Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today (43587 Views)

Celestial Church Wins In Court, Deeper Life Church To Pay Them N5 Million / Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ / Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by jhutl: 8:39pm On Dec 15, 2013
Xmas and new year bonus for all users of mtn, airtel, etisalat, glo @ www.crownlodge.tk
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by Heartie01: 8:40pm On Dec 15, 2013
Dhurmynick: This morning i didn't want to go to my church but my mum persuaded me into going to church with her. I gave in to her persuasion. I've been going to celestial for a few times over the years, But today was different. We started at 9a.m today due to what they call ikore (festival) they had numerous ikore today. Then it started, and it wasn't funny we pray, kneel and sing, we were indirectly and involuntarily doing frog jump, then the service got hotter, the prayers were superb then a prophet knelt down and was displaying signs of entering into the spirit, most women were dancing around her, in the blink of an eye the women's quarter scattered and i could see the prophet beating a woman mercilessly... JEEEEESUS. I've heard stories but I've never witnessed it before. This prophet was beating the woman in a manner that even Hercules would cry for her out of pity. This woman held her back and gently walked out of the church even though she is a member. The maliaka followed her outside still beating her. I once heard from my mother that the beating is to torture the badoo spirits out of a person.. Me just sit for back dey watch drama. A particular reason I hate going to celestial is bcoz of the lack of privacy. The maliaka can just drag you out and say things that are supposed to be a secret. I have to admit, I was scared when she was coming my way with the broom, then she dropped it and picked up a thick stick. Then she did 180 degrees and went back.. the service was one of the best I've had. Have you had any similar experience.
I guess u re mistaken celestial with another white garment church...Cos if there's a message for u in CCC it will only be deliver to u @ d Mercy land(ile anu) not in the presence of the whole congregation...And about the woman dancing ard some1 in spirit, my dear u didn't write it d way u saw it...

3 Likes

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by andyanders: 8:42pm On Dec 15, 2013
Sirmee: you criticize from hearsays and worshipping in wrong places. I am very proud to be associated with this great church. For those bringing shame and ridicule to this great church, you'll meet your Waterloo sooner or later.
God Bless Celestial Church of Christ worldwide!

You need deliverance that is all. Nobody said you should not worship there.
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by YommiE1(m): 8:46pm On Dec 15, 2013
thou shall not judge says the holy book undecided
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by Afrok(m): 8:48pm On Dec 15, 2013
talibanazuka: Why were you scared or you too have a badoo spirit in you?
the bolded no be social site? Can't stop laffing sha coz d op was persuaded to go to church but came back with experience nd watched d drama live without any cable...
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by viski: 8:49pm On Dec 15, 2013
Naijamericana:

The Nigerian god is one. It may have many different manifestations, but it is essentially different sides of the same coin. Sometimes, adherents of the different sides may fight and kill each other. But Nigerians essentially follow the Nigerian god.

This article is for all those who want to become better worshippers. If you are a new or prospective convert, God will bless you for choosing the Nigerian god. This is just how you must worship him.

First, you must understand that being a worshipper has nothing to do with character, good works or righteousness. So the fact that you choose to open every meeting with multiple prayers does not mean that you intend to do what is right. The opening prayer is important. Nothing can work without it. If you are gathered to discuss how to inflate contracts, begin with an opening prayer or two. If you are gathered to discuss how to rig elections, begin with a prayer. The Nigerian god appreciates communication.

When you sneak away from your wife to call your girlfriend in the bathroom, and she asks if you will come this weekend, you must say—in addition to “Yes”—“By God’s grace” or “God willing”. It doesn’t matter the language you use. Just add it. The Nigerian god likes to be consulted before you do anything, including a trip to Obudu to see your lover.

When worshipping the Nigerian god, be loud. No, the Nigerian god is not hard of hearing. It is just that he appreciates your loud fervour, like he appreciates loud raucous music. The Nigerian god doesn’t care if you have neighbours and neither should you. When you are worshipping in your house, make sure the neighbours can’t sleep. Use loud speakers even if you are only two in the building. Anyone who complains must be evil. God will judge such a person.

