Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos (10838 Views)

The Dubai-fication Of Lagos - Hot New Structures Under Construction / We Have 5 Plots For Sale For N600,000 Each With R Of O In Abuja / Do You Have 5 Acres Of Land In Asaba? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by seunpinky(m): 8:40pm On Dec 13, 2013
Hello everyone, I have the sum of 5 million naira and am in need of a full plot of land with all appropriate documents in the heart of lagos (not outskirts like ikorodu,ibafo,badagry,ajah). The land must be on the mainland and I would not mind buying a building and demolishing it inasmuch as the cost is within the price range specified above. Drop your land location and contacts. Thanks
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by grandstar(m): 8:52pm On Dec 13, 2013
will you like Magodo Isheri. There may be something in Nubian Estate 08033472004
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by Ry2013: 10:26pm On Dec 13, 2013
If you are conversant with ogudu, then you can acquire one there. Although d 2nd one is @ island {eti-osa in lekki}.
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 13, 2013
Hello everybody, i am also interested in a plot of land or more also, within range of 800,000 to 4 million naira, no ikorodu, epe, bogije, lekki ,Ibafo ,Epe ,Badagry ...any information would help greatly
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by Ry2013: 12:06am On Dec 14, 2013
Ur Saying you dont want any of the listed right?
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by Ry2013: 12:08am On Dec 14, 2013
Ur saying you dont want any of the listed right?

1 Like

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by Pptyconcession: 7:31am On Dec 14, 2013
@ seunpinky,
Its possible only in some areas like Ladilak but it would be half plot. I mean a reasonable half plot. Moreso, you can only get Registered Conveyance on such land and the least title you can have is Receipt and Survey which you will inturn used to get a Deed of Assignment. Please be advised.
Half Plot at Oworonshoki,
Price: 4 Million Net
Title: Receipt and Survey.

@ psammy1122
Real Estate in Lagos has boomed to a stage that LAGOS itself creates that VALUE. Get this half plot at Oworonshoki for 4 Million
Title: Receipt and Survey.

call.

Sunday

1 Like

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by eghosajohnny: 8:00am On Dec 14, 2013
psammy1122: Hello everybody, i am also interested in a plot of land or more also, within range of 800,000 to 4 million naira, no ikorodu, epe, bogije, lekki ,Ibafo ,Epe ,Badagry ...any information would help greatly

Hello sir,I am a builder from naira land and would appreciate if you will give the chance to work for you as your builder.
Here is my phone number 07031886484 BBM pin 3123DD40.

kindly reply me on this as i await your candid reply.

My Regards
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by eghosajohnny: 8:03am On Dec 14, 2013
seunpinky: Hello everyone,I have the sum of 5million naira and am in need of a full plot of land with all appropriate documents in the heart of lagos( not outskirts like ikorodu,ibafo,badagry,ajah). The land must be on the mainland and I would not mind buying a building and demolisihing it in as much as the cost is within the price range specified above. Drop ur land location and contacts. Thanks

Hello sir,
I am a builder from naira land and would appreciate if you will give the chance to work for you as your builder.

My Regards
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 14, 2013
Ry2013: Ur saying you dont want any of the listed right?
yes bro, thats what i am saying...i know my budejet maybe very small , but am trying to get something on mainland lagos..thanks
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 14, 2013
Ry2013: If you are conversant with ogudu, then you can acquire one there. Although d 2nd one is @ island {eti-osa in lekki}.
ogudu is within my area of interest, could you please quote me the price and size? and also if you could upload some pictures and your contact, not around in lagos physically but my younger brother could do the inspection and land seeing on my behalf.
Thanks again
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 14, 2013
smiley
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by Okijajuju1(m): 12:38pm On Dec 14, 2013
eghosa johnny:

Hello sir,
I am a builder from naira land and would appreciate if you will give the chance to work for you as your builder.

My Regards

Hello Sir

I am the Lawyer for the Client. Please drop your CV and Brochure here on Nairaland for us all to see and verify the quality of your works and the number of experience you have. Also provide references on your works as we would be verifying them.

