Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

How Obasanjo Lied His Way To Heroism - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Obasanjo Lied His Way To Heroism (3621 Views)

How Obasanjo Scuttled Tinubu’s Ambition Of Producing Buhari’s Finance Minister / Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man / How Philip Emeagwali Lied His Way To Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Obasanjo Lied His Way To Heroism by agbameta: 2:26pm On Dec 15, 2013
Re: How Obasanjo Lied His Way To Heroism by jmaine: 2:26pm On Dec 15, 2013
Pukkah:

You're the one exhibiting legendary stupidity here.

I can never be Obasanjo's mouthpiece. I'm not his fan.

If you had read my post very well and carefully, you would have seen tha I divided the issues into two. For the issues I first listed, they really don't need any so called proofs, except from lazy minds or paid hacks. Go and read again.

The second part which I said Obasanjo was cautious in talking about need more proofs. Again, read.

In any case, all intelligent and discenring people can see that most of the issues raised need no further proofs.

How come you ignored all of them and decided to hold on to issues that I had earlier said Obasanjo was cautious about?

This is not a time for hairsplitting or back and forth or bringing up nebulous issues or opening silly threads. Many issues there don't need further proofs because they are self-evident or already have references. It is absolutely ridiculous, foolish and asinine to wave off all the contents of the letter on the altar of proofs, Obasanjo's intention or his personality.

Currently, a lot of people feel very strongly about what's happening in Nigeria. I believe that Jonathan's supporters, paid and unpaid, should also for the fear of God show remorse, introspection and patriotism rather than continue to bury their heads in the sand.

I'm not ready for any rubbish ping pong on this matter that's so clear to every reasonable person that's acting reasonably.

The usual silly chatter for precise questions. You need to keep your useless views shut on quest you can backup or defend.

I make my post devoid of what you said or didn't say. My post was directed at OBJ and his letter before your foolishly threw yourself at it.

How does the noise i had to quote deflate the valid questions i asked below.

jmaine: I did like OBJ to go further and provide cogent proofs about some of the baseless accusations he made in his purported self serving letter.

We know why OBJ did that and we are not surprised.

Let the political games continue . . . .

Guess you didn't see the defining word in bold. You need to keep shut and stay away from questions and insights you know absolutely nothing about.

1 Like

Re: How Obasanjo Lied His Way To Heroism by agbameta: 2:28pm On Dec 15, 2013
Re: How Obasanjo Lied His Way To Heroism by agbameta: 2:30pm On Dec 15, 2013
Funny enough, your rag tag biafra rebels surrendered to OBJ

After he whooped your asssss to surrender...

You people have flawed and warped sense of history..

Re: How Obasanjo Lied His Way To Heroism by agbameta: 2:34pm On Dec 15, 2013

True Nigerian Hero....
Re: How Obasanjo Lied His Way To Heroism by agbameta: 2:35pm On Dec 15, 2013

A great Nigerian Hero...
Re: How Obasanjo Lied His Way To Heroism by Pukkah: 2:47pm On Dec 15, 2013
jmaine:

The usual silly chatter for precise questions. You need to keep your useless views shut on quest you can backup or defend.

I make my post devoid of what you said or didn't say. My post was directed at OBJ and his letter before your foolishly threw yourself at it.

How does the noise i had to quote deflate the valid questions i asked below.

Guess you didn't see the defining word in bold. You need to keep shut and stay away from questions and insights you know absolutely nothing about.

You need proofs on 'some' of the issues? So what's your take on the remaining issues that don't require any proof?

The remaining issues don't require any proof yet you wrote that:

"We know why OBJ did that and we are not surprised".

Can you see the way you're dilly-dallying like a drunk?

Which foolish insight are you talking about? Since you lot can't describe OBJ as an APC man or Tinubu's ally or Islamic fanatic, you're hiding under murky and nebulous insight to attack the man and foolishly ask for proofs for insecurity and unemployment in the land? You're asking for proofs for other issues I listed?

When will some of you stop being ridiculous, childish and outrightly foolish?

I repeat, it's better to shut up and be thought of as intelligent rather than say nonsense and be confirmed as an oaf.

These are not the best of times for the Presidency. It's either Jonathan does a point by point response to the letter or he should lazily ignore it.

The worst form of response is this type of silly and foolish ramblings like yours which, instead of alleviating the problem, actually worsen it.

Keep shut or address the issues.

