Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,061 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face (33522 Views)

See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room / See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) / Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face by lumeviewscom: 6:55pm On Dec 14, 2013
It's amazing how often Tonto Dike makes the front page!
Re: Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face by ZACHIE: 6:55pm On Dec 14, 2013
Tonto and Tecno
Pretty NL combo
Re: Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face by Dannylux: 6:56pm On Dec 14, 2013
mazizi tonene: ..

wetin you wan talk? tongue
Space Booker
Re: Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face by TheLastNazgul(m): 6:58pm On Dec 14, 2013
andymofia: This tonto of a girl is just confused. Behaving like a child. Hope she had a childhood.
No. She didn't have a childhood. She dropped from the sky as an adult.

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face by psky: 7:02pm On Dec 14, 2013
homesteady: grin tonto has gotten back her frontpage madam title grin

Yes oh, I nearly thought she and seun had broken up. grin

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face by ajanaku2(m): 7:03pm On Dec 14, 2013
Her buccal cavity seems to be modified and designed for Fellat!o...
Re: Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face by Sheenor: 7:03pm On Dec 14, 2013
Tonto tor sure....baby mo......ma jaye re lo joooor jo se wu..............
Re: Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face by obailala(m): 7:03pm On Dec 14, 2013
andymofia: This tonto of a girl is just confused. Behaving like a child. Hope she had a childhood.
Confused because she takes a playful selfie??... Sorry brother but I think you and the rest of the children in this thread are the ones that are confused... angry angry

....acting like u hate a fellow human simply because it is the trend amongst Nigerian youths and teenagers to say they hate Tonto does not make u matured... If u are asked the reason why u hate her, I'm sure u wouldnt be able to give any useful reasons angry angry

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face by Prowizy2(m): 7:03pm On Dec 14, 2013
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face by victorazy(m): 7:04pm On Dec 14, 2013
The Last Nazgûl: No. She didn't have a childhood. She dropped from the sky as an adult.

Nice answer!

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face by Blueboy146(m): 7:10pm On Dec 14, 2013
#sex_mood
Re: Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face by andyanders: 7:10pm On Dec 14, 2013
Well, I wonder why people never stand to know who this lady is. She needs to be released from some forces holding her. Until this is done, there is nothing one can do to change Toto Dike,
Re: Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face by IAMBREEZY: 7:11pm On Dec 14, 2013
Tontolina...
Re: Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 14, 2013
Tolzeal:

Elastic grin
she no get sense?? Her face look smooth tho
Re: Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face by Bagwellz(m): 7:20pm On Dec 14, 2013
tobillionaire: ;Dlyk a kwashiorkored face ;Dlyk a kwashiorkored face
pesin dy f**k am 4 bed grin
tobillionaire: ;Dlyk a kwashiorkored face ;Dlyk a kwashiorkored face
pesin dy f**k am 4 bed
Re: Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face by idinc(m): 7:22pm On Dec 14, 2013
Na me e dey disturb She never serious
Re: Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 14, 2013
How I wish there is an alternative to nairaland.
Re: Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 14, 2013
See her mouth like my girlfriend tin undecided

Meanwhile. . . If you are not on this thread then you must be Missing out BIG time! Everybod is there, even Oga Seun is there!! cheesy

www.nairaland.com/1554419/nairaland-think-sing

#TeamGOM
Re: Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face by ctrlaltdel(f): 7:35pm On Dec 14, 2013
Cocaine is one hell of a drug!
Re: Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face by 24in7: 7:35pm On Dec 14, 2013
@poster una don come again with this tonto self wahala
Re: Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face by Yemzy6(m): 7:36pm On Dec 14, 2013
ZOMBIE FEVER
Re: Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face by Gregzee: 7:43pm On Dec 14, 2013
I only can see...crystal clear eyes, Spotless face, Sparkling white set of teeth, rich eye lashes
Re: Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face by amjf(m): 7:48pm On Dec 14, 2013
*in wande coals voice * Abeg show your Duck face.
Re: Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face by Uglyduckling: 7:49pm On Dec 14, 2013
She has nice skin. Nothing disturbing about the pic.

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face by tellwisdom: 7:57pm On Dec 14, 2013
Why y'all hating on her? She got money and fame. U got?? sad
Re: Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face by fdigital(m): 8:01pm On Dec 14, 2013
Re: Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face by fdigital(m): 8:02pm On Dec 14, 2013
lol.. and non iz is yet to view out out of the box and see what the op is seeing.
~ reread the thread title and view again.
Re: Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face by fdigital(m): 8:03pm On Dec 14, 2013
Re: Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 14, 2013
I av dis natural dislike 4 dis lady.. Arrrg! angry sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Queen Nwokoye And Husband, Oluchi Uzoma Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Gets Profiled By Wikipedia / Tiwa Savage Stunning In Tiny Braids Hairstyle [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.