Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,368 members, 7,850,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:54 PM

Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? (6297 Views)

Jonathan Was Inexperienced, Not Incompetent - Babangida / New Lagos Governor Ambode Incompetent - The Economist / GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 14, 2013
Igbos are commerce personified, these are core traders and producers. Guess who will be the highest beneficiaries of the Economy once private owners push the megawatts up ? Igbos! These are people who without Oil blocs and wells can boast of a millionaire per family.

GEJ has done more to the Igbos than any other President of Nigeria - Death or Alive.

GEJ too muchee for Igbos.
Re: Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? by POPEII: 4:13pm On Dec 14, 2013
^^ dude stop this, are you cursed?
Re: Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 14, 2013
I am smelling Eko Ilee, the incarnate pig now called Agbameta, the LASTMA official, and stunch Yoruba tribalist on an Igbo thread.

What is he phucking doing here ? He wants to come and tell the Igbos that GEJ hasnt done enough for them ? Yes, we already know that. He will do more, afterall, within 3 yrs, he has done more for Igbos than any other President in the past 50 something years.

Real Igbos Love GEJ, any other trait dont matter.

1 Like

Re: Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? by POPEII: 4:14pm On Dec 14, 2013
citizenY:

Wher is your faith? This is not the right attitude!!!!
I only have Faith in God and the Catholic church, besides the presidency is not a do or die affair.
Re: Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? by agbameta: 4:15pm On Dec 14, 2013
phantom: sorry not entertaining dregs today.try tomorrow.

Thanks for that good and quick decision because I have more from where that came from...
Re: Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? by agbameta: 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2013
Billyonaire: [s]I am smelling Eko Ilee, the incarnate pig now called Agbameta, the LASTMA official, and stunch Yoruba tribalist on an Igbo thread.

What is he phucking doing here ? He wants to come and tell the Igbos that GEJ hasnt done enough for them ? Yes, we already know that. He will do more, afterall, within 3 yrs, he has done more for Igbos than any other President in the past 50 something years.

Real Igbos Love GEJ, any other trait dont matter.[/s]

This is Nairaland.com, not ibo.com. Now please get lost, I'm not into smelling ignorant billygoats..

3 Likes

Re: Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2013
POPE II: ^^ dude stop this, are you cursed?
Not at all. All I know for sure is, if GEJ is in Aso Rock till 2019, Igbos will be the richest Tribe in Nigeria, because GEJ will make sure all shipments go to Onitsha via River Niger which has already been awarded to Julius Berger.

Guess who are the major importers in the whole of Nigeria ? Igbos

And when the whole containers berth at Onitsha, then Apapa will be a ghost Town.

That will mean the birth of Biafra. Shipments at Onitsha and Deep Sea Port at Akwa Ibom, International Airport at Enugu and Lagos will be living in past Glory..

You asked for it, you get it. GEJ 2019 means liberation of Biafrans.

1 Like

Re: Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? by phantom(m): 4:22pm On Dec 14, 2013
POPE II: ^^ dude stop this, are you cursed?
** falls from mtn mast laughing**
Re: Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 14, 2013
agbameta:

This is Nairaland.com, not ibo.com. Now please get lost, I'm not into smelling ignorant billygoats..
Thats the point, Nairaland.com, Yes, just like the 45% Biafran Lagosians invaded Lagos and took over 67% of the assets of Lagos. We are invading Nairaland and taking it over.

You gave us a voice, and we sound louder than you. You asked for it, you get it.

This is Billyonaire, although not, Igbo...my grandparents are. And Igbo DNA is part of me. Every household in Biafra has a millionaire.

Ponder on this:

Enugu, Onitsha, Aba, Uyo, Calabar, Owerri <<============>> Lagos, Lagos, Lagos, Lagos.

Biafran Lagosians own more towns than the SW with just Lagos , and guess what ? 45% Biafran Lagosians also own 67% of the assets of Lagos

Eko Ni Gbaje ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? by agbameta: 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2013
Billyonaire: Not at all. All I know for sure is, if GEJ is in Aso Rock till 2019, Igbos will be the richest Tribe in Nigeria, because GEJ will make sure all shipments go to Onitsha via River Niger which has already been awarded to Julius Berger.

And when the whole containers berth at Onitsha, then Apapa will be a ghost Town.

That will mean the birth of Biafra. Shipments at Onitsha and Deep Sea Port at Akwa Ibom, International Airport at Enugu and Lagos will be living in past Glory..

lmao....

1 Like

Re: Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? by phantom(m): 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2013
Billyonaire: Not at all. All I know for sure is, if GEJ is in Aso Rock till 2019, Igbos will be the richest Tribe in Nigeria, because GEJ will make sure all shipments go to Onitsha via River Niger which has already been awarded to Julius Berger.

smh.....GEJ is now your lord and personal saviour abi?
Re: Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2013
agbameta:

lmao....
Yes, you are short of words, its black and white.
Re: Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? by agbameta: 4:26pm On Dec 14, 2013
Billyonaire: Thats the point, Nairaland.com, Yes, just like the 45% Biafran Lagosians invaded Lagos and took over 67% of the assets of Lagos. We are invading Nairaland and taking it over.