Who are you to even have the knowledge, basis, or authority to address the issues that are even too heavy and hot for your multiples bosses to carry or touch? You're a mere dispensable pawn in the scheme of things.

One of the guys who is part of the 'reply'/media team will soon be relieved of his appointment.
Re: How Obasanjo Lied His Way To Heroism by jmaine: 2:54pm On Dec 15, 2013
Pukkah:

You need proofs on 'some' of the issues? So what's your take on the remaining issues that don't require any proof?

The remaining issues don't require any proof yet you wrote that:

"We know why OBJ did that and we are not surprised".

Which foolish insight are you talking about? Since you lot can't describe OBJ as an APC man or Tinubu's ally or Islamic fanatic, you're hiding under murky and nebulous insight to attack the man and foolishly ask for proofs for insecurity and unemployment in the land? You're asking for proofs for other issues I listed?

When will some of you stop being ridiculous, childish and outrightly foolish?

I repeat, it's better to shut up and be thought of as intelligent rather than say nonsense and be confirmed as an oaf.

These are not the best of times for the Presidency. It's either Jonathan does a point by point response to the letter or he should lazily ignore it.

The worst form of response is this type of silly and foolish ramblings like yours which, instead of alleviating the problem, actually worsen it.

Keep shut or address the issues.

Dude, quit boring us with needless and incoherent ramblings and answer my simple questions below.

If you don't have answers, please shut the fvck up.

Now address the baseless accusations OBJ leveled below or keep your filthy hole shut.

jmaine:

I consider it absolute stupidity to advise me to ignore OBJ letter simply because you feel you have something better to say.

Since you are OBJ mouth piece on this issue, i did like you to furnish us with tenable proofs about the following accusations OBJ made below.

1) Can you provide proof that GEJ with the indulgence of Al Mustafa is training an Abacha-esque Killer squad somewhere.

2) Also provide proof that GEJ decision to allow the electoral process reflect the wishes of the people in Ogun, Oyo, Ondo, Edo and Anambra is largely due to an under hand deal between the Presidency and those politicians who won their elections.

3) The so called deal between Tinubu and GEJ that induced me and millions of other South westerners to thumb print for GEJ.

I need straight point and point blank answers than the usual chatter folks like you deploy for simple queries.

You or your household don't decide which issue i chose to address.
what a jerky fellow. . . .
Re: How Obasanjo Lied His Way To Heroism by Pukkah: 2:57pm On Dec 15, 2013
^^^ your case is beyond redemption.

You must sure be having fun, sick fun, at the expense of Nigerians.

I wish you well.

Everybody shall reap whatever he sows.

As for the 'household' part, which is needless and very rude, a story is told about a boy who stoned 'Agemo'.

The young lad did not die and did not fall sick; but he could not replace the shirt on his back.
Re: How Obasanjo Lied His Way To Heroism by seanet02: 2:59pm On Dec 15, 2013
Jamiu always on heat.
Akuri omo yakuba
Re: How Obasanjo Lied His Way To Heroism by jmaine: 2:59pm On Dec 15, 2013
Pukkah: ^^^ your case is beyond redemption.

You must sure be having fun, sick fun, at the expense of Nigerians.

I wish you well.

Everybody shall reap whatever he sows.

Says the jerk who decides to engage in a futile quest laced with arrogant foolishness.
Re: How Obasanjo Lied His Way To Heroism by Pukkah: 3:03pm On Dec 15, 2013
jmaine:

Says the jerk who decides to engage in a futile quests laced with arrogant foolishness.

Another young but foolish lad insulted the Iroko and expected an immediate repercussion.

If he had elders in his clan, he would have been told that Oluwere does not mete out immediate punishment.

Go well.
Re: How Obasanjo Lied His Way To Heroism by jmaine: 3:05pm On Dec 15, 2013
Pukkah:

Another young but foolish lad insulted the Iroko tree and expected an immediate repercussion.

If he had elders in his clan, he would have been told that Oluwere does not mete out immediate punishment.

Go well.

Nonsense . . .
Re: How Obasanjo Lied His Way To Heroism by kettykin: 3:37pm On Dec 15, 2013
Abagworo: Whether by hook or by crook Obasanjo one of the greatest Nigerians if not the greatest.

Biafra surrendered to him in 1970.

He was the 1st military ruler to hand over to civilian in 1979

He was also the only civilian that has ever handed power to another civilian in Nigeria's history in 2007.