Attribute everything to the Nigerian god. So, if you diverted funds from public projects and are able to afford that Phantom, when people say you have a nice car, say, “Na God”. If someone asks what the secret of all your wealth is, say, “God has been good to me”. By this you mean the Nigerian god who gave you the uncommon wisdom to re-appropriate public funds.

Consult the Nigerian god when you don’t feel like working. The Nigerian god understands that we live in a harsh climate where it is hard to do any real work. So, if you have no clue how to be in charge and things start collapsing, ask people to pray to God and ask for his intervention.

The Nigerian god loves elections and politics. When you have bribed people to get the Party nomination, used thugs to steal and stuff ballot boxes, intimidated people into either sitting at home or voting for you, lied about everything from your assets to your age, and you eventually, (through God’s grace), win the elections, you must begin by declaring that your success is the wish of God and that the other candidate should accept this will of God. It is not your fault whom the Nigerian god chooses to reward with political success. How can mere mortals complain?

The Nigerian god does not tolerate disrespect. If someone insults your religion, you must look for anyone like them and kill them. Doesn’t matter what you use—sticks, machetes, grenade launchers, IED’s, AK47’s.

The Nigerian god performs signs and wonders. He does everything from cure HIV to High BP. And the Nigerian god is creative: he can teach a person who was born blind the difference between blue and green when the man of god asks, and he can teach a person born deaf instant English. As a worshipper you must let him deliver you because every case of sickness is caused by evil demons and not infections. Every case of barrenness is caused by witches and has no scientific explanation. So instead of hospital, visit agents of the Nigerian god. But the Nigerian god does not cure corruption. Do not attempt to mock him.

If you worship the Nigerian god, you are under no obligation to be nice or kind to people who are not worshippers. They deserve no courtesy.

The Nigerian god is also online. As a worshipper, you are not obliged to be good or decent on Facebook or twitter all week except on Friday and Sunday, both of which the Nigerian god marks as holy. So you may forward obscene photos, insult people, forward lewd jokes on all days except the holy days. On those holy days, whichever applies to you, put up statuses saying how much you are crazy about God.
bitter truth, hard to swallow, that's to show the level of insensitivity to God by many especially in Nigeria. Many have a form of godliness but deny its power. Pls, let's respect God.

1 Like

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by peacelife(m): 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2013
op. plz u need 2 do a lot of wrk on ur mum, to stop her 4rm goin 2 dt church... i blve we have oda gud ccc around,.. i cnt imagin my mama comin bak 4rm church holdin her back, now telin me one supid malaika beat her.... blve me dat malaika go regret dat day

1 Like

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by Prodigalson1(m): 8:57pm On Dec 15, 2013
Booty4me: space for sale to dance skelewu

pls someone shld check if am viewing this thread

Thank you
guy , u get measles 4 eyes?
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by Lyoncrescent: 8:59pm On Dec 15, 2013
Celestial Church of Christ is a spiritual church and they actually preach the gospel. The thing is that because they wear white garment and the perception people have about them, any misunderstanding or misconception gets exaggerated.

All churches have bad eggs if what the OP said is true. however i think we shouldn't generalise to indicate all of them are like that.

At the end of the day, the ultimate ambition of every believer is to make heaven;eternal life. whether i attend celestial church of christ or RCCG or Winners Chapel, if i dont make heaven at the end of the day, i am as good as an atheist. C.C.C. preaches the word of GOD especially parishes that are real and observe the true doctrines. If you listen to the word and practice it you will be fine.

p.s. C.C.C. has some of the best hymns in terms of lyrics and most of those songs were actually composed by prophets. if you spend 40 hours a week chasing money monday to friday why cant you also do a 10-5 worshipping GOD on a sunday ?Just saying.

3 Likes

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by cannonnier(m): 9:03pm On Dec 15, 2013
xtophy: THIS op never went anywhere....his description of celestial's service is nt even true. no mata wat, cele do start deir service 10am sharp....and women dancing round a prophet is a LIE....never in celestial fold
there is a cele church in my area a friend witness the 'dancing around the prophet'. He said whenever any person is not dancing very well, he will give an acro jump and slap them on their legs.grin gringringringrin

btw
have you ever seen a cele who can't dance

edited.
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by Missfads(f): 9:07pm On Dec 15, 2013
mickyarams: Nigerians are so daft to believe in all these fetish nonsense.

