Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

How Can I Stop Luvin My Girl?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Stop Luvin My Girl?? (931 Views)

My Girl's Right Labia Minoria Is Longer Than The Left One. Help!! / How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? / How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? (2) (3) (4)

How Can I Stop Luvin My Girl?? by CallMeFemi(m): 12:23am On Jan 09, 2014
I'm so much in love with this lady... She's beautiful, smart, great sense of humor... Almost perfect... But I don't seem to understand her... She makes me feel unwanted...
(well if she really does love me...she's not showing it) nd I aint down for that shiii angry
And life is too short to start loving the wrong ppl....

Pls I need an advice on how I can stop lovin her...
Each time I try its like I'm fighting a lost battle...

...I'm too fine to settle for less... Pls help sad
Re: How Can I Stop Luvin My Girl?? by Nobody: 1:17am On Jan 09, 2014
Tell us she has eaten you up to stupor, now you're broke you want to quit. #smart girl she is#
Re: How Can I Stop Luvin My Girl?? by freecharles(m): 1:30am On Jan 09, 2014
too fine..joker ;Dtoo fine..joker
Re: How Can I Stop Luvin My Girl?? by Nobody: 1:35am On Jan 09, 2014
Just keep on loving her, you will eventually fall out of love. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin She haven't done her worst yet. grin
Re: How Can I Stop Luvin My Girl?? by dareh85: 9:58am On Jan 09, 2014
Can l get ur luver no pls
Re: How Can I Stop Luvin My Girl?? by dareh85: 10:00am On Jan 09, 2014
Can I get ur luver no pls and help me send it to dis mobile no 08149514511
Re: How Can I Stop Luvin My Girl?? by DKJaleel: 2:40pm On Jan 09, 2014
CallMeFemi: I'm so much in love with this lady... She's beautiful, smart, great sense of humor... Almost perfect... But I don't seem to understand her... She makes me feel unwanted...
(well if she really does love me...she's not showing it) nd I aint down for that shiii angry

Re: How Can I Stop Luvin My Girl?? by DKJaleel: 2:41pm On Jan 09, 2014
CallMeFemi: I'm so much in love with this lady... She's beautiful, smart, great sense of humor... Almost perfect... But I don't seem to understand her... She makes me feel unwanted...

do something that will make her shout thief or rapist on you in public....that will do just fine..
Re: How Can I Stop Luvin My Girl?? by CallMeFemi(m): 9:33pm On Jan 09, 2014
Go_n_Die: Tell us she has eaten you up to stupor, now you're broke you want to quit. #smart girl she is#

yu can say waheva yu like....IDGAF
I know the truth... Even if I say it yall won't believe so... There's no use!!

rokiatu: Just keep on loving her, you will eventually fall out of love. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin She haven't done her worst yet. grin

Well I think I'll just go back to my old HitandRun sef!!
E no go better cupid!!

CONFUSE- Pls Advice Needed / Must Read.....true Life Story / Man-enough: Can It Be Determine Only By Sexual Intercourse??