Little wonder Mandela was angry with Nigeria till he died, Nigeria does not understand heroism

1 Like

Re: How Obasanjo Lied His Way To Heroism by wesley80(m): 3:55pm On Dec 15, 2013
kettykin:
Little wonder Mandela was angry with Nigeria till he died, Nigeria does not understand heroism
Of course we dont understand falsified heroism. You mind explaining to us?
Re: How Obasanjo Lied His Way To Heroism by 1wolex85: 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2013
jmaine:

Dude, quit boring us with needless and incoherent ramblings and answer my simple questions below.

If you don't have answers, please shut the fvck up.

Now address the baseless accusations OBJ leveled below or keep your filthy hole shut.

You or your household don't decide which issue i chose to address.
what a jerky fellow. . . .
You shouldn't have referred to his household, that was so unnecessary, ur point would have been understood without it.
Re: How Obasanjo Lied His Way To Heroism by wesley80(m): 4:14pm On Dec 15, 2013
1wolex85: Used to think this wesley80 guy was a reasonable person. Its ok if you support gej, but the things some of you do to support him is absolutely ridiculous!!!
How does this thread relate to the letter obj wrote? Lets assume gen isama's account of events is d correct one, what has it got to do with the letter?
The biggest problem of this administration is not gej himself but the sycophants both internal and external who always make him feel he is doing the best that he can.
While reading up the background to the Obj and GEJ faceoff, I came across the article and decided to post it what is wrong with that? Many have accepted Obasanjo's letter as outright evidence of Jonathans incompetence isnt it only fair that we examine the character of the author of the 'offending' letter especially when it contains contents that seem to be deliberate distortions and calculated attempts to incite? Why on earth should anyone take a man that lied his way to the top serious?

1 Like

Re: How Obasanjo Lied His Way To Heroism by ak47mann(m): 4:58pm On Dec 15, 2013
people like OBJ suppose to be in jail for mismanagement of public funds and ruling nigeria with great bitterness cool

1 Like

Re: How Obasanjo Lied His Way To Heroism by ak47mann(m): 5:25pm On Dec 15, 2013
i now believe that some yorubas are getting sense into their skull,one yoruba man wrote this comment, that means that some are smarter than the rest hear him...

"I have said it several times, Obasanjo, a Yoruba bastard, is a mole in Yorubaland. His aim is to destroy and enslave Yoruba people to the Gambaris for ever. Yoruba people have no choice but confront Obasanjo head on. Alternatively, he will succeed in destroying Yorubaland that gave him refuge when his Igbo father abandoned him. The inherited betrayal blood still flows in his vein. Yoruba people, we must stop Obasanjo this time, june 12 still in our mind. Yoruba E dide!"

2)I strongly oppose the sudden "friendship" Bola tinubu and ilks are on about. Despite what june 12 and incidence that happened afterwards where thousands of Yoruba people including the Aare Ona Kakanfo and his wife died like fowl. It is painful, pitiful and quite unbelievable to know Yoruba politicians will go into alliance with northern folks in a hurry. It is clear to a layman that northern oligarchy is broken, it is now a golden opportunity for us to keep the baton in the south, this is the only opportunity to achieve either true federalism or total balkanized Nigeria. If power moved north again, then southern Nigeria is finished. No question about it
If all yorubas think like this yoruba boy they will be better off in nigeria.
Re: How Obasanjo Lied His Way To Heroism by PointB: 7:04pm On Dec 15, 2013
I don't know why people are railing against the op. There are threads open to discuss the Obj letter, this is simply another one to scrutinize his character. I believe both thread should be allowed to run side by side and discussed on their merit.

@op,
well done.

@Topic
In few words, Obj is a very deceitful man. He is a well known liar!

1 Like

Re: How Obasanjo Lied His Way To Heroism by agbameta: 7:47pm On Dec 15, 2013
ak47mann: [s]i now believe that some yorubas are getting sense into their skull,one yoruba man wrote this comment, that means that some are smarter than the rest hear him...

"I have said it several times, Obasanjo, a Yoruba bastard, is a mole in Yorubaland. His aim is to destroy and enslave Yoruba people to the Gambaris for ever. Yoruba people have no choice but confront Obasanjo head on. Alternatively, he will succeed in destroying Yorubaland that gave him refuge when his Igbo father abandoned him. The inherited betrayal blood still flows in his vein. Yoruba people, we must stop Obasanjo this time, june 12 still in our mind. Yoruba E dide!"

