Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,438 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. (15080 Views)

Why The Chicken Crossed The Road / World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road / Why Did The Ghost Crossed The Road? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by princesa(f): 6:29pm On Dec 20, 2013
And i opened this thread! shocked

maybe like the chicken, i had no option undecided
Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by pawesome(m): 6:29pm On Dec 20, 2013
DTS GAY
Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by sugaarbear(m): 6:30pm On Dec 20, 2013
Chicken crossed the road .To get to the other side

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by Raphjeezy(m): 6:30pm On Dec 20, 2013
njokusboy: What type of chicken, hen, cock, broiler, layer, cockrei or house fowl?

And which road did it cross Kano road, abuja road, aba road or maiduguri road...

Who was d chicken with, her boyfriend, his girlfriend, children , uncle, brother, sister...

Did d chicken run, leap or catwalk across

Nd who even told you the chicken crossed, it might be a rumour?

don't mind him,
tell me now what is the name of the chicken
or i call vigilantee for you
Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by Swiftlee(m): 6:30pm On Dec 20, 2013
OP!! :-/

Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by strangest(m): 6:30pm On Dec 20, 2013
Pass me the weed!! Maybe i can see the chicken after...
Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by nyabingi(m): 6:30pm On Dec 20, 2013
the chicken crossed the road wingless after it was told to "GO AND DIE"

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by Kairoseki77: 6:32pm On Dec 20, 2013
Why is Seun asking black people about chicken?

That's racist!
Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 20, 2013
The chicken cross road because LASTMA dey pursue am. angry

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 20, 2013
prem love: Stupid topic
What is your problem
Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 20, 2013
xynerise: Frontpage?

I resign angry
go and die,u open thread every 2.5secs nd not one has ever made fp,go nd meet ur village native dockytor angry angry
Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by contra(m): 6:36pm On Dec 20, 2013
Why wont the chicken cross the road? When there is no light in her house. No fuel in her car!No food in her stomach! No job to do! Armed robbers are after her eggs, the schools are closed,..... ....why wont it cross to the other side?

4 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 20, 2013
Dannylux: When humans started rraping animals, tell me why chicken wouldn't cross the road?
hehehehe,like u did yesternight. grin grin grin
Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by Raphjeezy(m): 6:37pm On Dec 20, 2013
The chicken crossed the road to get

some pop corn & kunu

as we wait patiently to get this thread closed
Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 20, 2013
contra: Why wont the chicken cross the road? When there is no light in her house. No fuel in her car!No food in her stomach! No job to do! Armed robbers are after her eggs, the schools are closed,..... ....why wont it cross to the other side?
grin grin grin
Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by njuwo(m): 6:40pm On Dec 20, 2013
The chicken cross the road to avoid Papa Emeka cutlass
Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by wordcat(m): 6:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
I don't really care why d chicken cross d road cos we are in festive season,there 4 any chicken dat cross d road will be crushed.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by goingsolo: 6:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
Is it d fairly used chicken dat cross d road? crycry cry cry
Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by Krasid(m): 6:49pm On Dec 20, 2013
*clears throat*
Actually, the chicken made a bet with the rat saying "whatever a rat can do a chicken can do better".So the rat dared the chicken to do something dangerous.The chicken summoned enough courage and decided to cross the road.Unfortunately for the chicken krasid was driving past the neighbourhood that day.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by DAY12(m): 6:54pm On Dec 20, 2013
and what's chicken sad

Is he a celebrity like Terry.G?

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by rodeo0070(m): 6:59pm On Dec 20, 2013
This is the reason why the chicken crossed. "Like" this post if you agree. Lol...

8 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by Handsomeemmy(m): 7:00pm On Dec 20, 2013
The reason why the chicken cross the road is in the below letter.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by adewasco2k(m): 7:04pm On Dec 20, 2013
Seriously why did the chicken cross the road

Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by daftpikin: 7:15pm On Dec 20, 2013
As yu can see from the picture above it was being chased by anoda chicken
Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by sunkoye: 7:27pm On Dec 20, 2013
y do i need to ask you?..... wen the chicken just agreed to a crossed examination wink
Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by crystabell(f): 7:28pm On Dec 20, 2013
tongue grin :Dthe chicken crossed the road cos it has road phobia
Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by Fmdipo(m): 7:39pm On Dec 20, 2013
Chicken crossed road just to attempt suicide
Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by gentlegg(m): 7:44pm On Dec 20, 2013
@Op do u mean why this chicken?

Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by Ikonz(m): 7:45pm On Dec 20, 2013
The chicken crossed the road because of the too many open letters in recent times!!!
Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by Shinnings: 7:45pm On Dec 20, 2013
Raphjeezy: What is your middle name and the name of the chicken that crossed the road?
i sense some similarity

polite insult it Is called.hmmmm
Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 20, 2013
Why won't the chicken cross the road? Today...chicken suya..tomorrow, fried chicken...next tomorrow...roasted chicken, Friday...chicken peri peri...Saturday...chicken grotto...Sunday...rice and chicken...babalawo will say " go and bring one white chicken"... Monday...chicken salad...Tuesday....chicken burger... Wednesday...chicken fillet...go to zartech...frozen chicken... Go to market...chicken business...chicken republic...maggi chicken...chicken flavour....chicken and chips... Ah ah Wetin Ehn Abeg wetin happen na? Na only chicken God create? Idi amin bring human meat..you say you no want..Clifford Orji bring human meat..you say you no chop.... Them bring pork..you say lai lai..dem bring cow..you say na unhealthy... Pomo...you say na chemically treated...fish...you say na octopus mammy water...why chicken no go cross road?? Ehn? Why

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by PasaApasa: 7:57pm On Dec 20, 2013
So that u chop chicken and die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny/dirty Words Used In Nigerian News Papers / Girl Turns To Snake In Warri? / Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.