Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today (43563 Views)

Celestial Church Wins In Court, Deeper Life Church To Pay Them N5 Million / Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ / Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by Lilknight(m): 7:50pm On Dec 15, 2013
because a single branch of a church is corrupt doesn't condemn d whole church as a whole!....proudly celestial!

1 Like

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by lepasharon(f): 7:50pm On Dec 15, 2013
Cele church,there is just something off about them.

1 Like

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by freddaboh(m): 7:51pm On Dec 15, 2013
I can't believe that in this age prophets are still beating people. Wonders will never end.

1 Like

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by akinkk(m): 7:52pm On Dec 15, 2013
What do u say to a lady don dada?
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by Clemzy16(m): 7:53pm On Dec 15, 2013
Next time don't go to church. just like me, stay at home and use your vaseline.
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by andyanders: 7:53pm On Dec 15, 2013
Dhurmynick: This morning i didn't want to go to my church but my mum persuaded me into going to church with her. I gave in to her persuasion. I've been going to celestial for a few times over the years, But today was different. We started at 9a.m today due to what they call ikore (festival) they had numerous ikore today. Then it started, and it wasn't funny we pray, kneel and sing, we were indirectly and involuntarily doing frog jump, then the service got hotter, the prayers were superb then a prophet knelt down and was displaying signs of entering into the spirit, most women were dancing around her, in the blink of an eye the women's quarter scattered and i could see the prophet beating a woman mercilessly... JEEEEESUS. I've heard stories but I've never witnessed it before. This prophet was beating the woman in a manner that even Hercules would cry for her out of pity. This woman held her back and gently walked out of the church even though she is a member. The maliaka followed her outside still beating her. I once heard from my mother that the beating is to torture the badoo spirits out of a person.. Me just sit for back dey watch drama. A particular reason I hate going to celestial is bcoz of the lack of privacy. The maliaka can just drag you out and say things that are supposed to be a secret. I have to admit, I was scared when she was coming my way with the broom, then she dropped it and picked up a thick stick. Then she did 180 degrees and went back.. the service was one of the best I've had. Have you had any similar experience.
So in Celestial Church, in order to deliver someone of evil demon they start beating and flogging the person? Then that place is demonic because no normal person will start beating someone and say that they are carrying out deliverance.That your church needs deliverance all of you guys.Total madness
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by chyke4(m): 7:54pm On Dec 15, 2013
The prophet must be a wife Beater . very bad of him angry
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by Celepope: 7:56pm On Dec 15, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 15, 2013
Booty4me: space for sale to dance skelewu

pls someone shld check if am viewing this thread

Thank you

YES U ARE!!!
abbeyty, lepasharon(f), sweetflame(m), wowo2, alotofgrace(m), g.aderibigbe@ya(m), Kingisun, Booty4me, drexx(m), Prince Em

funny u. Loool

grin
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by lanightdavido(m): 8:00pm On Dec 15, 2013
mickyarams: Nigerians are so daft to believe in all this fetish nonsense.
na ceele pastor u go later b
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by strongguy(m): 8:01pm On Dec 15, 2013
There are sevaral churches like celestial today but they are not celestial church of christ .I worship in celestial church and all years being spent in the church,have not witness such,rmantle might be used to cleanse worshippers.services start by 10am as stipulate by the founder.Celestial church is a great place to worship

3 Likes

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by Dean13(m): 8:03pm On Dec 15, 2013
I like dis kind of Nollywood story its very intresting, anyway......... Na u go there, let me use my gogle jare, i wnt see check google 4 latest sexy babe online

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by unmask: 8:03pm On Dec 15, 2013
you can't blame the malaika.....he would have been like "eleyi gidi gan"
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by xtophy(m): 8:04pm On Dec 15, 2013
THIS op never went anywhere....his description of celestial's service is nt even true. no mata wat, cele do start deir service 10am sharp....and women dancing round a prophet is a LIE....never in celestial fold

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by otijah(m): 8:12pm On Dec 15, 2013
Thank God for life
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by IYANGBALI: 8:12pm On Dec 15, 2013
Kingtim: I just had sex!!!.
me too and it was sooooooo good.
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by Sirmee(m): 8:13pm On Dec 15, 2013
you criticize from hearsays and worshipping in wrong places. I am very proud to be associated with this great church. For those bringing shame and ridicule to this great church, you'll meet your Waterloo sooner or later.
God Bless Celestial Church of Christ worldwide!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by akraym(m): 8:13pm On Dec 15, 2013
Another omni-nonsense thread on fp

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by Blueeyedboi(m): 8:15pm On Dec 15, 2013
....One of the reasons I seriously advocate for a kiddies' section on nairaland.........smh

1 Like

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by akraym(m): 8:15pm On Dec 15, 2013
strongguy: There are sevaral churches like celestial today but they are not celestial church of christ .I worship in celestial church and all years being spent in the church,have not witness such,rmantle might be used to cleanse worshippers.services start by 10am as stipulate by the founder.Celestial church is a great place to worship
no advert please. Thank you
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by akraym(m): 8:16pm On Dec 15, 2013
Blue-eyed boi:
....One of the reasons I seriously advocate for a kiddies' section on nairaland.........smh
whatever happened to freedom of expression
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by damajoski: 8:17pm On Dec 15, 2013
at post .... i av heard stories lik dis too... whether dey r true or not i do not know... bt wat i do know is dat dere is no whr in d doctrine given by papa for such to happn. i av bin a celestian for 20yrs nd neva av i seen such babaric act. in conclusion i do not tink dats a chrch../ u nd ur mom shud prolly av a re-think

3 Likes

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by Dhurmynick(m): 8:17pm On Dec 15, 2013
talibanazuka: Why were you scared or you too have a badoo spirit in you?

