Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,656 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Can You Help/assist Your Girlfriend/wife In Doin House Work? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Help/assist Your Girlfriend/wife In Doin House Work? (4238 Views)

7 Key Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her / 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! / What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Help/assist Your Girlfriend/wife In Doin House Work? by konkocious(m): 12:29pm On Jul 29, 2008
If you are to help/assist your girlfriend/wife in doin house work, which of the house work will you prefer to do in helping her
sweeping, cooking or washing or any other one apart from the one i mentioned
Re: Can You Help/assist Your Girlfriend/wife In Doin House Work? by bystander: 1:35pm On Jul 29, 2008
no specific one, we are not living in 10 000 BC. simply means that my father's generation is not mine.

sometimes I have strong head by telling my wife "I am the man in the house, you have to do that and this". But sometimes I come home from working and she is still at work, what do I do? Expect her to clean the few plates that are up there when she comes back? Or pick the kid from the daycare? Somehow this question is stupid. I hope you are not polygamous. It's only polygamous men that talk like this. They use a phrase like this (edo translated to english): somebody that owns his dog never packs his shit away from the ground because the dog will easily eat it up.

Wake up if you are sleeping we are living in a 21st century my brother. No vex o, na how I see am.
Re: Can You Help/assist Your Girlfriend/wife In Doin House Work? by ladybam(f): 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2008
@ post

Some questions sef ? ?
Re: Can You Help/assist Your Girlfriend/wife In Doin House Work? by MissyB1(m): 1:55pm On Jul 29, 2008
Y cant ma partner help me wit sm house work? sad
Be it of any kind,as long as it smtyn he can do.
Re: Can You Help/assist Your Girlfriend/wife In Doin House Work? by Nautillus(m): 2:02pm On Jul 29, 2008
Get off your high horse if you will please. . . .

There's nothing absolutely wrong with helping out on chores
in your home/apartment/house etc.

Times have changed. . . .in this new age. . . .TOGETHER, WE ACHIEVE MORE . . .
Re: Can You Help/assist Your Girlfriend/wife In Doin House Work? by Seun(m): 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2008
I hate housework. I don't expect my girlfriend to have time for it either. We'll just hire a maid. wink
Re: Can You Help/assist Your Girlfriend/wife In Doin House Work? by Gamine(f): 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2008
Seun actually makes sense.

amazing
Re: Can You Help/assist Your Girlfriend/wife In Doin House Work? by Gonorrhea(m): 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2008
I would do housework to an acceptable extent, but if i comot koko anytime and yarinya run?!KATAKATA GO BURST!!!!
Re: Can You Help/assist Your Girlfriend/wife In Doin House Work? by Sisikill: 2:36pm On Jul 29, 2008
This is actually a very good question. It's unfortunate most people aren't aware of the reppercussion of men doing house chores. Researches have been done on this but do you hear of the results? NO.

I don't want to sound like a conspiracy nut or anything but I think the govt have been working hard to conceal their findings.

Did you guys hear about the husband and father. . . good, hardworking solid man who turned into a goat from just picking up a broom or the straight A son who suddenly lost his intelligence the moment he washed the plates HE ate from? Why didn't this make the news, you ask. . . well it's because there is a collective effort by the Govt and The Women, Wives and Mothers Group to keep these things on the downlow, thereby luring innocent men and boys into doing dishes, making beds, vacuuming and cleaning out gutters.

Ask yourself this - Do you want to live in a world where men do housechores? Are you ready to face the consequences? If your answer is no, please join us. . . we call ourselves The Radicals, in fighting this heinous crime.

Click the link below for more info.

http://pacific-t.com/Pig.jpg
Re: Can You Help/assist Your Girlfriend/wife In Doin House Work? by lucabrasi(m): 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2008
@poster
i can do sweeping/hoovering but not cooking and definitely not washing of any kind or ironing e.t.c
Re: Can You Help/assist Your Girlfriend/wife In Doin House Work? by Busta(f): 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2008
Why is it that all this naija men believe that women are slaves and are supposed to do all the house work while they sit on the asses and watch TV, robbing their pot bellies.
Re: Can You Help/assist Your Girlfriend/wife In Doin House Work? by Gamine(f): 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2008
Aint this cutee grin grin grin

Re: Can You Help/assist Your Girlfriend/wife In Doin House Work? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 29, 2008
@ topic

Are we living together? Because if we aren't what concerns him with my housework? Besides I make sure I take care of it before he comes to visit.
Re: Can You Help/assist Your Girlfriend/wife In Doin House Work? by ayomifull(f): 3:32pm On Jul 29, 2008
konkocious:

