Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! (48723 Views)

Mike Godson: I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed / Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife / Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 13, 2013
Some people are right...Pictures of darling Bianca and Femi taken in the Sandhurst Bridge, UK will be released soon...certainly not NOW
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:45pm On Dec 13, 2013
ichidodo: I can authoritatively disclose that FFK is T8KSY,T9KSY and Scipio Africanus. I Believe Desola is Kemi Olunloyo,Peace out.
Who then are the following Dayokanu, Eggheaders, Demdem, Superstar, Italiano, Odua Boy, Orlando Owoh, etc?
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:49pm On Dec 13, 2013
cramjones: Some people are right...Pictures of darling Bianca and Femi taken in the Sandhurst Bridge, UK will be released soon...certainly not NOW
I can't wait to see it.
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by LajaLaba: 3:49pm On Dec 13, 2013
grin cool
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2013
ichidodo: I can authoritatively disclose that FFK is T8KSY,T9KSY and Scipio Africanus. I Believe Desola is Kemi Olunloyo,Peace out.

What about me? Am barack obama.
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by peleson: 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2013
cramjones:

Yes, FFK is on nairaland and it is not for me to reveal his ID. However, cramjones is not FFK!
U r busted !! Ds is exactly how FFK talks. U r FFK

1 Like

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2013
Orlando Owoh: Bianca should get her Wall Street attorneys ready because her picture will be next.
Mr Orlando Owoh, what do you stand to gain from this Sir? He releases the pics, another wahala which may last for 5months starts again, animosity between Igbos and Yorubas increases, some people working under Igbos bosses may lose their job and vice versa. Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion, I don't support release of such pics online. What if someone has one of his daughters pics in a compromised position and releases such pics online? How would Chief feel if someone did the same to him? What is wrong is wrong. Shalom.
Halleluyah, today's work has finished. THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY.
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2013
By the way the picture was taken in 1982 when a lot of you weren't born yet! The last time FFK saw Sue was in 1991, some of you still weren't born then! The morale of the story is that you never know where your friends today will be in the next decade...Life is filled with challenges and bumps, but the end justifies the means! Shalom!
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 13, 2013
cramjones: Some people are right...Pictures of darling Bianca and Femi taken in the Sandhurst Bridge, UK will be released soon...certainly not NOW
Please don't do it Sir, consider the aftermath before you do so Sir. Please let it go Sir. Shalom.
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by oduaboy1: 4:03pm On Dec 13, 2013
Konmight:
Please don't do it Sir, consider the aftermath before you do so Sir. Please let it go Sir. Shalom.
Why shouldn't he release the pictures....at least it would shut the ibo doubting thomases up.
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:09pm On Dec 13, 2013
Konmight:
Mr Orlando Owoh, what do you stand to gain from this Sir? He releases the pics, another wahala which may last for 5months starts again, animosity between Igbos and Yorubas increases, some people working under Igbos bosses may lose their job and vice versa. Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion, I don't support release of such pics online. What if someone has one of his daughters pics in a compromised position and releases such pics online? How would Chief feel if someone did the same to him? What is wrong is wrong. Shalom.
Halleluyah, today's work has finished. THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY.
