Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

China Land's On The Moon. Does Nigeria Need Need A Space Program? - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / China Land's On The Moon. Does Nigeria Need Need A Space Program? (8755 Views)

What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon / Remains of an ancient dreadlocked woman Found On The Moon. / China To Build Power Station In The Moon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Land's On The Moon. Does Nigeria Need Need A Space Program? by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 17, 2013
Joshthefirst:
I can see you will not.
It's an anonymous forum, what else can I say?
Re: China Land's On The Moon. Does Nigeria Need Need A Space Program? by Joshthefirst(m): 10:52am On Dec 17, 2013
aManFromMars:

Broken bones will heal. A broken mind, who can?

Safe journey bro. Understand the dynamics of the game you're playing. Gandhi and Mandela survived because of the benevolence of their oppressors. If our leaders turned white tomorrow, what we term corruption would be known as racism. Some villages in the Niger Delta remain underdeveloped because some earn from keeping it so. The same chairman that steals the local government money uses it to build a church for the people and they all go in to worship with him, it doesn't matter that the road to the church is all dusty and bumpy.
and this matters how? Do you not know what hypocrisy is?

Are you as an atheist prepared to even stand for what is right? No. You hide around online and practice the same hypocrisy you complain about.
Shame on you for not deciding to stand against evil.

And how many times will it be drummed on that christianity is not about dainty words but about repentance from sin. I cannot say do not lie and steal and covet, and go ahead and lie and steal and covet when I am presurrized in any position.

You don't need to be a christian to sacrifice, but you and others I have spoken with always show that you should.

I give an example with true christianity because it is the most noble I know.

Persecution is suffering for doing good. I have countless testimonies of people around me, christians like myself, who have suffered for doing good.
Re: China Land's On The Moon. Does Nigeria Need Need A Space Program? by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 17, 2013
Joshthefirst: did you not see "even others" there?

And the reason I major on christianity is because that is what christianity really teaches. Sacrifice and righteousness no matter the cost. It is the moral standard of the bible that shaped great nations.

But anyone can sacrifice. Anyone who is prepared will make a stand. I can see you will not.

Christianity is not the only religion that can teach the virtues of sacrifice, revolution and perseverance. It is actually one if the least effective religiond for that.

There are many philosophies on this issues. You pick Christianity because it is the only one you know

1 Like

Re: China Land's On The Moon. Does Nigeria Need Need A Space Program? by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 17, 2013
JoshTheFirst
- are your willing to kill corrupt government officials who have been tried and convicted by a competent court?
- what if they happen to be your family members? Your dad, mom, brother?
Re: China Land's On The Moon. Does Nigeria Need Need A Space Program? by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 17, 2013
Logicboy03:

Christianity is not the only religion that can teach the virtues of sacrifice, revolution and perseverance. It is actually one if the least effective religiond for that.

There are many philosophies on this issues. You pick Christianity because it is the only one you know

Like I said he is naive. He thinks politics is based on fairy tales. He doesn't realise that sometimes being good would turn away the same people who support you.
Re: China Land's On The Moon. Does Nigeria Need Need A Space Program? by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 17, 2013
Joshthefirst: see what I said by people need to change? Its when you are prepared to face all that things will change. Sacrifice. Without that, people like you wiLl just exploit others when given any ounce of authority. I'm prepared to speak against evil and stand against corruption at all levels. Even if I suffer for it.

If people don't have that mindset, things will never change. Luckily for us, things are changing and people like me are increasing.

Muskeeto is a Judas.

The guy won't even speak up on atheism. He won't sacrifice small to make a big return.

I do my part by complaining. I complain when children of rich politicians are around since they will be in power later.

Muskeeto is the type that will smile with them to get connections. JUDAS undecided

Well, to be honest....I will only start full time speaking against corruption ans religion when I buy my house in the UK (after marrying ishilove or texanomaly). Complain in Nigeria and then run to UK when the backlash comes
Re: China Land's On The Moon. Does Nigeria Need Need A Space Program? by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 17, 2013
aManFromMars:

Like I said he is naive. He thinks politics is based on fairy tales. He doesn't realise that sometimes being good would turn away the same people who support you.

