Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy (4655 Views)

My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl / What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? / Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 11, 2017
I viewed with disdain, the dating tactics employed by the aforementioned hosts. The following are my non-parochial view of the show:

1. It's unfortunate that in a period of mourning and showing solidarity for our lost hero, people see nothing wrong 'gomorrahing' themselves. Is love poem food? Is that what will placate the departed. Have you read your books? Gone to work? And so on. Why all this frivolities? nor forget say na woman fall great men like adam, david, solomon etc.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy by Draei: 11:41am On Aug 11, 2017
0k.

3 Likes

Re: My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy by purityval(m): 11:43am On Aug 11, 2017
redbeans:
I viewed with disdain, the dating tactics employed by the aforementioned hosts. The following are my non-parochial view of the show:

1. It's unfortunate that in a period of mourning and showing solidarity for our lost hero, people see nothing wrong 'gomorrahing' themselves. Is love poem food? Is that what will placate the departed. Have you read your books? Gone to work? And so on. Why all this frivolities? nor forget say na woman fall great men like adam, david, solomon etc.

I understand your point. But your post is filled with sentiments.

We lost a friend, we have sent in our condolences. What else you want?
Re: My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 11, 2017
I am not understanding, what fallen heroes? @op

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 11, 2017
draei allow me speak the undilluted truth.

2. Rumour has it that maky came all the way from Ghana with her last allowance to seek prince N.B. It's not a coincidence that they are co-hosting the show. she is only using this medium to woo him openly and trick us into approving the union. There was one night when every body had gone to bed and naijaboy came online, she kept courting him to come. I and i think lawlahdey witnessed it. Because he has beard and i don't. Is it food? Be careful though, naija men only introduce naija 'product' to their people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy by NairalandCS(m): 11:51am On Aug 11, 2017
grin

Re: My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy by Draei: 11:53am On Aug 11, 2017
redbeans:
dr.aei allow me speak the undilluted truth.

2. Rumour has it that maky came all the way from Ghana with her last allowance to seek prince N.B. It's not a coincidence that they are co-hosting the show. she is only using this medium to woo him openly and trick us into approving the union. There was one night when every body had gone to bed and naijaboy came online, she kept courting him to come. I and i think lawlahdey witnessed it. Because he has beard and i don't. Is it food? Be careful though, naija men only introduce naija 'product' to their people.
Huh! a BIG WOW, now this is interesting,
Telme you're fuçking joking pulease. ...
grin
Re: My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 11, 2017
I see, lack of pvssies from your nairaland crushes has made you to hate on naijaboiy abi. "op you should be seeking tutorials from him on how to get a girl from nairaland and not hating. "there are some of us guys that are forking female nairalanders atleast four times a month, you can ask kingtom, jacksparrow and truckpusher or obatomi for tutorials. "op be humble and join the winning league.

1 Like

Re: My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy by Truckpusher(m): 11:56am On Aug 11, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
I see, lack of pvssies from your nairaland crushes has made you to hate on naijaboiy abi. "op you should be seeking tutorials from him on how to get a girl from nairaland and not hating. "there are some of us guys that are forking female nairalanders atleast four times a month, you can ask kingtom, jacksparrow and truckpusher or obatomi for tutorials. "op be humble and join the winning league.
I no follow oh !! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 11, 2017
3. Broke guys will see this as an avenue to 'scope' girls. be careful though, most babes here are desperate. Either they tie you down with 'belle' or empty your pocket. If you like bash me, the saviour from nazareth and even nwaamaikpe were persecuted for saying the unequivocal truth. BiafranBoy, stay clear of infidels from the north and west. Sirmicheal, keep your money for your sister's tuition. Thepussyhunter, brothels still remains the best shot. They are customer-friendly and do any style. Ashawoboy, don't infect the teens here etc. Don't forget that they are the same people that laugh at you.

2 Likes

Re: My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy by mediocre(m): 11:58am On Aug 11, 2017
redbeans:
draei allow me speak the undilluted truth.

grin grin... This section is like a community, abi na village. I should come here more oftengrin
Re: My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy by SirMichael1: 11:59am On Aug 11, 2017
Dlordsamurai:

Us guys? You basically including yourself now?? cheesy cheesy
Re: My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 11, 2017
Truckpusher:
I no follow oh !! grin
lol baba the baba, my mentor, i dubale for you.
Re: My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy by AlexCk: 12:00pm On Aug 11, 2017
Wait!!
There's a "wooing challenge" thread??