You gave us a voice, and we sound louder than you. You asked for it, you get it.

This is Billyonaire, although not, Igbo...my grandparents are. And Igbo DNA is part of me. Every household in Biafra has a millionaire.

Ponder on this:

Enugu, Onitsha, Aba, Uyo, Calabar, Owerri <<============>> Lagos, Lagos, Lagos, Lagos.

Biafran Lagosians own more towns than the SW with just Lagos , and guess what ? 45% Biafran Lagosians also own 67% of the assets of Lagos

Eko Ni Gbaje ooooo

Even in serious threads, we do need and enjoy a little comedy relief by comedians and jesters like you every now and then.

3 Likes

Re: Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 14, 2013
phantom: smh.....GEJ is now your lord and personal saviour abi?

Not really, GEJ is just one of the messiahs. We have more of Jonathans, warming up. By 2017, we will NOT renew the OML and OPL, the Oil blocs will be redistributed. Imagine the Igbos without free money from Oil. then ponder what will happen, if a people that currently ships in 90% of the containers now have access to Oil Wells.

Imagine that, Just Imagine what will happen.

GEJ is a Liahona for the Igbo people.

1 Like

Re: Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? by phantom(m): 4:30pm On Dec 14, 2013
Billyonaire:

Not really, GEJ is just one of the messiahs. We have more of Jonathans, warming up. By 2017, we will NOT renew the OML and OPL, the Oil blocs will be redistributed. Imagine the Igbos without free money from Oil. then ponder what will happen, if a people that currently ships in 90% of the containers now have access to Oil Wells.

Imagine that, Just Imagine what will happen.

GEJ is a Liahona for the Igbo people.
gringringrin...comedian!
Re: Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 14, 2013
agbameta:

Even in serious threads, we do need and enjoy a little comedy relief by comedians and jesters like you every now and then.
Surrender, cos you have no say. When Billyonaire enters warfare, Victory is assured.

You asked for it, you got it. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan "Azikiwe". Blood is thicker than water.
Re: Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 14, 2013
phantom: gringringrin...comedian!
Thanks for the compliment. Does Phantom mean Ghost ? Oh Yes. There you are. Ghost and laughter. Scares me.
Re: Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? by POPEII: 4:32pm On Dec 14, 2013

Listen, do you know why Gej was forced to sack the census bureau guy ? : too much noise.
We must learn to keep our calm and stop behaving like kids in a candy store .
Jona is the president of the whole country and he got elected by non Igbo too, how do you think they will feel if his presidency is only about igbos? nd you throw it at their faces? Igbo have been unfairly treated by the,past administrations 100% true however we shouldn't rush and precipitate everything there's no way we can undo all the wrongs the,past administrations did in one or two mandates , let Gej work in silence, we must support him without boasting or empty chest beating, there's still a lot to do in the Eastern region and fixing our region/giving us back we deserve can not b achieved with everyone against us okay?

BTW Gej must swear on the bible that he will deliver the bridge
Re: Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 14, 2013
POPE II:
Listen, do you know why Gej was forced to sack the census bureau guy ? : too much noise.
Jona is the president of the whole country and he got elected by non Igbo too, how do you think they will feel if his presidency is only about igbos? nd you throw it at their faces? Igbo have been unfairly treated by the,past administrations 100% true however we shouldn't rush and precipitate everything there's no way we can undo all the wrongs the,past administrations did in one or two mandates , let Gej work in silence, we must support him without boasting or empty chest beating, there's still a lot to do in the Eastern region and fixing our region/giving us back we deserve can not b achieved with everyone against us okay?

Whats the subject of the thread ? Whats the purpose of the thread. To spite the Igbos against Jonathan ? Oh Yes. But now, GEJ is winning accolades instead of being chastised. Aim defeated.

1 Like

Re: Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? by POPEII: 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2013
^ learn to keep your poise and calm. And Igbo are not Gej's slaves we must benefit from his administration grin grin cool
Re: Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 14, 2013
Let me give you nematodes 20 minutes to recover from the mortal combat, then I shall return for second round.

Jesus, Haters gonna hate. But I do know that when you are at the top, losers on the floor will always attempt to pull you down. Takes a good stampede to match their heads.

Satans.

