Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today (43590 Views)

Celestial Church Wins In Court, Deeper Life Church To Pay Them N5 Million / Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ / Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by Dhurmynick(m): 9:51pm On Dec 15, 2013
xynerise: What the hell are they doing? undecided

seven hallelujah each to east, west north and south
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by JustWahlay: 9:52pm On Dec 15, 2013
seuneniola: Holy. Micheal @ work.
D woman for give d mailaka dirty slap, d madness spirit would have cleared away from him sharp sharp. Nonsense
STFU!! yhu ass hole....WTH du yhu knw spiritually?? Shit

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by Sike(m): 9:57pm On Dec 15, 2013
mickyarams: Nigerians are so daft to believe in all these fetish nonsense.
You're Daft to have got me involved.
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by xynerise: 9:58pm On Dec 15, 2013
Dhurmynick:

seven hallelujah each to east, west north and south
You can say that again grin

Psychos grin
Hallelujah to the Marine spirit abi?
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by JustWahlay: 9:58pm On Dec 15, 2013
Heartie01: I guess u re mistaken celestial with another white garment church...Cos if there's a message for u in CCC it will only be deliver to u @ d Mercy land(ile anu) not in the presence of the whole congregation...And about the woman dancing ard some1 in spirit, my dear u didn't write it d way u saw it...
de @Op must be hiqh on weed cos I knw dey don't du such. maybe it was c n s he went tu. @Op qet dat ur dick head rite wit de way u post.
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by xynerise: 10:01pm On Dec 15, 2013
The other day I saw one of them inside Lagoon saying nonsense and making sacrifice. They are traditional christianity
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by Boll2010: 10:15pm On Dec 15, 2013
I thank God I'm born into white garment!!! And I will forever be till the rest of my life even my unborn kids!!! Halleluyah jawe!!!!......if una like say we dey do sacrifice na u get ur mouth so far say God see my heart.....na only God know right and wrong....society can't define that to me.

2 Likes

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by Isodice: 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2013
Lil'knight:

Jst lyk oda churches, celestial is nt created by an individual or any human
huh??!!!
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by call4shola(m): 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2013
grin Nice topic- I just have my reservations, why they pray close to water, I don't know what connection they have with olokun spirits, yemeja and d likes, there's something I have learnt over d years- there's no smoke without fire. The church am sure had its visions mayb there's been deviations, only God can say, Jah Elikkhai

May God help us.
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by seunidris(f): 10:29pm On Dec 15, 2013
Yeye tinz... Am a proud celestian, I will forever remain a celestial body... Keep ur comment to ur ass... Who cares... Rubbbish...who false u

2 Likes

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by seangy4konji: 10:29pm On Dec 15, 2013
i leave everything to God
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by xynerise: 10:33pm On Dec 15, 2013
seunidris: Yeye tinz... Am a proud celestian, I will forever remain a celestial body... Keep ur comment to ur ass... Who cares... Rubbbish...who false u

GBAGAUN!!!

1 Like

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by muheewa(m): 10:34pm On Dec 15, 2013
habex050: this malaika of a person..... If he beat u (@ op) u go reach house blame ur mama why she persuade u. The drama u watched for be experience...
we for pity him case
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by seunidris(f): 10:37pm On Dec 15, 2013
Missfads:

My advise for u is that u should nt talk about wat u don't know about inorder not to incur the wrath of God on your life.....get confirmations first.....
. Just let dem. Dey are d 1st u will seen on tuesday for ise isegun(victory prayer) hypocrite set of pple. Elenu ma ri ma je
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by Melahou(m): 10:41pm On Dec 15, 2013
I once saw a man chained inside a cele church wen i went to visit a frnd who stays close to the church and i began to wonder if he was arrested or he has a badoo spirit.
May God help us
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by Tundenoni(m): 11:04pm On Dec 15, 2013
FOLYKAZE: When will Africa be cleansed of this madness?
wawa of the century
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by NMotorwerks: 11:11pm On Dec 15, 2013
Lets assume the woman in question is possessed, where was it written in the Bible that Jesus hit or whipped anyone, He is the example we should follow, anything outside of the word of God is man-made and the wise should avoid them. Any fake doctrine can lead you to hell. Any demon that had conversation did not receive whipping but divine command to leave the possessed so that they can fulfill their destiny. Christ is merciful and that's why the Gospel is called the good news.

1 Like

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by shindarayo(f): 11:11pm On Dec 15, 2013
emmysam2:
Do people still attend Celestial Churches in this time and age Am just asking.
I thought it was meant for the ''Dark Ages'' undecided
celestial church is d one tru church of God.u wld neva understand except ure a member.olu ijo mimo ti kristi lati orun wa.