Tanks!
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by Phranciz(m): 12:43pm On Dec 14, 2013
If only u wanted in kuje abuja, it would have been easy as a click of a finger.
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by engrj(m): 12:44pm On Dec 14, 2013
Please am interested as well but I have like 500k for half plot in good location. If there is any one for sale, please let me no. Pin 221594CE
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 14, 2013
seunpinky: Hello everyone, I have the sum of 5 million naira and am in need of a full plot of land with all appropriate documents in the heart of lagos (not outskirts like ikorodu,ibafo,badagry,ajah). The land must be on the mainland and I would not mind buying a building and demolishing it inasmuch as the cost is within the price range specified above. Drop your land location and contacts. Thanks
as in 4ft by 4ft
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by alienware(m): 12:45pm On Dec 14, 2013
Okija_juju:

Hello Sir

I am the Lawyer for the Client. Please drop your CV and Brochure here on Nairaland for us all to see and verify the quality of your works and the number of experience you have. Also provide references on your works as we would be verifying them.

Tanks!
wetin concern you , Mr lawyer ? Ofofo !

1 Like

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by AlexJ1(m): 12:47pm On Dec 14, 2013
Okija_juju:

Hello Sir

Tanks!

heheheehehe. If builders have to have a CV like u requested, naija go don scatter.

@topic: OP find something else to use that money for or try to grow it. A plot of land for 5million in Lagos, esp in those areas mentioned? It rare. Just put up a plot of land for 7million or more, ppl will rush like u are selling Samsung phones for Techno prices. Even if its available, b4 u are contacted, someone would have paid the money sef.
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by Hackerjay(m): 12:48pm On Dec 14, 2013
Am sorry,can't be of any help
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by kaysy(m): 12:48pm On Dec 14, 2013
OP... I saw 1 land along Sabo, Yaba road, i think it should be a plot of land but since i have no business with buying of land at the moment i dnt burder copying the phone number there.. maybe when am going back there by Monday i will copy the number then call to know how much it cost. you can mail me at kaysyxpress@yahoo.com so that when i get the price i can reply u directly with it or either post it here if u dnt mind
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by Okijajuju1(m): 12:48pm On Dec 14, 2013
alienware: wetin concern you , Mr lawyer ? Ofofo !

Who call you join this matter now?! Aproko!
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 14, 2013
seme tollgate aint outskirt,you can get an entire building for that price there. You better dont deceive yourself you can get a land at that price in mainland,except you want to buy a road. Save more,or go buy a land at ifo even at a cheaper rate.
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by Okijajuju1(m): 12:49pm On Dec 14, 2013
Alex J:

heheheehehe. If builders have to have a CV like u requested, naija go don scatter.

Bros, dem don dey get o!! Hmmmm! If you see Builders catalogue of Cribs wey dem don build ehnn, you fit madt!
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by Kelvindwaplord(m): 12:50pm On Dec 14, 2013
Lol. Who needs land when we gat N A I R A L A N D . Contact Oga Seun , Space Plenti For Nairaland cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by moscobabs(m): 12:51pm On Dec 14, 2013
u cant get that in Lagos ....except in Ogun state

Beware of Nairaland 419 ooo!!!

1 Like

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by gratiaeo(m): 12:57pm On Dec 14, 2013
Op you are on a long thing. Full plot of land in Lagos mainland for 5m? I don't think so
I bought 8m in Agric near Ojo barrack from "Omonile"

1 Like

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by AlexJ1(m): 12:58pm On Dec 14, 2013
Okija_juju:

Bros, dem don dey get o!! Hmmmm! If you see Builders catalogue of Cribs wey dem don build ehnn, you fit madt!

Dem fit just go snap buildings anywhere na. How could u verify?
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by moscobabs(m): 12:59pm On Dec 14, 2013
Okija_juju:

Hello Sir

Tanks!
This scary man don dey mad
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by brianromel(m): 1:00pm On Dec 14, 2013
Seun Nice one,

I like this concept of open market proposal. OP nice one on your part. Lets turn this into a section where you state your amount and valid sellers state their pics and credentials. Not phone numbers,emails and BB pins.

Who ever the ops decides is valid via the pics and credentials makes the sales and negotiations.

I see a valid prospect growth in this type of buyers market situation.

1 Like

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by Mendo007(m): 1:00pm On Dec 14, 2013
Okija_juju:

Hello Sir

Tanks!
are you high? Or u just want to show your level of irrationality? The poor guy is just marketing for his business and u cum here speaking unripe tortorlogy in other to embarasse the dude or wat? Pls let the young man be

2 Likes

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by martronilla: 1:02pm On Dec 14, 2013
See anouncement sha... Thank ur God that Anini and Ishola are gone!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Over 1, 000 Buildings Are Unfit For Human Habitation In Lagos Island- Expert / Want a perfect Architectural design, Structural,electrical,mechanical & approval / Block Moulders Embark On Strike Action Over Increasing Rate Of Building Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.