2)I strongly oppose the sudden "friendship" Bola tinubu and ilks are on about. Despite what june 12 and incidence that happened afterwards where thousands of Yoruba people including the Aare Ona Kakanfo and his wife died like fowl. It is painful, pitiful and quite unbelievable to know Yoruba politicians will go into alliance with northern folks in a hurry. It is clear to a layman that northern oligarchy is broken, it is now a golden opportunity for us to keep the baton in the south, this is the only opportunity to achieve either true federalism or total balkanized Nigeria. If power moved north again, then southern Nigeria is finished. No question about it
If all yorubas think like this yoruba boy they will be better off in nigeria[/s].

1. Your past and present leaders remains the Hausa boy boy and they have been since day one.

2. Starting form ZIK who sold the south to Hausa man just to be the second fiddle.

3. After the Hausa man slaughtered tens of thousands of ibo and you people exodus back to ibo land with you load, you returned back to hausa land like mumu and you are still getting slaughtered like cheap goats...

4 . Ewkwueme was boy boy to Shagari

5. You leaders were errand boys for Abacha

6. Ojuku sold you to IBB even after all the slaughtering of his people by Hausa people..

7. Your soludo is still Atiku's personal assistant

8. Even your elebelechgukwu abdul jonathan is the president of Nigerian because Hausa man let him..

Your existence revolves around Hausa people

I know you people lack civic education and you are very clueless regarding your own history, but educating you is one thing we know how to do...

1 Like

Re: How Obasanjo Lied His Way To Heroism by WarriPikin1: 8:02pm On Dec 15, 2013
only in Nigeria do liars and coup plotters like OBJ become honored men in the society. No wonder it is such a cess pool.

2 Likes

Re: How Obasanjo Lied His Way To Heroism by wesley80(m): 9:01pm On Dec 15, 2013
Warri _Pikin: only in Nigeria do liars and coup plotters like OBJ become honored men in the society. No wonder it is such a cess pool.
Nigeria like every country has its problems, some serious and some very serious but with God and armed with the weapon of truth, someday we'll overcome.

1 Like

Re: How Obasanjo Lied His Way To Heroism by 1wolex85: 9:05pm On Dec 15, 2013
wesley80: While reading up the background to the Obj and GEJ faceoff, I came across the article and decided to post it what is wrong with that? Many have accepted Obasanjo's letter as outright evidence of Jonathans incompetence isnt it only fair that we examine the character of the author of the 'offending' letter especially when it contains contents that seem to be deliberate distortions and calculated attempts to incite? Why on earth should anyone take a man that lied his way to the top serious?
Look if we were to dig up dirt on everyone that speaks publicly, we'll never listen to anyone again because we will surely find dirt. Mr Wesley, if you become a public figure right now, people can and will dig up dirt on you. There are times we have to take what a person says and see if they are true even if the person has a questionable character. A dead clock is correct twice a day.
Re: How Obasanjo Lied His Way To Heroism by wesley80(m): 9:21pm On Dec 15, 2013
1wolex85:
Look if we were to dig up dirt on everyone that speaks publicly, we'll never listen to anyone again because we will surely find dirt. Mr Wesley, if you become a public figure right now, people can and will dig up dirt on you. There are times we have to take what a person says and see if they are true even if the person has a questionable character. A dead clock is correct twice a day.
I agree with you but I've read through that letter and honestly I cant seem to find any sincerity or good intentions in it and that's exactly what led me to examine the character of its author.
Jonathan isnt perfect, he's made his own fair share of mistakes but Obj's letter is a bitter concoction of lies and unfounded allegations clearly intended to undermine the President. It was personal and had little or nothing to do with Nigeria or Nigerians in general. The truth many would deny is that this OBJ's latest antics are completely in line with his character as antecedents like I've posted here proves. Whether or not people like you choose to accept it is entirely your prerogative, but the truth is and always has been out there to the discerning.
Re: How Obasanjo Lied His Way To Heroism by 1wolex85: 9:55pm On Dec 15, 2013
wesley80: I agree with you but I've read through that letter and honestly I cant seem to find any sincerity or good intentions in it and that's exactly what led me to examine the character of its author.
Jonathan isnt perfect, he's made his own fair share of mistakes but Obj's letter is a bitter concoction of lies and unfounded allegations clearly intended to undermine the President. It was personal and had little or nothing to do with Nigeria or Nigerians in general. The truth many would deny is that this OBJ's latest antics are completely in line with his character as antecedents like I've posted here proves. Whether or not people like you choose to accept it is entirely your prerogative, but the truth is and always has been out there to the discerning.
While I agree that obj can be very vindictive and vengeful and deceitful, this thread doesn't prove that what he wrote in the letter are all lies. I wont go back and forth with you, obj's real intentions not withstanding, if you think ALL he wrote are all lies, all well and good. One day our eye go open. My problem is you and your ilk only see obj's short comings now, if obj was to come out in about a months time and call Tinubu a wicked godfather, a fraudster and all sorts of names, tell me the truth here and now, would you question obj? would you for one minute question his motives? So because it is gej at the receiving end, the rules of the game must change. With the way you GEJ supporters go on in this forum, one would feel GEJ is Mr Perfect and can do no wrong (apc supporters are not much better). At the end of the day, GEJ is just another politician
Re: How Obasanjo Lied His Way To Heroism by wesley80(m): 10:14pm On Dec 15, 2013
1wolex85:
While I agree that obj can be very vindictive and vengeful and deceitful, this thread doesn't prove that what he wrote in the letter are all lies. I wont go back and forth with you, obj's real intentions not withstanding, if you think ALL he wrote are all lies, all well and good. One day our eye go open.
The point is that the basis of his letter was built around deliberate falsehood. It would be difficult to dismiss the allegation against the PDP zonal chairman but the question is why was OBJ particularly irked about that particular one such that he had to mention his name in thesame letter he found it impossible to mention Al Mustapha's? Are you sure its not down to his bitterness over his seeming continued irrelevance in todays PDP? Regardless, I agree that a fugitive shouldnt hold a position that sensitive but I'm unsure as to how much the government actually knew. That's about the only area Obj sounded persuasive in his epistle, the others were petty mischievous concoctions and misrepresentation that have been dissected in other threads so I wont go into them here but if you feel strongly about any particular point mentioned by Obj, feel free to raise it here and I'll tell you why I said they are all concoctions.
Re: How Obasanjo Lied His Way To Heroism by Pukkah: 10:31pm On Dec 15, 2013
1wolex85:
You shouldn't have referred to his household, that was so unnecessary, ur point would have been understood without it.

