ibom/calabar Girls Only...