True talk.....just like me and u. You betrayed me to get favour with the xtians lol grin
Re: China Land's On The Moon. Does Nigeria Need Need A Space Program? by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 17, 2013
Logicboy03:
Well, to be honest....I will only start full time speaking against corruption ans religion when I buy my house in the UK (after marrying ishilove or texanomaly). Complain in Nigeria and then run to UK when the backlash comes

And this is the dolt that calls me a Judas. Pls.
Re: China Land's On The Moon. Does Nigeria Need Need A Space Program? by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 17, 2013
Logicboy03:

True talk.....just like me and u. You betrayed me to get favour with the xtians lol grin
The same doofus that attends mass on Sundays for business purpose, and started defending Catholics on this section.
Re: China Land's On The Moon. Does Nigeria Need Need A Space Program? by Joshthefirst(m): 11:04am On Dec 17, 2013
Logicboy03:

Christian blowhards like you can't improve Nigeria.

Remember that you and some of christian gals said that it is impossible to run a non corrupt business in present day Nigeria- which is clearly impossible. An entity immersed in a corrupt system can not claim that it is not corrupt.

You people are dishonest about yourselves and Nigeria's problems
aManFromMars:
It's an anonymous forum, what else can I say?

Both of you are now truly honest to yourselves.

And this is why I will never subscribe to atheism. Because its all talk and no play. Its not prepared to sacrifice and give a solution to mans problems.

You're like others I know. Not prepared to suffer or stand for what is right.
You need Jesus Christ.

It is possible to run a non-corrupt business in nigeria. And I am fully prepared to lose my business because I refuse to indulge in non-corrupt practices. I am prepared to suffer for what is right, and I actually do so. I will not cheat in exams even when the whole hall is paying the invigilators. I will not grease a lecturers palms. I will not grease a police mans palms.

This is when christianity shines. When men are inspired to change, to embrace christ; when others suffer for it. Suffer for doing good.

Thank you for your honesty.

I know a man in his 70's now. He has a wife and grown up children. He is a mentor and a father to me. He is simple. He has no car. He lives in a small house. He is not rich. But he was a high official in the central bank of nigeria. But he was sacked for refusing to engage in corrupt practices. He was one of the pioneers of scripture union here. He still does not even receive his pension. He suffered and still suffers for standing against evil. I am prepared to be that man.

This is christianity. Those are the testimonies we speak to ourselves when we gather for fellowship.

I'm sorry, but against all odds and threats, I will stand for Christ. Because I am a christian. I have the real deal.

And I will not indulge in hypocrisy
Re: China Land's On The Moon. Does Nigeria Need Need A Space Program? by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 17, 2013
aManFromMars:

And this is the dolt that calls me a Judas. Pls.

At least, I am honest about it cheesy
Re: China Land's On The Moon. Does Nigeria Need Need A Space Program? by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 17, 2013
Our humble crusader of peace and accountability, pls go in and cut no corners. Remain squeaky clean.

We shall remember you as a man of integrity at your graveside whose rantings bore no results.
Re: China Land's On The Moon. Does Nigeria Need Need A Space Program? by Joshthefirst(m): 11:08am On Dec 17, 2013
aManFromMars: JoshTheFirst
- are your willing to kill corrupt government officials who have been tried and convicted by a competent court?
- what if they happen to be your family members? Your dad, mom, brother?
I do not understand your first question.

To the second I say what Jesus said:

If you do not prefer me above your mother or your father or sister or brothers or loved ones, you are not worthy to be called my disciple.

-Jesus Christ
Luke 14:25-27

I am prepared to sacrifice all for Christ.
Re: China Land's On The Moon. Does Nigeria Need Need A Space Program? by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 17, 2013
aManFromMars:
The same doofus that attends mass on Sundays for business purpose, and started defending Catholics on this section.