Hope you noticed that I didn't show any surprise that the gutter and motor park language came from him. I only gave a fitting response which was too deep for him to understand. It is only someone with no household that would effortlessly denigrate someone else's household like that.

If a village is peaceful, it's because the bastards there are not yet old.

If you put a destitute on the bed, he will roll off and go for the hard floor where he belongs. Bastards, delinquents and ill-bred buffoons usually have a way of revealing themselves.
Re: How Obasanjo Lied His Way To Heroism by jmaine: 12:05am On Dec 16, 2013
Pukkah:

Hope you noticed that I didn't show any surprise that the gutter and motor park language came from him. I only gave a fitting response which was too deep for him to understand. It is only someone with no household that would effortlessly denigrate someone else's household like that.

If a village is peaceful, it's because the bastards there are not yet old.

If you put a destitute on the bed, he will roll off and go for the hard floor where he belongs. Bastards, delinquents and ill-bred buffoons usually have a way of revealing themselves.

Another boring whines from familiar quarters . Who gives a shyte about your worthless opinions.

I repeat you or your household don't determine the issues i chose to address or not. Deal with it dreg.

3 Likes

Re: How Obasanjo Lied His Way To Heroism by wesley80(m): 7:55am On Dec 16, 2013
Lol
Re: How Obasanjo Lied His Way To Heroism by 1wolex85: 9:36am On Dec 16, 2013
jmaine:

Another boring whines from familiar quarters . Who gives a shyte about your worthless opinions.

I repeat you or your household don't determine the issues i chose to address or not. Deal with it dreg.
Mehn, you and pukkah should take it easy. These politicians are not worth it.
Re: How Obasanjo Lied His Way To Heroism by jmaine: 9:49am On Dec 16, 2013
1wolex85:
Mehn, you and pukkah should take it easy. These politicians are not worth it.

It is just a friendly reminder to Pukkah to desist from foolishly deciding who, what, where and how we decide to address issues on this thread .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

CONFLICTING: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Deal With FG – Shehu Sani / PDP Has Introduce Burning Of Opponents Flags In Nigeria Politics / 2019: Why The Yorubas Wont Support An Igbo Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.