Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,678 members, 7,851,328 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:07 PM

Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala (21732 Views)

Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language / How Can I Bleach? You Are Very Silly To Ask That Question – Ex-gov. Alao Akala / Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is stu*pid , and you are stu*pid –alao-akala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala by 1stola: 8:33am On Dec 14, 2013
angry Shameless man
tiv.
Re: Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala by bastien: 8:33am On Dec 14, 2013
jeamie: yeye man...se as im bodi red...ole..thief..barao..Go_and_die in oshiomole's voice
na airplane go jam 4 quoting wat many people didn't reade

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala by Khaytunechi: 8:34am On Dec 14, 2013
Re: Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:34am On Dec 14, 2013
SLIDE waxie: u talked as if u dnt knw the foolishness courted by our half-baked journalists in Nigeria. They thought professionalism is wearing suits and fake accents.

i still maintain the channel TV's presenters shld be shot for shem's inteview!

i remembered an interview with a the APC president in Anambra on channels TV. The president was complaining of irregularities and the presenter was like, ' if APC had won, wld u be complaining'?

Ok....halt:::: i was like,'u called a man who has failed to honour an interview, what do u expect him to be doing? Rejoicing?'

Those people are id!iots!!!!

Akala shld av butted the man who asked such question in the teeth with his gun undecided
They ask an honest question that has been the cause debate about his skin colour even due it is his personal life that question is the reason why many people click this topic

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala by emmalexabl(m): 8:36am On Dec 14, 2013
But why ask such silly questions, when it is obvious he does.
Or is he not a yoruba man again..??

7 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala by Psychedelia(m): 8:38am On Dec 14, 2013
Most of the people in Nigeria cannot keep up with my lifestyle of cleanliness.

Okay... Ouch.
Is he implying his first wife wasn't clean enough for him? That's gotta sting a little.
Then again... He has spoken like a true FOOL.
Re: Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala by Caracta(f): 8:39am On Dec 14, 2013
I actually thought this man died a while ago. Must be someone else then.. my bad. sad

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala by guymega: 8:42am On Dec 14, 2013
Whether he bleaches or not is irrelevant. I mean, that's his business.
[b][/b]
Re: Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala by ddeola: 8:43am On Dec 14, 2013
He can't change that, too late grin grin grin
Re: Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala by Eneze1(f): 8:43am On Dec 14, 2013
jeamie: yeye man...se as im bodi red...ole..thief..barao..Go_and_die in oshiomole's voice

Something is definitely wrong with you, y quote the whole write up

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala by dayokanu(m): 8:44am On Dec 14, 2013
He does not bleach just that Fanta poured on him
Re: Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala by omojaytee(m): 8:44am On Dec 14, 2013
Pipsland78: Nigerians just dont know how to mind their business, how is it anybody's business even if he bleaches.
Very stupid journalist indeed.
ℓ̊ wonda oo,wat has the interview got to do wit bleaching or no bleaching
Re: Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala by begwong: 8:44am On Dec 14, 2013
" Look at my house, I
used quality materials. So, why would I do
something that is not of quality; something that I
want to leave as legacy for unborn generations?
With due respect, I go with quality and if you are
not of quality, you can’t flow with me."

òkpårï ooo mr.materialistic quality!
Re: Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala by mkoabiola: 8:45am On Dec 14, 2013
This is d most hilarious,funny and humorous interview I av ever read in my lyf.
U ar very silly,lol,lwkmd.
Ds s serious.
Ds is a comedy interview.
Re: Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala by snadguy007(m): 8:46am On Dec 14, 2013
who b dis local boy. Must u quote everything before displaying ur mannerless attitude.
Re: Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala by hardebounty(m): 8:48am On Dec 14, 2013
Akala no dey bleach ooh, only say he dey bath wit "hypo and jik"
Re: Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala by Olaone1: 8:49am On Dec 14, 2013
Very stooopid journalist undecided
Re: Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala by thepo(m): 8:52am On Dec 14, 2013
That's the kind of question unprofessional journalists ask
lipsrsealed
Re: Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala by homesteady(m): 8:54am On Dec 14, 2013
Is it part of your own fashion to bleach?
Bleach? That is stupidity; you are asking
a very silly question, how can I bleach?
You are very silly to ask that question.
What do you mean by that? What gave you
that impression?
(He pulled up his clothe and singlet to
show his fair complexion.)
Is this bleaching? Have you seen the
cream that I use that makes me bleach or
did you know me when I was black? So if
you want to write that, put it there that I
said you are very silly to ask me that kind
of question. Don’t ask that kind of
question again. What you don’t know; you
ask. You don’t even know my parents. Is
my wife complaining or my children? I
don’t know what gave anybody the
impression that I bleach. You don’t know
me; do you know what it takes to bleach?
See vex grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala by niceeric(m): 8:58am On Dec 14, 2013
so the reddish yellow face is a sign of living under another type of sun abi....
Re: Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:02am On Dec 14, 2013
SLIDE waxie: u talked as if u dnt knw the foolishness courted by our half-baked journalists in Nigeria. They thought professionalism is wearing suits and fake accents.

i still maintain the channel TV's presenters shld be shot for shem's inteview!

i remembered an interview with a the APC president in Anambra on channels TV. The president was complaining of irregularities and the presenter was like, ' if APC had won, wld u be complaining'?

