Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Nigerian Women Poor Performance In Bed: ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Poor Performance In Bed: ? (4655 Views)

Woman Shares Testimony Of Her Husband's Manhood Performance In Church (video) / Nigerian Women Aren't Gold-diggers, They Are Only Pursuing Happiness. / Poor Sexual Performance In Women : The Causes And The Cure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Women Poor Performance In Bed: ? by Oracle14(m): 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2008
Research has showed Nigerian women perform poorly in bed: I would like some contributions on the reason for this trend.

Thanks wink

P.S you would be contributing to further research
Re: Nigerian Women Poor Performance In Bed: ? by Leilah(f): 9:15pm On Jul 29, 2008
That cannot be true. Im white and I swear I am one lazy MF. grin
Re: Nigerian Women Poor Performance In Bed: ? by MissyB1(m): 9:27pm On Jul 29, 2008
Ma hubby needs to come answer this ques for yhu. tongue
Re: Nigerian Women Poor Performance In Bed: ? by Pataki: 9:35pm On Jul 29, 2008
Hmmmmmm!

Waiting to read more views first. grin cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Women Poor Performance In Bed: ? by Hannibal: 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2008
Oracle14:

Research has showed Nigerian women perform poorly in bed: I would like some contributions on the reason for this trend.

Thanks wink

I don't think so. . . .
I have actually met stallions that made Annabel Chong look like an amateur.
DeepZone, where ur guns @? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Women Poor Performance In Bed: ? by HCH3COO: 9:49pm On Jul 29, 2008
Leilah:

That cannot be true. I'm white and I swear I am one lazy MF. grin
mflol.
Re: Nigerian Women Poor Performance In Bed: ? by onyinye2(f): 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2008
@post

May i ask where you have gathered this research from?? hope you didn't get it from only experience.
Re: Nigerian Women Poor Performance In Bed: ? by Sisikill: 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2008
LMAO!

Some people research cure for cancer and AIDS.

Others spend their time trying to find an end to World Hunger and promote world peace.

And then there are those who research the sexual prowess of women from a particular country in order to find out why all the girls they've slept with. . . yawn and read a magazine in the middle of sex.

Yep, we've got all the basis covered!
Re: Nigerian Women Poor Performance In Bed: ? by Sisikill: 10:14pm On Jul 29, 2008
@ onyinye2

The next time my name slips from your tongue, CHOKE ON IT BITCH!!!

Oh me likey, me likey a lot, a lot. kiss

Can I borrow it when you're done? Please? Please?
Re: Nigerian Women Poor Performance In Bed: ? by onyinye2(f): 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2008
Anytime Sisikill wink
Re: Nigerian Women Poor Performance In Bed: ? by StephenP(m): 10:17pm On Jul 29, 2008
@poster, I am scared to ask how you conducted the research.
Re: Nigerian Women Poor Performance In Bed: ? by gabelogan(m): 10:20pm On Jul 29, 2008
it is possible

they are always comlplaining that they are tired when it comes to that time, and they seem to put on a lot of weight after they get married.
Re: Nigerian Women Poor Performance In Bed: ? by HCH3COO: 10:21pm On Jul 29, 2008
lol cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women Poor Performance In Bed: ? by onyinye2(f): 10:21pm On Jul 29, 2008
gabe_logan:

it is possible

they are always comlplaining that they are tired when it comes to that time, and they seem to put on a lot of weight after they get married.
Oh watever!! i don't see you still fitting into your wedding suit.

StephenP:

@poster, I am scared to ask how you conducted the research.
probably with one sexual experience.
Re: Nigerian Women Poor Performance In Bed: ? by gabelogan(m): 10:24pm On Jul 29, 2008
onyinye2:

Oh watever!! i don't see you still fitting into your wedding suit.

onyinye, wetin i do you now?

i might not do all the shit you do (yoga, belly dancing, martial arts, etc) just to maintain your shape but i make sure i work out every weekend.
Re: Nigerian Women Poor Performance In Bed: ? by onyinye2(f): 10:26pm On Jul 29, 2008
gabe_logan:

onyinye, wetin i do you now?

i might not do all the shit you do (yoga, belly dancing, martial arts, etc) just to maintain your shape but i make sure i work out every weekend.
Let me ask you this, when you get married and your wife has your children, do you really expect her to stay the way you met her?
I work out not to impress anybody but because i like being fit and athletic.
Re: Nigerian Women Poor Performance In Bed: ? by Sisikill: 10:28pm On Jul 29, 2008
onyinye2:

Anytime Sisikill wink

Thank you!