Interesting!

How do u woo an individual that's being wooed by other 'woo-ers" also being wooed by another individual that's simultaneously wooed by another?? grin grin.

Should be fun tho
Re: My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy by SINZ: 12:00pm On Aug 11, 2017
Buy naija to grow the naira. tongue
Re: My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2017
#waiting
Re: My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2017
k
Re: My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy by Draei: 12:04pm On Aug 11, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
I see, lack of pvssies from your nairaland crushes has made you to hate on naijab.oiy abi. "op you should be seeking tutorials from him on how to get a girl from nairaland and not hating. "there are some of us guys that are forking female nairalanders atleast four times a month, you can ask ki.ngtom, jack.sparrow and truckp.usher or ob.atomi for tutorials. "op be humble and join the winning league.

Re: My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy by SirMichael1: 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
oh that was a typo error, team virgin. but i can give you links to female nairalanders that are secret runs babes on instagram. i will tell u their instagram handle and not their nairaland handle. "but are you ready to pay?

Team virgin me too cheesy
Re: My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy by nikkypearl(f): 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
grin grin u well so ?
Re: My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy by mediocre(m): 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2017
mhizesther:
#waiting
Why will a black girl like you be using red lipstick. Abi are you a babalawo ambassador.
Re: My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 11, 2017
mediocre:
Why will a black girl like you be using red lipstick. Abi are you a babalawo ambassador.

No I work with sango grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 11, 2017
4. If any girl should choose me, hahahaaha.. 'sorry' will be your second name. Me that has not entered a first class eatery to eat before. You go follow me sit down front of pool office eat mama dayo's sour okra and eba. my gucci palm is from ordinary onitsha here. If because you see me wearing gucci then you think i'm in hushpuppi's level, then you don 'jam.' i wont even consider any girl that's not refiner. And i won't double date if that's what you want next. It's not my fault that i'm charming, tall and fair in complexion like your dream guy. Find my carbon copy. i know i shouldn't do shakara coz i'm a 2 minutes man, but that's me. You can't have me!!

2 Likes

Re: My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:09pm On Aug 11, 2017
purityval:

I understand your point. But your post is filled with sentiments.

We lost a friend, we have sent in our condolences. What else you want?

I believe we should walk around in sack clothes lol
Re: My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 11, 2017
SirMichael1:

Team virgin me too cheesy
lol alright, we will be virgins till god comes.
Re: My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 11, 2017
nikkypearl:
grin grin u well so ?
no i am not, you want to administer drugs to me?
Re: My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 11, 2017
Draei:
the greatest uniben slayer, i hail o.
Re: My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy by Homeboiy: 12:14pm On Aug 11, 2017
Lol laf won kill me oo
Homeboiy is just observing
Re: My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy by refiner(f): 12:16pm On Aug 11, 2017
redbeans:
4. If any girl should choose me, hahahaaha.. 'sorry' will be your second name. Me that has not entered a first class eatery to eat before. You go follow me sit down front of pool office eat mama dayo's sour okra and eba. my gucci palm is from ordinary onitsha here. If because you see me wearing gucci then you think i'm in hushpuppi's level, then you don 'jam.' i wont even consider any girl that's not refiner. And i won't double date if that's what you want next. It's not my fault that i'm charming, tall and fair in complexion like your dream guy. Find my carbon copy. i know i shouldn't do shakara coz i'm a 2 minutes man, but that's me. You can't have me!!
Hmmm....i will woo u! grin
Re: My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 11, 2017
grin

Shots fired ..This is funny as hell..

I will juz wait when its ladies turn to woo these edible men down here grin
Re: My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy by SirMichael1: 12:18pm On Aug 11, 2017
Is redbeans really suffering from depression? Most of his topics and posts are filled with his sulks cry

2 Likes

Re: My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy by SINZ: 12:19pm On Aug 11, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Shots fired ..This is funny as hell..

I will juz wait when its ladies turn to woo these edible men down here grin

Mami, who are you wooing? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A 90 Years Old Grandma Forgets Her Giant Love Machine In The Shower , See What Happens / Ladies, See Picture Of Ideal Woman / Importance Of Peeing After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.