Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Could This Be Tagged As Genuine Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be Tagged As Genuine Love? (2693 Views)

Does True And Genuine Love Really Exist ? / How Do I Know A True And Genuine Love If I Found One? / To Me, Genuine Love Is Blind. Share Your View (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be Tagged As Genuine Love? by Yemlizzy(f): 11:51pm On Dec 14, 2013
Just like the popular adage that says "actions speaks louder than words" lets air our views on this life threatening issue.
To all the aspiring fathers and mothers in the house,the already established parents, single men and ladies,undergraduates and youths can you walk down the aisle with a lady whom is your potential wife but has no prospects of becoming a mother because she lost her womb in a surgery to save her life as it posed a huge risk to her survival. You both crazy about each other and believe in miracles and promise to stand by each other till death do you part. Whats your stand on this?

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be Tagged As Genuine Love? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 14, 2013
Arrange for adoption. Dt's all! cool

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be Tagged As Genuine Love? by Yemlizzy(f): 8:20am On Dec 15, 2013
alutacontinua: Arrange for adoption. Dt's all! cool
Hmm...You said it like it seem so normal,only very few people with strong hearts will stick to such a spouse.Talk is cheap as we sometimes dont act on what we say!

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be Tagged As Genuine Love? by Yemlizzy(f): 10:58am On Dec 15, 2013
So many life threatening issues.May God see us through.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be Tagged As Genuine Love? by shegxi(m): 11:28am On Dec 15, 2013
Dats gonna be rili tough.......bt d truth is u can neva b sure of wat ur goin to do until one is actually in such a situation.
Re: Could This Be Tagged As Genuine Love? by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 15, 2013
The earlier some people get it into their brains that marriage is not all about procreation the better for them.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be Tagged As Genuine Love? by Yemlizzy(f): 2:58pm On Dec 15, 2013
shegxi: Dats gonna be rili tough.......bt d truth is u can neva b sure of wat ur goin to do until one is actually in such a situation.
Exactly some peepz are just saying what they feel which in the long run,they might not do.No wonder they say "talk is cheap".
Its only when you find yourself in a such a difficult situation that you will be able to act based on what you facing because mere words mean nothing rather acting on what you say is the main thing.
Re: Could This Be Tagged As Genuine Love? by kadas01(m): 4:14pm On Dec 15, 2013
Yemlizzy: So many life threatening issues.May God see us through.
I say a Big AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Tagged As Genuine Love? by shegxi(m): 6:06pm On Dec 15, 2013
Yemlizzy:
Exactly some peepz are just saying what they feel which in the long run,they might not do.No wonder they say "talk is cheap".
Its only when you find yourself in a such a difficult situation that you will be able to act based on what you facing because mere words mean nothing rather acting on what you say is the main thing.

ur rite.......dats y i dn't answer hypothetic questions, its just d grace of God
Re: Could This Be Tagged As Genuine Love? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 15, 2013
Yemlizzy: Just like the popular adage that says "actions speaks louder than words" lets air our views on this life threatening issue.
To all the aspiring fathers and mothers in the house,the already established parents, single men and ladies,undergraduates and youths can you walk down the aisle with a lady whom is your potential wife but has no prospects of becoming a mother because she lost her womb in a surgery to save her life as it posed a huge risk to her survival. You both crazy about each other and believe in miracles and promise to stand by each other till death do you part. Whats your stand on this?

Hypothetical questions, you expect realistic answers, even you can't answer such realistically till you're in that present situation.
Re: Could This Be Tagged As Genuine Love? by ITbomb(m): 7:40pm On Dec 15, 2013
tpacalipse: The earlier some people get it into their brains that marriage is not all about procreation the better for them.
Sir , the joy and expectations of every Nigerian marriage is to be fruitful .
But for someone I know we can achieve a lot together , I can go ahead and agree for an adoption
Re: Could This Be Tagged As Genuine Love? by Yemlizzy(f): 9:35pm On Dec 15, 2013
shegxi: ur rite.......dats y i dn't answer hypothetic questions, its just d grace of God
Exactly o guy.
Re: Could This Be Tagged As Genuine Love? by Yemlizzy(f): 9:37pm On Dec 15, 2013
ITbomb:
Sir , the joy and expectations of every Nigerian marriage is to be fruitful .
But for someone I know we can achieve a lot together , I can go ahead and agree for an adoption
Hmmmm.....its actually a very tough decision to make, pray we dont find ourselves in such.....Amen!
Re: Could This Be Tagged As Genuine Love? by Yemlizzy(f): 9:42pm On Dec 15, 2013
pc guru:

Hypothetical questions, you expect realistic answers, even you can't answer such realistically till you're in that present situation.

pc guru:

Guy,chill now no be fight naa!
Re: Could This Be Tagged As Genuine Love? by Dyt(f): 9:49pm On Dec 15, 2013
So so many life threatning
What if she's got the womb and can't produce or if its the other way round
Oh well if I happen to be in that position,some men wants their blood, I am a very open person, and highly tolerance
Get a babe preggy bt pls do not come stand on my head later in the future o
Like u are barren, u this, u that
Na midnight God I go call ontop ur head o

Love is not enough
Never enough
Lots comes with love to make it
Re: Could This Be Tagged As Genuine Love? by Yemlizzy(f): 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2013
Dyt: So so many life threatning
Oh well if I happen to be in that position,some men wants their blood, I am a very open person, and highly tolerance

Love is not enough
Never enough
Mmm....Your view.
Re: Could This Be Tagged As Genuine Love? by shegxi(m): 10:37pm On Dec 15, 2013
Dyt: So so many life threatning

Love is not enough
Never enough
hahahahahaha.......midnite God indeed, funni
Re: Could This Be Tagged As Genuine Love? by Yemlizzy(f): 11:00am On Dec 16, 2013
shegxi: hahahahahaha.......midnite God indeed, funni
Lol so funny cheesy
Re: Could This Be Tagged As Genuine Love? by shegxi(m): 11:12am On Dec 16, 2013
[quote author=Yemlizzy]
Lol so funny cheesy bt lizzy wait o,hw dis kain thought take cum ur mind?
Re: Could This Be Tagged As Genuine Love? by Yemlizzy(f): 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2013
[quote author=shegxi][/quote]
Dont really know.
Re: Could This Be Tagged As Genuine Love? by shegxi(m): 8:37pm On Dec 16, 2013
Yemlizzy:
Dont really know.
hmmmmmn....ur mind strong o
Re: Could This Be Tagged As Genuine Love? by Yemlizzy(f): 5:31pm On Dec 18, 2013
shegxi: hmmmmmn....ur mind strong o
You can say that again
Re: Could This Be Tagged As Genuine Love? by shegxi(m): 5:56pm On Dec 18, 2013
Yemlizzy:
You can say that again
dem no de offend people like u oooooooo
Re: Could This Be Tagged As Genuine Love? by Yemlizzy(f): 6:02pm On Dec 18, 2013
shegxi: dem no de offend people like u oooooooo

Haba naa,what do you take me for? Aint offended @ allwink
Re: Could This Be Tagged As Genuine Love? by shegxi(m): 11:29pm On Dec 19, 2013
Yemlizzy:
Haba naa,what do you take me for? Aint offended @ allwink
lizzy, it was suppose to b a question.......are u d get angry quickly type or hardly get angry bt once angry, no turnin bck?
Re: Could This Be Tagged As Genuine Love? by Yemlizzy(f): 8:09am On Dec 20, 2013
shegxi: lizzy, it was suppose to b a question.......are u d get angry quickly type or hardly get angry bt once angry, no turnin bck?
smiley
Re: Could This Be Tagged As Genuine Love? by Yemlizzy(f): 8:11am On Dec 20, 2013
shegxi: lizzy, it was suppose to b a question.......are u d get angry quickly type or hardly get angry bt once angry, no turnin bck?

hmmm, i must confess like seriously i hardly get angry even if i might sound close to it smiley

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Tagged As Genuine Love? by shegxi(m): 10:16am On Dec 20, 2013
Yemlizzy:
hmmm, i must confess like seriously i hardly get angry even if i might sound close to it smiley
rili......bt once u get angry nko no stoppin u i guess?
Re: Could This Be Tagged As Genuine Love? by passionate88: 1:19pm On Dec 20, 2013
She dn comot womb, which miracle we go hope for again?. Na me b d cause wey d womb comot?.
Re: Could This Be Tagged As Genuine Love? by Yemlizzy(f): 7:40pm On Dec 20, 2013
shegxi: rili......bt once u get angry nko no stoppin u i guess?
lol,why you sounding judgemental already? Not to worry i wont get mad @ you
Re: Could This Be Tagged As Genuine Love? by shegxi(m): 7:48pm On Dec 20, 2013
Yemlizzy:
lol,why you sounding judgemental already? Not to worry i wont get mad @ you
lol.......dn't mind me joor, am just messin around wit u , dnt tel me ur angry already grin grin
Re: Could This Be Tagged As Genuine Love? by phlemzy: 8:21pm On Dec 20, 2013
its hard to walk down such a aisle knowing the status of the woman.there may be medical alternatives for lost womb.but the love btw such couple must be up & durable to withstand family & societal pressure

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, What Would You Do? / Am In Love With Beyounce! Pls Advice / The Only Girl I Love Is In R/P. What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.