Wait, my boss is Catholic and my mainclients are Catholic. I should not let my business run down because iit is your opinion that atheists can't or shouldn't go to church. I would be a Judas if I went to pray.

I defended the Catholics here on the basis of equality. I am a humanist as well. Equality for all is one of our guiding principles

Try again, judas
Re: China Land's On The Moon. Does Nigeria Need Need A Space Program? by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 17, 2013
Joshthefirst:

And this is why I will never subscribe to atheism. Because its all talk and no play. Its not prepared to sacrifice and give a solution to mans problems.

You need Jesus Christ.

It is possible to run a non-corrupt business in nigeria. And I am fully prepared to lose my business because I refuse to indulge in non-corrupt practices. I am prepared to suffer for what is right, and I actually do so. I will not cheat in exams even when the whole hall is paying the invigilators. I will not grease a lecturers palms. I will not grease a police mans palms.

This is when christianity shines. When men are inspired to change, to embrace christ; when others suffer for it. Suffer for doing good.

I know a man in his 70's now. He has a wife and grown up children. He is a mentor and a father to me. He is simple. He has no car. He lives in a small house. He is not rich. But he was a high official in the central bank of nigeria. But he was sacked for refusing to engage in corrupt practices. He was one of the pioneers of scripture union here. He still does not even receive his pension. He suffered and still suffers for standing against evil. I am prepared to be that man.

This is christianity. Those are the testimonies we speak to ourselves when we gather for fellowship.

I'm sorry, but against all odds and threats, I will stand for Christ. Because I am a christian. I have the real deal.

Honestly, you need to stop attacking people's character. I do not enjoy it. Why not keep your silly comments to yourself?

If you misunderstood my comments, why not ask me to explain them to you? Ask the people at my church how much I put into training them free of charge. Y'all just come here and make noise and rants because you have never walked the walk. The experience would humble you if you have. Corruption is embroiled in the Nigerian fabric, it doesn't matter if you're a Christian or not. Let me not start detailing experiences I had with a sound manager while trying to get contracts from Winners Chapel and RCCG.

Enjoy being silly and living in that delusion you call TRUE CHRISTIANITY.
Re: China Land's On The Moon. Does Nigeria Need Need A Space Program? by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 17, 2013
Logicboy03:

Wait, my boss is Catholic and my mainclients are Catholic. I should not let my business run down because iit is your opinion that atheists can't or shouldn't go to church.....

SAVE THAT BS FOR ANOTHER DAY. If you weren't making any profits, you wouldn't be there. Maybe soon, you'd be attending blood rituals at shrines with Macof, pagan9ja and foly. Nonsense,
Re: China Land's On The Moon. Does Nigeria Need Need A Space Program? by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 17, 2013
And I was only pointing out your hypocrisy. You can choose to attend church, none of my business.
Re: China Land's On The Moon. Does Nigeria Need Need A Space Program? by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 17, 2013
Anyways, I'm done with this topic.

Bye.
Re: China Land's On The Moon. Does Nigeria Need Need A Space Program? by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 17, 2013
Joshthefirst:

You need Jesus Christ.

He that is down fears no fall.

you sound like a guy who has few luxuries in life. It is easy to sacrifice when you have nothing to lose. After all, your mentor, Jesus, sacrificed a useless life of carpentry and penniless preaching for luxury in heaven...,,

3 Likes

Re: China Land's On The Moon. Does Nigeria Need Need A Space Program? by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 17, 2013
aManFromMars:

SAVE THAT BS FOR ANOTHER DAY. If you weren't making any profits, you wouldn't be there. Maybe soon, you'd be attending blood rituals at shrines with Macof, pagan9ja and foly. Nonsense,

That is the point, I am there for profit.

It was the same profit that paid for my education that made me the logicboy that I am today
Re: China Land's On The Moon. Does Nigeria Need Need A Space Program? by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 17, 2013
aManFromMars: Anyways, I'm done with this topic.

Bye.
nooooooooo
Re: China Land's On The Moon. Does Nigeria Need Need A Space Program? by Joshthefirst(m): 11:20am On Dec 17, 2013
aManFromMars: Our humble crusader of peace and accountability, pls go in and cut no corners. Remain squeaky clean.