If you are to help/assist your girlfriend/wife in doin house work, which of the house work will you prefer to do in helping her
sweeping, cooking or washing or any other one apart from the one i mentioned

A man is not helping his wife by doing some house chores, he is only playing his part in the upkeep of the house.
Re: Can You Help/assist Your Girlfriend/wife In Doin House Work? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 29, 2008
Sisikill, now I know you're crazy grin grin
Re: Can You Help/assist Your Girlfriend/wife In Doin House Work? by Sisikill: 8:31pm On Jul 29, 2008
stillwater:

Sisikill, now I know you're crazy grin grin

Thank you! grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Help/assist Your Girlfriend/wife In Doin House Work? by Leilah(f): 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2008
What if its in the west though and both parties work 40 hours each??
there are no housemaids available in the west,
Re: Can You Help/assist Your Girlfriend/wife In Doin House Work? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 29, 2008
i remember a few years ago. my parents had myself and my siblings. both parents held down decent jobs but house chores still got done. how come?
the above is applicable to most of you  if not all. in some cases the woman stayed home while the guy went out.

its high time all u lazy gits and fat oompa lumpas including seun picked a broom and got rid of the sofa and send the maid to school.
Re: Can You Help/assist Your Girlfriend/wife In Doin House Work? by KarmaMod(f): 9:56pm On Jul 29, 2008
and why couldnt you and your siblings clean up?
Re: Can You Help/assist Your Girlfriend/wife In Doin House Work? by onyinye2(f): 9:57pm On Jul 29, 2008
My husband better help me with the house hold chores. Im a neat freak so i need the house to be clean. same with our kids. I aint raising no lazy ass children.
Re: Can You Help/assist Your Girlfriend/wife In Doin House Work? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 29, 2008
KarmaMod:

and why couldnt you and your siblings clean up?

maybe u need me to spell it out.

YES MY SIBLINGS AND MYSELF DID SOME HOUSE CHORES.
Re: Can You Help/assist Your Girlfriend/wife In Doin House Work? by onyinye2(f): 10:08pm On Jul 29, 2008
I just feel everyone should do their part when it comes to keeping the house clean and tidy. And never will i ever hire house help or a maid.
Re: Can You Help/assist Your Girlfriend/wife In Doin House Work? by KarmaMod(f): 10:08pm On Jul 29, 2008
[size=14pt]congratulations[/size]
Re: Can You Help/assist Your Girlfriend/wife In Doin House Work? by ssRhino: 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2008
Do it together and you can have enuf time to have fun in bed/kitchen or wherever rocks ur world
Re: Can You Help/assist Your Girlfriend/wife In Doin House Work? by doyin13(m): 10:14pm On Jul 29, 2008
Rubbish, . . . .A woman's place is in the kitchen

A man has no bizness in the Kitchen.
Re: Can You Help/assist Your Girlfriend/wife In Doin House Work? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2008
doyin13:

Rubbish, . . . .A woman's place is in the kitchen

A man has no bizness in the Kitchen.
SMH but i see where u coming from.
Re: Can You Help/assist Your Girlfriend/wife In Doin House Work? by ssRhino: 10:20pm On Jul 29, 2008
Mind you most ladies do work now too, they come home with paycheck like you do, so why not tell the woman to stay home and just feed your as*s, i see nothin wrong in man helping the wife to cook, infact, sometimes, come home early and make the dinner to surprise the woman, the booty that nite will be diferent.
A wife/gfriend aint slaves.
Re: Can You Help/assist Your Girlfriend/wife In Doin House Work? by KarmaMod(f): 12:11am On Jul 30, 2008
heh Rhino knows cheesy
Re: Can You Help/assist Your Girlfriend/wife In Doin House Work? by rampant(f): 12:19am On Jul 30, 2008
no crime in a guy helping his wife or girlfriend out in d housechores
Re: Can You Help/assist Your Girlfriend/wife In Doin House Work? by ssRhino: 12:25am On Jul 30, 2008
Being a man is not known by sitting on the lounge while beng served, but by caring and being helpful
Re: Can You Help/assist Your Girlfriend/wife In Doin House Work? by rampant(f): 12:26am On Jul 30, 2008
$$Rhino:

Being a man is not known by sitting on the lounge while beng served, but by caring and being helpful

abi oooo,pls tell those kids dat call themselves men on dis forum
Re: Can You Help/assist Your Girlfriend/wife In Doin House Work? by ssRhino: 12:29am On Jul 30, 2008
show me dem kids and lemme spank them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pls I Need Advice Seriously.4 Matured Mind Pls / My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! / Call Girls On Facebook With Her Id Or Number Available For 24/7 Any Country Any

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.