Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (4511 Views)

What Makes Nigeria The Giant Of Africa / Is Nigeria A Giant Of Africa / Woe! To Nigerian Government. Ghana Is Now The Giant Of Africa! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by capricon: 9:06am On Dec 14, 2013
Scorpionking: the Namibian immigration law is already superb. As an American citizen Its easier to get any citizenship i want .I applied for the namibian citizenship legally not go through sahara desert to europe or lying at American embassy in lagos to give birth in the U.S and UK ETC ,Namibia is not as corrupt as Nigeria,everything was legal and professional with no bribes.
are you surprised that there was no bribe,fraud ,tribalism and corruption involved?

Why not stay in ur shit hole USA? Why go to Namibia. After all america boasts of being the greatest country in the world. Don't you ever talk of arrogance or chest beating because your country is the best at it.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 14, 2013
lekkie073:
does cleanliness transform to economic advancement?

I guess you wouldnt know anything about cleanliness. For a country to be clean money is spent to ensure the streets are swept daily, garbage collected everyweek etc.

What economic advancement? The one that ends in your politicians pocket while your country remains a dustbin?

I would choose a clean city than eating in a dump

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 14, 2013
scipher: imagine suffering in a clean country lol

Are you serious? You would rather suffer in a dirty place becouse majority of Nigerians do suffer.

1 Like

Re: . by lekkie073(m): 11:15am On Dec 14, 2013
Scorpionking: the Namibian immigration law is already superb. As an American citizen Its easier to get any citizenship i want .I applied for the namibian citizenship legally not go through sahara desert to europe or lying at American embassy in lagos to give birth in the U.S and UK ETC ,Namibia is not as corrupt as Nigeria,everything was legal and professional with no bribes.
are you surprised that there was no bribe,fraud ,tribalism and corruption involved?
Mr man, enuf of all dis rantings jare. d more u talk, d more it shows DAT u r just opportuned to be where u r. so ur parents actually pass thru sahara desert to give birth to u in USA? wondafool! grin angry
Re: . by lekkie073(m): 11:22am On Dec 14, 2013
BluIvy:

I guess you wouldnt know anything about cleanliness. For a country to be clean money is spent to ensure the streets are swept daily, garbage collected everyweek etc.

What economic advancement? The one that ends in your politicians pocket while your country remains a dustbin?

I would choose a clean city than eating in a dump
u can as well turn to scorpionqueen and follow d op to Namibia....
Re: . by hunter21(m): 11:29am On Dec 14, 2013
OP is reasoning like a JSS3 student.

2 Likes

Re: . by pazienza(m): 11:38am On Dec 14, 2013
hunter2,1:

I can't agree more. *grins*

1 Like

Re: . by vizboy(m): 12:14pm On Dec 14, 2013
hunter2,1:
how you take know self.

Op just a quick one
Kindly go to your dictionary and checkout the meaning of gaint
Re: . by lekkie073(m): 12:46pm On Dec 14, 2013
vizboy: how you take know self.

Op just a quick one
Kindly go to your dictionary and checkout the meaning of gaint
a giant is always a giant.....whether or not he is clean......whether or not he uses his brain.....he remains a giant.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 14, 2013
No way the OP is Nigerian. This thread is too random and too praising of Southern Africa for anyone not to conclude that the OP South African.

Hope the troll fest was worth it, dude.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 14, 2013
Re: . by Chylo(m): 3:48pm On Dec 14, 2013
Egba girl:

Yes and if you have been there, you'll notice some places are just as bad as the slums we have in Nigeria.

Again, like I said, the white people never left South Africa hence the development.

...And you don't think their climate has anything to do with why the whites never left? Or you suggest that if we had a temperate climate, the British would have simply handed us independence without a fight?

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 14, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2013
Scorpionking: you cant stand the ugly truth.I told you my background and ancestry is nigerian yet you are still talking rubbish.you are envious that I like southern Africa more than Western Africa.

Not only are you South African, you are a White South African.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 14, 2013

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 14, 2013
Scorpionking: I am a black man Third generation american ,dont you understand English? so because i'm black you expect me to not criticize black? you expect me to be a gangster?Is it a crime to like southern africa more?
Is Southern Africa not geographically,climatically and socially better than west africa?
is Nigeria not s.hithole?

All of what you wrote is gibberish compared to the fact that YOU are a South African Oyibo.

Don't bother to respond because this is my last post on this thread.

*unfollows*
Re: . by mickyarams: 7:56pm On Dec 14, 2013
I don't believe you are In America. If only we can see your ip address, we can establish you are some 4cked up loser living among bush men in nambia. If you hate 9ja so much go to namibia forum and post your trash there. Nairaland is for Nigerians.

Scorpionking: I am black man , you understand English? so because i'm black you expect me to not criticize black? you expect me to be a gangster?Is it a crime to like southern africa more?
Is Southern Africa not geographically,climatically and socially better than west africa?
is Nigeria not s.hithole?
what is giant about Nigeria? is it her size which is not the largest in africa? is it her overpopulation which needs to be reduced? is it her oil economy which does not reflect on nigerian society? Is it her low educational standards? Human right? world class healthcare ? high tech Millitary?All i see about the current Nigeria is Giant of Mediocrity.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2013

1 Like

Re: . by Egbagirl(f): 2:04pm On Dec 15, 2013
Chylo:

...And you don't think their climate has anything to do with why the whites never left? Or you suggest that if we had a temperate climate, the British would have simply handed us independence without a fight?

Erm no. It seems you have an obsession with climate.

Had started typing out a paragraph trying to explain why the whites are still there but I'm sure if you look beyond your climate, you'll figure it out.
Re: . by Tobbie9(m): 2:45pm On Dec 15, 2013
Nigerians and blind patriotism sha

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 15, 2013
Tobbie9: Nigerians and blind patriotism sha

You're right. I guess that's why the country is messed up since they all love it the way it's. I'll do a Sir eGuerrilla today and cite a quote from Malcolm X to add more credence to your post.

“You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.” - Malcolm X

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo Decides 2016: Hourly Updates Across The State / Ondo Decides: Summarised Results From 17 Lgas / Remember This Photo Of Atiku Drinking Garri And Orange Juice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.