Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Ifeanyi Ogbonna - World Youngest Bishop - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ifeanyi Ogbonna - World Youngest Bishop (45673 Views)

Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / Earring-wear Bishop - Td Jakes / Bishop T.D. JAKES' Son Jermaine JAKES Arrested for Lewd Behaviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ogbonna - World Youngest Bishop by CocoLoca(f): 5:46pm On Dec 20, 2013
F..ucking hilarious!! grin

"Rayvic"
"Prophet Baby"
"Williams King"
"Annastesia"

Goodnight biko nu! grin

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ogbonna - World Youngest Bishop by surecan: 5:46pm On Dec 20, 2013
If Rayvic Ifeanyi Ogbonna is bishop at 29 then Fr Mbaka and Uma Ukpai are Jesus Christ, i like Nairalarand, this is where i usually come to laugh and be happy about funny things happening in Nigeria, all this people condemned catholic church but they do every thing in Catholic church way, just look like Arewa say that Goodluck should dialog with Boko hara but he dont like Nigerians to dialog among themselves, Irony of life

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ogbonna - World Youngest Bishop by LasBonBoi: 5:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
The months old son is also the world youngest prophet I believe. Wow! Congrats to them all... but it's funny
Re: Ifeanyi Ogbonna - World Youngest Bishop by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:49pm On Dec 20, 2013
Ow k, alright, I don hear, I don read am.
Last Bullet:
I m vexing with PHCN, my area district. They are a disaster.
Re: Ifeanyi Ogbonna - World Youngest Bishop by alexy147(m): 5:51pm On Dec 20, 2013
Thıs can only happen ın pentıcostal churches,never seen ın Catholıc,Aglıcan,Methodıst or even RCCG,Wınners or chrıst emberssy
Re: Ifeanyi Ogbonna - World Youngest Bishop by gratieao: 5:52pm On Dec 20, 2013
Hypocrisy of church of yesterday
This can only happen in pentecostal
Re: Ifeanyi Ogbonna - World Youngest Bishop by tk4rd: 5:54pm On Dec 20, 2013
nora544:

He is in the churchbusiness the best business in nigeria, tell people stories and get money.
His jet plane would be bought very soon

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ogbonna - World Youngest Bishop by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 20, 2013
Wetin dis one sabi for bishop work? Dem for kukuma give am Pope. Yeye dey smell! Mtscheeew! angry
Re: Ifeanyi Ogbonna - World Youngest Bishop by adconline(m): 5:56pm On Dec 20, 2013
He's a learner. If I were him, I would have gone for ArchBishop since my father was already a bishop
Re: Ifeanyi Ogbonna - World Youngest Bishop by tk4rd: 5:57pm On Dec 20, 2013
[size=28pt][/size] Can there be a young Bishop in Catholic Church.?
Re: Ifeanyi Ogbonna - World Youngest Bishop by emmabest2000(m): 5:58pm On Dec 20, 2013
To God be the Glory
Re: Ifeanyi Ogbonna - World Youngest Bishop by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 20, 2013
Bazinga!!!

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ogbonna - World Youngest Bishop by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 20, 2013
this is what happens with bad franchising.. any TomDickHarry can become a Bishop.. do they belong to the Synod of Bishops them be ZION bishps ordained by Bob Marley and the wailers.. grin grin grin
Re: Ifeanyi Ogbonna - World Youngest Bishop by amosamali(m): 6:15pm On Dec 20, 2013
Mehnnnn......Wetyn I no go see 4 Nigeria ooo.....wats d qualification for being a Bishop please??
And please indicate...d youngest bishop in his CHURCH
His son is d youngest prophet too nw...abi prophet too na person name??
All the Same God bless your hustle!!
Re: Ifeanyi Ogbonna - World Youngest Bishop by biafrasun: 6:16pm On Dec 20, 2013
men make una leave this yongman
alone if it is easy go and start ur own shop. werem Jisie ike chineke gbaa gi ume

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ogbonna - World Youngest Bishop by naijafresh: 6:16pm On Dec 20, 2013
Please tell me, how has the 2 year old been prophesying?
shocked

Can he even talk?
Re: Ifeanyi Ogbonna - World Youngest Bishop by dammytosh: 6:17pm On Dec 20, 2013
kama1210:
Bishop Rayvic Ifeanyi Ogbonna was ordained by Arch Bishop Dr. Williams King (Primate of Zion Outreach Ministries Inc and the President of Zion Episcopal college of Bishops ),
grin grin grin grin that got me cracking grin grin grin

kama1210:
Nigeria. Bishop Rayvic is a prolific writer, highly inspirational and motivational speaker. Rev. Rayvic Ifeanyi had his early Bible training in Messiah Church of God, Redeemed Christian Church of God( R.C.C.G), House of Grace Parish, woji Ph city, School of Healing and Deliverance Ministries with subsequent Theological/Bible certifications at World Bible school, U.S.A . He is an Accountant [/b]by academic Discipline and also [b] I.C.T professional. Bishop Rayvic Ifeanyi is the MD/CEO of Megafox ICT which he started while in University. He is a human right activist and a leader in the Boys Scout of Nigeria.

All that @29 and he still became bishop.

Nigeria is Fuji house of commotion. in simple terms , a joke

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ogbonna - World Youngest Bishop by lafflaff123(m): 6:32pm On Dec 20, 2013
So I asked a friend of mine years ago in PH, when the Christ Embassy guy was coming and people were dancing round PH sharing flyers, that why is it that men of God from the East are never celebrated?this post by the OP clearly answers that.

The Trivialising of Christianity across the Niger Bridge to the East is really annoying as they keep approaching everything from a financial point of view, like they do at their markets in Ladipo.