B4 nko
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by Dhurmynick(m): 8:19pm On Dec 15, 2013
andyanders:
So in Celestial Church, in order to deliver someone of evil demon that they start beating and flogging the person? Then that place is demonic because no normal person will start beating someone and say that they are carrying out deliverance.That your church needs deliverance all of you guys.Total madness

DId i say it's my church
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by Dhurmynick(m): 8:20pm On Dec 15, 2013
chyke4: The prophet must be a wife Beater . very bad of him angry

Very bad of HER
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by Aderupoko2: 8:25pm On Dec 15, 2013
Bros, you sure say na cele you go abi na cherubim.
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by LEXYCOM: 8:25pm On Dec 15, 2013
Give ur life to Jesus.....the kingdom of God is at hand

2 Likes

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by Dhurmynick(m): 8:25pm On Dec 15, 2013
xtophy: THIS op never went anywhere....his description of celestial's service is nt even true. no mata wat, cele do start deir service 10am sharp....and women dancing round a prophet is a LIE....never in celestial fold

In osogbo the olusho told the church last week to be in church by 9.. They had lots of ikore today.. And it was somehow a special service.. Nobody begged the malaika to kneel in the middle of the church. The women were dancing around her... #GBAM
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by Naijamericana: 8:25pm On Dec 15, 2013
mickyarams: Nigerians are so daft to believe in all this fetish nonsense.

The Nigerian god is one. It may have many different manifestations, but it is essentially different sides of the same coin. Sometimes, adherents of the different sides may fight and kill each other. But Nigerians essentially follow the Nigerian god.

This article is for all those who want to become better worshippers. If you are a new or prospective convert, God will bless you for choosing the Nigerian god. This is just how you must worship him.

First, you must understand that being a worshipper has nothing to do with character, good works or righteousness. So the fact that you choose to open every meeting with multiple prayers does not mean that you intend to do what is right. The opening prayer is important. Nothing can work without it. If you are gathered to discuss how to inflate contracts, begin with an opening prayer or two. If you are gathered to discuss how to rig elections, begin with a prayer. The Nigerian god appreciates communication.

When you sneak away from your wife to call your girlfriend in the bathroom, and she asks if you will come this weekend, you must say—in addition to “Yes”—“By God’s grace” or “God willing”. It doesn’t matter the language you use. Just add it. The Nigerian god likes to be consulted before you do anything, including a trip to Obudu to see your lover.

When worshipping the Nigerian god, be loud. No, the Nigerian god is not hard of hearing. It is just that he appreciates your loud fervour, like he appreciates loud raucous music. The Nigerian god doesn’t care if you have neighbours and neither should you. When you are worshipping in your house, make sure the neighbours can’t sleep. Use loud speakers even if you are only two in the building. Anyone who complains must be evil. God will judge such a person.

Attribute everything to the Nigerian god. So, if you diverted funds from public projects and are able to afford that Phantom, when people say you have a nice car, say, “Na God”. If someone asks what the secret of all your wealth is, say, “God has been good to me”. By this you mean the Nigerian god who gave you the uncommon wisdom to re-appropriate public funds.

Consult the Nigerian god when you don’t feel like working. The Nigerian god understands that we live in a harsh climate where it is hard to do any real work. So, if you have no clue how to be in charge and things start collapsing, ask people to pray to God and ask for his intervention.

The Nigerian god loves elections and politics. When you have bribed people to get the Party nomination, used thugs to steal and stuff ballot boxes, intimidated people into either sitting at home or voting for you, lied about everything from your assets to your age, and you eventually, (through God’s grace), win the elections, you must begin by declaring that your success is the wish of God and that the other candidate should accept this will of God. It is not your fault whom the Nigerian god chooses to reward with political success. How can mere mortals complain?

The Nigerian god does not tolerate disrespect. If someone insults your religion, you must look for anyone like them and kill them. Doesn’t matter what you use—sticks, machetes, grenade launchers, IED’s, AK47’s.

The Nigerian god performs signs and wonders. He does everything from cure HIV to High BP. And the Nigerian god is creative: he can teach a person who was born blind the difference between blue and green when the man of god asks, and he can teach a person born deaf instant English. As a worshipper you must let him deliver you because every case of sickness is caused by evil demons and not infections. Every case of barrenness is caused by witches and has no scientific explanation. So instead of hospital, visit agents of the Nigerian god. But the Nigerian god does not cure corruption. Do not attempt to mock him.

If you worship the Nigerian god, you are under no obligation to be nice or kind to people who are not worshippers. They deserve no courtesy.

The Nigerian god is also online. As a worshipper, you are not obliged to be good or decent on Facebook or twitter all week except on Friday and Sunday, both of which the Nigerian god marks as holy. So you may forward obscene photos, insult people, forward lewd jokes on all days except the holy days. On those holy days, whichever applies to you, put up statuses saying how much you are crazy about God.

4 Likes

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by dan1217(m): 8:32pm On Dec 15, 2013
I'm a c&s member but the problem I av with the white garment churches I've been to is that they don't preach the gospel enough and a prosperity all they do is castigate one another.

But they like music sha and they have good instrumentalist esp for the talking drum and some very good dancers that shake ukwu if u know what I mean wink
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by Swiftboy(m): 8:36pm On Dec 15, 2013
Its funny but I fear God! I was at a Cele church once and I promised myself never to go there again cos we started 8 am we finished around 6pm hunger wan kill me!
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by latrust(f): 8:37pm On Dec 15, 2013
Nah wow o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mike Bamiloye Has This For Nigerian Artistes Who Left Church For Secular Music / Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) / Sex On Good Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.