Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

To Me, Genuine Love Is Blind. Share Your View - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Me, Genuine Love Is Blind. Share Your View (2018 Views)

PICS: Adorable Photos Of Couplles That Proves Love Is Blind / Could This Be Tagged As Genuine Love? / A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Me, Genuine Love Is Blind. Share Your View by bantos(m): 7:02pm On May 27, 2007
Abi wetin una think?
Re: To Me, Genuine Love Is Blind. Share Your View by marlet01(m): 7:31pm On May 27, 2007
well, u've given your opinion already wat support do u still need.
Re: To Me, Genuine Love Is Blind. Share Your View by runsaway: 9:48pm On May 27, 2007
Yes. Love is blind. Marriage is the eye opener
Re: To Me, Genuine Love Is Blind. Share Your View by iice(f): 7:51pm On Jun 02, 2007
My own love is not blind ooo! grin
Re: To Me, Genuine Love Is Blind. Share Your View by Bassey231(m): 5:17pm On Jun 03, 2007
In a way I support you.Genuine love is blind,but as for naija level,we fit say it has one eye.When the one eye is closed,then it is blind.When the one eye is open, well
Re: To Me, Genuine Love Is Blind. Share Your View by omogenaija(f): 5:47pm On Jun 03, 2007
love is not always blind
Re: To Me, Genuine Love Is Blind. Share Your View by adeboo(f): 6:47pm On Jun 03, 2007
Yes love is blind but its has break o.

You just have to be careful, even though you may think you are in love and can overlook some faults or bad habits, its just not possible.

E.g if you are with a man that snores, and you overlook it cause of love, it will definately catch up with you later and start bothering you.
Re: To Me, Genuine Love Is Blind. Share Your View by busygirl(f): 6:57pm On Jun 03, 2007
[/quote][quote author=iice link=topic=56049.msg1164300#msg1164300 date=1180810317]
I'm with you[color=#006600][/color] grin
Re: To Me, Genuine Love Is Blind. Share Your View by OmoEko1(f): 7:11pm On Jun 03, 2007
My love is not blind oh wink wink wink
Re: To Me, Genuine Love Is Blind. Share Your View by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2007
this is pure bullsh!t.

Close your eyes and love.

If you are still alive you can come and tell me what happened!
Re: To Me, Genuine Love Is Blind. Share Your View by amaikama(m): 9:03am On Apr 30, 2008
The word, "LOVE IS BLIND" is it a sentence or an Idioms? angry
Re: To Me, Genuine Love Is Blind. Share Your View by NaJaHaJe(f): 9:14am On Apr 30, 2008
Speaking from experience; when you truly love someone you love them unconditionally. You love them despite their faults.

True love is not blind rather it sees the faults of the person, understands these faults, doesn't try to change these faults but is tolerant.

When you understand a person along with their faults and shortcomings the way in hich you relate to the person is very different to the way you would react to a normal friend.
Re: To Me, Genuine Love Is Blind. Share Your View by frank316(m): 10:26am On Apr 30, 2008
to me the word blind means "foolishness, stupidity, senselessness etc" does your love mean these things, then your love is blind
Re: To Me, Genuine Love Is Blind. Share Your View by kolaoloye(m): 10:40am On Apr 30, 2008
In marriage love covers multitudes of mistakes not character so loves doesn't have to be blind.
Love only overlooks things for the sake of peace,a situation whereby things could no longer be tolerated
the next thing you witness is divorce. LOVE IS NOT BLIND AT AAAALL.
Re: To Me, Genuine Love Is Blind. Share Your View by tngtech(m): 10:57am On Apr 30, 2008
[/quote][quote author=iice link=topic=56049.msg1164300#msg1164300 date=1180810317]

