Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:38 AM

What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. (10977 Views)

Boy Stands On The Big Booty Of A Woman (photo) / Can Aisha Make Us Laugh As Patience Did? / Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by princesa(f): 2:52pm On Dec 23, 2008
what do you mean by play safe sad
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by timmfikk(m): 5:21am On Dec 24, 2008
princesa:

i love her too undecided
but i love beyonce more cheesy
Do you think she can over ride mah gurl in any way,,,NAH i can bet anything on it except that she can seduce man than her grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by neowelsh(m): 8:20am On Dec 24, 2008
@prinseca play safe is wen u one act film like adam & eve, u go first use water proof tire everywhere before u start so dat white water no go pass enter each other.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by princesa(f): 10:02am On Dec 24, 2008
timmfikk:

Do you think she can over ride mah gurl in any way,,,NAH i can bet anything on it except that she can seduce man than her grin grin grin
That is Dikoko cheesy

neo_welsh:

@prinseca play safe is when u one act film like adam & eve, u go first use water proof tire everywhere before u start so that white water no go pass enter each other.
like are you ok,
she is girl and i am a girl
but are we still talking bout the same thing here
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by dyabman(m): 10:13am On Dec 24, 2008
**hissess and spits on the ground**
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by princesa(f): 11:00am On Dec 24, 2008
what else can be xpected from you smiley
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by dyabman(m): 11:01am On Dec 24, 2008
yea who cares really angry
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by princesa(f): 11:09am On Dec 24, 2008
maybe rats and cats wink
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by dyabman(m): 11:21am On Dec 24, 2008
those ones don chop ur hair finish u con be like this

Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by spenchuks(m): 11:22am On Dec 24, 2008
but the babe looks sexy, even without hair kiss
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by princesa(f): 11:28am On Dec 24, 2008
ur kind of woman wink
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by studio43(m): 9:02pm On Dec 24, 2008
chaii, grin
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by spenchuks(m): 6:02pm On Dec 25, 2008
Merry Christmas to all Nairalanders! grin
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by studio43(m): 8:09pm On Dec 25, 2008
ehen kiss
grin
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by sholabanke(m): 8:38pm On Dec 26, 2008
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by timmfikk(m): 10:26pm On Dec 26, 2008
he is known for that jare, hope u don box about 7 people as me only knock down 6 people today, where is samuel peter, i 4 knock am down two, grin ;Dhappy boxing day(abi na avenue)
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by dyabman(m): 6:52am On Dec 27, 2008
undecided undecided
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by Gabry(f): 7:20am On Dec 27, 2008
timmfikk:

he is known for that jare, hope u don box about 7 people as me only knock down 6 people today, where is samuel peter, i 4 knock am down two, grin ;Dhappy boxing day(abi na avenue)

Timmy, hows it going. I hope you had a blessed Christmas. kiss
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by bydot1(m): 12:20pm On Dec 27, 2008
Nt really cuz' i actually remove a tooth from his mouth before XMAS
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by Gabry(f): 1:26pm On Dec 27, 2008
Bryan. . . . . sad
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by sholabanke(m): 1:30pm On Dec 27, 2008
na to fight?
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by Gabry(f): 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2008
who fight?
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by sholabanke(m): 1:35pm On Dec 27, 2008
am asking is that the meaning of boxing day?
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by Gabry(f): 1:37pm On Dec 27, 2008
Nope. Boxing day is the day you go open presents smiley
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by sholabanke(m): 1:40pm On Dec 27, 2008
okay i don get the meaning now
thank you
cus i don dey look for who to box
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by Gabry(f): 2:04pm On Dec 27, 2008
You dont get the meaning or you get the meaning?

It basically means that its the day to open all your presents. Thats it.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by sholabanke(m): 2:14pm On Dec 27, 2008
thanks for the theory explanation
so what about practical explanation
by sending to me some gift in a box
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by Gabry(f): 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2008
I send to you? How about you send to me?
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by sholabanke(m): 2:46pm On Dec 27, 2008
please let start from u
cus ladys first
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by Gabry(f): 3:32pm On Dec 27, 2008
Says who? This is the 21st century.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by sholabanke(m): 3:46pm On Dec 27, 2008
babe u are trying to dodge my gift
okay let send it at same time
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by timmfikk(m): 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2008
sholabanke:

babe u are trying to dodge my gift
okay let send it at same time

Dont you think this is not the right time to flirt?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Computer-doctor / Share Only Whatsapp Dare Games / Hapi Bornday Teissys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.