Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary - Religion (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary (52269 Views)

Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! / On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- / Did Blessed Virgin Mary Have Other Children After Jesus Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by JENMAUCY(f): 7:21pm On May 09, 2015
mossy:
..EXODUS20:4 Should really solve your problem of ignorance and please share wit others to save them..Catholics!!!..read your bible 4yourselves and dont just follow the *blind crowd..GOD DELIVER THE Catholic church..
must you use insultive words? Is that how the first disciples spread the gospel? My dear that you and I disagree on something does not make me blind,nor the whole of catholics blind. Its our differences that makes us unique. You must not agree with me,but that does not make you unreasonable. 6+3=9,likewise 5+4 ,8+1,7+2.
Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by tabontabon: 2:35am On Oct 15, 2015
In One Word According To You Mary Was MISYARNING.You Didnot Read It That She Was Filled With The Spirit Before Uttering Those Words? What Is The Significance Of Jesus' Words To Mary And John At The Cross. "mother Behold Your Son...."
You Guys Have A Way Of Dogding Bullets!
fijiano202:
shut up,God didnt tell mary that,mary Sang that,that was a song by Mary
Re: Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary by folamart2(f): 1:11am On Jul 13, 2016
Macelliot:
People kept saying that, 'Catholics are worshipping Virgin Mary,' but I wants to prove them wrong.
* Firstly, we 'Catholics' are not worshipping Virgin mary, but instead, honouring her.
* Secondly, the holy bible made us to know in Luke 1:26-31 that the Arch-angel Gabriel visited Virgin Mary and greeted her saying, "you are full of grace, the Lord is with you, blessed are you among women and blessed in the fruit of your womb, Jesus." Please, which woman again in this world can an Angel greet with such respect. Angel Gabriel honoured Mary, because He delivered the message from GOD. so who are you not to honour her? Are you greater than an Angel of GOD?
* Can Jesus Christ dwell in an unholy body? No ofcourse! She(Mary) is the only woman whom GOD has choosen.
* In Revelation 12:1-18, there was a woman who was clothed by the Sun, the moon under her feet and twelve star as a crown. She was about to deliver a Son and the pain at child birth made her cry. There appeared a dragon, who wanted to kill her, but fail. At that time the Archangel Michael fought the dragon and defeat the it. What I wanted to bring out here is that during the birth of Jesus Christ. King Herod wanted to kill Jesus by killing all the children atleast 2yrs, thinking He kill Jesus, but He failed.
* Last, but not the least. Blessed Virgin Mary was Clothed by the Sun, the moon as foot-mat and 12 stars as crown. Waoh! That's great! Anybody that condems Catholics by saying we are worshipping Mary is so jealous, [s]because no woman in that person's generations or generations to come, even grand, great, great-great-great-great-great-great-grand mother of that person combined together[/s] is as great as Blessed Virgin Mary.
We 'Catholics.' Our doctrines lies on mysterious teachings.' where ignorance, fools, pharisees and sadducees people can never understand. JESUS CHRIST teaches in parable, even His diciple couldn't understand Him, unless He explains it like ABC. So that is how Catholics are. You will keep on condeming Catholics until you know their mysterious teachings, then you will understand clearly. Thanks.

Uncle..nice write up...good defence...abeg show me WHR we were instructed to honour Mary in d bible ooo cus I no see am....anoda tin...u dey ask if we re better dan angels....abeg...u no dey read ur bible....bible Neva compared us to angels...we re joint heirs wv Christ not angels....avnt u read ye are gods....we re more dan angels once u give ur life to Christ...angels watch ova us and d likes...can ur superior be watching and standn guard over u....e b like say u no know ur right ooo...read ur bible well...as ur for ur honouring Mary....I pray God opens ur eyes.....did u hear wat Jesus sed wen dey sed his mother and his brethren were looking for him....he motioned to his disciples and his followers say dis is my mother and brethren ......Mary has fulfilled her purpose and she is indeed a favoured woman....won't say more dan dat.....jus take ur time to allow d holyspirit to teach u and not ur doctrine den u will see d light...bless u...dnt mind my pidgin oo...lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Leave Any Church That Speaks In Tongues(gibberish) / Reverend Father Dances With Masquerade At St Paul's Feast In Anambra (photos) / Hilarious Nigerian Church Posters (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.