Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,046 members, 7,814,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Ifeanyi Ogbonna - World Youngest Bishop - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ifeanyi Ogbonna - World Youngest Bishop (45668 Views)

Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / Earring-wear Bishop - Td Jakes / Bishop T.D. JAKES' Son Jermaine JAKES Arrested for Lewd Behaviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ogbonna - World Youngest Bishop by Narcotics(m): 6:55am On Dec 21, 2013
his baby already has prophet attached to his name. lol
Re: Ifeanyi Ogbonna - World Youngest Bishop by fuke(m): 7:14am On Dec 21, 2013
kama1210: Fellow Nl's and Nigerian at Large, Let's celebrate with my pastor and a man of pure spiritual integrity. I was Eye witness to this live event. Right now, it's ever historic that a silent young Nigerian is the world youngest Bishop.

Bishop Rayvic Ifeanyi Ogbonna is the youngest Bishop in the world, ordained at the age of 29 years on November 23rd 2013. He was born October 12th 1984.

He was born in Afikpo North L.G.A of Ebonyi state Nigeria. He is married to Annastesia Nkolika Ogbonna and the marriage is blessed with a son Prophet Felix Chinedu Ogbonna (and still counting).

Bishop Rayvic Ifeanyi Ogbonna was ordained by Arch Bishop Dr. Williams King (Primate of Zion Outreach Ministries Inc and the President of Zion Episcopal college of Bishops ), November 23rd 2013. Bishop Rayvic is such a prophet of God with anointing for signs and wonders whose spiritual audacity proves the resurrection power of Christ Jesus. Reverend Rayvic Ifeanyi is the Primate of Revelation Ministry International (Messiah Church of God), he took after his late father, Bishop Dr. Felix Ogbo Nkama. His father, Prophet Felix Nkama is the founder of Messiah Church of God with HQ in Afikpo, Nigeria. Bishop Rayvic is a prolific writer, highly inspirational and motivational speaker. Rev. Rayvic Ifeanyi had his early Bible training in Messiah Church of God, Redeemed Christian Church of God( R.C.C.G), House of Grace Parish, woji Ph city, School of Healing and Deliverance Ministries with subsequent Theological/Bible certifications at World Bible school, U.S.A . He is an Accountant by academic Discipline and also I.C.T professional. Bishop Rayvic Ifeanyi is the MD/CEO of Megafox ICT which he started while in University. He is a human right activist and a leader in the Boys Scout of Nigeria.

Bishop Rayvic is used by God to demonstrate the healing grace and prophetic revelations with great deliverance witnessed in his meetings. His ministry has extended from Nigeria to Ghana and still counting. He host crusades and training programs for church workers, ministers, youth ministries and so on. Bishop Rayvic is the epitome of what a true prophet of God is just like his biological Father who is such a rare prophet, Prophet Nkama, He travels to nations for the propagation of the great commission, Acts. 1:8.

Preaching and effective teaching of the gospel of salvation, prophetic deliverance messages and raising champions is his core ministry vision that reveals with his priestly mandate "Isaiah 61:1-7 (KJV)

1 The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;

2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;

3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.

4 And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations.

5 And strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the alien shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers.

6 But ye shall be named the Priests of the Lord: men shall call you the Ministers of our God: ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves.

This is idea #18 in my Book Businesses For Nigerian Graduates. More at aijabizideas.com/

18 CHURCH ESTABLISHMENT

You laugh. I know some people will want to crucify me for this, but no
regrets. My allegiance is to my readers and my conscience. My mission is
to show you ways to make money and this is one of them. I am a
Christian but the truth is that church churns out money. If you are
endowed and trained, it is money spinning. Since this book is about
businesses you can do, I will be remiss in my duty if I fail to include this.
I do not have to mention names; you only have to go through the list of
private Universities or the list of private jet owners to understand what I
am saying.
Some people do not even attend any theology school before they start. I
must say I do not subscribe to this. No matter how endowed you are, you
have to be trained and probably serve tutelage. I call this bag carrying for
the forerunners. That is, you have to carry somebody’s bag before
somebody carries your own.