Couple of years ago Pastor Adeboye came to Atlanta, and again people from the whole North America were flying in to listen to him, but invite an Ibo Pastor and nobody wants to hear the word of God from them because of the Joke called the Men Of God from the East. And it is Jokes like this guy calling himself Bishop that you guys will never be taken seriously.

If you guys are not busy robbing, kidnapping, selling sub standard products or even using your mums and dads for rituals, it is using God's name for business.

Really angry seeing this crap.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ogbonna - World Youngest Bishop by liveogd(m): 6:33pm On Dec 20, 2013
nora544: That is easy when the father was a Bishop than the son work also in his business and the little child is also a prophet.

This could happen only in Nigeria.

Business goes from father to son.
To grandson
Re: Ifeanyi Ogbonna - World Youngest Bishop by Adycherie(f): 6:39pm On Dec 20, 2013
[quote
author=nora544]That is easy when the father was a Bishop than the son
work also in his business and the little child is also a prophet.

na soooo my dear.
may dem go ordain hm for anglican or catholic church naa.
u go fear bishop naa

Business goes from father to son.[/quote]
Re: Ifeanyi Ogbonna - World Youngest Bishop by Ezigbom(f): 6:41pm On Dec 20, 2013
N̶̲̥̅̊Φ comment!!

Just passing
Re: Ifeanyi Ogbonna - World Youngest Bishop by njuwo(m): 6:42pm On Dec 20, 2013
Nice one
Re: Ifeanyi Ogbonna - World Youngest Bishop by surecan: 6:49pm On Dec 20, 2013
lafflaff123: So I asked a friend of mine years ago in PH, when the Christ Embassy guy was coming and people were dancing round PH sharing flyers, that why is it that men of God from the East are never celebrated?this post by the OP clearly answers that.

The Trivialising of Christianity across the Niger Bridge to the East is really annoying as they keep approaching everything from a financial point of view, like they do at their markets in Ladipo.

Couple of years ago Pastor Adeboye came to Atlanta, and again people from the whole North America were flying in to listen to him, but invite an Ibo Pastor and nobody wants to hear the word of God from them because of the Joke called the Men Of God from the East. And it is Jokes like this guy calling himself Bishop that you guys will never be taken seriously.

If you guys are not busy robbing, kidnapping, selling sub standard products or even using your mums and dads for rituals, it is using God's name for business.

You are talking rubbish, there are lot of men of God in the eastern part of Nigeria, your Yoruba pastors are media pastors who is interested to advertise their church business on the media thereby duping people, have you seeing Fr Ejike Mbaka, Ede, Sis Ochieze, Rev Fr Ebube Muonso,etc on the media advertising their Church, your pastors are armed robbers who can never in a day condemn an evil instead they close mouth asking people for tithe, idiot

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ogbonna - World Youngest Bishop by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 20, 2013
no offence! if u are a bishop and u ain't catholic.... u are a poo poo bishop.
Re: Ifeanyi Ogbonna - World Youngest Bishop by phlame(m): 6:59pm On Dec 20, 2013
@op... I still dey wait for answer ohh... angry
Re: Ifeanyi Ogbonna - World Youngest Bishop by vislabraye(m): 6:59pm On Dec 20, 2013
If he's doing exploits for the Lord, that's okay. I don't know the criteria for becoming a Bishop.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ogbonna - World Youngest Bishop by sambama: 7:04pm On Dec 20, 2013
alexy147: Thıs can only happen ın pentıcostal churches,never seen ın Catholıc,Aglıcan,Methodıst or even RCCG,Wınners or chrıst emberssy
You're high on cheap tobacco. What are pentecostal churches? All these churches are same. None is fit to judge the other. Bunch of scammers

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ogbonna - World Youngest Bishop by Mystiqme: 7:11pm On Dec 20, 2013
Hmmm, so Bishop sir, you opened the thread as another person just to advertise and praise yourself. No comment o lipsrsealed
Re: Ifeanyi Ogbonna - World Youngest Bishop by sambama: 7:11pm On Dec 20, 2013
lafflaff123: So I asked a friend of mine years ago in PH, when the Christ Embassy guy was coming and people were dancing round PH sharing flyers, that why is it that men of God from the East are never celebrated?this post by the OP clearly answers that.

How did you escape into the 21st century? Your brain needs to be cleansed with HYPO.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ogbonna - World Youngest Bishop by Redhot111(m): 7:12pm On Dec 20, 2013
nora544: That is easy when the father was a Bishop than the son work also in his business and the little child is also a prophet.

Business goes from father to son.
who says it happens only in naija? Those whites are also in d biznes nw oo. Don't 4get dat a couple of days after d death of archbishop Idahosa, d wife ws quickly and ordain a Bishop by d TL. Osborn even wen there were oda qualified pple even higher in rank den dan Mama Magaret Idahosa. Nw if TL Osborn cld do dat here in Nigeria, u should b able to imagine wat he can possibly do in his country. Many founders hv already put dia children in charge. Its nt jst a Nigeria tin oo
Re: Ifeanyi Ogbonna - World Youngest Bishop by Exponental(m): 7:15pm On Dec 20, 2013
Very soon, very very soon..... Some churches will start selling share!
Limited n plc tinz!!
Re: Ifeanyi Ogbonna - World Youngest Bishop by Maureenurch(f): 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2013
Gbagaun,gbagaun, the bell is ringing *end time things on point*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? / "Youths Can't Think": Bishop David Oyedepo Begs FG To Regulate Twitter, Others / Salvation Ministries Collapse: 10 Persons Dead, 8 Rescued

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.