Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,076 members, 7,828,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Is Marriage Partner A Matter Of Choice Or Destiny? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Marriage Partner A Matter Of Choice Or Destiny? (3234 Views)

Is Your Partner A Nairalander? / Can You Give Your Partner A Second Chance If Caught Cheating? / Giving Your Partner A Spare Key: Is It Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Marriage Partner A Matter Of Choice Or Destiny? by IMCCN(m): 11:20am On Jul 29, 2008
I need advise from married couples and matured adults in the house on this: is a wife a matter of choice or destiny? when you have got choices to make, are there any inward witnesses to indicate who is the one? or you just go ahead to pick who you like most?
Re: Is Marriage Partner A Matter Of Choice Or Destiny? by Gamine(f): 11:39am On Jul 29, 2008
Matter of Choice.

Destiny is the choice that becomes You
Re: Is Marriage Partner A Matter Of Choice Or Destiny? by IMCCN(m): 11:55am On Jul 29, 2008
Gamine:

Matter of Choice.

yeah! you've taken me to a whole new realm of thinking and re-thinking there!
Re: Is Marriage Partner A Matter Of Choice Or Destiny? by Gamine(f): 12:07pm On Jul 29, 2008
Advanced Common Sense [size=5pt]TM[/size]

thats all.
Re: Is Marriage Partner A Matter Of Choice Or Destiny? by IMCCN(m): 12:16pm On Jul 29, 2008
Gamine:

thats all.

still thinking: but what of those whose partners were revealed to them in dreams? sometimes people they have never met before? you can't stretch the issue of choice and common sense too far without running into more questions
Re: Is Marriage Partner A Matter Of Choice Or Destiny? by Gamine(f): 12:21pm On Jul 29, 2008
Revealed in which Dream

Do you know how much i dream??

hen, that means all the guys wey i don see for dream, i must to marry them.

Really, it does boil down to choice.
Destiny rearranges itself around the choices we make.

if im Destined to marry someone, i must make the choice that would lead me to do so.

if not my Destiny will lie with someone else
Re: Is Marriage Partner A Matter Of Choice Or Destiny? by IMCCN(m): 12:31pm On Jul 29, 2008
May be this will explain what i am driving at: the friend in question wanted to marry. He prayed and fasted for a while with no one in mind, then he had a dream in which he saw a slender, dark complexioned lady. Her name, location and other details were also given. He told us this before he left for the location. They've since been married.
Re: Is Marriage Partner A Matter Of Choice Or Destiny? by Gamine(f): 12:34pm On Jul 29, 2008
He made a Choice to go look for her.

?
Re: Is Marriage Partner A Matter Of Choice Or Destiny? by IMCCN(m): 12:38pm On Jul 29, 2008
Gamine:

He made a Choice to go look for her.

?

But the choice of who in this case was not entirely that of the man, she was chosen for him, destined for him, agree
Re: Is Marriage Partner A Matter Of Choice Or Destiny? by onyekang1(f): 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2008
Gamine:

Matter of Choice.

GBAM!
Re: Is Marriage Partner A Matter Of Choice Or Destiny? by Gamine(f): 12:56pm On Jul 29, 2008
Mr IMCCN

please.

use it.
Re: Is Marriage Partner A Matter Of Choice Or Destiny? by replenish(f): 1:11pm On Jul 29, 2008
Gamine:

Revealed in which Dream

Do you know how much i dream??

hen, that means all the guys wey i don see for dream, i must to marry them.

Really, it does boil down to choice.
Destiny rearranges itself around the choices we make.

if im Destined to marry someone, i must make the choice that would lead me to do so.

if not my Destiny will lie with someone else

@ poster,

this should answer your question.

Destiny comes as a result of the choices we make and that is why people miss their destinies
Re: Is Marriage Partner A Matter Of Choice Or Destiny? by ladybam(f): 1:47pm On Jul 29, 2008
@ post

a partner for marriage is hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I dont really know
Re: Is Marriage Partner A Matter Of Choice Or Destiny? by rampant(f): 1:50pm On Jul 29, 2008
@topic

Marriage partner is all about Destiny(dats when u r married to the right person)

as for d choice area(sometimes it doesnt really work out well,dats y we have so many broken marriages)
Re: Is Marriage Partner A Matter Of Choice Or Destiny? by MissyB1(m): 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2008
Both tho i realli cant state why for now.
Re: Is Marriage Partner A Matter Of Choice Or Destiny? by Sisikill: 2:53pm On Jul 29, 2008
Gamine:

Matter of Choice.

Brilliant!!
Re: Is Marriage Partner A Matter Of Choice Or Destiny? by izeek(m): 2:56pm On Jul 29, 2008
@post
i dont believe a wife can be chosen for u, be it dream or otherwise.
the bible even  notes that u hve to find a wife.

key word here being find.
so there is some looking to be done,
Re: Is Marriage Partner A Matter Of Choice Or Destiny? by madamkoko: 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2008
MARRIAGE IS A MATTER OF CHOICE.
Re: Is Marriage Partner A Matter Of Choice Or Destiny? by Gamine(f): 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2008
That is the koko cheesy
Re: Is Marriage Partner A Matter Of Choice Or Destiny? by IMCCN(m): 4:16pm On Jul 29, 2008
madamkoko:

MARRIAGE IS A MATTER OF CHOICE.

Yeah but how do you know if the choice you make is the right one? the one destined for you? that is the crux of the matter!
Re: Is Marriage Partner A Matter Of Choice Or Destiny? by edenplusRomance: 8:35am On Apr 20, 2012
Looking Good

"I try my best to look good for my husband, but irrespective of what I do he never makes any comment. Is it that he does not find me attractive?

The other day we went out together for a dinner organized by his company. I had to travel to Paris to buy my dress from one of the leading designers thinking that this time he would appreciate my looks considering the time and effort I put into it.

To my surprise my husband never made any comment. However, when we got to the dinner he appreciated everyone even the receptionists.

I don't know what to do...does he still love me"

https://www.facebook.com/EdenPlus
Re: Is Marriage Partner A Matter Of Choice Or Destiny? by edenplusRomance: 8:38am On Apr 20, 2012
Its a matter of both choice and destiny. When you feel God is leading you to someone special, you have to decide to follow it is your choice. The person also has a choice to make. In life God has given us both free will and determinism.
Re: Is Marriage Partner A Matter Of Choice Or Destiny? by edenplusRomance: 8:39am On Apr 20, 2012
Its a matter of both choice and destiny.

When you feel God is leading you to someone special, you have to decide to follow it.

It is your choice.

The person also has a choice to make.
In life God has given us both free will and determinism.
Re: Is Marriage Partner A Matter Of Choice Or Destiny? by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 20, 2012
Wen U̶̲̥̅̊ get married τ̅☺ †ЂΞ woman U̶̲̥̅̊ ♡, Ūя̲̅ choice becomes Ūя̲̅ destiny. S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ therefore, Ūя̲̅ choice/ motor to Ūя̲̅ destiny/destination
Re: Is Marriage Partner A Matter Of Choice Or Destiny? by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 21, 2014
There is a saying....love is not a feeling but a choice you make....so is in your hand.... cool

(1) (Reply)

Nl Girl's: / Uncut - Jamaican Radio Host Giving Advice How To Keep A Man "yuh Haffi Mek Di P* / Is It Wrong 4a Girl 2 Woo(toast) A Boy???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.