1 Like

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by Okijajuju1(m): 11:26pm On Dec 15, 2013
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by Okijajuju1(m): 11:28pm On Dec 15, 2013
shindarayo: celestial church is d one tru church of God.u wld neva understand except ure a member.olu ijo mimo ti kristi lati orun wa.

Hahahahaaaa...

Ofcourse.. Only a mad man no dey sabi say ehn dey mad.. grin

1 Like

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by xtophy(m): 11:29pm On Dec 15, 2013
Dhurmynick: .

In osogbo the olusho told the church last week to be in church by 9.. They had lots of ikore today.. And it was somehow a special service.. Nobody begged the malaika to kneel in the middle of the church. The women were dancing around her... #GBAM
see ur mouth lyk 9am.....NEVER WILL ANY OLUSHO DO DAT and besides...deir was ikore and still u had a prophet kneeling in the middle of the church....brother, MUST U LIE?
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by Nightingale(m): 11:32pm On Dec 15, 2013
Some people come online trying to display excellent penmanship but end up narrating incorrect stories given fake info. First, no matter the ikore the church wants to attend, the service will never start by 9am. Maybe ur wristwatch is faulty. And secondly,no prophet(ess) has any right to beat anybody. I guess u r overstretching ur imagination.

1 Like

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by Callmebabe(f): 11:36pm On Dec 15, 2013
Hallelluyah ooo!!! Proudly celestial! Hearty cheers to all celestial members in the house!!! :*

2 Likes

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 15, 2013
Thank Jesus I wasn't in the Church. If the malaika had mistakenly pointed to me and also tried to hit me, the devil in me will come out because I will beat the malaika to stupor

1 Like

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by haibe(m): 11:43pm On Dec 15, 2013
shindarayo: celestial church is d one tru church of God.u wld neva understand except ure a member.olu ijo mimo ti kristi lati orun wa.

Is this a joke the oyinbos that brought Christianity never even restricted their church to this, its easy to know nigerians by their comments
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by RoyaleR(m): 11:46pm On Dec 15, 2013
lomprico: Madness!!!
madness!!!
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by haibe(m): 11:47pm On Dec 15, 2013
seunidris: . Just let dem. Dey are d 1st u will seen on tuesday for ise isegun(victory prayer) hypocrite set of pple. Elenu ma ri ma je

Isegun prayer Abeg any born again Christian doesn't need such, study your Bible well and you will understand what I mean.
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by RoyaleR(m): 11:48pm On Dec 15, 2013
lanightdavido: I just look around and nod my head 4 u pple.....most claims to b believers but are not even deep in the spirit....anytin spiritual like dis,u dnt judge or make fun out it....the bible says the ways of the lord @times might b foolish in man sight....so anytin u sees,jst keep it to ursef,althought it might looks foni.,control ursef u r in d lords presence no mata wot
lolz
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by haibe(m): 11:50pm On Dec 15, 2013
JustWahlay:
de @Op must be hiqh on weed cos I knw dey don't du such. maybe it was c n s he went tu. @Op qet dat ur dick head rite wit de way u post.

I have never heard a c and s church doing that but cele, both churches are weird though, they fit more of a traditional cult than a christian church.
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by sEGXY2(m): 11:53pm On Dec 15, 2013
Celestial Church? I used to be a member of that church, as at that time na yansh I dey fine go mehn those babes gather especially if them Don enter spirit I go just dey press yansh until one day wey the prophet lay hand on me n nothing happen the guy dey expect make I fall start to dey roll for ground vuh me just stand still since I no feel anything naxo the man go carry cain start to dey beat me say evil spirit dey my body wen I no fit withstand the cain I run comot since that day I no enter that church.

1 Like

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by Dhurmynick(m): 11:57pm On Dec 15, 2013
xtophy:
see ur mouth lyk 9am.....NEVER WILL ANY OLUSHO DO DAT and besides...deir was ikore and still u had a prophet kneeling in the middle of the church....brother, MUST U LIE?

like i care. i regret not taking pictures.. i was scared the Malaika go see me that's why i no snap anything.. but i still have a suggestion for you..

GO AND DIE
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by Dhurmynick(m): 11:58pm On Dec 15, 2013
Nightingale: Some people come online trying to display excellent penmanship but end up narrating incorrect stories given fake info. First, no matter the ikore the church wants to attend, the service will never start by 9am. Maybe ur wristwatch is faulty. And secondly,no prophet(ess) has any right to beat anybody. I guess u r overstretching ur imagination.

like i care what you think. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi / Lizzy Johnson Suleman: "They Were Photoshopped" Apostle Wife On Stephanie Oboto / "World To End On July 29" – Conspiracy Theorists Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.