Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. (10951 Views)

Boy Stands On The Big Booty Of A Woman (photo) / Can Aisha Make Us Laugh As Patience Did? / Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by benjay1(m): 9:16am On Aug 01, 2008
**hears about winch . . . goes into serious prayers**
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by spenchuks(m): 9:38am On Aug 01, 2008
my guy prayer na d key.
me sef, i wan delete my profile.
dis lysaa, hmmm
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by timmfikk(m): 1:02pm On Aug 01, 2008
@Gabrywyl, What happened with the picture, i am only proud of my father land na, hehehehe

No long thing sha if na JOGEGE u dey talk about the ma'm na one of the ritual woman we caught a long time ago and i have it in a camera somewhere. lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by mykali(m): 1:32pm On Aug 01, 2008
nobody's making nobody laugh
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by timmfikk(m): 1:40pm On Aug 01, 2008
okay here we go, tell me what you feel about this ma'm

Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by timmfikk(m): 1:42pm On Aug 01, 2008
well can anybody help that ma'm to suck away from that plenty thing in her chest, grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by timmfikk(m): 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2008
The woman is really searching for man ooo, and the funniest is that this young woman here really look like someone out there i know and will not mention for now. lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by lysaa(f): 2:58pm On Aug 01, 2008
rofl guy, abeg stop joh.

@spenchuks and ben
una never see, make una pray hard make i nor yarn pass like this cool
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by benjay1(m): 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2008
Abeg no yarn make you no render bacterias homeless, make we know which one dey do us. grin
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by spenchuks(m): 6:33pm On Aug 01, 2008
lysaa pls no yarn again. i neva recover 4rm d
one way u yarn b4.
u really put me into serious thinking
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by lysaa(f): 9:19pm On Aug 01, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by AKO1(m): 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2008
Still no joke men

Omo poster you are dullin oh! shocked
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by lysaa(f): 12:07am On Aug 02, 2008
he said u should run the joke like a stand up comedian. .so, over to u Mr
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by Gabry(f): 1:43am On Aug 02, 2008
timmfikk:

@Gabrywyl, What happened with the picture, i am only proud of my father land na, hehehehe

No long thing sha if na JOGEGE u dey talk about the ma'm na one of the ritual woman we caught a long time ago and i have it in a camera somewhere. lipsrsealed
timmfikk:

okay here we go, tell me what you feel about this ma'm
timmfikk:

well can anybody help that ma'm to suck away from that plenty thing in her chest, grin grin grin
timmfikk:

The woman is really searching for man ooo, and the funniest is that this young woman here really look like someone out there i know and will not mention for now. lipsrsealed

TIMM. . . . angry Time for you to go for Confession young man! angry tongue
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by spenchuks(m): 4:15pm On Aug 03, 2008
sombori should show us the way here pls sad
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by showbobo(m): 5:53pm On Aug 03, 2008
this grin grin

Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by MrInfo1(m): 6:16pm On Aug 03, 2008
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by neowelsh(m): 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2008
[flash=200,200]http://spenchuks lysaa don marry o0o0o so make u no use any style e no go work[/flash]
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by neowelsh(m): 6:27pm On Aug 03, 2008
showbobo ur nica big o0o0o,
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by spenchuks(m): 6:43pm On Aug 03, 2008
@ neo_welsh
na u dey marry am?
and wetin make u think say i get interest
just tell me say u get interest. wink
nothing do u. grin
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by dreeldee: 7:19pm On Aug 03, 2008
no joke here abeg, just boring boring boring angry angry angry
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by Jeovy(m): 7:34pm On Aug 03, 2008
na wah o
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by royalyinx(m): 1:59am On Aug 04, 2008
Ashewo don get belle, Shakara don end oh
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by royalyinx(m): 2:10am On Aug 04, 2008
Check this , :::::

A lady with her baby is sitting in a bus beside the driver… “What an ugly baby!”, said the driver to the lady.

Feeling insulted, she moved to another seat and murmurred a few things under her breathe. The man next to her asked, “What happened?”

“The driver just insulted me!” she cried. Sympathetic, the man offered, “That bastard, he shouldn’t have insulted you! Go, get his number. I’ll hold your monkey for you.”

What"d You Think
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by dragonslay(m): 3:28am On Aug 04, 2008
royalyinx:

Check this , :::::

A lady with her baby is sitting in a bus beside the driver… “What an ugly baby!”, said the driver to the lady.

Feeling insulted, she moved to another seat and murmurred a few things under her breathe. The man next to her asked, “What happened?”

“The driver just insulted me!” she cried. Sympathetic, the man offered, “That bastard, he shouldn’t have insulted you! Go, get his number. I’ll hold your monkey for you.”

What"d You Think

grin grin grin grin I bet after that the lady would really punch him
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by dragonslay(m): 3:32am On Aug 04, 2008
Gabrywyl, you're as cute as ever wink
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by royalyinx(m): 4:27am On Aug 04, 2008
Whatever happened after that , Na u know oh
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by spenchuks(m): 12:22pm On Aug 04, 2008
that baby must be from mars.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by timmfikk(m): 7:55pm On Aug 06, 2008
Okay tell us how the young woman is really looking like, for the child to have been looking like monkey, it means the woman self go wowo pass iya laje lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by ogorluv(m): 8:47pm On Aug 06, 2008
Did u consider th fct that her child might actually be a monkey.

yep. Stranger things have happend. jst yestday, 1 woman on my street actually gave birth to a snake. shocked. Tru2goz I was there to witness the whole thing. I actually saw the baby snake come wriggling out.

If u doubt me ask my brother, he was there too. wink wink grin
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by Gabry(f): 9:19am On Aug 07, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by clemcykul(f): 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2008
No comment smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Computer-doctor / Bra Size / Business Opportunity For You In Real Estate[Earn Big]- The Kiyosaki &Trump Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.