We shall remember you as a man of integrity at your graveside whose rantings bore no results.
you are mistaken. Sacrifice always yields fruit and bears results. Even jesus recognized that. He said: if a corn does not fall to the ground and die, it shall not bear fruit, but if it dies, it shall grow and bear much fruit.

Tell me the religion that teaches sacrifice and the people who are prepared to suffer for it then. If not, shut up. From the words you have spoken, you know nothing about self sacrifice. When you go out and start preaching atheism and speaking publicly about the harmful effects of religious hypocrisy at the cost of leaving your comfort zone, you can talk.
aManFromMars:

Honestly, you need to stop attacking people's character. I do not enjoy it. Why not keep your silly comments to yourself?

If you misunderstood my comments, why not ask me to explain them to you? Ask the people at my church how much I put into training them free of charge. Y'all just come here and make noise and rants because you have never walked the walk. The experience would humble you if you have. Corruption is embroiled in the Nigerian fabric, it doesn't matter if you're a Christian or not. Let me not start detailing experiences I had with a sound manager while trying to get contracts from Winners Chapel and RCCG.

nonsense. After saying nothing can be done you go ahead and start boastng about self achievements. When you become noble in character to practice selflessness and sacrifice, you'll realize that it bears fruit. You're just contradicting yourself. I am not trying to be offensive, but the only way nigeria can change is if people will drop this your 'convenience' mentality and stand up for what is right against pressure.

I tell you that and you say it is not possible and nothing can be done and sacrifice will get us nowhere. I beg to differ.
Re: China Land's On The Moon. Does Nigeria Need Need A Space Program? by texanomaly(f): 11:24am On Dec 17, 2013
aManFromMars:

Josh is wrong for attacking your character.

P.S. I will read the rest of it now. cry
Re: China Land's On The Moon. Does Nigeria Need Need A Space Program? by Joshthefirst(m): 11:28am On Dec 17, 2013
Logicboy03:

He that is down fears no fall.

you sound like a guy who has few luxuries in life. It is easy to sacrifice when you have nothing to lose. After all, your mentor, Jesus, sacrificed a useless life of carpentry and penniless preaching for luxury in heaven...,,
very nice. When people are pushed in a corner, their words show who they truly are. Your words have shown who you truly are right here. People will see it and judge for themselves. When you're up, you should engage in corrupt practices to shield your social and material status?

Thank God I am not like you. I'd rather be truly poor than have this hellish mentality.

You do not know who I truly am, but I can tell you that whether I'm rich or poor means nothing. I count it as nothing. I'll keep to christ. He is my life. He sacrifices heaven and became a man, he came ddown from heaven and became the son of a carpenter to make people able to enter heaven. He taught selflessness and sacrifice and acted it down. His was the greatest. You fickle words have just helped in building me up though. It has helped me seee that behind all your nonsense rantings, you're just like all men. And you need Christ. We need christ to teach us selflessness and righteousness. Without him, chaos will reign. I'm done here. Thank you.
Re: China Land's On The Moon. Does Nigeria Need Need A Space Program? by texanomaly(f): 11:35am On Dec 17, 2013
I should have gone to bed hours ago. I can't imagine why I stayed up to watch this. It's funny how you are all willing to fight one another, but are not willing to fight for you rights as Nigerian citizens. As long as you are busy fighting each other, corruption will go unchecked. Divide and concour is a strategy that works every time. Smh
Re: China Land's On The Moon. Does Nigeria Need Need A Space Program? by Joshthefirst(m): 11:43am On Dec 17, 2013
texanomaly: I should have gone to been hours ago. I can't imagine why I stayed up to watch this. It's funny how you are all willing to fight one another, but are not willing to fight for you rights as Nigerian citizens. As long as you are busy fighting each other, corruption will go unchecked. Divide and concour is a strategy that works every time. Smh
ma'am. I am not trying to fight them. And can't you see they aren't prepared to fight against anything? I have said I am prepared to sacrifice, and they go ahead and tell me I'm naïve and insult me. When I tell him he's wrong and should drop that his mentality, he says I'm insulting his character and storms out.

