Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,796 members, 7,810,074 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! (48680 Views)

Mike Godson: I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed / Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife / Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Kodak2000: 11:38pm On Dec 18, 2013
CRAMJONES IS FEMININE FANNY KAYODE. he come post im picture where he look like girl... fanny.
Fanny kayode.... demon dog molester of own daughters....die. today. die.
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Sagamite(m): 5:01pm On Jan 05, 2014
Seun:
If you think your eyebrows are not nice, trimming them constantly until you have completely scraped them off will not make them nicer. Not for Susan and not for anyone else. Those who leave their eyebrows alone will have a better look on the long run. A natural, healthy look.

If that is her recent pix, and I think she is roughly in her 50s, she is very good looking for her age. Eyebrows or no eyebrows.

I would even argue she looks better looking for her age now, than she did when she was younger.
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Sagamite(m): 5:03pm On Jan 05, 2014
Ishilove:
Oh, so what happens to hairy sisters like me? If we don't trim our eyebrows, they will end up looking like a baboon's thighs.

Accept what God has given you, don't try and change it. He knows best. tongue grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by billyG(m): 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2014
We are wetin 2 see pics of him & biyanka onuh ojuks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" / Olabisi Monsurat Dies From Complications 10 Days After Childbirth / Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.