Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Watch Out For Scammers At Shoprite (ikeja) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Watch Out For Scammers At Shoprite (ikeja) (27905 Views)

Breaking News: Shoprite Ikeja Sealed !!! / Shoprite Ibadan Imports Banana And Watermelon From Ghana And SA / 10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch Out For Scammers At Shoprite (ikeja) by jeffizy(m): 3:35pm On Dec 15, 2013
Olugbenger: Op, you are wicked for exposing this. You are spoiling some poor folks source of income even when you claim to be very rich. embarassed embarassed
Dude, if I were to know you in real life, I will be so ashamed to associate myself with you.
You and the cashier are the reason why Nigeria will have a hard time getting her good name back.
You are a let down.
No shame, no integrity.
You suck!

3 Likes

Re: Watch Out For Scammers At Shoprite (ikeja) by gogodaye(m): 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2013
Reading through some of the posts from female NLs positively show that the perpetrators of criminal activities cut across the divide. Employers make the mistake of having females man their tellers whilst mistakenly holding the view that they are less likely to pick the till (How wrong they are by their assumptions).
With the massive support of our female folks for this vice, I see why morality wise, we are in the wilderness. Naija mothers now teach their kids to learn to steal from the cradle.....

1 Like

Re: Watch Out For Scammers At Shoprite (ikeja) by andyanders: 3:37pm On Dec 15, 2013
Olugbenger: Op, you are wicked for exposing this. You are spoiling some poor folks source of income even when you claim to be very rich. embarassed embarassed

Too bad for your comment here.This shows that you too is a fraudster. How can you say OP is exposing someone's source of income. By the cashiers action, is that a real source of enriching herself?

1 Like

Re: Watch Out For Scammers At Shoprite (ikeja) by IleIfe2(m): 3:38pm On Dec 15, 2013

Is she working for free? Don't they pay her salary? What the hell are you saying?!!!

1 Like

Re: Watch Out For Scammers At Shoprite (ikeja) by niceeric(m): 3:39pm On Dec 15, 2013
LankyBrosMedia: You bought non alcoholic beer? I didn't know they exist.
They are called 'Holy Beers' grin
Re: Watch Out For Scammers At Shoprite (ikeja) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2013
tony9k:

You may wish to note that the majority of people have condemned the action of the cashier. Arcbabe appears to be the major proponent of 'stealing from your employer is okay'. The consolation is that most people are disgusted with her position; with some even insinuating that she must be be playing devil's advocate just for fun since they cannot believe that she is being serious.
my friends on nairaland knows when am serious oh! cheesy
Re: Watch Out For Scammers At Shoprite (ikeja) by andyanders: 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2013
If you go to filling stations here in Nigeria, most ladies who serve as the attendants are pure robbers.Never look at their faces when dispensing fuel to your car. They will be cheating you and same time smiling to kill you.
Employing ladies now in Nigeria is a real problem. My wife opened a big supermarket and employed a female sales girl she now started looking too beautiful to her class and I asked my wife to take stock and behold, the lady had already taken over 1 million naira and we put up a trap and she was caught. She normally have someone that comes to the store and she hands over some items and money to the guy and her family members when nobody was with her and I secretly installed a hidden camera and it caught and recorded all what she was doing and she was arrested and dismissed.
Re: Watch Out For Scammers At Shoprite (ikeja) by TunjiMsp: 3:45pm On Dec 15, 2013
The cashier only gave that excuse to get away with her fraud, I can you authoritatively that no supermarket allows a product to be sold without entering it into the system, product without bar code are usually sold with manually generated code, so next time a cashier gives you a flimsy excuse , please feel free to report to the floor manager.

2 Likes

Re: Watch Out For Scammers At Shoprite (ikeja) by tokunbobo(m): 3:45pm On Dec 15, 2013

@Olugbenger I am very disappointment that you made such comment and because of people like you Nigeria is still in this mess of corruption. Somebody is stealing and hence scamming both the shop owner and the buyer and you are calling the buyer a wicked man for exposing a theif. I am convinced that you are also a theif and you will also be stealing from your employer. You better change

1 Like

Re: Watch Out For Scammers At Shoprite (ikeja) by kenyarttar: 3:48pm On Dec 15, 2013
arcbabe: you get work? keep going through my post na. IDIOT tongue

Christmas clearance sales, Christmas clearance sales

25 year old Mina aka arcbabe is a lazy, thieving young lady who's ready to give it up to the highest bidder, aged between 28 and 35.