My words remain. And their words of cowardice and hypocrisy have confirmed them.
Re: China Land's On The Moon. Does Nigeria Need Need A Space Program? by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 17, 2013
Joshthefirst: very nice. When people are pushed in a corner, their words show who they truly are. Your words have shown who you truly are right here. People will see it and judge for themselves. When you're up, you should engage in corrupt practices to shield your social and material status?

Thank God I am not like you. I'd rather be truly poor than have this hellish mentality.

You do not know who I truly am, but I can tell you that whether I'm rich or poor means nothing. I count it as nothing. I'll keep to christ. He is my life. He sacrifices heaven and became a man, he came ddown from heaven and became the son of a carpenter to make people able to enter heaven. He taught selflessness and sacrifice and acted it down. His was the greatest. You fickle words have just helped in building me up though. It has helped me seee that behind all your nonsense rantings, you're just like all men. And you need Christ. We need christ to teach us selflessness and righteousness. Without him, chaos will reign. I'm done here. Thank you.

1) I am saying that one should sacrifice with sense. I won't lose my life when I am not sure that there will be justice brought against the corrupt.

2) for one that talks about sacrifice and persevering for doing the right thing, we hardly see u complaining in the Islam section about the intolerance and segregation.......can't even bear the sacrifice of a ban. Smh
Re: China Land's On The Moon. Does Nigeria Need Need A Space Program? by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 17, 2013
texanomaly: I should have gone to been hours ago. I can't imagine why I stayed up to watch this. It's funny how you are all willing to fight one another, but are not willing to fight for you rights as Nigerian citizens. As long as you are busy fighting each other, corruption will go unchecked. Divide and concour is a strategy that works every time. Smh

See this American.

We are already divided by religion. Muskeeto and I already know the solution. We are trying to educate Joshthefirst on his matyrbating martyrdom.

He can't achieve anything.
Re: China Land's On The Moon. Does Nigeria Need Need A Space Program? by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 17, 2013
Joshthefirst: ma'am. I am not trying to fight them. And can't you see they aren't prepared to fight against anything? I have said I am prepared to sacrifice, and they go ahead and tell me I'm naïve and insult me. When I tell him he's wrong and should drop that his mentality, he says I'm insulting his character and storms out.

My words remain. And their words of cowardice and hypocrisy have confirmed them.

Muskeeto and I know what is to be done. You are just doing bravado out of ignorance. You want to be the righteous martyr at all costs
Re: China Land's On The Moon. Does Nigeria Need Need A Space Program? by texanomaly(f): 11:55am On Dec 17, 2013
This is it right here. I'm so tired of Christians vs Atheist...Catholics vs Protestants... This tribe vs that tribe. Don't y'all ever just get tired. How can you live amid such contention?
Re: China Land's On The Moon. Does Nigeria Need Need A Space Program? by Joshthefirst(m): 11:55am On Dec 17, 2013
Logicboy03:

Muskeeto and I know what is to be done. You are just doing bravado out of ignorance. You want to be the righteous martyr at all costs
what is this?

Muskeeto clearly said nothing can be done.

I said we can stand and tell people to stand and sacrifice and both of you said I was naïve and didn't know anything. You even suggested I might be poor that's why I'm speaking like this.
Please its enough.

Persection means suffering for doing what is right. And it inspires change. If we are not prepared to face the evil in this country at all costs, we might as well join in the corruption spree.
Re: China Land's On The Moon. Does Nigeria Need Need A Space Program? by Ishilove: 11:57am On Dec 17, 2013
Logicboy03:

This your love for me is turning into something else o. I don't know whether to be amused or creeped out... embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Scientists Will Create A Deadly New Flu Strain, Just To Prove They Can / Miniature 'human Brain' Grown In Lab / The World Will Not End In 2012 - NASA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.