1 Like

Re: Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 14, 2013
POPE II: ^ learn to keep your poise and calm. And Igbo are not Gej's slaves we must benefit from his administration grin grin cool
Igbos have benefited from GEJ administration than in any administration since the Biafran War. Yes, I make bold to say that. The Igbo people that matter know this fact. For the first time Igbo man is the Chief of Army Staff. For the first time, Igbo land has International Airport. For the first time, Oh my oh my, do I need to remind you all the goodness of Fresh Air to Igbos ? I do not have to, cos you are an hypocrite.
Re: Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? by joeyfire(m): 4:40pm On Dec 14, 2013
Who banned Eko Ile? Which one be agbameta abeg.

Gej doesn't hate us but his administration is playing politics with development in the south east.

Prime evidence is the second niger bridge story which I regard as a freaking insult.

Someone who knows him should remind him that 2015 don dey reach. He better shape up or lose the faith of his second most reliable power base
Re: Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? by POPEII: 4:42pm On Dec 14, 2013
Billyonaire: Igbos have benefited from GEJ administration than in any administration since the Biafran War. Yes, I make bold to say that. The Igbo people that matter know this fact. For the first time Igbo man is the Chief of Army Staff. For the first time, Igbo land has International Airport. For the first time, Oh my oh my, do I need to remind you all the goodness of Fresh Air to Igbos ? I do not have to, cos you are an hypocrite.
hypocrite? You are demented undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? by POPEII: 4:45pm On Dec 14, 2013
What does the average Igbo gain from ihejerika? Are u mad * we want the 2nd Niger bridge and restoration of the,old one ,we want roads etc
Re: Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? by phantom(m): 4:45pm On Dec 14, 2013
POPE II:

the same thing achebe complained of. No tact whatsoever angry

1 Like

Re: Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? by FreeGlobe(f): 4:51pm On Dec 14, 2013
Billyonaire: Thats the point, Nairaland.com, Yes, just like the 45% Biafran Lagosians invaded Lagos and took over 67% of the assets of Lagos. We are invading Nairaland and taking it over.

Ponder on this:

Eko Ni Gbaje ooooo
Hahaha, @Lagos, Lagos, Lagos, Lagos. grin grin Even the deranged Eko ile who carries Lagos on his head 24/7 is from oshun state.
Re: Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 14, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Hahaha, @Lagos, Lagos, Lagos, Lagos. grin grin Even the deranged Eko ile who carries Lagos on his head 24/7 is from oshun state.

Dont mind the hypocrite. Imagine this scenerio: Someone from Osun State, that's a tenant in Lagos, considers himself more Lagosian than someone from Owerri with 10 houses in Lagos. Is that not bias, parochial and tribal ?
Re: Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 14, 2013
POPE II: hypocrite? You are demented undecided
No, I am not demented, but you are a hypocrite. These are uncouth facts. Cold facts. Hard facts that scare the living day light out of you. Go to Young Shall Grow Motors. I learnt that average of 20 Biafrans come to Lagos daily and 15 of them come to Stay, permanently. Yes, these are natural hurstlers, they will come here, and in 3 years they make it and build 3 mansions in the East and 30 in Lagos. Its not a bad idea. Cos they own 100% of Biafra and need to own more than 67% of Lagos. Its a game plan. its called Invasion. Ask PSquare about the meaning of Invasion.

1 Like

Re: Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? by pazienza(m): 5:16pm On Dec 14, 2013
POPE II:
Gbam .
However those officials should stop being noisy and work for the empowerment of igbo and our region in silence. Look what the dude @ the census office did .

I swear, the dude messed up big time. But those Igbo officials are not working for empowerment of Igboland, far from that. They are just working at creating equity, once Equity reigns, Ndiigbo will thrive again.
Re: Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? by phantom(m): 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2013
Billyonaire: No, I am not demented, but you are a hypocrite. These are uncouth facts. Cold facts. Hard facts that scare the living day light out of you. Go to Young Shall Grow Motors. I learnt that average of 20 Biafrans come to Lagos daily and 15 of them come to Stay, permanently. Yes, these are natural hurstlers, they will come here, and in 3 years they make it and build 3 mansions in the East and 30 in Lagos. Its not a bad idea. Cos they own 100% of Biafra and need to own more than 67% of Lagos. Its a game plan. its called Invasion. Ask PSquare about the meaning of Invasion.
lol
Re: Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? by POPEII: 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2013
Billyonaire: No, I am not demented, but you are a hypocrite. These are uncouth facts. Cold facts. Hard facts that scare the living day light out of you. Go to Young Shall Grow Motors. I learnt that average of 20 Biafrans come to Lagos daily and 15 of them come to Stay, permanently. Yes, these are natural hurstlers, they will come here, and in 3 years they make it and build 3 mansions in the East and 30 in Lagos. Its not a bad idea. Cos they own 100% of Biafra and need to own more than 67% of Lagos. Its a game plan. its called Invasion. Ask PSquare about the meaning of Invasion.
Are you drunk? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths / Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana / Diesel Landing Cost Rises To N336.45/Litre, Say Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.