You're the BEST! grin
Re: Nigerian Women Poor Performance In Bed: ? by gabelogan(m): 10:30pm On Jul 29, 2008
onyinye2:

Let me ask you this, when you get married and your wife has your children, do you really expect her to stay the way you met her?
I work out not to impress anybody but because i like being fit and athletic.

when i get married (thats if i do), ill make sure my wife tries to keep in shape after childbirth. u no dey see oyinbo women?
Re: Nigerian Women Poor Performance In Bed: ? by onyinye2(f): 10:32pm On Jul 29, 2008
gabe_logan:

when i get married (thats if i do), ill make sure my wife tries to keep in shape after childbirth. u no dey see oyinbo women?
Alot of i mean alot of those oyinbo women you speak of have surgery after childbirth. And shouldn't love your wife no matter how she looks like? And some women can't help not to gain weight. And after childbirth, a woman's hormones are still raging so all that exercise might go to waste.
Re: Nigerian Women Poor Performance In Bed: ? by gabelogan(m): 10:36pm On Jul 29, 2008
onyinye2:

Alot of i mean alot of those oyinbo women you speak of have surgery after childbirth. And shouldn't love your wife no matter how she looks like? And some women can't help not to gain weight. And after childbirth, a woman's hormones are still raging so all that exercise might go to waste.

before you fell in love, there was an attraction, and the attraction more often than not was based on the womans physical features.
oyinbo women usually do a lot to keep their physique but most black women are complacent. they belive it ends when they get married and they dont need to take care of themselves. dont get me wrong, i dnt have a bias for white women, in fact i cannot even marry a white woman.
Re: Nigerian Women Poor Performance In Bed: ? by ABD(m): 10:41pm On Jul 29, 2008
If it is true, it is a great concern.I think it depends on the mood.
Re: Nigerian Women Poor Performance In Bed: ? by onyinye2(f): 10:43pm On Jul 29, 2008
gabe_logan:

before you fell in love, there was an attraction, and the attraction more often than not was based on the womans physical features.
oyinbo women usually do a lot to keep their physique but most black women are complacent. they believe it ends when they get married and they don't need to take care of themselves. don't get me wrong, i dnt have a bias for white women, in fact i cannot even marry a white woman.

I know a lot of women who keep themselves looking good to only have it taken for granted. A women spends countless hours in salon and such to look good for her man to only have that ignored.
Re: Nigerian Women Poor Performance In Bed: ? by gabelogan(m): 10:45pm On Jul 29, 2008
onyinye2:

I know a lot of women who keep themselves looking good to only have it taken for granted. A women spends countless hours in salon and such to look good for her man to only have that ignored.

that happens across all races and it is not an excuse to neglect yourself.
Re: Nigerian Women Poor Performance In Bed: ? by rampant(f): 10:47pm On Jul 29, 2008
Oracle14:

ThanksĀ  wink

if they r so bad in bed,i wonder why d whites cant take their hands off them nigerian women,and i also wonder why the nigerian men keep running back to them nigerian women
Re: Nigerian Women Poor Performance In Bed: ? by onyinye2(f): 10:48pm On Jul 29, 2008
gabe_logan:

that happens across all races and it is not an excuse to neglect yourself.
and what about you??
Re: Nigerian Women Poor Performance In Bed: ? by ssRhino: 10:49pm On Jul 29, 2008
Go jam Calabar babes and you will beg for mercy, you will think you ave been kidnapped for rapery and poking
Re: Nigerian Women Poor Performance In Bed: ? by gabelogan(m): 11:04pm On Jul 29, 2008
onyinye2:

and what about you??

i really appreciate a woman who knows how to take care of herself. there is nothing as attractive as an impeccable woman

rampant:

if they r so bad in bed,i wonder why d whites can't take their hands off them nigerian women,and i also wonder why the nigerian men keep running back to them nigerian women

why are u decieving yourself? reverse is the case.
Re: Nigerian Women Poor Performance In Bed: ? by skfa1: 11:09pm On Jul 29, 2008
Which kind research be that, thats not true. Always performing well.
Re: Nigerian Women Poor Performance In Bed: ? by rampant(f): 11:27pm On Jul 29, 2008
gabe_logan:

why are u decieving yourself? reverse is the case.

don't worry i give u 10 years from now to grow up,then u will understand wat im talking about,until then keep wallowing in your kiddish skills wink
Re: Nigerian Women Poor Performance In Bed: ? by onyinye2(f): 11:34pm On Jul 29, 2008
gabe_logan:

i really appreciate a woman who knows how to take care of herself. there is nothing as attractive as an impeccable woman
I was talking about what you would be doing while your wife is going to the extreme to look decent for you?
Re: Nigerian Women Poor Performance In Bed: ? by gabelogan(m): 11:42pm On Jul 29, 2008
onyinye2:

I was talking about what you would be doing while your wife is going to the extreme to look decent for you?

giving her moral and financial support
Re: Nigerian Women Poor Performance In Bed: ? by dapsycool(m): 11:54pm On Jul 29, 2008
If my wife goes fat and less attractive after marriage,like most 9ja babes, sorry remains her name.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) / Nnenna Bent Her Back Side While Uche Continued Knacking The Back Harder (pics) / My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.