Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

I Overheard A Lady Saying This Please Is It Meant To Be Like This??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Overheard A Lady Saying This Please Is It Meant To Be Like This??? (932 Views)

7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . / Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife / My Boyfriend Left Me Because I Take Alcohol: Is It Meant For Guys Only? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Overheard A Lady Saying This Please Is It Meant To Be Like This??? by fweshyboi(m): 7:18am On Dec 14, 2013
I oveheard a lady saying she is seeing 2 guys at
the same time. That if one of guys disappoints
she still has someone to hold on to because men
are hard to trust. Do you think is a lovely thing
to do?
Re: I Overheard A Lady Saying This Please Is It Meant To Be Like This??? by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 14, 2013
I think it is a swell idea,in life, you need options, as long as she doesn't mind me keeping 5 women including her... What is good for the goose is good for the gander...
Re: I Overheard A Lady Saying This Please Is It Meant To Be Like This??? by Castos(m): 7:37am On Dec 14, 2013
That girl is not ready to marry yet, but if she is, then she might be playing the trust game. For a girl to keep two men at the same time is wildly dangerous and can tantamount to her losing both men unless one of the two loves her so much, but She'll definitely pay for that later.
Re: I Overheard A Lady Saying This Please Is It Meant To Be Like This??? by fweshyboi(m): 7:37am On Dec 14, 2013
njokusboy: I think it is a swell idea,in life, you need options, as long as she doesn't mind me keeping 5 women including her... What is good for the goose is good for the gander...

Heheheh see this dude oo
Re: I Overheard A Lady Saying This Please Is It Meant To Be Like This??? by unmask: 7:47am On Dec 14, 2013
Never put all your eggs in one basket..... That is why I would forever be disciples of #kingsolomon, #kingdavid and #babafela
Re: I Overheard A Lady Saying This Please Is It Meant To Be Like This??? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:28am On Dec 14, 2013
There's nuttin funny in that attitude. i love it wen a girl does that. Dem no born her papa well to hold me down or question my honesty! Me wey be natural born cheater before...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day: Nicki Minaj Shared Her Christmas Photos / How Can I Stop Luvin My Girl?? / Does Your Man Have A Good Sense Of Humour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.