Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,591 members, 7,850,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:52 AM

What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. (10980 Views)

Boy Stands On The Big Booty Of A Woman (photo) / Can Aisha Make Us Laugh As Patience Did? / Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by Gabry(f): 2:21pm On Nov 10, 2008
Cynthia = Princesa Hmm. . . I always thought that her name be Tallulah?
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by sima(f): 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2008
aite @topic
i have a reli funny joke to share. . rof lmfao already cheesy
seriously, it's so funny, i cant even share it. . tongue i need a break
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by princesa(f): 5:51pm On Nov 11, 2008
gabrywyl:

Cynthia = Princesa Hmm. . . I always thought that her name be Tallulah?
that aint funny sad
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by sylve11: 6:33pm On Nov 11, 2008
hmm
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by princesa(f): 1:18pm On Nov 13, 2008
alway humming
you say you are not descended from the humming bird cheesy
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by timmfikk(m): 11:39am On Dec 09, 2008
sima:

aite @topic
i have a reli funny joke to share. . rof lmfao already cheesy
seriously, it's so funny, i can't even share it. . tongue i need a break

What does ur joke want to stand on, hope its not about the guy u cheated on which u are discussing with me the last time, sorry oo but i think u can complete ut here na, grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by clemcykul(f): 11:08am On Dec 10, 2008
hmm
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by timmfikk(m): 6:40pm On Dec 15, 2008
clemcykul:

hmm
shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed undecided
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by clemcykul(f): 10:22am On Dec 16, 2008
wetin na?? i steal ur babe grin
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by princesa(f): 4:03pm On Dec 16, 2008
how is monrovia wink
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by timmfikk(m): 5:11pm On Dec 17, 2008
clemcykul:

wetin na?? i steal ur babe grin

Yes u stole ma heart
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:47pm On Dec 17, 2008
Hey all,here comes a great debate!!,Between Obansanjo & Yar'adua ,which persons Mess will smell the Most?
Make you just talk the thrut, it's all for Fun. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by mykali(m): 8:15pm On Dec 17, 2008
sad sad sad
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by princesa(f): 4:31pm On Dec 18, 2008
double sad sad sad this one don mad angry
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by tytylayor: 4:45pm On Dec 18, 2008
where av u bin princess in lagos
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by sylve11: 5:19pm On Dec 18, 2008
Ololumi, na i know u forget things easily. weren't u the one who sent her to watch the live performance of daddy shokey in Owerri? tongue
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by mykali(m): 6:28pm On Dec 18, 2008
princesa:

double sad sad sad this one don mad angry

newbie syndrome still dey worry am sha grin

sylve11:

Ololumi, na i know u forget things easily. weren't u the one who sent her to watch the live performance of daddy shokey in Owerri? tongue

daddy showkey still dey perform? shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 18, 2008
hmmm
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by mykali(m): 6:36pm On Dec 18, 2008
lol. what could be going on in that dirty little mind of yourz.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:40pm On Dec 18, 2008
Hey all,here comes a great debate!!,Between Obansanjo & Yar'adua ,which persons Mess will smell the Most?
Make you just talk the thrut, it's all for Fun.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by mykali(m): 6:44pm On Dec 18, 2008
thiz guy again? angry angry angry
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by Gabry(f): 6:36am On Dec 19, 2008
Hee Hee Mikey, no mind him. He is even more obsess in farts than I do sha grin

Check out the Christmas decorations which I have made from scratch using recycled goods. Hope you like it sha.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-192222.0.html#bot
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by princesa(f): 11:46am On Dec 19, 2008
tytylayor:

where av u bin princess in lagos
someone missed me wink
i actually went to watch beyonce's perfrmance in london cool
wish i could take you along
too bad hunh grin
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by princesa(f): 11:47am On Dec 19, 2008
@mykali
handsome dude
how dey you wink kiss
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by timmfikk(m): 4:56pm On Dec 19, 2008
princesa:

someone missed me wink
i actually went to watch beyonce's perfrmance in london cool
wish i could take you along
too bad hunh grin

I hope her hairstyle was not the samewhich was snapped at the airport the last time, (she must have used another wigg this time, ) grin grin i mean beyounceh ooo
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by mykali(m): 7:00pm On Dec 19, 2008
princesa:

@mykali
handsome dude
how dey you wink kiss

******blushing profusely****** smiley smiley smiley kiss smiley smiley smiley smiley

lol, how are u dear?

plz, take it easy with the flattery or everychic around here

go miss road oo. grin
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by princesa(f): 3:20pm On Dec 20, 2008
timmfikk:

I hope her hairstyle was not the samewhich was snapped at the airport the last time, (she must have used another wigg this time, ) grin grin i mean beyounceh ooo
how dare you slander an angel that way
apologise now or amma have them war niggas come beat you up and down before ya can do a thing angry angry

mykali:

******blushing profusely****** smiley smiley smiley kiss smiley smiley smiley smiley

lol, how are u dear?

plz, take it easy with the flattery or everychic around here

go miss road oo. grin

you are worth it all dude wink
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by sholabanke(m): 3:21pm On Dec 20, 2008
babe
welcome
its been long
hav m.,, ,, ,.,,., alot
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by princesa(f): 3:27pm On Dec 20, 2008
hi cheesy
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by timmfikk(m): 10:44pm On Dec 22, 2008
how dare you slander an angel that way
apologise now or amma have them war niggas come beat you up and down before ya can do a thing Angry Angry

@princesa, kelly is da bomb, 4get her jare
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by princesa(f): 11:13am On Dec 23, 2008
i love her too undecided
but i love beyonce more cheesy
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. by yysl: 2:48pm On Dec 23, 2008
i know,u wll lv her,just play save,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Computer-doctor / Hapi Bornday Teissys / Bra Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.