Ibo people, always shifting grounds. When FFK said he had an intimate relationship with Bianca, you insisted he was lying. Now he is close to bringing more evidence to back his claim, you are calling him names and saying it would lead to animosity. It does, it will only show how clanish you are; coming all out because the wife of Ojukwu is being "humiliated."
Another show of how you shift ground was in the ogogoro story by SaharaReporters. When SR released pictures of the President at a table of ogogoro, you changed your tone to he should be praised for promoting our local gin.
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2013
odua boy: Why shouldn't he release the pictures....at least it would shut the ibo doubting thomases up.
Mr Odua Boy, we are Yorubas not Igbos. If someone or some people do something wrong, this is not the appropriate way to get back at the person or the people. This would cause more confusion, tension yi ti po ju. E je k'ogun o mi, e jowo e je k'ogun o simi. Chief FFK I believe you are a nairalander and may be reading this, please no matter what happens don't release Biancar pics. It's for the sake of peace Sir, it doesn't depict weakness. Omo Oodua tokan tokan lati Ile-Ife lo n bebe pe ke dakun ke j'ebure awo olugbebe. Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:12pm On Dec 13, 2013
cramjones: By the way the picture was taken in 1982 when a lot of you weren't born yet! The last time FFK saw Sue was in 1991, some of you still weren't born then! The morale of the story is that you never know where your friends today will be in the next decade...Life is filled with challenges and bumps, but the end justifies the means! Shalom!
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 13, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Ibo people, always shifting grounds. When FFK said he had an intimate relationship with Bianca, you insisted he was lying. Now he is close to bringing more evidence to back his claim, you are calling him names and saying it would lead to animosity. It does, it will only show how clanish you are; coming all out because the wife of Ojukwu is being "humiliated."
Another show of how you shift ground was in the ogogoro story by SaharaReporters. When SR released pictures of the President at a table of ogogoro, you changed your tone to he should be praised for promoting our local gin.
Adekanmi is my name Sir, I'm not Igbo. They may have their shortcoming yet I don't support such act just to prove a point. Shalom and have a splendid weekend.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2013
Konmight:
Mr Odua Boy, we are Yorubas not Igbos. If someone or some people do something wrong, this is not the appropriate way to get back at the person or the people. This would cause more confusion, tension yi ti po ju. E je k'ogun o mi, e jowo e je k'ogun o simi. Chief FFK I believe you are a nairalander and may be reading this, please no matter what happens don't release Biancar pics. It's for the sake of peace Sir, it doesn't depict weakness. Omo Oodua tokan tokan lati Ile-Ife lo n bebe pe ke dakun ke j'ebure awo olugbebe. Shalom.
Kilo fa ebe? Mo ro pe Bianca ati awon omo Ibo to ku ni arabirin yen o mo ogbeni Femi? E so fun kolo mu awon agbejoro e was to ni o ma fi di pelu ogbeni Femi.
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:19pm On Dec 13, 2013
Konmight:
Adekanmi is my name Sir, I'm not Igbo. They may have their shortcoming yet I don't support such act just to prove a point. Shalom and have a splendid weekend.
Bianca Ojukwu should appologize in five national dailies, withdrawing her earlier claim that she never met FFK.
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 13, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Kilo fa ebe? Mo ro pe Bianca ati awon omo Ibo to ku ni arabirin yen o mo ogbeni Femi? E so fun kolo mu awon agbejoro e was to ni o ma fi di pelu ogbeni Femi.
O kan n shakara nigba yen ni. Sibe sibe o ti to bayen. E je ka fi won l'orun sile di igba ti won ba tun w'aja again. Shalom.
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 13, 2013
Ada Nri1: You will be his fifth wife and counting...looks shouldn't be your criteria for falling o
how is that your buisness or shuld I direct my crush towards you??
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Demdem(m): 4:23pm On Dec 13, 2013