I bliv u r the one that is daft...if u don't knw wat to say...y not keep quiet and don't interfere in matters u don't know anything about......

@OP...spiritual things are not things u shld joke abt..if u truly attend celestial church...then u shld understand better

2 Likes

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 15, 2013
Deluded church, deluded church leader, deluded followers.........................

Since all these people have been driving evil spirit out, what good has it done for our country?

Even the ones ''without'' evil spirit are worse than Lucifer himself...

Jesus commanded the evil spirit to leave in one word, he neither kicked nor beat anyone. Why then are these churches practising the contrary?

I see abuse and stupidity in all this, nothing more.

2 Likes

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by Missfads(f): 9:12pm On Dec 15, 2013
andyanders:
So in Celestial Church, in order to deliver someone of evil demon they start beating and flogging the person? Then that place is demonic because no normal person will start beating someone and say that they are carrying out deliverance.That your church needs deliverance all of you guys.Total madness

My advise for u is that u should nt talk about wat u don't know about inorder not to incur the wrath of God on your life.....get confirmations first.....
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by lekanfash(m): 9:14pm On Dec 15, 2013
This OP don add salt and pepper for the tory. 1) Sunday Services start @ 10am in C.C.C
2) No Prophet/Prophetess, would bring you out in the midst of the congregation and start to beat you with broom.
3) Spiritual messages are given in private.
4) The Church doctrine, dictates how each service is conducted, Harvest inclusive.
Please stop spreading false information.

2 Likes

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by xynerise: 9:19pm On Dec 15, 2013
The fear of breaking a cele girl's heart is the begining of wisdom grin
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by Dhurmynick(m): 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2013
xynerise: The fear of breaking a cele girl's heart is the begining of wisdom grin

there are two gals i dey eye for the church sef cheesy
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by Akanniade(m): 9:30pm On Dec 15, 2013
lekanfash: This OP don add salt and pepper for the tory. 1) Sunday Services start @ 10am in C.C.C
2) No Prophet/Prophetess, would bring you out in the midst of the congregation and start to beat you with broom.
4) The Church doctrine, dictates how each service is conducted, Harvest inclusive.
All correct except 2.
Some beatings occurs with amure in a spiritually charged service. I mean those ones with full blast of incense and heavy spray of green water.
When the emere girls start their display, the woli do some whipping but not with broom.

1 Like

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by COvo(m): 9:32pm On Dec 15, 2013
Lil'knight:
oh ma God, who d hell is dis...ama proudly celestian, what does dat count, watch wat u say bro!
Careless church.dem dey mislead you and you still get mouth to come here come talk.
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by Dhurmynick(m): 9:32pm On Dec 15, 2013
lekanfash: This OP don add salt and pepper for the tory. 1) Sunday Services start @ 10am in C.C.C

guy. reprioritize your priorities.
1: are you blind or what. i said they had a lotta places to be. that's why they started early.
2: she did not bring the person out. the beating just started from nowhere cheesy
3: when she followed the woman outside, then the people calmed her down. she gave her message outside not inside. we didn't even hear what she was saying.
4: ask your olusho.

1 Like

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by xynerise: 9:32pm On Dec 15, 2013
Dhurmynick:

