Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,148 members, 7,863,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:00 AM

Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala (21745 Views)

Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language / How Can I Bleach? You Are Very Silly To Ask That Question – Ex-gov. Alao Akala / Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is stu*pid , and you are stu*pid –alao-akala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala by Afam4eva(m): 11:00am On Dec 14, 2013
django1:

I think I support this statement. Osun already have their own university now they should free lautech for oyo state.
I thonk so too but it's really not easy. That's why you see Governors citing important projects where they come from incase of any eventuality. I think something has to be done and the best thing is to decentralize government further whereby schools like Lautech should be owned by Local governments.
Re: Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala by mypassions(m): 11:02am On Dec 14, 2013
For people who want more of Anini stories and pitures, you will find it on the above link.

http://www.yasni.info/ext.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alaroyeonline.com%2Farticles_image%2F4183.pdf&name=Lawrence+Anini&showads=1&lc=en-us&lg=en&rg=us&rip=ng&bw=1
Re: Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala by MsNas(f): 11:02am On Dec 14, 2013
Profkomolafe: Proudly ogbomosho man......akala stil remains one of our hero coz he did z best. Mind u no one z perfect.
Ogbomoso, Ogbomojugun!! Why do you like flashy flashy things? Is it because of the free cash he doles out? grin grin Kai, mo gbe'di fun yin o!
Re: Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala by Bigsteveg(m): 11:14am On Dec 14, 2013
jeamie: yeye man...se as im bodi red...ole..thief..barao..Go_and_die in oshiomole's voice
Ode ni e ni?....must u quote everything, mumu
Re: Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala by haibe(m): 11:18am On Dec 14, 2013
SLIDE waxie:

i still maintain the channel TV's presenters shld be shot for shem's inteview!

Me too, those presenters do not behave matured at all, its obvious shem didn't have an answer to their question and the best thing to do there as a matured professional interviewer is to protect his interest and not trying to fool him.

The fact that people are educated doesn't mean they are fit for a particular job, thorough training is needed, there are lots of cases where interviewees do not have answers to an interviewers question and the best thing to do is to skip over it using your intellect.

I hated those channels interviewers since the fuel subsidy time which they interviewed and disgraced a niger delta man simply because he wasn't making sense to them, this is very bad and unprofessional. you can't disgrace someone on public tv just because you want to prove you are a good interviewer.

I do think those channels interviewers should be cautioned or else they will be putting their selves in a mess and channels in general, that's why I still believe a lot in experience and wisdom not minding a person's academic attainment.
Re: Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 14, 2013
jeamie: yeye man...se as im bodi red...ole..thief..barao..Go_and_die in oshiomole's voice
you should be banned for life!
Re: Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 14, 2013
berem: Thunder fire you for quoting the whole story! What a silly way to be stoopid at 8.26am. angry
now, this is funny!
Re: Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala by texazzpete(m): 11:22am On Dec 14, 2013
Pipsland78: Nigerians just dont know how to mind their business, how is it anybody's business even if he bleaches.
Very stupid journalist indeed.

It's not your fault. You live in a country where your journalists cringe and bow and scrape before your politicians. Instead of praising this journalist for at least having the cojones to ask tough questions, you're here condemning him.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with that question, just the way it was couched. The discussion was already trending towards fashion, clothes, jewelry etc. If the Journalist had put it like "Some of your critics say you bleach" that would have been more professional. But let's stop damning these journalists for asking tough questions.
Re: Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala by chimauk(m): 11:23am On Dec 14, 2013
Xmas fowl
Re: Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala by filebe777: 11:28am On Dec 14, 2013
He is not IGBO. Yorubas don't bleach.
Re: Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 14, 2013
"this journalist get mind" how could you ask him that question. You get luck say he no bleach you with acid
Re: Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala by dior8(m): 11:33am On Dec 14, 2013
you should be banned for life
Re: Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 14, 2013
Afam4eva:
I thonk so too but it's really not easy. That's why you see Governors citing important projects where they come from incase of any eventuality. I think something has to be done and the best thing is to decentralize government further whereby schools like Lautech should be owned by Local governments.

Bro, how do you expect the LG to take care of the financial responsiblity that comes with a Unversity as big as LAUTECH?
Re: Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 14, 2013
rodeo0070:

I agree with you. You will also agree with me that the road is one of the best roads in Oyo state. But as I de c am so, na d fixing of those street lights go quick spoil the road. Dem suppose no separate provision of street light from the main project...

Since they've failed to put street light on that road from the onset, I don't think its a bad idea putting them now.
Re: Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala by Nuzo1(m): 12:10pm On Dec 14, 2013
Nigerians sha.

A journalist prints unconfirmed stories, they duely criticize him. Same journalist tries to ask questions bordering on these unconfirmed stories, he's being shut down. Na wao.

Haven't we been longing to know if Akala bleaches his skin? Haven't we been trying to confirm if FfK do drugs? What best way to find out if not have a journalist ask them directly?

On the other hand, Akala has always been a very boastful, silly and corrupt politician.

