Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,913 members, 7,866,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:16 PM

Which Is Better Between Whatsapp And BBM? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Is Better Between Whatsapp And BBM? (587 Views)

Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? / Code For Monthly Whatsapp And Facebook on Mtn And Airtel / 'Hangouts' By Google, An Alternative To WhatsApp And BBM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Better Between Whatsapp And BBM? by UfuomaUN(m): 12:56pm On Dec 13, 2013
Many times I've had this argument with friends who claim whatsapp is better than BBM. I've discovered that these persons have no genuine reasons for their believe except their fuming hate for anything that's got a link with the Blackberry phone.

I think BBM is better and I'll give u a few reasons;
1. BBM is faster
2. Sharing Pdf files is possible on BBM unlike Whatsapp
3. Now playing updates are available on BBM where ur contacts can get to know what video or song u're listening to.
4. BBM displays ur current location unlike whatsapp.
5. It's easier to view status updates( pm's) on BBM without having to look up d contact's profile.
6. BBM consumes less battery.
7. Sending of pictures and music is faster on BBM compared to whatsapp where u have to retry severally before delivering your files.

I think they are many more points but these are the few I can think of now.

You could add yours.
Re: Which Is Better Between Whatsapp And BBM? by kelvinnn(m): 1:14pm On Dec 13, 2013
Bbm is good, bt whatsapp is better
Re: Which Is Better Between Whatsapp And BBM? by encryptjay(m): 1:41pm On Dec 13, 2013
Your thread title is wrong you know-You're only talking of BBM. You didn't even talk about Whatsapp.
BTW, Whatsapp has more smileys than BBM. Also, whatsapp group can accommodate more peeps than BBM group. As for the battery part, BBM takes more battery than whatsapp. Whatsapp works on different operating systems unlike BBM.
Re: Which Is Better Between Whatsapp And BBM? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 13, 2013
WhatsApp any day any time

(1) (Reply)

Creating A Movement For An Affordable Data Plan For Non Bb Devices,a Must Read I / Nigerian Telecommunication Network's Internet Trick / To Programmers in here. Can A Ebola Detecting Application Be Created

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.