there are two gals i dey eye for the church sef cheesy
U never chop spiritual cane before. Church wey the pastors dey snatch members wives cheesy
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by vislabraye(m): 9:33pm On Dec 15, 2013
Dhurmynick: This morning i didn't want to go to my church but my mum persuaded me into going to church with her. I gave in to her persuasion. I've been going to celestial for a few times over the years, But today was different. We started at 9a.m today due to what they call ikore (festival) they had numerous ikore today. Then it started, and it wasn't funny we pray, kneel and sing, we were indirectly and involuntarily doing frog jump, then the service got hotter, the prayers were superb then a prophet knelt down and was displaying signs of entering into the spirit, most women were dancing around her, in the blink of an eye the women's quarter scattered and i could see the prophet beating a woman mercilessly... JEEEEESUS. I've heard stories but I've never witnessed it before. This prophet was beating the woman in a manner that even Hercules would cry for her out of pity. This woman held her back and gently walked out of the church even though she is a member. The maliaka followed her outside still beating her. I once heard from my mother that the beating is to torture the badoo spirits out of a person.. Me just sit for back dey watch drama. A particular reason I hate going to celestial is bcoz of the lack of privacy. The maliaka can just drag you out and say things that are supposed to be a secret. I have to admit, I was scared when she was coming my way with the broom, then she dropped it and picked up a thick stick. Then she did 180 degrees and went back.. the service was one of the best I've had. Have you had any similar experience.

I don't kNow who has a bigger problem- you or the prophet. cheesy. But seriously, is that supposed to be a church ? And it's the best service U 've attended ? U v gat 2 be kidding me.
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by vislabraye(m): 9:34pm On Dec 15, 2013

I don't kNow who has a bigger problem- you or the prophet. cheesy. But seriously, is that supposed to be a church ? And it's the best service U 've attended ? U v gat 2 be kidding me.

1 Like

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by xynerise: 9:36pm On Dec 15, 2013
I will write to the state govt. to stop these cele people from bathing nake'd inside kuramo beach and doing some incantations angry

Very annoying

1 Like

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by matsilver: 9:40pm On Dec 15, 2013
Beetwo: tank God d malaika didnt b d livin day lite out of you. YOU ARE SAFE grin
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by haibe(m): 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2013
Missfads:

My advise for u is that u should nt talk about wat u don't know about inorder not to incur the wrath of God on your life.....get confirmations first.....

With all due respect, lady you are deluded. that act by ccc(if true) is babaric and uncalled for, did you ever hear that Jesus flogged or beat someone to cast out a demon I mean who does that

Its only in naija things as stupid as this happen and that shows the level of our gullibility. That malaika needs to be cautioned, they there not try that BS for me.
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by lolaxavier(m): 9:43pm On Dec 15, 2013

The service was one of the best you've had. Really? You must indeed be a psycopath. You are 'sicker' than your crazy malaika. Believe me, your malaika will miss all his front teeth if he tries that around me. "Id**t"...
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by matsilver: 9:43pm On Dec 15, 2013
Kingtim: I just had sex!!!.
and so!!! Na u come be d first. Abeg go n sleep.

1 Like

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by seuneniola(m): 9:43pm On Dec 15, 2013
Holy. Micheal @ work.
D woman for give d mailaka dirty slap, d madness spirit would have cleared away from him sharp sharp. Nonsense
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by Dhurmynick(m): 9:44pm On Dec 15, 2013
lolaxavier:

The service was one of the best you've had. Really? You must indeed be a psycopath. You are 'sicker' than your crazy malaika. Believe me, your malaika will miss all his front teeth if he tries that around me. "Id**t"...

what im trying to say is that the message delivered in the service was superb.
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by haibe(m): 9:45pm On Dec 15, 2013
Akanniade:
All correct except 2.
Some beatings occurs with amure in a spiritually charged service. I mean those ones with full blast of incense and heavy spray of green water.
When the emere girls start their display, the woli do some whipping but not with broom.

What if I give the woli a dirtyy slapp while he is whipping me
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by xynerise: 9:45pm On Dec 15, 2013
What the hell are they doing? undecided

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by MztrChukwu(m): 9:47pm On Dec 15, 2013
Lil'knight:
Celestial is an heavenly created church, d word itself means heavenly!!!
Jst lyk oda churches, celestial is nt created by an individual or any human, it spiritually descended to earth and since den it has been spreading worldwide. What makes pple criticize d church is ntn buh simply because of d doctrine, and dis isn't right cos d lyks of oda churches lyk catholic, anglican do av....comment reserved

KEDIKE, KEKEKEDIKE! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chima Ikwunado: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Mini Estate Apartment To Wife / How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi / Lizzy Johnson Suleman: "They Were Photoshopped" Apostle Wife On Stephanie Oboto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.