I can still remember a jingle for a political and social program on Galaxy TV back then where he was always shown boasting "There can't be 2 kings in a palace". And Ladoja was just being reinstated by the court as the governor.
Re: Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala by Yusluv77(m): 12:25pm On Dec 14, 2013
Buhahahahah.. Dis man pass Akpos from warri o, na original OYO akpos be dis o.. Laughing in Ghana
Re: Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala by TayoT: 12:34pm On Dec 14, 2013
I have met this man, don't care about politics. He is a man of quality.
Re: Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala by boban007: 2:47pm On Dec 14, 2013
Why not go back to Ghana since everything there is perfect and ur wife can be carrying u to the bathroom.but come to think about it,it will be fun if naija girls too can be bathing thier men.but u go pay sha....heavily.
Re: Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala by Afam4eva(m): 2:54pm On Dec 14, 2013
django1:

Bro, how do you expect the LG to take care of the financial responsiblity that comes with a Unversity as big as LAUTECH?
That's how it's supposed to be in an ideal setting where local governments are allowed to generate their own funds using their god given resources. It's because our local governments have become lazy that you'll see them undertaking a project as big as LAUTECH as a behemoth responsibility.
Re: Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala by jamace(m): 3:12pm On Dec 14, 2013
Him body go soon tellam. Let him continue to bleach.
Re: Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala by sunnyolads1(m): 3:52pm On Dec 14, 2013
Do you need to qoute the whole write up before you make this your thrash comment..
Re: Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala by Ijayzbrainz: 3:55pm On Dec 14, 2013
Na wa o...see lenghty answers wey dis man dey give self.
Re: Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala by emmabest2000(m): 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2013
godwinony: oboy see article..na exam we dey go write, op?
grin
Re: Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala by Jhayeahsam01(m): 4:56pm On Dec 14, 2013
Interview between me and reporter over ASUU
issue.....
channels; sir what will you say on the outgoing
strike action.
me; well, the issue has gone To the stage of
mimiano miano of the malobamicachy of the Nigeria
students to a certain nomenclature which will lead to
aqua oscito pachy packah, wish will not yeild any
effect on the future clemoclemah on the major
ambitions... now the case of fg has lead to a pisma
pisma of a certain ketekete mannachy in relation to
the igi agah or aghar igie of the matter. i will advice
the youth to minimize the rate of agotheraphy of
individual crespocradic effect of manaceae but all
actions will depends on individual batamabama
agomelon lomolewe jadae.....
reporter: ummmmm.
me; what's the problem, more question pls.
reporter; I have headache and My recorder has
malfunction ed................
Re: Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala by Dauduagba: 5:16pm On Dec 14, 2013
IamDebola: Well, You're better off being TURA SOAP BRAND AMBASSADOR.
pls leave the man alone.
Re: Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala by Dauduagba: 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2013
[qu
Positiveminds: If that question was actually asked, then it was indeed a stupid one.
ote author=jmoore]

Pls leave this man alone
Re: Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala by funnyx(m): 5:42pm On Dec 14, 2013
Ms Nas:
Ogbomoso, Ogbomojugun!! Why do you like flashy flashy things? Is it because of the free cash he doles out? grin grin Kai, mo gbe'di fun yin o!

Ilu ti won gbe n j'oka ki won to mu'ko yangan
Bee denu oko e sinmi 2ce
Ogun o ja ja ja ko k'Ogbomoso ri
Bee denu oko e sinmi
Re: Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala by shark2last(m): 7:22pm On Dec 14, 2013
SLIDE waxie: u talked as if u dnt knw the foolishness courted by our half-baked journalists in Nigeria. They thought professionalism is wearing suits and fake accents.

i still maintain the channel TV's presenters shld be shot for shem's inteview!

i remembered an interview with a the APC president in Anambra on channels TV. The president was complaining of irregularities and the presenter was like, ' if APC had won, wld u be complaining'?

Ok....halt:::: i was like,'u called a man who has failed to honour an interview, what do u expect him to be doing? Rejoicing?'

Those people are id!iots!!!!

Akala shld av butted the man who asked such question in the teeth with his gun undecided

Especially that sillly Maupe Ogun. She is just too confrontational in her interview. For God sake, it is an interview not an interrogation
Re: Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala by goodgood2(m): 7:25pm On Dec 14, 2013
Fadelex: he's not bleaching joor....he's only changing skin like a snake.
His natural skin is just coming out.
Re: Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala by Emmafrancis: 8:27pm On Dec 14, 2013

You quoted the WHOLE interview just to post this?? You are wicked!
Re: Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala by dayoungmoney1: 10:04pm On Dec 14, 2013
Monkey!
Re: Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala by gracednk(f): 11:14pm On Dec 14, 2013
grin grin grin grin
IamDebola: Well, You're better off being TURA SOAP BRAND AMBASSADOR.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Nigeria To Commence Evacuation Wednesday - NICASA / South-East & South-South Excluded From Security Architecture - Intersociety / CNPP Slams Abdulsalami, Sultan, Kukah, Declares Support For Buhari’s Anti-corrup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.