Ok....halt:::: i was like,'u called a man who has failed to honour an interview, what do u expect him to be doing? Rejoicing?'

Those people are id!iots!!!!

Akala shld av butted the man who asked such question in the teeth with his gun undecided
Re: Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala by plus7(m): 9:03am On Dec 14, 2013
"Is the use of jewellery part of it too?

Yes, I have been using jewellery as a young man. Do you know what they called Ghana before, Gold Coast. I lived in Ghana and that was where I got used to it early in my life. We make statement with our looks in Ghana. In those days when we were in Ghana, your wife bathed you and took care of you. I am from Ghana, so I have been using jewellery (he sends for an album). I want to show you some pictures. Pictures that I took some 40 years back, you would see chains on my neck. Look at my hand chains and rings in this picture. That is how I was brought up. Even when I was in (police) uniform, I wore my chain with my uniform.

Is it not was illegal for you to wear necklace with your uniform?

It was not legal but my uniform would cover it.

Is it part of your own fashion to bleach?

Bleach? That is stupidity; you are asking a very silly question, how can I bleach? You are very silly to ask that question. What do you mean by that? What gave you that impression?

(He pulled up his clothe and singlet to show his fair complexion.)

Is this bleaching? Have you seen the cream that I use that makes me bleach or did you know me when I was black? So if you want to write that, put it there that I said you are very silly to ask me that kind of question. Don’t ask that kind of question again. What you don’t know; you ask. You don’t even know my parents. Is my wife complaining or my children? I don’t know what gave anybody the impression that I bleach. You don’t know me; do you know what it takes to bleach?

Does your wife still bathe you?

She can’t carry me anymore; we are old. Don’t forget that the First Lady is not my first wife. My first wife is an old woman like me and she is still with me. She was also brought up in Ghana and that’s why I was able to marry her. Most of the people in Nigeria cannot keep up with my lifestyle of cleanliness."

smiley wink cheesy grin

I can't fit laffff
Re: Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala by LMAyedun(m): 9:10am On Dec 14, 2013
LOL!! cheesy
Re: Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 14, 2013
Woah! shocked Yikes! This man sabi para oo. If there was a gun with him he'd av shot that numbskul journalist in the head...

BTW! See as he be like palm oil.
undecided
Re: Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala by jeamie(m): 9:11am On Dec 14, 2013
Fadelex:
you should be confined to yaba left for quoting d whole story.....ewu
go_nd_die grin
Fadelex:
you should be confined to yaba left for quoting d whole story.....ewu
go_nd_die
Re: Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala by jeamie(m): 9:12am On Dec 14, 2013
Eneze1:

Something is definitely wrong with you, y quote the whole write up
gat a prob wif dat..go kiss rat...nd dnt 4gt 2 go_nd_die
Re: Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala by snadguy007(m): 9:12am On Dec 14, 2013
About the university stuff, i dont think this man is been sincere, he wasnt fighting for the cause of the people, he was fighting for his own pocket cos his aim was to increase the school fees frm 40k to 100k since osun state university students were paying more than that as at then. But thank God, he didnt succeed.
The fight is over now but the aftermath is still yet to vanish.
Re: Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala by jeamie(m): 9:13am On Dec 14, 2013
snadguy007: who b dis local boy. Must u quote everything before displaying ur mannerless attitude.
go_nd_die grin
snadguy007: who b dis local boy. Must u quote everything before displaying ur mannerless attitude.
go_nd_die
Re: Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala by parklamson: 9:16am On Dec 14, 2013
Awon eleyi awon eleyi won bleach gan
Re: Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala by snadguy007(m): 9:17am On Dec 14, 2013
jeamie: go_nd_die ;Dgo_nd_die
pele, no vex. Na ur own we dey tell u
Re: Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala by jeamie(m): 9:20am On Dec 14, 2013
snadguy007: pele, no vex. Na ur own we dey tell u
u no tell urself ya own..
Re: Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala by pinkshell(f): 9:20am On Dec 14, 2013
As akala no gree confess
How we won tk beg Mercy Aigbe to teach him to leave 'ghana soap'

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Don’t See Myself As A Nigerian; I’m An A Enemy Of The State” – Asari Dokubo / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Johannesburg As An International Election Observer / $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.