Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] (9346 Views)

I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) / What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? / What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] by echris246(m): 2:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
Kalifa, you are very sweet,
You took after your mother

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] by AfroKnight: 2:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
RIP to that guy in advance.

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
Orue Oshare
Re: What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] by chocolateme(f): 2:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
Hmm.. That means hospital and mortuary, he will choose one.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] by Cutehector(m): 3:07pm On Mar 03, 2016
cheesy grin

Hell hath no fury cheesy
Re: What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] by Emmatdayo(m): 3:07pm On Mar 03, 2016
chocolateme:
Hmm.. That means hospital and mortuary, he will choose one.
like say u go fit do am anything grin

4 Likes

Re: What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] by Emmatdayo(m): 3:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
see the mumu girl sef they laugh

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] by houstonia(m): 3:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
she no happy say no be her papa you talk? anything is possible in this eroding world.

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] by Skanas(m): 3:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
What if kafila replies..."u too, u straf better dan ur dad,for real" tongue tongue tongue

9 Likes

Re: What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] by pointblank247(m): 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
end time jamb question
Re: What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
The woman should tell him "you are very strong you perform like your father"

Case close

3 Likes

Re: What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] by lurlah2014(f): 4:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
SO/// MY MUMS CUP OF TEA , IF AM STILL HIS HEART RUB AND BAE

TILL THEN
Re: What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
lurlah2014:

TILL THEN

See the real definition of Omo Ale!!! You are a disgrace to God's creation

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] by teekay213(m): 6:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
lashing mother and daughther dey sweet bai.
Re: What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 03, 2016
WTF!! shocked i swear his dick will die bf him,if u knw wat i mean! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] by iamrealdeji(m): 7:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
Odunlade
Re: What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
lurlah2014:

TILL THEN
Tough love.

I like gurls like you. wink
Re: What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] by saintvc(m): 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
has he tasted dmum
Re: What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 03, 2016
Sharp guy.bleeped mother and daughter grin grin
Re: What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] by MzOnajin1(f): 9:30pm On Mar 03, 2016
There's love in sharing
Re: What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] by Dexema(m): 10:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
give him a nice handjobb with aboniki balm

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 03, 2016
Dexema:
give him a nice handjobb with aboniki balm
That would hurt right .....good cheesy
Re: What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] by Dexema(m): 10:31pm On Mar 03, 2016
QueenValerie:
That would hurt right .....good cheesy
hurt? no hurt is an understatement.
Re: What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
Dexema:
hurt? no hurt is an understatement.
Haha grin nice,nice.
Re: What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] by lurlah2014(f): 8:37am On Mar 04, 2016
you are one of the worst creation on earth, you are not meant to live among the living IWIN NIEE

WHY SHOULD MY MUM BE HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH MY LOVER ?
WHY CANT SHE LOOK FOR HER AGE MATE IF ATALL SHE WANTS TO COMMIT ADULTERY?

AND WHAT GAVE YOU THE GUTS TO CALL ME OMO ALE YOU THIS UNIDENTIFIEDF BASTARD CLAMED BY TEN THOUSAND MEN?
PLS LEARN NOT TO QUOTE ME AGAIN IF THAT YOUR BRAT MOUTH HAS BEEN LINKED WITH A DOG MOUTH #slowpoke
Masterkolinks:

Re: What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] by Ifakiland(m): 11:27am On Mar 04, 2016
its a yoruba tin, wen a gal is good, beautiful, well mannered, sexy, etc we call her omo mommy...iya e lo jo. But wen d gal is bad, a hoe, fvck like mad, we call her omo daddy....wa gba kondo tie e.
d guy dint mean he has slept with d mom...he just mean d gal is good.
Re: What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] by Kaylexzy(m): 11:33am On Mar 04, 2016
MzOnajin1:
There's love in sharing

Sharing bawo? shocked
Re: What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] by Kaylexzy(m): 11:34am On Mar 04, 2016
prettythicksme:
WTF!! shocked i swear his dick will die bf him,if u knw wat i mean! cheesy

I don't know Wat u mean, kindly explain... Tanx
Re: What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 04, 2016
Masterkolinks:

that's deep
Re: What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] by Nobody: 5:02am On Mar 05, 2016
lurlah2014:
you are one of the worst creation on earth, you are not meant to live among the living IWIN NIEE

WHY SHOULD MY MUM BE HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH MY LOVER ?
WHY CANT SHE LOOK FOR HER AGE MATE IF ATALL SHE WANTS TO COMMIT ADULTERY?

AND WHAT GAVE YOU THE GUTS TO CALL ME OMO ALE YOU THIS UNIDENTIFIEDF BASTARD CLAMED BY TEN THOUSAND MEN?
PLS LEARN NOT TO QUOTE ME AGAIN IF THAT YOUR BRAT MOUTH HAS BEEN LINKED WITH A DOG MOUTH #slowpoke

MUMU... Ur sense of humour dey pour....
I don't believe u can even think of this "WHY SHOULD MY MUM BE HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH MY LOVER ?
WHY CANT SHE LOOK FOR HER AGE MATE IF ATALL SHE WANTS TO COMMIT ADULTERY?".. U can see I was right to call u Omo Ale. A glorified bastard. And next time before u type anything again, pls try to understand d meaning and look for d right words to use from d dictionary, bitch!!!
Re: What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] by lurlah2014(f): 9:46pm On Mar 06, 2016
I have nothing to say to you cos u are one of the dead man living #dry scull dude
Masterkolinks:

MUMU... Ur sense of humour dey pour....
I don't believe u can even think of this "WHY SHOULD MY MUM BE HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH MY LOVER ?
WHY CANT SHE LOOK FOR HER AGE MATE IF ATALL SHE WANTS TO COMMIT ADULTERY?".. U can see I was right to call u Omo Ale. A glorified bastard. And next time before u type anything again, pls try to understand d meaning and look for d right words to use from d dictionary, bitch!!!
Re: What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
lurlah2014:
I have nothing to say to you cos u are one of the dead man living #dry scull dude

If I'm a dead man living, I'm still better than u (if u call urself a living being) bkos u re just living with dead cerebrum in that ur big head that is as wide as ur pussy. Abeg gerrarahere and go sleep, and if u no wan sleep, go suck ur father's dick.. Bitch!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Long Should Good Sex Last - Photo / [deleted] / See What Having Sex Everyday Can Cause.. A Must See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.