To be honest, you cannot give what you do not have. You can learn under
an established man of God if you do not want to go to a seminary. When
you graduate, work a bit with him, ask for his blessings, go and start your
own. Do spiritual consultation and confirm that God supports you. It is a
tough job even for the chosen. For every Sam Adeyemi, hundreds have
fallen along the way. However, it is two ways rewarding. You win souls
for God and win riches for yourself.
These days, you have to be very Knowledgeable to lead a flock as your
members are professionals. You have to be a pastor, an evangelist, a
prophet, a councillor, a motivational speaker. all wrapped into one. It is a
tough job unless you want to swindle people and I do not have a hand in
that. The church gurus- Ajiboye, Oyedepo, Okonkwo, Abiara, Olowere
and others have come a long way and they have paid and still pay their
dues. They are deep in Knowledge and spirit. I cannot say more.
MARKETING. Marketing a church is a big field. I guess in years to
come, we will have church administration in our higher institutions. All
tools in marketing are used including free feeding. Signboard, radio and
paper adverts, cards, billboards, flyers, mobile advert, indeed all
marketing tools are used.
CAVEAT. Choose an anointed man of God you fancy and follow his
steps. Do not cut corners and do not expect instant reward, as you may be
disappointed. Be faithful to your God and your sheep. When in doubt

consult the number one consultant, GOD.
Re: Ifeanyi Ogbonna - World Youngest Bishop by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 21, 2013
nora544: That is easy when the father was a Bishop than the son work also in his business and the little child is also a prophet.

This could happen only in Nigeria.

Business goes from father to son.
Pikin wey neva waka na prophet already, he wil sure break record 2 bcom bishop by 15
Re: Ifeanyi Ogbonna - World Youngest Bishop by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 21, 2013
Mystiqme: Hmmm, so Bishop sir, you opened the thread as another person just to advertise and praise yourself. No comment o lipsrsealed
Dts tru oo,he said somtin lik being a minster @ 18 rite? If tru,u don dey deceive already
Re: Ifeanyi Ogbonna - World Youngest Bishop by ogwomba(m): 9:23am On Dec 21, 2013
kama1210: If it happened in abroad, we would have celebrated it, if it happened in your church it would have become your Xmas talk of the day.

When did God start measuring anointing by age and size? Good and Fine He has strived and attained high height of theological, Episcopal and related Bible education, yet God chooses whom He honour.

Most of you here are no Christians in practice. God help you all. Many of you here have just mocked God by your comments. Nigerians never believe anything Good can come out of Nigeria.

Jeremiah 1:5-7.

if i hear anything from you again will sentence you to.......
Re: Ifeanyi Ogbonna - World Youngest Bishop by MightyFortress: 10:30am On Dec 21, 2013
lafflaff123: So I asked a friend of mine years ago in PH, when the Christ Embassy guy was coming and people were dancing round PH sharing flyers, that why is it that men of God from the East are never celebrated?this post by the OP clearly answers that.

The Trivialising of Christianity across the Niger Bridge to the East is really annoying as they keep approaching everything from a financial point of view, like they do at their markets in Ladipo.

Couple of years ago Pastor Adeboye came to Atlanta, and again people from the whole North America were flying in to listen to him, but invite an Ibo Pastor and nobody wants to hear the word of God from them because of the Joke called the Men Of God from the East. And it is Jokes like this guy calling himself Bishop that you guys will never be taken seriously.

If you guys are not busy robbing, kidnapping, selling sub standard products or even using your mums and dads for rituals, it is using God's name for business.

Really angry seeing this crap.

I dont like the whole crap either, but from your writeup, its easily deducible that you are a rather stupid, fixed minded tribal bigot!!
Re: Ifeanyi Ogbonna - World Youngest Bishop by lafflaff123(m): 1:40pm On Dec 21, 2013
Irony is that I am not even remotely close or related to the Yoruba race in any form so the tribalism thing holds no water.

And if you have followed my write ups then you will know I say it the way it is, even to my own people.

And to add to what I wrote earlier, there is something wrong about a particular tribe or race that lives in denial of all atrocities, no matter how petty or big it is.

You guys across the Niger Bridge to the East should look at each others straight in the eyes and tell each other the truth.

The WHOLE country is so scared of an IBO man being a President that even the Ibos are not even contemplating pushing any one forward.

I am really tired of reading about one stupid act being done by you guys every time, which some how always makes it to the News world.

I give up on you guys.
Re: Ifeanyi Ogbonna - World Youngest Bishop by Enigma(m): 2:43pm On Dec 21, 2013
Interestingly even the Roman Catholic Church denomination (or organisation) people have their own examples like:

1. John XII --- became "pope" at age 18!

2. Benedict IX ---- became "pope" between the ages of 11 and 20!

smiley

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ogbonna - World Youngest Bishop by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 21, 2013
Enigma: Interestingly even the Roman Catholic Church denomination (or organisation) people have their own examples like:

1. John XII --- became "pope" at age 18!

2. Benedict IX ---- became "pope" between the ages of 11 and 20!

smiley

Sooo let us see how that went, perhaps it will give us insight to how this young episcopal zionist man might turn out

http://www.livescience.com/8606-7-unholy-pope-scandals.html

Pope John XII (955 to 964)

Attaining the title of pope at age 18, John XII was quickly deemed lazy and childish. Harsher accusations followed from his critics, who included priests and religious authorities.