She used to work as a cashier but was sacked when she got busted stealing so needs a well to do guy to support her.

If interested and you fit the bill get in touch on 07030727917 or via bb 25BC6FB0

7 Likes

Re: Watch Out For Scammers At Shoprite (ikeja) by mimicue(f): 3:48pm On Dec 15, 2013
andyanders: If you go the filling stations here in Nigeria, most ladies who serve as the attendants are pure robbers.Never look at their faces when dispensing fuel to your car. They will be cheating you and same time smiling to kill you.
Employing ladies now in Nigeria is a real problem. My wife opened a big supermarket and employed a female sales girl she now started looking too beautiful to her class and I asked my wife to take stock and behold, the lady had already taken over 1 million naira and we put up a trap and she was caught. She normally has someone that comes to the store and she hands over some items and money to the guy and her family members when nobody was with her and I secretly installed a hidden camera and it caught and recorded all what she was doing and she was arrested and dismissed.

The alsame thing that happened to your wife happened to my mum..they are out to run people down
Re: Watch Out For Scammers At Shoprite (ikeja) by Beesluv: 3:50pm On Dec 15, 2013
mimicue:

Your case is in church undecided undecided

Its better
Re: Watch Out For Scammers At Shoprite (ikeja) by andyanders: 3:52pm On Dec 15, 2013
Tunji Msp: The cashier only gave that excuse to get away with her fraud, I can you authoritatively that no supermarket allows a product to be sold without entering it into the system, product without bar code are usually sold with manually generated code, so next time a cashier gives you a flimsy excuse , please feel free to report to the floor manager.

It could be that the floor manager is involved.
Re: Watch Out For Scammers At Shoprite (ikeja) by Beesluv: 3:53pm On Dec 15, 2013
mimicue:

Lol seriously I pray one day she opens a shop for business and her workers scam her and she falls into loss after all no one can change Nigeria its from our forefathers(like she said)

If she's being scammed, she will still come to nairaland to lament. SMH
Re: Watch Out For Scammers At Shoprite (ikeja) by andyanders: 3:55pm On Dec 15, 2013
kenyarttar:

25 year old Mina aka arcbabe is a lazy, thieving young lady who's ready to give it up to the highest bidder, aged between 28 and 35.

She used to work as a cashier but was sacked when she got busted stealing so needs a well to do guy to support her.

If interested and you fit the bill get in touch on 07030727917 or via bb 25BC6FB0

Do you know what you are doing is bad? How come you just put a pix of maybe an innocent lady with such caption? If she is not what you advertised her for, your life will be miserable.

1 Like

Re: Watch Out For Scammers At Shoprite (ikeja) by Gdjay(m): 4:00pm On Dec 15, 2013
Nadia_SA1: Cheiiii the letter is too long to read

Can I get a summary please

Basically, what happened is this, shoprite staff are behaving like Goodluck, NNPC, The Aviation Minister... U get?
Re: Watch Out For Scammers At Shoprite (ikeja) by Gdjay(m): 4:00pm On Dec 15, 2013
Nadia_SA1: Cheiiii the letter is too long to read

Can I get a summary please

Basically, what happened is this, shoprite staff are behaving like Goodluck, NNPC, The Aviation Minister... U get?

2 Likes

Re: Watch Out For Scammers At Shoprite (ikeja) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 15, 2013
kenyarttar:

you are a mad dog
Re: Watch Out For Scammers At Shoprite (ikeja) by Ayab1203(f): 4:08pm On Dec 15, 2013
arcbabe: Am off to the kitchen because my boo needs to eat cheesy You people should stay here and be deliberating on what cashiers do since you don't have work to do. Msheeew tongue

Yea ! Omo odo hurry up and go and cook for him! I see my prayer is coming to pass so fast. Upon all ur sweating and servanticus/housegirlism, wen u dey do, he no fit make u honourable wife! U neva start . Go and cook joor! Sweat well well , make the bobo fresh and fly for the next welbred lady. U will be a classic example of d evil of dishonesty!

4 Likes

Re: Watch Out For Scammers At Shoprite (ikeja) by jeffizy(m): 4:10pm On Dec 15, 2013
arcbabe: some will have little change remaining and they will be waiting to collect it. cheesy
If this is right to you, better change your orientation.
He who is not trustworthy in little things can never be trusted with bigger things.
So, just because the 'change' is little, then he should forgo it?

As a woman, you are quite distasteful .

