Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! (48722 Views)

Mike Godson: I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed / Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife / Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by ajasa4link: 9:50am On Dec 13, 2013
@ op( FFK) Was this before or after Bianca?

4 Likes

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by tellwisdom: 10:06am On Dec 13, 2013
Spits undecided
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by MRL1MPoPoTM: 10:22am On Dec 13, 2013
hope he posts his f.l.i.r.t.y photos wit bianca ojukwu soon

2 Likes

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 13, 2013
I want to see photos of Biancar taking the D FFK style

I'm sure he has some photos....
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by amiskurie(m): 10:46am On Dec 13, 2013
FEMI FEMI...FEMIIIII!!!
....HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I CALLED YOU?
NA WAH O...WITH ALL UR EYE BALLS?!
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by ccollins(m): 10:47am On Dec 13, 2013
Let's not bring in ethnic jingoism on this thread,pls
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Perfecter4real(m): 10:51am On Dec 13, 2013
The lady yin the picture looks like bianca or are my eyes playing a fast one on me?
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by saintneo(m): 10:52am On Dec 13, 2013
teenage ke, adullt ni
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Perfecter4real(m): 10:52am On Dec 13, 2013
The lady on that picture looks like bianca or are my eyes playing a fast one on me? cheesy
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by ignis: 10:52am On Dec 13, 2013
cramjones:

who is beauty and who is the beast?
It's obvious from the picture.
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 13, 2013
I think am having a crush on FFK...his so cute!

1 Like

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 13, 2013
Small boy in a mature man's body.
All fkk ex's get ready, this guy has lost sum nuts.
Bianca shld be scared now if actually they had sumtin. This is a kind of warning.
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by moscobabs(m): 10:55am On Dec 13, 2013
cramjones: This is Susan Hunt and Femi Fani Kayode all grown up 33 years after. Neither Sue nor Femi changed! Sue is now an executive in Google UK and Femi we all know served as a Minister. Life can take you places...good friendships lasts a life time! Enjoy!
OK u will see sexkillz and Ogugua pic in nearest future
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Royvic(m): 11:03am On Dec 13, 2013
good srikers are all around us in nigeria. love-vendor always a love-vendor.
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by foyeks2001(f): 11:03am On Dec 13, 2013
FFK is handsome...I love his eyes and lips
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Orikinla(m): 11:04am On Dec 13, 2013
Fine guy, looking sexy.
He was even finer than the white chick.
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by IleIfe2(m): 11:04am On Dec 13, 2013
whiteroses: I'm sure OP is FFK , femi go and face your books and grow the bleep up, to proove my fact right that the op is FFK , only you femi would have this picture, only you would know her full-name, the year and the college. Go for HIV testing abeg only you dey bleep that other igbo slimgo, mrs goodluck etc. Abeg park well

Bianca, is that you? grin grin grin grin grin grin

20 Likes

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Excel4eva: 11:05am On Dec 13, 2013
FFK doing wat he is bst known for. sleeping with women is his only achievement in his miserable life. spits on him!

2 Likes

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by CocoLoca(f): 11:08am On Dec 13, 2013
Before or after he became a cocaine-headed junkie?? hissss abeg go and die jor! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 13, 2013
cramjones:

Yes, FFK is on nairaland and it is not for me to reveal his ID. However, cramjones is not FFK!

Is he not of those stu.pid eko-ile, agbaworo, payless and other useless APC goons. I always knew the jobless f**ktard has a nairaland moniker.

Does he even have kids (or cousins) that look up to him.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:12am On Dec 13, 2013
Very soon he will release the one(s) he took with Bianca.
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:15am On Dec 13, 2013
moscobabs:
OK u will see sexkillz and Ogugua pic in nearest future
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:16am On Dec 13, 2013
Urine: FFK...the lady killer. I want to be like him when I grow up.

for real?
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 13, 2013
Deschil: Is this you FFK?

cheesy cheesy
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Brimmie(m): 11:18am On Dec 13, 2013
Promhize:

Is he not of those stu.pid eko-ile, agbaworo, payless and other useless APC goons. I always knew the jobless f**ktard has a nairaland moniker.

Does he even have kids (or cousins) that look up to him.
Promumu.. Is like the trio has gang-ra.ped you verbally?? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by nbright: 11:18am On Dec 13, 2013
Urine: FFK...the lady killer. I want to be like him when I grow up.
Killing is bad. grin grin grin
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 13, 2013
Orlando Owoh: Very soon he will release the one(s) he took with Bianca.

I can't wait to see that one!
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 13, 2013
Femi Baba Werey, he has been breaking banks(punany) since he was a teenager maybe when he was 11 or 12 sef na wah ooooo. Some people are born to Bleep sha while some are born to self service hahahaha. Only God knows how many punany Boda Femi has sampled, I bet it'll not be less than 50. Bros hope you use rubber regularly otherwise na STDs and their senior brother HIV you dey invite oooooo. I believe FFK is a nairalander(some people rumoured he's TS8KR), if you are reading this Egbon Femi you have to take it easy. You are now 53 and it's high time you retired so that we guys in 30s could also reign hahahahaha. Please stop bashing Igbos, let them be as they are Southerners like us. When you bash them and call them names they'll also bash us and call us names o ti to bayen e don do. Also if truly you have pics of yourself and Biancar please don't share it with anyone or post it on internet, I believe some reasonable people have adviced Biancar and she's let go of the issue. FFK vs Biancar issue has died down thank God, please don't do anything that would cause confusion again. Also stop sharing with your friends or posting online pics of your exs, they are all married women somewhere while some of them are already grandmothers. Hope this thread will not turn to Igbos vs Yorubas bashings again, e tire me for some tribalists oooo

8 Likes

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by ibrash600: 11:20am On Dec 13, 2013
actualy, FFK is a sharp striker, he no dy miss any shot on target grin...
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by flayvour: 11:20am On Dec 13, 2013
Femi ooo...lol!
www.flayvour360.com
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by vanguard1(m): 11:20am On Dec 13, 2013
That shameless womanizer that fights with women, cramjones help me tell him this. Heard he fought with tonto dike. Mtcheww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim In Hot Romance (Photos) / Anita Okoye's 31st Birthday: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife / Annie Idibia Is A Snake - Lynda Clems (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.