The "Patrologia Latina," a collection of the writings by church leaders, lists the charges made against John XII, including that he invoked demons, murdered and mutilated men, committed arson and gambled, according to "A History of the Church in the Middle Ages" (Psychology Press, 2002). The church leaders also claimed that he “turned the papal palace into a whorehouse” by committing adultery with numerous women, including two widows and his own niece, as well as his father's long-term girlfriend.

His reign as pope ended in his late 20s when he died of a stroke while supposedly in bed with a married woman, according to "A History."

Pope Benedict IX (1032 and 1048)

Gaining power and wealth from an early age as a result of his family's ties to the church, Benedict IX essentially inherited the title of pope since he was the nephew of both Pope John XIX and Pope Benedict VIII. He was only 20 years old, but quickly developed a reputation as being "cruel and immoral," according to "The Rise of the Medieval World, 500 – 1300" (Greenwood Publishing Group, 2002).

In fact, in his third book of dialogues, Pope Victor III wrote of Benedict IX's "rapes, murders and other unspeakable acts. His life as a pope so vile, so foul, so execrable, that I shudder to think of it," according to "The Spirit."

Saint Peter Damian had similar things to say of Benedict IX, describing him as "feasting on immorality" and "a demon from hell in the disguise of a priest," who sponsored orgies and routinely partook in bestiality, according to "The Spirit." In his final act of corruption as pope, Benedict IX decided that he wanted to pursue marriage, so he sold his holy title to his godfather for 1,500 pounds (680 kilograms) of gold.

Re: Ifeanyi Ogbonna - World Youngest Bishop by zion4good: 9:06pm On Dec 22, 2013
Chameleon PASTORS-OCCULT BISHOPS-NATIVE DOCTOR PASTORS,EVIL REVERENDS ,EVIL PROPHETS,EVIL NIGHT PEOPLE ,EVIL PEOPLE ,EVIL MARINE WORLD EVEN WHEN THEY ARE IN CONTENTION WITH JESUS CHRIST CALL JESUS CHRIST THE MORE AND USING HIS NAME TO MAKE MONEY (WHAT WE CALL MERCHANDISE OF THIER BELLY)IN THIS WORLD EVEN IN THEIR ATROCITIES :THEY DECEIVE THE CHILDREN OF LIGHT WITH THEIR EVIL PROGRAMS ALL OVER BUT DOES IT MEAN THAT JESUS CHRIST DOES NOT APPEAR ON NON PROGRAM DAYS?
THIS IS ANOTHER WARNING TO THE EVIL PASTORS AND PROPHETS ALL OVER THE WORLD ETC:
ONCE AGAIN THE KINGDOM OF THE GOD OF JUSTICE ,HE THAT MADE THE SPIRITUAL LAW ,HE THAT MADE HEAVEN AND EARTH HAS COME AND WE ARE JUDGING THE ALTARS OF THE WORLD AND BLOWING THEM UP LIKE THE DROP OF A KEROSENE ON THE FLOOR AND THOSE WHO HAVE EVIL POWER KNOWS WHAT I AM SAYING IS TRUE AND EVEN WHEN THE EVIL ONES KNOWS THAT WE HAVE COME HOW WILL THEY TELL THOSE INNOCENT ONES FOLLOWING THEM?WHY NOT ASK YOUR SELF EVEN PHARAOH WHEN HE KNEW HE WAS GOING TO SINK IN THE OCEAN DID HE '/TELL HIS FOLLOWERS?WHO CAN BATTLE WITH THE LORD ?...THE LIGHT HAS COME ,THE KINGDOM HAS COME : THE ANCIENT WORLD HAS COME AGAIN & WHO WILL STOP US ? DONT FORGET & REMEMBER JESUS CHRIST LIVED AMONG HUMANS FOR MORE THAN 30 YEARS AND WHO AMONG HUMANS BELIEVED HIS REVELATION DURING THE 30 YEARS PLUS BEFORE HE BEGAN THE WORK AND EVEN WHEN HE MADE IT HIGHLY CLEAR TO HUMANS WHO AMONG YOU THEN BELIEVED HIM ?THOSE DESCENDANTS ARE STILL IN EXISTENCE TODAY
Re: Ifeanyi Ogbonna - World Youngest Bishop by OLULAW: 1:59am On Aug 16, 2021
Absolute nonsense
Re: Ifeanyi Ogbonna - World Youngest Bishop by OLULAW: 11:17pm On Oct 29, 2022
LAUGHABLE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? / "Youths Can't Think": Bishop David Oyedepo Begs FG To Regulate Twitter, Others / Salvation Ministries Collapse: 10 Persons Dead, 8 Rescued

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.