Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? (6882 Views)

Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? / Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl / What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? (2) (3) (4)

Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by Niwdog(m): 5:01pm On Oct 17, 2014
Is it the fat belly,xtra-large bre*st,down casted bre*st(the destroyed wall of jerico)the broom legs or the over k-leg?? Let's hear from the horse's mouth.
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by oluwadanie1(m): 5:04pm On Oct 17, 2014
Hehehe
Counter thread

Coming back to comment
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 17, 2014
every where flat she no carry front she no carry back sad
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2014
Lol. Was expecting this tho. Some ugly nl girls had something to say about guys even while using some of their ugly pix as dp
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by RoyalRoy(m): 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2014
1. Fat belly a.k.a Pot Belly

2. Carelessly packed Mammary glands swinging up and down and shouting Halleluya when they are walking around!!

Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by khukhi(f): 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2014
Can't wait to hear the responses.
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by adepiero: 5:15pm On Oct 17, 2014
POOR DRESS SENSE, BOGUS MAKEUP, DIRTINESS

BOWL LEG, K LEG

SMALL BOOOBS, SAGGY BOOOBS, STRETCH MARKED BOOOBS, OVERSIZE BOOOBS

BODY ODOUR, COLOURED TEETH, BAD BREATHE

BIG TUMMY, FLAPPY ARMS, BLOCKED THIGH, STRETCH MARK, BLEACHED SKIN, HAIRY ( ARMPIT AND PRIVATES )

SMALL YANSH, FLAT YANSH

Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by maryam6(f): 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2014
khukhi:
Can't wait to hear the responses.
me too o.
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by irishCream: 5:21pm On Oct 17, 2014
sameer1212:
every where flat she no carry front she no carry back sad

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by vickyO(f): 5:23pm On Oct 17, 2014
Overdue weaves...

Just contributing... sorry for intruding..
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 17, 2014
vickyO:
Overdue weaves...

Just contributing... sorry for intruding..

Very turn off.
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by vickyO(f): 5:34pm On Oct 17, 2014
andromida:

Very turn off.

+ dirty nails, teeth harbouring yesterday's egusi soup.....
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 17, 2014
Lol...... Guys will start making funny comments now....
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by Fesomu(m): 5:37pm On Oct 17, 2014
Mouth and body odour..
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by ekewest: 5:37pm On Oct 17, 2014
flat yarns and boobs like 1 of my colleauge dat's here wt me,
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by vickyO(f): 5:37pm On Oct 17, 2014
adepiero:

BOWL LEG, K LEG

BIG TUMMY, FLAPPY ARMS, BLOCKED THIGH, STRETCH MARK, BLEACHED SKIN, HAIRY ( ARMPIT AND PRIVATES )

SMALL YANSH, FLAT YANSH

Mehn, this is one hell of a list..

Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by adepiero: 5:41pm On Oct 17, 2014
vickyO:

Mehn, this is one hell of a list..
bros its not my fault. I won't be happy with myself if my girl has any of the above
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by vickyO(f): 5:41pm On Oct 17, 2014
Permanently parted lips, moustache + beard....

Hairy nose, visible booger in the nose...
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by vickyO(f): 5:42pm On Oct 17, 2014
adepiero:
bros its not my fault. I won't be happy with myself if my girl has any of the above

I'm a female...

Well, good for you; you know what you want...

Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by adepiero: 5:43pm On Oct 17, 2014
vickyO:

I'm a female...

Well, good for you; you know what you want...
so sorry for the error, didn't bother to check the pink (f)
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 17, 2014
vickyO:

+ dirty nails, teeth harbouring yesterday's egusi soup.....

LOL is this possible.
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by vickyO(f): 5:45pm On Oct 17, 2014
adepiero:
so sorry for the error, didn't bother to check the pink (f)

It happens....

andromida:

LOL is this possible.

It is....
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by Shedysworld(m): 5:47pm On Oct 17, 2014
adepiero:

BOWL LEG, K LEG

SMALL YANSH, FLAT YANSH
This brother summed it all up.

Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by adepiero: 5:50pm On Oct 17, 2014
Shedysworld:

This brother summed it all up.
I've been in the women hunting ministry for a while and I can't fall short of these standards. it would be an embarrassment to my expertise
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 17, 2014
BIG EYE BALLS AND BLEACHED SKIN... angryBIG EYE BALLS AND BLEACHED SKIN...
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by joromi: 5:57pm On Oct 17, 2014
adepiero:

BOWL LEG, K LEG

SMALL YANSH, FLAT YANSH

I hope you are Mr. World grin grin grin....

Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by vickyO(f): 5:57pm On Oct 17, 2014
Davidairmarshal:
BIG EYE BALLS AND BLEACHED SKIN... angryBIG EYE BALLS AND BLEACHED SKIN...

There are some peeps with really cool big eyeballs...

. One man meat na another man poison...
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by adepiero: 5:58pm On Oct 17, 2014
joromi:

I hope you are Mr. World grin grin grin....
To my girl, Yes!
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by SkinnyDude(m): 6:10pm On Oct 17, 2014
adepiero:

BOWL LEG, K LEG

SMALL YANSH, FLAT YANSH
u dey vex ni.
Re: Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? by philantoxx(m): 6:17pm On Oct 17, 2014
no single curve
your not a chop stick my lady

See What This Junior Sec School Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Bf / Nigerians React As Soldier Suffers An Erection While Posing With A Female Corper / My Cousin Wack Me Off When I Was Sleeping,