Now this is what we are talking about, do u also have any smashing pishure .
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by bhidex007: 4:25pm On Dec 13, 2013
Femi Fani has a high Lilbido.
He's my guy
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by GetUmad: 4:27pm On Dec 13, 2013
Konmight:
CLASSIC!!!!!
This is how a mature person reasons. God bless you.
What FFK doesn't know is that he would only end up crashing his already dented integrity if he releases the pix. The world knows the truth already. He has already won and he doesn't need to be this mischievous before he vindicates himself. How more low can he stoop?
All those nairalanders igniting this mess would push him into his relevance grave and be the first set of people to make public his downfall while rejoicing.
The same set of people seeking for evidence (Biancars pix) would still be the one to criticize him for immaturity .Is he not suppose to be an Elderly person? He should think about posterity.
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:30pm On Dec 13, 2013
Konmight:
O kan n shakara nigba yen ni. Sibe sibe o ti to bayen. E je ka fi won l'orun sile di igba ti won ba tun w'aja again. Shalom.
Omo Odua, nay Omoluabi gidi ni yin. Sugbon ko si l'owo mi lati je ki oro yi ku ni ibi to ba de. Owo ogbeni FFK l'owa.
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 13, 2013
GetUmad:
CLASSIC!!!!!
This is how a mature person reasons. God bless you.
What FFK doesn't know is that he would only end up crashing his already dented integrity if he releases the pix. The world knows the truth already. He has already won and he doesn't need to be this mischievous before he vindicates himself. How more low can he stoop?
All those nairalanders igniting this mess would push him into his relevance grave and be the first set of people to make public his downfall while rejoicing. Is he not suppose to be an Elderly person? He should think about posterity.
True talk. I hope Chief is reading this. There's nothing like PEACE. Shalom.
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 13, 2013
Demdem:

Now this is what we are talking about, do u also have any smashing pishure .

Pervert!
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by josite: 4:36pm On Dec 13, 2013
whiteroses: I'm sure OP is FFK , femi go and face your books and grow the bleep up, to proove my fact right that the op is FFK , only you femi would have this picture, only you would know her full-name, the year and the college. Go for HIV testing abeg only you dey bleep that other igbo slimgo, mrs goodluck etc. Abeg park well
w
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by josite: 4:39pm On Dec 13, 2013
whiteroses: I'm sure OP is FFK , femi go and face your books and grow the bleep up, to proove my fact right that the op is FFK , only you femi would have this picture, only you would know her full-name, the year and the college. Go for HIV testing abeg only you dey bleep that other igbo slimgo, mrs goodluck etc. Abeg park well
why are you so bitter. even If he is the op, what right have you to post on naira land that he doesn't have?.is he not entitle to relive his past and not your past. How glorious or inglorious his past was should be left to him to judge. Go and settle your personal scores with him where both of you first met honey.ffk abeg show us more pics.wish u have d one showing bleeping their war hero's wife.lol
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by GetUmad: 4:43pm On Dec 13, 2013

At the boldened. If you aren't FFK why the "darling" and how did you know the location of the snapshot.

Why do you want to go this low? Why would you give in to people that are waiting at your grave to pour sand on you? Don't we already know d truth?Do you need all this in order to be vindicated?
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by josite: 4:44pm On Dec 13, 2013
why
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by 50calibre(m): 4:44pm On Dec 13, 2013
The guy has been playing for years, he's sha*gged variety of women, Caucasian, igbo, Yoruba, maybe even more.

How come these women went on to excel in one way or the other, is his co*k a magical wand?

2 Likes

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 13, 2013
GetUmad:

At the boldened. If you aren't FFK why the "darling" and how did you know the location of the snapshot.

Why do you want to go this low? Why would you give in to people that are waiting at your grave to pour sand on you? Don't we already know d truth?Do you need all this in order to be vindicated?

As at the time this was being typed FFK was on ChannelsTV interviewing and commenting on OBJ's letter to the failed GEJ's government. How then can FFK be on Nairaland at the same time as Cramjones??
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 13, 2013
50calibre: The guy has been playing for years, he's sha*gged variety of women, Caucasian, igbo, Yoruba, maybe even more.

How come these women went on to excel in one way or the other, is his co*k a magical wand?
See analysis, magical wand ko magical touch nii. You no go kill person with laughter Bro. Anyway e don do. No picshure ooooo. Shalom.
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Pdizzle(m): 5:02pm On Dec 13, 2013
grin
Elnino4ladies: I rilly luv dis FFK mehn...he's ma mentor in womanlogy..i want 2 be lyk him wen i grow up...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Is A Snake - Lynda Clems (Photos) / Mike Ezuruonye's Sister, Chika, Weds (Photo) / Hushpuppi Pictured With Benjamin Mendy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.