How do u know?
Re: To Me, Genuine Love Is Blind. Share Your View by saucekid(m): 10:59am On Apr 30, 2008
my own love get eyes,microscope,binoculars,periscope,throboscope,stethoscope and all the scopes
e no blind at all
Re: To Me, Genuine Love Is Blind. Share Your View by opokonwa(m): 11:05am On Apr 30, 2008
@post
Well, partial or full blindness .  .  .
If blindness means giving up on some things for your love or accepting his/her faults along with the person, then I suscribe.
You can't get a perfect personso blindness implies accepting to make compromises for what you feel
Re: To Me, Genuine Love Is Blind. Share Your View by tngtech(m): 11:21am On Apr 30, 2008
saucekid:

my own love get eyes,microscope,binoculars,periscope,throboscope,stethoscope and all the scopes
e no blind at all

u bi love doctor?
Re: To Me, Genuine Love Is Blind. Share Your View by CoolG1(m): 11:58am On Apr 30, 2008
Love is no more blind. My own luv don get eyes. cool
So shine your eyes!!! Love no blind. cheesy cheesy
Re: To Me, Genuine Love Is Blind. Share Your View by saucekid(m): 12:55pm On Apr 30, 2008
@ tng
i be love doctor/practitioner/consultant grin
Re: To Me, Genuine Love Is Blind. Share Your View by kaskas(f): 1:19pm On Apr 30, 2008
wen u tink u are inlove,den u are blind 4 real
Re: To Me, Genuine Love Is Blind. Share Your View by saucekid(m): 2:15pm On Apr 30, 2008
@ kaskas
na lie be that
Re: To Me, Genuine Love Is Blind. Share Your View by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 30, 2008

TO ME, GENUINE LOVE IS BLIND.

please, correct me if i'm mistaken and support me if i'm right

yes you're wrong,no offence though,but genuine love has stopped been blind for many decades,now genuine love wears medicated goggles and medicated contact lens to see properly cool
Re: To Me, Genuine Love Is Blind. Share Your View by tngtech(m): 2:18pm On Apr 30, 2008
saucekid:

@ kaskas
na lie be that

u like quarrel oh.

saucekid:

@ tng
i be love doctor/practitioner/consultant grin
where your cert.
Re: To Me, Genuine Love Is Blind. Share Your View by amaikama(m): 2:49pm On Apr 30, 2008
Frank3.16! In other words if a girl slaps a guy or embarrasses him or worst when she refuse to smile at him and he went and hanged himself is termed, "love is blind" angry
Re: To Me, Genuine Love Is Blind. Share Your View by saucekid(m): 2:56pm On Apr 30, 2008
;d
Re: To Me, Genuine Love Is Blind. Share Your View by frank316(m): 1:23pm On May 01, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

Speaking from experience; when you truly love someone you love them unconditionally. You love them despite their faults.

have you ever falling inlove before?
did you love the person unconditionally?
am sure you fell in love with a tall or good looking, or rich, or caring young man
now that love is conditional, so what are you talking about?
Re: To Me, Genuine Love Is Blind. Share Your View by frank316(m): 1:26pm On May 01, 2008
amaikama:

Frank3.16! In other words if a girl slaps a guy or embarrasses him or worst when she refuse to smile at him and he went and hanged himself is termed, "love is blind" angry

gbam!! you really know what am talking about, infact you really go school
Re: To Me, Genuine Love Is Blind. Share Your View by StanP(m): 1:46pm On May 01, 2008
My own luv(do i really luv) wears a bifocal lens, infact it is proactive in nature , it anticipates everything and nothing will ever be a surprise to it, The best way to have a safe heart in a relationship is to go through it with a mindset that it might just end d next second making sure that u take much more than u give so that there will be no regret, I know there are Playerhaters in here , they can LICK MY WHITE ASS,for all i care.
Re: To Me, Genuine Love Is Blind. Share Your View by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:41pm On May 01, 2008
frank 3.16:

have you ever falling inlove before?
did you love the person unconditionally?
am sure you fell in love with a tall or good looking, or rich, or caring young man
now that love is conditional, so what are you talking about?

Do you what? . . . . . . . . you're very stupid you know!!!!!!!!!! very very stupid!!!!

Am absolutely flabbergasted at your responsive behavior.

It quite clear that your assimilation process has been severely dented because you were dropped as a child.

What exactly is wrong with the statement you quoted from my reply? You think Love can only be unconditional if its with a 'tall or good looking, rich. or caring young man'

Is this your assimilation?
Re: To Me, Genuine Love Is Blind. Share Your View by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 01, 2008
naja haje don reach here already grin grin grin babe how far
Re: To Me, Genuine Love Is Blind. Share Your View by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:51pm On May 01, 2008
jennykadry:

naja haje don reach here already grin grin grin babe how far

I dey oooooo

How bodi? hope you're keeping your hussy satisfied? wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Still Begging / A Message To Your Future Life Patner / Ten Ways To Avoid Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.