1 Like

Re: Watch Out For Scammers At Shoprite (ikeja) by Olugbenger(m): 4:12pm On Dec 15, 2013
The folks quoting me should STFU. angry

Do i have to state it's a joke?

grin grin grin
Re: Watch Out For Scammers At Shoprite (ikeja) by Beesluv: 4:13pm On Dec 15, 2013
arcbabe: you need a first class in MUMULOGY

FUTURE ARMED ROBBER. Mtchhhhheeew
Re: Watch Out For Scammers At Shoprite (ikeja) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 15, 2013
jeffizy: If this is right to you, better change your orientation.
He who is not trustworthy in little things can never be trusted with bigger things.
So, just because the 'change' is little, then he should forgo it?

As a woman, you are quite distasteful .
Abeg pack well joor! Are you high,mad,sick or you just fuvcking stupid? Go and hug transformer if my comment is getting you upset.
Re: Watch Out For Scammers At Shoprite (ikeja) by Olugbenger(m): 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2013
jeffizy: Dude, if I were to know you in real life, I will be so ashamed to associate myself with you.
You and the salesgirl are the reason why Nigeria will have a hard time getting her good name back.
You are a let down.
No shame, no integrity.
You suck!
andyanders:

Too bad for your comment here.This shows that you too is a fraudster. How can you say OP is exposing someone's source of income. By the cashiers action, is that a real source of her enriching herself?
tokunbobo:

@Olugbenger I am very disappointment that you made such comment and because of people like you Nigeria is still in this mess of corruption. Somebody is stealing and hence scamming both the shop owner and the buyer and you are calling the buyer a wicked man for exposing a theif. I am convinced that you are also a theif and you will also be stealing from your employer. You better change
Ile-Ife:

Is she working for free? Don't they pay her salary? What the hell are you saying?!!!

Keep it coming pls

grin grin grin
Re: Watch Out For Scammers At Shoprite (ikeja) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2013
Beesluv:

FUTURE ARMED ROBBER. Mtchhhhheeew
there's only one word for you! Go and die in oshiomole's voice tongue
Re: Watch Out For Scammers At Shoprite (ikeja) by donodion(m): 4:19pm On Dec 15, 2013
kenyarttar:

arcbabe i hope you finally found that mugu (like you wished on May 19 2013) to take care of your thieving lazy ass.

grin grin Thats the business she opened wink wink wink you know what i mean...red light district, with all those short girls showing of their hairy arses grin grin grin
Re: Watch Out For Scammers At Shoprite (ikeja) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 15, 2013
Ayab1203:

Yea ! Omo odo hurry up and go and cook for him! I see my prayer is coming to pass so fast. Upon all ur sweating and servanticus/housegirlism, wen u dey do, he no fit make u honourable wife! U neva start . Go and cook joor! Sweat well well , make the bobo fresh and fly for the next welbred lady. U will be a classic example of d evil of dishonesty!
see who is talking as if you don't do more housegirlism for your boo! Abeg tell me something else joor undecided
Re: Watch Out For Scammers At Shoprite (ikeja) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 15, 2013
donodion:
grin grin Thats the business she opened wink wink wink you know what i mean...red light district, with all those short girls showing of their hairy arses grin grin grin
you think it's funny? Msheeew Stop derailing this thread undecided
Re: Watch Out For Scammers At Shoprite (ikeja) by Beesluv: 4:27pm On Dec 15, 2013
kenyarttar:

Hmmmm, nice biography
Re: Watch Out For Scammers At Shoprite (ikeja) by donodion(m): 4:28pm On Dec 15, 2013
arcbabe: you think it's funny? Msheeew Stop derailing this thread undecided
grin ; grin Young girl,if i were you, i would jeje go delete all that post that has put you in hot soup.See as people are investigating you and posting your profiles shocked shocked shocked You should have left this forum for today quietly and never return to this thread. grin grin grin
Re: Watch Out For Scammers At Shoprite (ikeja) by donodion(m): 4:30pm On Dec 15, 2013
Beesluv:

Hmmmm, nice biography
grin grin More like bio-data of a criminal record. grin grin.She doesnt know this cold stay for ages to come.
Re: Watch Out For Scammers At Shoprite (ikeja) by Decryptor(m): 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2013
As far as it is Shoprite and i end up not being checked and found out by the security post, it is ok! These South African investors, MTN, DSTV are scamming us already! Allow the cashiers at shoprite to steal from them. Shoprite is the one at the recieving end

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Uber May Just Have Presented Nigerian Banks With A Sweet Deal / 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich In 2018 / Tony Elumelu Yoga Workout (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.