Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Best Gift Ur Lover Has Ever Given You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Gift Ur Lover Has Ever Given You (545 Views)

What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] / Guys Have Ur Girlfriends Given You This Look Before / Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Gift Ur Lover Has Ever Given You by fijiano202(m): 11:12am On Dec 14, 2013
To some it may be money,gold or cars,some guys/girls even build houses,some take u on trips etc i believe everyone has receive a special gift thats would forever remain in ur heart.Let me start with mine,the best gift have ever receive may sound funny and silly but its true,My best gift till today is my ex-Girlfriend V,this may sound ridiculous but its the best have recieved.It was on my bday nov 18 over a decade ago she told me buying gifts would last a while or got spoilt but the best gift she could give share with me was her everything,she loved me so much and wants to spend her now and forever with me,i was so confused and amazed cos i didnt even think of it or forced/instigated her in anyway,it still amazing till now why and what made her take that decision but after some months nature took it cause,no matter how much u loved or wanna be together when God wants u to spilt it happens.feel free to share ur amazing gift stories NOTE-V Means Virginity
Re: Best Gift Ur Lover Has Ever Given You by ibkonekt(m): 10:55am On Dec 17, 2013
Booked
Re: Best Gift Ur Lover Has Ever Given You by StChristina(f): 11:34am On Dec 17, 2013
Guy u gt luck o. Ma ex was a loser! Na all tlk no show. He doesn't always hv money. For 6yrs....n still forming boss! I dumped his sori ass. I learnt a grt lesson sha.....nt dt 'm a gold digger bt i c'nt just count d gifts hv given him all tru d relationship. Will neva fall mugu again!!!
Re: Best Gift Ur Lover Has Ever Given You by fijiano202(m): 4:25pm On Dec 17, 2013
St Christina: Guy u gt luck o. Ma ex was a loser! Na all tlk no show. He doesn't always hv money. For 6yrs....n still forming boss! I dumped his sori ass. I learnt a grt lesson sha.....nt dt 'm a gold digger bt i c'nt just count d gifts hv given him all tru d relationship. Will neva fall mugu again!!!
ROTFLMAO d guy stingy be that,its Good u came to ur senses
Re: Best Gift Ur Lover Has Ever Given You by LaJuMe: 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2013

(1) (Reply)

The Women Gender- Who Is She? / Happy Badd Birthday / Is Online Dating Worth It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.